Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby WorldTraveler » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:27 am

MrBlueLight wrote:I was looking at Falcon's Thailand thread, and I did not see any pictures of the girls he went for. I thought two of the girls he posted on his Philippines thread were cute, but then again, he was with mguy.

I will wing with anyone who is interested in day game or night game, but not with any whoremongers. No disrespect, just whoremongering skills are not something that I wish to learn at this point.


Thanks for the photos. I agree they look like Pinays sitting on a couch. I assume you probably took the photos. I would have rather seen a photo of you with your arms around them, and your face blurred out.

Here's a few more comments. I don't think these girls are middle classed, just based on the fact that only 15% of the population falls into middle classed and 1% in upper classed. I work remotely with an IT team in IT in Manila. I'm friendly with two female IT project leads. They told me that they never met any foreigners when they were growing up and never had foreign internet chat mates. These girl will probably both marry professional Pinoys. Only lower classed girls troll the dating sites. It's just reality.

I think the more important thing than the photos is that you do meet other members. If you want to go out and Daygame or night Game all the better. What foreigners have you been hanging out with while you've been in Manila for 4 months. I always try to meet like minded foreigners. Currently several of friends that I've stayed in touch with for years, I met while in Phil. Nobody on HA is going to question you once you meet someone. Most of these guys are not whore mongers. They ones I know all want to meet a nice girl and many are married or have been in long term relationships with girls.

Good luck, make some friends, so you can drop that troll designation. :D
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm







Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:18 am

Didn't you see the first pic? I wrote that note myself.

I don't agree only lower class girls troll on dating sites I've met plenty of well-off professional women or girls from obvious affluent families. 3 of the girls whose pictures that I sent are middle class girls, can you guess which?

Yes, the majority of the girls will be lower class, but the middle-class and even upper class ones are out there. I suggest that you check out Okcupid, it is the dating site that caters to these middle class girls more so than the other popular Philippine dating sites.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:50 am

Ok i seen your pics. Yes those girls are quite pretty. Im not sure what class they are but none look poor. A couple of them are super hot and the rest are hot. These are the kind of girls id pursue for marriage (talking about looks not personality).

They all look pretty shallow though in attitude so they probably would be lousy wives. at least for what i want in a wife. Thats probably why they are on a dating site they have issues.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:13 am

those girls are so pretty why are you giving them up? some are so pretty i dont think i could ever tire of their faces. You win now with youth but someday you wont when you wont have any money LOL
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:13 am

I sent newlifeinphilippines a different batch with different girls (some overlaps) then the ones I sent to WorldTraveler, just to be clear since he wanted girls' normal pictures rather than them sitting on my couch ready for action.

Some of those girls that I sent you are poor. Two of which I suspected to be bargirls because they were among the only ones who ever asked for financial assistance. I wouldn't say all of them shallow. Two of them have quite sophisticated personalities and are among my current regulars, the other ones fall into the two categories of generic Filipina personalities - the warm bubbly but shallow type and the shy with nothing to say type, I admit.

I think I just connect better with the middle-upper class girls partly because uneducated girls who cannot have a meaningful philosophical conversation repulse me.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:24 am

MrBlueLight wrote:I sent newlifeinphilippines a different batch with different girls (some overlaps) then the ones I sent to WorldTraveler, just to be clear since he wanted girls' normal pictures rather than them sitting on my couch ready for action.

Some of those girls that I sent you are poor. Two of which I suspected to be bargirls because they were among the only ones who ever asked for financial assistance. I wouldn't say all of them shallow. Two of them have quite sophisticated personalities and are among my current regulars, the other ones fall into the two categories of generic Filipina personalities - the warm bubbly but shallow type and the shy with nothing to say type, I admit.

I think I just connect better with the middle-upper class girls partly because uneducated girls who cannot have a meaningful philosophical conversation repulse me.


The shallow bubbly ones are annoying and not ones to trust. And the shy boring was like milf girl i couldn't stand it and it even translated into sex. The nurse girl i met was talkative but she just bore me to tears cause i dont want long discussions leading to nowhere and at times where a girl that likes you would show they have afefction she was kind of quiet and cautious and had no affection or chemistry which turned me off and it led to nowhere. I just dont jive with most filipinas they are too boring or lack chemistry but they are probably better than chinese girls by far. Ideally you want someone not shallow who isn't completely speechless. My gf was sort of in between that as far as personality but she wasn't quite the person i wanted on a variety of things and her looks weren't good enough.

Which ones were the ones you suspect as bargirls? 1725 and 1461 look like possible bargirls but there is one or 2 others that could pull off that look lol

i heard manila has classier bargirls in looks so there is a higher chance in manila probably. Keep in mind not all prostitutes work in the bar some only work through dating sites or clubs.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:40 am

You only got one right. I think 1461 is a bargirl. The other suspected bargirl is actually 0939. 1725 is actually one of the classiest girls I've ever met and one of the girls that I mentioned with interesting personality, it was only a specially occasion that she posed for me like that. Other than the two that I suspected to be bargirls, the rest are just normal girls that don't ask for anything and just happy to go on a date.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:52 am

ha i only thought the other girl cause she was in her panties and bra. but shes probably quite slutty or at least could become a real slut. My bargirl only posed in those clothes like that too when i first met her and she wouldn't go any farther (till my 3rd trip) so that should give you an idea of your girls sluttiness LOL

wow 0939 is a bargirl? She was so hot. maybe thats a reedeming picture though and she doesnt look that good in real life. Most bargirls aren't that pretty not even close. but i admit when i saw that shirt i was thinking that was a little strange of a shirt for a average filipina.

1461 looks really trashy not cause she is ugly, but she has that bargirl look.



Anyways as a general average of all the girls those are the type im looking for as a wife. Although if the girl is dark and has a nice rack or is dark but very pretty thats ok with me also. im not big on the skin color as some cause sometimes its a way to get a simple girl who is quite attractive cause of her inferiority complex over her color.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:56 am

Alright now I'm intrigued... shoot me some PM's, brother. Let me have a look at that exotic harem of yours. :wink:

I know there's a lot of things that don't seem to add up, and there's also a lot of sour grapes from other members. The truth may be somewhere in the middle. It's not hard to believe that someone who is young, tall and handsome would do great in the Philippines, that's entirely within the real of possibilities. It's been done before and no doubt will be done again, so why can't it be done as we speak? I'll admit, I have my suspicions, but who knows. Next time I'm in Manila I may even have a little meet up and see for myself. :lol:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby publicduende » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:23 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:Alright now I'm intrigued... shoot me some PM's, brother. Let me have a look at that exotic harem of yours. :wink:

I know there's a lot of things that don't seem to add up, and there's also a lot of sour grapes from other members. The truth may be somewhere in the middle. It's not hard to believe that someone who is young, tall and handsome would do great in the Philippines, that's entirely within the real of possibilities. It's been done before and no doubt will be done again, so why can't it be done as we speak? I'll admit, I have my suspicions, but who knows. Next time I'm in Manila I may even have a little meet up and see for myself. :lol:


LOL first of all, if they're pictures of good looking young Filipinas sitting on a couch, I can get you dozens of them off Google Images. It doesn't take much effort. That's besides the point. The point is, Mr Bluelight has such a braggadocio and annoying attitude, it's quite clear 99% of what he says is bull. Same for Paloaltoguy, a modest furniture shifter who lives in this king of the world, tech-savvy elite entrepreneur bubble of his.

I think what's worrying about some corners of the American culture, to the eye of Europeans like you and me at least, is that these guys are so self-assured when living their delusions, documenting them to the tiniest details and slapping them on our faces whether we want to know about them or not, regardless of the blatant discrepancies which give them away for the BS they are, that they won't even feel the need to take a step further and at least try to make them a reality.

So the I see is not wether Bluelight or PAG are in Manila or Poland surrounded by a harem of local hotties. It's that, as long as maybe 1 in 10 people on an anonymous Internet forum will give them the benefit of the doubt or believe them, they will feel contented with feeding the fantasy than facing reality.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:57 am

Speaking of sour grapes...lol :D
The girls are obviously in my place, I even included a written note to HA in one of the pics. Of course you don't get to see the pics for being such a hater. But those who have seen them can confirm now. Go ahead and keep on hating. You just look bitter for those who now know better.

The girl in bra and panty looked that way because she needed some bikini pictures for a modeling gig, and I was happy to oblige, and hence the pose. So it wasn't a normal picture of her. She's one of those girls who has never gone to the bar, believe it or not. And she put up the most resistance out of all the girls that I slept with. Definitely doesn't put out easily, which gets my props.

0939 is damn cute, I admit. I cannot confirm if she's a bargirl, but her behaviors tell me that she is. After I met her, she basically followed home and just sit on my bed, normal Filipinas don't do that. She initiated physical contact, normal Filipinas don't do that. She then asked to take a shower when she sensed we are about to have sex, normal Filipinas don't do that. She then slept over without calling home, normal Filipinas don't do that. She then asked for taxi money, believe it or not, normal Filipinas don't do that. I have now met enough Filipinas to know if a girl is slut or not just by their body language and behavior. They can't fool me.

MarcoZeitola: Have you ever been to Manila? I wonder. I don't know why it is so hard to believe. It is not like I am claiming that I banged a new girl or two everyday like how some guys on other forums claim. Which from what I've seen, is entirely believable for a young white guy.

Admittedly, the pictures that I sent Newlife are some of the better looking girls I've been with. Most other girls are just cute and not hot like those. The ones I sent WorldTraveler are more of a random sample of pictures that I just happened to capture while they were on my couch. So those would more representative of what I get on average.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby publicduende » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:52 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Speaking of sour grapes...lol :D
The girls are obviously in my place, I even included a written note to HA in one of the pics. Of course you don't get to see the pics for being such a hater. But those who have seen them can confirm now. Go ahead and keep on hating. You just look bitter for those who now know better.

The girl in bra and panty looked that way because she needed some bikini pictures for a modeling gig, and I was happy to oblige, and hence the pose. So it wasn't a normal picture of her. She's one of those girls who has never gone to the bar, believe it or not. And she put up the most resistance out of all the girls that I slept with. Definitely doesn't put out easily, which gets my props.

0939 is damn cute, I admit. I cannot confirm if she's a bargirl, but her behaviors tell me that she is. After I met her, she basically followed home and just sit on my bed, normal Filipinas don't do that. She initiated physical contact, normal Filipinas don't do that. She then asked to take a shower when she sensed we are about to have sex, normal Filipinas don't do that. She then slept over without calling home, normal Filipinas don't do that. She then asked for taxi money, believe it or not, normal Filipinas don't do that. I have now met enough Filipinas to know if a girl is slut or not just by their body language and behavior. They can't fool me.

MarcoZeitola: Have you ever been to Manila? I wonder. I don't know why it is so hard to believe. It is not like I am claiming that I banged a new girl or two everyday like how some guys on other forums claim. Which from what I've seen, is entirely believable for a young white guy.

Admittedly, the pictures that I sent Newlife are some of the better looking girls I've been with. Most other girls are just cute and not hot like those. The ones I sent WorldTraveler are more of a random sample of pictures that I just happened to capture while they were on my couch. So those would more representative of what I get on average.


'ts OK, I certainly won't lose my sleep over it. One piece of advice: grow up and start travelling in earnest, instead of making up a fantasy lifestyle.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:09 pm

Your fantasy is my reality, and some members here can attest to that. And they now know that you along with Rock and Ghost, are just a bunch of paranoid bitter trolls.

Keep on entertaining us with your bitter tirade :twisted:
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:10 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Your fantasy is my reality, and some members here can attest to that.


As much as I would like to believe you, that's not entirely true. There is not a single member on this forum who can attest to your success, when you haven't met a single one of us. You said you would not mind meeting someone who had "great game", or who would be fun to hang out with. I'm sure such a member can be found. You say you don't want to hang out with some fat elderly mongers, I get that, but this forum has quite a bit of variety in its userbase.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:MarcoZeitola: Have you ever been to Manila?


On each of my previous four lengthy visits to the country, I have landed at a Manila-based airport. I have stayed in Manila, altogether, for about two weeks. Most of my time spent in the country has been in the province, however, as I prefer clean country air to the dirt of major cities and highly crowded and urbanized areas.

MrBlueLight wrote:I don't know why it is so hard to believe. It is not like I am claiming that I banged a new girl or two everyday like how some guys on other forums claim. Which from what I've seen, is entirely believable for a young white guy.


I never said your claims on their own are so hard to believe; they aren't. Everything you claim to have done, can be done. None of it is impossible. What I was surprised by was your unwillingness to meet another member of the forum in real life, offline. That seems a little dodgy to me. I am not doubting your claims... but when Rock called your very existance into question, that piqued my interest. ;)
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests