Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 1:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by MrBlueLight » January 29th, 2015, 2:55 pm

Most of the hottest mall girls have boyfriends, unlike online. It literally is just a numbers game.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by newlifeinphilippines » January 29th, 2015, 8:40 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Most of the hottest mall girls have boyfriends, unlike online. It literally is just a numbers game.


and if they dont have boyfriends you have to wonder why. but anyways they work so many days and hours its ridiculous you could never have a long term relationship with them unless they moved in and you lived there for years. I dont know how any one can have a relationship with a working girl in a foreign country they are too busy and your only there temporarily. from what i can tell many have the girl move in cause otherwise they will never see her.

WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
Posts: 707
Joined: June 3rd, 2008, 3:46 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by WorldTraveler » February 6th, 2015, 2:11 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Most of the hottest mall girls have boyfriends, unlike online. It literally is just a numbers game.


and if they dont have boyfriends you have to wonder why. but anyways they work so many days and hours its ridiculous you could never have a long term relationship with them unless they moved in and you lived there for years. I dont know how any one can have a relationship with a working girl in a foreign country they are too busy and your only there temporarily. from what i can tell many have the girl move in cause otherwise they will never see her.


I see you're posting your adventures on Naughty Nomad's Forum. Do you like it better over there? Have you met Winston or Rock they are near you living? :D

MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 1:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by MrBlueLight » February 6th, 2015, 4:37 am

This is the only detailed datasheet I am posting. Just over at Naughtynomad, there are more like-minded members (non-p4p players) who can give constructive comments, unlike the pathetic hater p4p guys here. I am not planning on meeting Winston or Rock or any p4p guys for that matter. I mean, what do I have to gain by meeting them?

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3029
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by publicduende » February 6th, 2015, 11:32 am

MrBlueLight wrote:This is the only detailed datasheet I am posting. Just over at Naughtynomad, there are more like-minded members (non-p4p players) who can give constructive comments, unlike the pathetic hater p4p guys here. I am not planning on meeting Winston or Rock or any p4p guys for that matter. I mean, what do I have to gain by meeting them?


I think Rock in another thread pretty much exposed you as the troll you are. What kind of constructive comments do you expect, if they have to comment on your imaginary adventures in Manila? You're just wasting our time.

MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 1:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by MrBlueLight » February 6th, 2015, 5:51 pm

It is posts like the above that makes me want to share all my knowledge and experiences in another forum instead of this one.

Lots of haters here. It is a fact that a young good looking man such as myself can sleep with 3 girls in in one day quite easily while only paying for a KFC meal and a Dairy Queen ice cream between all 3 girls, just like what I did today. :mrgreen:
Old fart haters are gonna hate.

WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
Posts: 707
Joined: June 3rd, 2008, 3:46 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by WorldTraveler » February 6th, 2015, 6:42 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Most of the hottest mall girls have boyfriends, unlike online. It literally is just a numbers game.


Most girls that have decent jobs don't want foreigners. Usually foreigners get the ones too lazy to get a good job. Teach girl to fish and she be fishing for sponsors on the internet/dating sites. :D

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by newlifeinphilippines » February 6th, 2015, 7:22 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:It is posts like the above that makes me want to share all my knowledge and experiences in another forum instead of this one.

Lots of haters here. It is a fact that a young good looking man such as myself can sleep with 3 girls in in one day quite easily while only paying for a KFC meal and a Dairy Queen ice cream between all 3 girls, just like what I did today. :mrgreen:
Old fart haters are gonna hate.


your only acheivement is your young and good looking. So what there is nothing reedeeming about you. you get low grade sluts including your dumb "models". your just a sexpat and not even a high class one at that.

MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: August 23rd, 2014, 1:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by MrBlueLight » February 6th, 2015, 7:23 pm

Actually, I would say most girls do want to date (white) foreigners, it's more of a matter of finding one who is available and suitable - young foreigner who are staying there long-term - than anything. It is a culture where the parents actively encourage their daughters to date foreigners after all. So girls do want to date foreigners, but they have standards too. It is more accurate to say that most girls that have decent jobs don't want old or ugly foreigners, which most foreigners in the Philippines seem to be.

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by MarcosZeitola » February 6th, 2015, 7:42 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:your only acheivement is your young and good looking.


The world belongs to rich old men and handsome young men. They are the most sexually successful. Always have been, always will be.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by newlifeinphilippines » February 6th, 2015, 8:03 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:your only acheivement is your young and good looking.


The world belongs to rich old men and handsome young men. They are the most sexually successful. Always have been, always will be.


yeah so why is this guy acting like he is so special? He just shows up as a sexpat in his condo and he thinks he is Gods gift to women when all he is doing is slaying desperate sluts or girls with defects that the locals dont want. Notice how he left taiwan cause he knows he is nothing special there.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by newlifeinphilippines » February 6th, 2015, 8:05 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Actually, I would say most girls do want to date (white) foreigners, it's more of a matter of finding one who is available and suitable - young foreigner who are staying there long-term - than anything. It is a culture where the parents actively encourage their daughters to date foreigners after all. So girls do want to date foreigners, but they have standards too. It is more accurate to say that most girls that have decent jobs don't want old or ugly foreigners, which most foreigners in the Philippines seem to be.



that could explain why even in church the girls or in other places (who weren't impoverished some of them) weren't too social cause im not handsome even though im still young. Its amazing the difference in how you get treated between girls with a good job and the desperate ones. If your ugly it really can make a difference. I think im gonna stay home and save my money for a long time. This wife hunting overseas is a waste.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by Rock » February 6th, 2015, 8:09 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:your only acheivement is your young and good looking.


The world belongs to rich old men and handsome young men. They are the most sexually successful. Always have been, always will be.


yeah so why is this guy acting like he is so special? He just shows up as a sexpat in his condo and he thinks he is Gods gift to women when all he is doing is slaying desperate sluts or girls with defects that the locals dont want. Notice how he left taiwan cause he knows he is nothing special there.


My gosh you must be thick. You still take this clown seriously??? Bluelight is not even a guy in the technical sense. She's a disturbed Filipina who has some deep issues. Put the troll on ignore and be stop being manipulated by another Filipina. Wasn't your bar ho enough for you lol?

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by newlifeinphilippines » February 6th, 2015, 8:12 pm

Rock wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:your only acheivement is your young and good looking.


The world belongs to rich old men and handsome young men. They are the most sexually successful. Always have been, always will be.


yeah so why is this guy acting like he is so special? He just shows up as a sexpat in his condo and he thinks he is Gods gift to women when all he is doing is slaying desperate sluts or girls with defects that the locals dont want. Notice how he left taiwan cause he knows he is nothing special there.


My gosh you must be thick. You still take this clown seriously??? Bluelight is not even a guy in the technical sense. She's a disturbed Filipina who has some deep issues. Put the troll on ignore and be stop being manipulated by another Filipina. Wasn't your bar ho enough for you lol?



I wasn't around on the forums when that "filipina" was posing as a guy so I dont know if this is him. It doesn't sound like a woman especially since they are posting on naughty nomad. I doubt a filipina would even know about that site or go to all this trouble.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by Rock » February 6th, 2015, 8:16 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Rock wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:your only acheivement is your young and good looking.


The world belongs to rich old men and handsome young men. They are the most sexually successful. Always have been, always will be.


yeah so why is this guy acting like he is so special? He just shows up as a sexpat in his condo and he thinks he is Gods gift to women when all he is doing is slaying desperate sluts or girls with defects that the locals dont want. Notice how he left taiwan cause he knows he is nothing special there.


My gosh you must be thick. You still take this clown seriously??? Bluelight is not even a guy in the technical sense. She's a disturbed Filipina who has some deep issues. Put the troll on ignore and be stop being manipulated by another Filipina. Wasn't your bar ho enough for you lol?



I wasn't around on the forums when that "filipina" was posing as a guy so I dont know if this is him. It doesn't sound like a woman especially since they are posting on naughty nomad. I doubt a filipina would even know about that site or go to all this trouble.


Good point. But this Filipina is a wanna be guy. She admitted to trolling and posing on forums including men's forums even before she ever met me or Winston. And she was caught red-handed here before posing under a different screen name. She's very much an off-the-charts Filipina when it comes to her personality, skills, and behavior.

Post Reply

Return to “Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories”