Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:19 pm

Rock wrote:But this Filipina is a wanna be guy. She admitted to trolling and posing on forums including men's forums even before she ever met me or Winston. And she was caught red-handed here before posing under a different screen name. She's very much an off-the-charts Filipina when it comes to her personality, skills, and behavior.

Sounds like she needs a good dicking.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:24 pm

I dont know though the descriptions of sex sounded like from a male perspective. There is no way this is a woman.

Do you have threads of this other poster?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:29 pm

wait so you met this woman rock?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby Rock » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:49 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:wait so you met this woman rock?

Yup, and so has Winston, many times. She/he seems to have a heck of a lotta testosterone in her system, both online and in person.

Her last verified username here was jboy. But she very well may have been here or is here using other handles as well. She's a self admitted troll and has been for years.

In spite of her high T-levels, I think Marcos is right, that she needs a good Rogering lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:25 am

Rock wrote:

Yup, and so has Winston, many times. She/he seems to have a heck of a lotta testosterone in her system, both online and in person.

Her last verified username here was jboy. But she very well may have been here or is here using other handles as well. She's a self admitted troll and has been for years.

In spite of her high T-levels, I think Marcos is right, that she needs a good Rogering lol.

how come you guys didn't satisfy her needs? Even if she is average looking im sure she is wild in bed LOL
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:00 am

Yeah, and I just happened to be a Filipina who happens to be able to type in perfect Chinese, lol.

Lol, how dumb can you guys be for listening to Rock and his nonsense. He's just some old p4p loser whose jealous about a younger guy's success. It must be some kind of defense mechanism to completely paranoid and persuade other guys to do the same, I meant, if it makes him feel better that his old ass cannot get laid in p***y paradise without shelling out the cash.

In case you missed it, I already verified some of the girls I met with members here. The terms and conditions are described earlier in this thread. Old p4p haters are gonna hate.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:07 am

MrBlueLight wrote:Yeah, and I just happened to be a Filipina who happens to be able to type in perfect Chinese, lol.

Lol, how dumb can you guys be for listening to Rock and his nonsense. He's just some old p4p loser whose jealous about a younger guy's success. It must be some kind of defense mechanism to completely paranoid and persuade other guys to do the same, I meant, if it makes him feel better that his old a** cannot get laid in p***y paradise without shelling out the cash.

In case you missed it, I already verified some of the girls I met with members here. The terms and conditions are described earlier in this thread. Old p4p haters are gonna hate.

Fair enough. You say you're in Manila area now. I am too. Name a time and mall closest to you and I'll be there. This is your chance to redeem yourself and prove Rock wrong. I have nothing to hide. Do you? Let's just see how young, good looking, and male you are. Up to now, you haven't verified anything. Put-up or shut-up you shell of a woman.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:09 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Rock wrote:

how come you guys didn't satisfy her needs? Even if she is average looking im sure she is wild in bed LOL

It would be worse than being with a ladyboy bahahaha.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:14 am

And what do I have to gain by meeting you? I am perfectly comfortable sitting here and have girls come to me. So why should I come meet you? I don't care about your opinion, whether you believe me or not, so what do I have to gain?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:43 am

MrBlueLight wrote:And what do I have to gain by meeting you? I am perfectly comfortable sitting here and have girls come to me. So why should I come meet you? I don't care about your opinion, whether you believe me or not, so what do I have to gain?

Not only my opinion. Anyone here with functioning brain cells knows by now that you're nothing more than a fake poser - the BS you spew out has become too sloppy and inconsistent to go unnoticed, even by this crowd. You're losing your ability to troll credibly and self entertain. Poor pathetic woman.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:08 am

Aww...you don't get your cookie and now you are biting again.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:20 am

How about this. If newlifeinphilippines pm me, I will show him some of my scores, and he can vouch for me.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:29 am

MrBlueLight wrote:How about this. If newlifeinphilippines pm me, I will show him some of my scores, and he can vouch for me.

Well you are trying at least so obviously proving yourself apparently DOES mean something to you. So let's run with this:

Photos are just photos. They prove nothing without proper context.

1. Taking photos of girls just proves that...girls let you take their photos. Winston did that with dozens of cuties in Russia. So what.

2. If there is context to the photo, something at least suggesting intimacy between the guy (allegedly you) and the girl(s), then who knows whether that guy is you or not? There are millions of photos on Google alone and also plenty of adult forums where guys publicly post 'personal' type shots.

So you wanna redeem yourself and prove Rock wrong? Just take one preliminary step before presenting your photos - show your face to a credible poster, either in person or by cam chat. It can be someone you like such as Billy. And he's right here in Luzon :) Then show your photographic evidence to him and follow with a thread where he vouches for your identity and describes what your photos suggest or prove. It would be simple...except that you are just a miserable troll.

Come-on, prove me wrong. Show us what you really got under those trousers Ms. Bluelight, lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:42 pm

Nope. Don't worry, I will show photographic evidence to newlifeinphilippines of different girls on my couch in my place, then I will show evidence that it is in fact my couch.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:50 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Nope. Don't worry, I will show photographic evidence to newlifeinphilippines of different girls on my couch in my place, then I will show evidence that it is in fact my couch.

Why Newlife, of all people?
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories