Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:10 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:You are American, 23 and married? That's quite rare.


European, actually. Still pretty rare. Married a girl, 21, from a Manila-based university. Clever girl, quite poor family but hard-working people. Fluent in English. Not your typical run-of-the-mill Filipina wife. I think that puts me quite far above the level of your average sexpat.

MrBlueLight wrote:I am just a normal Asian guy in Manila who knows how to close when going out on dates. So I don't know what you are expecting. Not being dodgy, I just don't know why I should go meet someone for the sole purpose of proving myself. And considering what I sent WorldTraveler is bonafide evidence of my existence.


Did any of your "bonafide evidence" include pictures of yourself WITH the girls, or is it just girls sitting on a couch we'll have to assume is yours?
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines







Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:59 pm

No, but it includes a note to HA together with the couch, so it pretty much is bonafide evidence of my existence. Insisting on me showing myself sounds a little bit...stalkerish.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:36 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:No, but it includes a note to HA together with the couch, so it pretty much is bonafide evidence of my existence. Insisting on me showing myself sounds a little bit...stalkerish.


Rock said you were a chick. Assuming for a second he is right, then it would be easy to get some female friends to sit on a sofa and hold up some sign, wouldn't it be? But if the picture shows the slender, handsome, Korean-drama looking guy that you claim to be with a hot chick on each side of him and he's holding up a sign "Good morning, HA!" then I'm pretty sure that would shut up all the haters right away. ;)
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:32 pm

Rock is also talking out of his ass. Nice try guy. I already showed the evidence. I will not try to please someone who is stupidly paranoid. I have said it before and will said it again, I value my anonymity above all else. And now you are seriously sounding like a stalker.

Are you dense or something? What kind of Filipina has knowledge on how to date women in other parts of Asia and intimate cultural knowledge of China, Taiwan, Japan, and the US? Didn't you read anything I've posted? And being able to type in perfect Chinese? Now you are just tripping, man.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Rock » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:30 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Rock is also talking out of his a**. Nice try guy. I already showed the evidence. I will not try to please someone who is stupidly paranoid. I have said it before and will said it again, I value my anonymity above all else. And now you are seriously sounding like a stalker.

Are you dense or something? What kind of Filipina has knowledge on how to date women in other parts of Asia and intimate cultural knowledge of China, Taiwan, Japan, and the US? Didn't you read anything I've posted? And being able to type in perfect Chinese? Now you are just tripping, man.


Well Ginger for one lol. She's been trolling men's forums for years by her own admission, has native speaker level English, thinks a lot like a man cus she's a bitter self-hating Filipina with high T-levels, and has the IQ to pull something like that off.

I'm no hater. The only people I can't stand having here are posers and fakes. Bluelight, you are even more suspect than Paloalto who by the way presents his 'photographic evidence' right here in the public domain. Yet nobody believes him lol. Your writing style and reactions to invitations to redeem yourself are like Jboy's who also had demonstrated the kind of knowledge about China and other locals that you do. And I already caught him red-handed as Ginger. Ginger got well trained by Winston, myself, and probably countless other guys she was in contact with. Bluelight is guilty until proven innocent.

BL wants to be taken seriously here or she wouldn't go to the trouble of emailing photos of girls to select posters and mentioning it. Yet when invited to do something much harder to pull-off (like cam chat w/one of members she approves of or even send pics of herself w/girls on her couch ala Palo Alto, she makes excuses). Obviously, BL does not have the IT skills that PA Guy has. So not only is she a troll, she's an unworthy one lol. At least PA Guy is talented and entertaining.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:17 am

Rock again salty on me not meeting him up. Keep on hating bro. Those that I've shown the evidence know the girls I am banging. I will just keep on banging and loving and you can keep on hating.

If you want to play? Sure. If I provide physical evidence of my existence to a member, I want Rock to provide photo evidence of him eating shit. Want to play this game? Rock? You seem to sound confident enough that I am a fake. So you shouldn't have any problem with this arrangement ;)
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Rock » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:16 am

MrBlueLight wrote:Rock again salty on me not meeting him up. Keep on hating bro. Those that I've shown the evidence know the girls I am banging. I will just keep on banging and loving and you can keep on hating.

If you want to play? Sure. If I provide physical evidence of my existence to a member, I want Rock to provide photo evidence of him eating shit. Want to play this game? Rock? You seem to sound confident enough that I am a fake. So you shouldn't have any problem with this arrangement ;)


I've already been proven. Met all key posters here in person. Burden of proof is on you. Nobody proven here is backing you up, even those you've emailed photos too.

So why won't you meet up or cam chat with Billy or Marcos???
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Rock » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:17 am

Also BL, why do you have IPs which match-up with Ginger and Jboy's?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:43 am

Because if you are in the same area, you get the same ip address. Why don't I meet up with them? Same reason why you don't eat shit, because I don't have to. Your obsession at trying to find me is downright stalkerish. I've already proven to members. I don't need to do what you tell me. Internet hating and accusing is cool, bro.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:47 am

MrBlueLight wrote:I've already proven to members.


Did you meet any members off line? Did you show any members your face? Or yourself with the girls, even with your face edited out? If the answer to all of these is no, then you haven't proven a damn thing and you know it.

MrBlueLight wrote:I don't need to do what you tell me.


True. But as long as you don't provide valid proof, nobody here believes you. If that doesn't bother you, more power to you. But why continue to post on a site and inform people of your conquests when nobody believes anymore said conquests even took place? Seems rather pointless for someone who values his time as much as you do, to waste it like this on a forum full of "haters". Haters being: critical people. ;)

MrBlueLight wrote:Internet hating and accusing is cool, bro.


Nobody here hates you, bro. We just think you're full of shit, bro. :roll:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MrBlueLight » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:21 pm

Yeah, those who haven't seen my evidence think I am full of shit. Those who've seen it know better. And I am fine with that.

This has been a slow week tho. Didn't really go on any dates, just focused on work. It's Valentine's Day, which means a potential harem collapse.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby WorldTraveler » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:20 pm

I've seen the photos. If you're real you'll meet someone from the Forum. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose. You have a model type girl friend, better yet bring her along. I also find it odd that you'd want to be a foreigner in another country and not want to make some expat friends. Whenever I've lived overseas, I've tried to make some expat friends. Also expats have met the girls I've dated too, because many expats have girlfriends too. Typically a group of expats and their girlfriends would get together. It's a lot of fun :D
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Rock » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:36 pm

Guys, just so you all know:

Ginger = jboy = Pocket = MrBlueLight

An overwhelming number posts from these 4 members share same multiple IPs.

There is no such IP sharing pattern with any proven member here. If you need proof of this, perhaps I can ask Winston to get off his duff and provide some screenshots.

You guys wanna ban Ginger and her alter egos or keep her here for entertainment under her various aliases?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Chrissays » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:36 am

Rock wrote:Guys, just so you all know:

Ginger = jboy = Pocket = MrBlueLight

An overwhelming number posts from these 4 members share same multiple IPs.

There is no such IP sharing pattern with any proven member here. If you need proof of this, perhaps I can ask Winston to get off his duff and provide some screenshots.

You guys wanna ban Ginger and her alter egos or keep her here for entertainment under her various aliases?



L o l. For god sakes man.. Why in gods name would someone keep up lies and made up stories for 35 f***ing pages?

Why man?
Chrissays
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:00 am

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:40 am

Chrissays wrote:
Rock wrote:Guys, just so you all know:

Ginger = jboy = Pocket = MrBlueLight

An overwhelming number posts from these 4 members share same multiple IPs.

There is no such IP sharing pattern with any proven member here. If you need proof of this, perhaps I can ask Winston to get off his duff and provide some screenshots.

You guys wanna ban Ginger and her alter egos or keep her here for entertainment under her various aliases?



L o l. For god sakes man.. Why in gods name would someone keep up lies and made up stories for 35 f***ing pages?

Why man?


Sure explains his\her refusal to meet anyone else.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest