Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Rock » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:34 pm

Chrissays wrote:
Rock wrote:Guys, just so you all know:

Ginger = jboy = Pocket = MrBlueLight

An overwhelming number posts from these 4 members share same multiple IPs.

There is no such IP sharing pattern with any proven member here. If you need proof of this, perhaps I can ask Winston to get off his duff and provide some screenshots.

You guys wanna ban Ginger and her alter egos or keep her here for entertainment under her various aliases?



L o l. For god sakes man.. Why in gods name would someone keep up lies and made up stories for 35 f***ing pages?

Why man?


You obviously have never met Ginger lol. I've probably got nearly that much garbage from her and alter ego jboy just in my What's App and Viber archives. She's a maniac. And the poor girl doesn't seem to have any family or close friends. Just social isolation alone can easily cause a Filipina to lose her mind. She's a sick woman but HA ain't the place for her to get healed.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Rock » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:49 pm

Until further notice, I've told Winston that Ginger, jboy, Pocket, and MrBlueLight should be banned effective immediately.

For those of you who are Bluelight fans, communicate with her offline.

We may later take a poll to see whether or not Ginger and her sausage gang should be allowed back for entertainment purposes, perhaps in her own restricted corner of the forum? Or maybe she'll pull on Winston's heart strings with a phony apology (perhaps a bjob thrown in lol) and be allowed back to roam freely.

I suppose we should leave the Diary up for those who enjoy fiction.

If we keep the ban permanent, I suspect she will only return using proxy servers. So be on the look-out for strange new guys who pop outta nowhere and somehow just seem off.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:55 pm

Rock wrote:Until further notice, I've told Winston that Ginger, jboy, Pocket, and MrBlueLight should be banned effective immediately.

For those of you who are Bluelight fans, communicate with her offline.

We may later take a poll to see whether or not Ginger and her sausage gang should be allowed back for entertainment purposes, perhaps in her own restricted corner of the forum? Or maybe she'll pull on Winston's heart strings with a phony apology (perhaps a bjob thrown in lol) and be allowed back to roam freely.

I suppose we should leave the Diary up for those who enjoy fiction.

If we keep the ban permanent, I suspect she will only return using proxy servers. So be on the look-out for strange new guys who pop outta nowhere and somehow just seem off.


It would be more fun to keep Bluelight around a little longer and watch her try to explain herself desperately.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby publicduende » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:01 pm

Rock wrote:Until further notice, I've told Winston that Ginger, jboy, Pocket, and MrBlueLight should be banned effective immediately.

For those of you who are Bluelight fans, communicate with her offline.

We may later take a poll to see whether or not Ginger and her sausage gang should be allowed back for entertainment purposes, perhaps in her own restricted corner of the forum? Or maybe she'll pull on Winston's heart strings with a phony apology (perhaps a bjob thrown in lol) and be allowed back to roam freely.

I suppose we should leave the Diary up for those who enjoy fiction.

If we keep the ban permanent, I suspect she will only return using proxy servers. So be on the look-out for strange new guys who pop outta nowhere and somehow just seem off.


If memory doesn't fail me, wasn't Ginger a successful medical professional, travelling around the Philippines and even internationally? How can she waste so much of her free time posing as one of her multiple troll identities on a forum like this?
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Rock » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:04 pm

publicduende wrote:
Rock wrote:Until further notice, I've told Winston that Ginger, jboy, Pocket, and MrBlueLight should be banned effective immediately.

For those of you who are Bluelight fans, communicate with her offline.

We may later take a poll to see whether or not Ginger and her sausage gang should be allowed back for entertainment purposes, perhaps in her own restricted corner of the forum? Or maybe she'll pull on Winston's heart strings with a phony apology (perhaps a bjob thrown in lol) and be allowed back to roam freely.

I suppose we should leave the Diary up for those who enjoy fiction.

If we keep the ban permanent, I suspect she will only return using proxy servers. So be on the look-out for strange new guys who pop outta nowhere and somehow just seem off.


If memory doesn't fail me, wasn't Ginger a successful medical professional, travelling around the Philippines and even internationally? How can she waste so much of her free time posing as one of her multiple troll identities on a forum like this?


Duende I know you were one of her fans so sorry mate lol. But she needed to be sacked. It was long overdo.

Sounds like you were buying into the BS she was spouting in her latter posts (under Ginger) about going to USA for a conference, etc. Truth is, she's very resentful that clowns like Winston can travel visa free around the world while she's stuck with a third world passport and not able to go much of anywhere. When Winston announced that he would be visiting New Mexico, she tried to one-up him by claiming she would be there for a conference and that perhaps they could meet-up. How likely is that lol?

Her job seemed ok but not a prime Makati job. I visited one of her centers once. She had to travel all around Metro Manila on public transport just to scrape estimated net pay of around I'm guessing 30K (maybe pushing 40K on a good month). Her apartment in north part of Quezon City (after she moved from Valenzuela) was an old dirty place which ran around 8K before utilities. Her one faithful and loyal companion was her pet dog who I only saw in pictures.

She's very intelligent and an exceptional English speaker (in Filipino context). Her job is not much of a challenge for her and she has all kinds of downtime on her hands. She also has light Chinese skin which is an asset in SE Asia. But the girl has a very dark side which comes out as you get to know her. She's really very angry and masculine - bitter about being a woman, bitter about being a restricted third worlder, and probably bitter about her family history.

BTW Duende, I find it interesting that you wonder how she has so much time to pose on a forum like this one given with her relatively simple job (piece of cake for her given her off the charts IQ relative to her peers) and a lot of commute time where she can mess around online while sitting on jeepneys using her smartphone. But you have a serious client driven professional role in a first world country yet you often have time to post reams and reams of stuff (esp. those quarrels w/Eurobrat) lol. Kind of reminds me of Momopi's old expanding Q&A sessions w/Winston (Winston would start with 5 questions and after Momopi addressed each, would follow up with 3 more for each of the original 5 and so on lol). And Momopi was a busy consultant.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby publicduende » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:26 pm

Rock wrote:Duende I know you were one of her fans so sorry mate lol. But she needed to be sacked. It was long overdo.


No, not really a fan. I just thought she was a real character and her posts as Ginger were - by your own admission - wittier than average. It just baffles me how she would find a personal divertissement in impersonating multiple male characters and trolling around.

Rock wrote:Sounds like you were buying into the BS she was spouting in her latter posts (under Ginger) about going to USA for a conference, etc. Truth is, she's very resentful that clowns like Winston can travel visa free around the world while she's stuck with a third world passport and not able to go much of anywhere. When Winston announced that he would be visiting SW, she tried to one-up him by claiming she would be there for a conference and that perhaps they could meet-up. How likely is that lol?

Her job seemed ok but not a prime Makati job. I visited one of her centers once. She had to travel all around Metro Manila on public transport just to scrape estimated net pay of around I'm guessing 30K (maybe pushing 40K on a good month). Her apartment in north part of Quezon City (after she moved from Valenzuela) was an old dirty place which ran around 8K before utilities. Her one faithful and loyal companion was her pet dog who I only saw in pictures.

She's very intelligent and an exceptional English speaker (in Filipino context). Her job is not much of a challenge for her and she has all kinds of downtime on her hands. She also has light Chinese skin which is an asset in SE Asia. But the girl has a very dark side which comes out as you get to know her. She's really very angry and masculine - bitter about being a woman, bitter about being a restricted third worlder, and probably bitter about her family history.


I see. Well thanks for adding a lot of details I didn't know about. Yes she did come across as a smart and highly articulate person and, of course, I couldn't even begin to suspect about her "darker side". I can only imagine that living in a male-dominated yet matriarchal society, and one where opportunities are severely limited by financial means and even a few rock-solid stereotypes, is not so easy. Even after 5 or 6 years away from that environment, my wife is still bearing some of the minor scars that came from being a career woman in a country (Colombia) where women will still be judged from how sexy they look regardless of their first and second degrees, their actual abilities and experiences etc.

About developing their masculine side, I think that's something very obscure about Filipino society. I used to be a big, big fan of that divine singing phenomenon that (once) was Charice Pempengco. I mean, a voice talent that comes into existence once every 10 years, the new Celine Dion on all counts. And yet, she eventually gave up her skills to be in tune with her masculine side. For those who don't know the story, she turned into a butch lesbian and her hormone therapy brutally wiped out 50% of her vocal range. For every Charice who is happy, indeed can afford to pay the highest price to be in harmony with her truer identity, how many Gingers are there in the Philippines... I have no judgement on that...

Rock wrote:BTW Duende, I find it interesting that you wonder how she has so much time to pose on a forum like this one given with her relatively simple job (piece of cake for her given her off the charts IQ relative to her peers) and a lot of commute time where she can mess around online while sitting on jeepneys using her smartphone. But you have a serious client driven professional role in a first world country yet you often have time to post reams and reams of stuff (esp. those quarrels w/Eurobrat) lol. Kind of reminds me of Momopi's old expanding Q&A sessions w/Winston (Winston would start with 5 questions and after Momopi addressed each, would follow up with 3 more for each of the original 5 and so on lol). And Momopi was a busy consultant.


That's a very good point Rock. Yes I am busy most of the week most weeks, but I often have pockets of free/lazy time, usually during the weekends or while on holidays, where I am happy to use one or two hours to catch up and post contributions. For all the people who may dislike me and whom I regularly cross horns with, I cherish this forum and the few members I am in touch with and even met face to face. I see spending a couple of hours a week to read your posts and try my best to write a few back, is my way to show this community the modicum of respect it collectively deserves.

Actually that's the main reasons why I can bear professional haters like Cornfed more than fakers and poseurs like PAG or Bluelight, who waste their time and mine to post made up stories that have no real use in the context of this forum and its goals.

LOL about my long quarrelling with Eurobrat, I was clearly hurt and driven to make justice, even if that resulted in a very bitter diatribe with several blows under the belt from either side. For those who care to know, things with Eurobrat have since normalised, as he is finally living a more serene life in Berlin. I am not adding anything, he will report as and when he feels most appropriate.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby eurobrat » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:37 pm

publicduende wrote:LOL about my long quarrelling with Eurobrat, I was clearly hurt and driven to make justice, even if that resulted in a very bitter diatribe with several blows under the belt from either side. For those who care to know, things with Eurobrat have since normalised, as he is finally living a more serene life in Berlin. I am not adding anything, he will report as and when he feels most appropriate.


As they say: A mali estremi, estremi rimedi.

I do feel much more at peace with my move now, just to update everyone.

The following changes have occurred:
1) New Job (much better pay, large commissions and 35 paid days off).
2) I Finally received real medical instead of state provided medical.
3) Stability of living in Germany, one of the safest place to live in continental Europe at the moment.
4) I have decided Bohemian Big City Berlin is the best place for me in Europe. I am not capable of living the small town life like I originally wanted.
5) I feel more accomplished and less of a loser. I'm still a loser just not as big of a loser.

I have also detached from my social media addiction as instructed by Jester and I have started going out more mingling and meeting new people, building a social circle as instructed by Public Duende.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:45 am

I seen him posting on naughty nomad. He doesn't seem to be "ginger".

I asked him by email and he said

Because everyone who lives near this busy area has the same IP address thru a router? Not hard to believe
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Rock » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:59 am

There are others who've lived and commute all around in this busy area using Internet in many places including myself and certain posters I've met up with in past. BUT

1. There is a match only between so many of IPs used by Ginger, jboy, Pocket, and MrBlueLight. No other posters from HA past have any such pattern w/other posters.

2. Ginger admitted years ago to posing and trolling on men's forums. Her exploits on Naughty Nomad are par for the course. She even once copied my dating profile and put it on an adult site changing some of the wording.

3. There are some similarities in the posting style of the 3 male handles she's known to have used here at HA.

4. She and her male alter egos are gone from here. If you wanna entertain them, go to naughty nomad or just contact them offline.

5. You too Newlife should stay quiet cus you're totally anonymous. Moreover, you claim to be in USA but your IPs sometimes show otherwise.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:08 am

Rock wrote:There are others who've lived and commute all around in this busy area using Internet in many places including myself and certain posters I've met up with in past. BUT

1. There is a match only between so many of IPs used by Ginger, jboy, Pocket, and MrBlueLight. No other posters from HA past have any such pattern w/other posters.

2. Ginger admitted years ago to posing and trolling on men's forums. Her exploits on Naughty Nomad are par for the course. She even once copied my dating profile and put it on an adult site changing some of the wording.

3. There are some similarities in the posting style of the 3 male handles she's known to have used here at HA.

4. She and her male alter egos are gone from here. If you wanna entertain them, go to naughty nomad or just contact them offline.

5. You too shoul stay quiet cus you're totally anonymous. Moreover, you claim to be in USA but your IPs sometimes show otherwise.


I dont have to be quiet this is a forum and anyone can be anonymous if they choose what does this have to with me.

show us this ip pattern of his that is so closely aligned with them.

My ips show otherwise? You are full of crap.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Rock » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:09 am

Where are you now Newlife and where have you been last 3 months?

Was Cebu City really the only place you stayed in Philippines?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:12 am

Rock wrote:Where are you now Newlife and where have you been last 3 months?

Was Cebu City really the only place you stayed in Philippines?


Why?

I used hotel internet there in phil and often the geo targeting of the ip would be i thin luzon even though i was connecting in cebu usually. They usually used 2 different internet providers i think different locations for 2 different ones. Philippines internet is not reliable to track down geolocation like america it seems. I think its very luzon centric which is why it sucks. I also sometimes used the globe pocket wifi thing. I think all internet is routed to manila when you do a geotracking. Although gmail was able to figure out i was logging into cebu in the past when they asked me my previous login location when i was in america.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Rock » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:14 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Rock wrote:Where are you now Newlife and where have you been last 3 months?

Was Cebu City really the only place you stayed in Philippines?


Why?

I used hotel internet there in phil and often the geo targeting of the ip would be i thin luzon even though i was connecting in cebu usually. They usually used 2 different internet providers i think different locations for 2 different ones. Philippines internet is not reliable to track down geolocation like america it seems. I think its very luzon centric which is why it sucks. I also sometimes used the globe pocket wifi thing. I think all internet is routed to manila when you do a geotracking.


Are you in America or not?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:14 am

Rock wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Rock wrote:Where are you now Newlife and where have you been last 3 months?

Was Cebu City really the only place you stayed in Philippines?


Why?

I used hotel internet there in phil and often the geo targeting of the ip would be i thin luzon even though i was connecting in cebu usually. They usually used 2 different internet providers i think different locations for 2 different ones. Philippines internet is not reliable to track down geolocation like america it seems. I think its very luzon centric which is why it sucks. I also sometimes used the globe pocket wifi thing. I think all internet is routed to manila when you do a geotracking.


Are you in America or not?



Of course im in america. why?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Rock » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:17 am

Since when have you been in America Newlife??? Don't hesitate just answer quickly.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest