Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:05 pm

publicduende wrote:Could have he been that rasta-love rockstar kind of guy, the one with the gorgeous Fil-Italian girlfriend? Don't remember his name...


Ah, yes... him! I remember him. He was a very colorful character. But he disappeared quite suddenly from what I remember. Franco, wasn't it? I believe he was in some sort of band.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines







Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:10 pm

droid wrote:i though newlife was entertaining, assuming he was the awkward dude stuck in SF for real. i really bought into it.
Wasn't he posting from a mobile all the time.? could that be related to the common-area phil IP thing?


Entertaining at times, sure. But overall tiring and a bit of a drag to deal with. Refused to take even the most honest and well-meant of advice, very reluctant to see his own flaws, overly demanding. A very bad caricature of the type of bitter American men so many forums nowadays are unfortunate enough to have to deal with. But he was so over the top; overweight, unkempt, a religious fanatic, extreme high standards, a hedonistic lifestyle, a whoremonger and a born again Christian all rolled up into one dysfunctional human being. Oh and he made a shit ton of money with "illegal black hat internet activities", similar to PaloAltoGuy, yet doesn't even know how IP adresses work? It's just too good to be true. He's so many stereotypes combined into one character.

Whoever invents all these troll-personas should drop the bullshit already and take this sort of creativity to a place where they can cash in on it, become an author or a scriptwriter or something. That would be a more useful way to spend one's time.

droid wrote:it's surprising how Rock made him run with a couple sentences lol.


No one who doesn't have something to hide would run that fast. :lol:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby publicduende » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:01 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
publicduende wrote:Could have he been that rasta-love rockstar kind of guy, the one with the gorgeous Fil-Italian girlfriend? Don't remember his name...


Ah, yes... him! I remember him. He was a very colorful character. But he disappeared quite suddenly from what I remember. Franco, wasn't it? I believe he was in some sort of band.


LOL you only know half of the story. Rock (if I don't go wrong) exposed him as Philosophical Filipino or some old-time trollish member. And he was eventually banished.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby starchild5 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:01 am

WorldTraveler wrote:MrBlueLight is not the same person as NewLifeInThePhillippes. Totally different personality types and interests. There is a chance that IPs can't tell you the exact location. Several years ago I was tracking my old girlfriend. She was living in Valenzuela near Manila. Her IP came up as Makati. I'm guessing that is where the main server for her IP provider was. Those two towns are pretty far apart but in Metro Manila. Maybe Rock or someone can test this with their own service. So I think there is a possibility that MrBlueLight wasn't in Makati. Honestly BlueLight fooled me and I just thought he was a cocky young guy, the typical high poster on a PUA forum. I didn't believe he was who he said he was. I was actually surprised that a Filipina could pull off the MrBlueLight scam. What was JBoy's personality like? BlueLight is a fake in someway because he would never show his face. Ginger must read a lot of Game sites because she knows the PUA jargon well. Rock and you know Ginger so you'd know if she was capable of pulling this off.


True...However, These two were the extreme odd ones out with the claims they made with actual facts on the ground. They could have easily lifted their suspicion if they had agreed to meet any of the members, posted genuine pictures online or had cam to cam chat.

Why is it that the most suspicious members are the ones who refuse to do any of the sane things that is actually required to prove that they are not fake compared to the claims they make for themselves.

Rock then just blasted off a regular posting member NewLife into extinction just by few lines :o :o ....How is that possible?..This forum is by far the most lenient i have ever come across even New Age All Love forums don't give you this much room to say whatever one feels like.

IP check comes way down last when a member has exhausted all scope of being Sane.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby WorldTraveler » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:10 pm

starchild5 wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:MrBlueLight is not the same person as NewLifeInThePhillippes. Totally different personality types and interests. There is a chance that IPs can't tell you the exact location. Several years ago I was tracking my old girlfriend. She was living in Valenzuela near Manila. Her IP came up as Makati. I'm guessing that is where the main server for her IP provider was. Those two towns are pretty far apart but in Metro Manila. Maybe Rock or someone can test this with their own service. So I think there is a possibility that MrBlueLight wasn't in Makati. Honestly BlueLight fooled me and I just thought he was a cocky young guy, the typical high poster on a PUA forum. I didn't believe he was who he said he was. I was actually surprised that a Filipina could pull off the MrBlueLight scam. What was JBoy's personality like? BlueLight is a fake in someway because he would never show his face. Ginger must read a lot of Game sites because she knows the PUA jargon well. Rock and you know Ginger so you'd know if she was capable of pulling this off.


True...However, These two were the extreme odd ones out with the claims they made with actual facts on the ground. They could have easily lifted their suspicion if they had agreed to meet any of the members, posted genuine pictures online or had cam to cam chat.

Why is it that the most suspicious members are the ones who refuse to do any of the sane things that is actually required to prove that they are not fake compared to the claims they make for themselves.

Rock then just blasted off a regular posting member NewLife into extinction just by few lines :o :o ....How is that possible?..This forum is by far the most lenient i have ever come across even New Age All Love forums don't give you this much room to say whatever one feels like.

IP check comes way down last when a member has exhausted all scope of being Sane.


I have no problem getting rid of BlueLight. BlueLight could have Skyped or met someone if he was real. BlueLight is on NaughtNomad forum posting. Most forums love arrogant posters who talk about shagging 100s of easy sluts. What happened to NewLifeInThePhilippines? I'm just bringing to people's attention that the IP address can be a little off from where you actually are using your computer.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby WorldTraveler » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:43 am

MrBlueLight is alive and well and posting over at NaughtyNomad.com forum. Here a funny post he did about:
RE: Poossy preference
There is just something hot and wild about a pretty girl with a full bush. I think it's the contrast effect.

I don't like tight poossy either, too much stimulation that makes me cum fast. I like slightly loose p***y so I can pound fast and hard with abandon.


This is pretty funny if BlueLIght is a girl.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Winston » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:46 am

Why did MrBlueLight edit out the title of this thread? I put it back in. I hate threads with blank titles. It looks stupid.

One of our moderators banned MrBlueLight I think, and possibly newlifeinphilippines as well.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:51 am

Winston wrote:Why did MrBlueLight edit out the title of this thread? I put it back in. I hate threads with blank titles. It looks stupid.

One of our moderators banned MrBlueLight I think, and possibly newlifeinphilippines as well.


If MrBlueLight was banned then how could he change the title? And I am pretty sure Nolife left on his own after being found out as having an IP match with Bluelight and being exposed as a troll. As soon as he was questioned about his identity by Rock, he immediately left and hasn't been back since.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Postby Winston » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:56 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:Why did MrBlueLight edit out the title of this thread? I put it back in. I hate threads with blank titles. It looks stupid.

One of our moderators banned MrBlueLight I think, and possibly newlifeinphilippines as well.


If MrBlueLight was banned then how could he change the title? And I am pretty sure Nolife left on his own after being found out as having an IP match with Bluelight and being exposed as a troll. As soon as he was questioned about his identity by Rock, he immediately left and hasn't been back since.


Maybe MrBlueLight edited out the title of this thread before he/she was banned? lol. Either way, good riddance. Newlife was probably a feminist troll or shill, or government paid propagandist trying to discredit anything that's not mainstream.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Previous

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest