Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:11 pm

I would use those lines for girls I want to bang but haven't. If I banged the girl already, yeah, I wouldn't even answer them.

Chanta: Like in any countries, some are and some aren't. The lower class girls that most foreigners bang will easily sleep with the guy in hope that the guy is their ticket out. The middle/upper class girls are no easier (nor harder) than other Asian girls.

I've had girls who are obvious sluts to virgin girls. They are all over the spectrum.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:05 pm

I have noticed the hot (without children) or wealthier filipinas are kind of stuck up. I mean they are friendly and all compared to american women but you can tell they will think twice about being with a foreigner.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:50 pm

Isn't that true for hot/wealthy women all over the world?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:52 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Isn't that true for hot/wealthy women all over the world?

I thought SEA was supposed to be an exception to that area :( Also i would think a hot woman would still want to be with a foreigner.

The gf just sent me this message

So your not anymore come to Philippines ? You don't wanna meet me? Baby can I credit 5k if ok to you need it for my mom check up cuz she has high blood and she can't walk Cuz my brother he has cancer his dead last 2010 and my mom feel the same also ,her other leg she can't move

This was my response:
You can an email a picture of your store your supposedly running? or any proof of anything else I gave you money for? I dont believe you will pay me back but I dont expect you to.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:20 pm

This is what you should reply her:

"Sorry baby. I can only credit you 2.5k because I am going to credit the other 2.5k to my buddy MrBlueLight":D

Either that or don't respond and pretend that you are dead.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:54 pm

I think I want to begin to make make guy friends, but I am not sure where to start. I don't go to the bars, and that would not be the kind of places that I would look for friends anyways. What are my options? I am obviously not going to cold approach guys on the street asking them to be my friends.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:32 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:This is what you should reply her:

"Sorry baby. I can only credit you 2.5k because I am going to credit the other 2.5k to my buddy MrBlueLight":D

Either that or don't respond and pretend that you are dead.

I pity her. I suspect she is scamming me but she earned the money after the way i treated her in the past.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:56 pm

Don't give her money for the love of God. Teach her a lesson that foreigners are not cash cows. Other guys will appreciate it.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:21 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Don't give her money for the love of God. Teach her a lesson that foreigners are not cash cows. Other guys will appreciate it.

God would give her money. But then at the same time he wouldn't want a girl scamming him. But i do pity her.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:44 am

God would want her to earn her own money.

If you want to give your money away, there are more deserving recipients than some bargirl. Like starving kids in Africa, disaster victims, and me.

Seriously now. If you give her money, you are reinforcing her to rely on foreigners for money rather than working for her own. Please just don't do it.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:54 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:God would want her to earn her own money.

If you want to give your money away, there are more deserving recipients than some bargirl. Like starving kids in Africa, disaster victims, and me.

Seriously now. If you give her money, you are reinforcing her to rely on foreigners for money rather than working for her own. Please just don't do it.

I agree God would want her to help herself but with that said he also said if you show mercy on others he will show mercy on you.
She is not a bargirl that was someone before that. Plus I hurt her a lot so i feel guilty about that.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:06 pm

Then why aren't you showing mercy for me? I am broke too :D
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:17 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Then why aren't you showing mercy for me? I am broke too :D

because you use your money for evil and i hurt her not you.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:44 am

I've been doing some day game on mall sales ladies. What a big waste of time. Maybe I should try to go super direct next time.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:59 am

MrBlueLight wrote:I've been doing some day game on mall sales ladies. What a big waste of time. Maybe I should try to go super direct next time.

everyone says they work 6 days a week 10 hour days so forget them. WHat i dont get is why are they hard to court? They are very poor and have a mundane job with no upward mobility if all you guys are such ladies mens why can't you close the deaL/
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories