Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Billy » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:23 pm

So I got 4 pictures from Mr. Blue. The first one looks japanese ( I am no expert in that), she has very nice legs, face is average to cute. So face 6, legs 8, charming smile 7, endrate about 6,3 :lol:

Second chick looks wow. It´s a bikini pic. body is almost perfect for asians even slightly curvy and slightly busted, face is slightly masculine (don´t think she is a ladyboy) but very pretty. So body gets an 8 ( maybe with right pic even higher), face looks like a 7 for some guys even higher like 8 or 9 (if one is in ltr with her). She has an european nose, she looks 70% european. so endrate might be 7.5 or even higher.

Number four is a "nude sex action" picture. It´s not sharp at all but one can assume a nice asian slim body. Maybe an 6,5 bodywise as one can not see everything. Face looks quite ethnic. She looks brown. 5 or 6 at the lowest. If she has a nice smile up to 6,5 or 7.

Number 4 a swim suit picture, has a nice asian body even with tits. She looks tall. She is quite slim. Body may be a 7 with the right outfit may be more. Mr. Blue said she looks nicer in real, well in the picture she looks not so good, and not so pretty. maybe a 5. So in the end it might still about a 6 if you are a faceguy. For a bodyguy she might be higher.

only one of them is brown but this might also be the light from the picture.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm







Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Billy wrote:So I got 4 pictures from Mr. Blue. The first one looks japanese ( I am no expert in that), she has very nice legs, face is average to cute. So face 6, legs 8, charming smile 7, endrate about 6,3 :lol:

Second chick looks wow. It´s a bikini pic. body is almost perfect for asians even slightly curvy and slightly busted, face is slightly masculine (don´t think she is a ladyboy) but very pretty. So body gets an 8 ( maybe with right pic even higher), face looks like a 7 for some guys even higher like 8 or 9 (if one is in ltr with her). She has an european nose, she looks 70% european. so endrate might be 7.5 or even higher.

Number four is a "nude sex action" picture. It´s not sharp at all but one can assume a nice asian slim body. Maybe an 6,5 bodywise as one can not see everything. Face looks quite ethnic. She looks brown. 5 or 6 at the lowest. If she has a nice smile up to 6,5 or 7.

Number 4 a swim suit picture, has a nice asian body even with breasts. She looks tall. She is quite slim. Body may be a 7 with the right outfit may be more. Mr. Blue said she looks nicer in real, well in the picture she looks not so good, and not so pretty. maybe a 5. So in the end it might still about a 6 if you are a faceguy. For a bodyguy she might be higher.

only one of them is brown but this might also be the light from the picture.


Yeah, that is consistent with my ratings. In the opening posts I rated them 6, 7, 6, 7 respectively. So it seems we have about the same taste.

The first girl is not Japanese. I am still keeping that real Japanese girl in rotation and cannot show her yet :lol:
The last girl looked way better in person, close to a 7.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Postby droid » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:48 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:9: Supermodel. Don't exist on online dating sites
10: Only found in fashion magazines when all done up.

So your contribution is still void.
You said you were dating head turners within a short span. Again, pictures or it didn't happen.
Edit: I finished posting after the two posts above, but my point still holds.

You have to understand that you have made some over-the-top unsubstantiated claims with a hint of arrogance, and it's perfectly normal to then receive some skepticism.

I really wish what you say is true, I would be content with one fifth of that action when I go there. But one would expect your claims to be backed by a picture of you with something like this:
Image
Note that she is Korean, because like I said, sadly no one ever has produced a pic of a filipina like this. I wish otherwise.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby Billy » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:57 pm

droid wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:9: Supermodel. Don't exist on online dating sites
10: Only found in fashion magazines when all done up.

So your contribution is still void.
You said you were dating head turners within a short span. Again, pictures or it didn't happen.

You have to understand that you have made some over-the-top unsubstantiated claims with a hint of arrogance, and it's perfectly normal to then receive some skepticism.

I really wish what you say is true, I would be content with one fifth of that action when I go there. But one would expect your claims to be backed by a picture of you with something like this:
Image
Note that she is Korean, because like I said, sadly no one ever has produced a pic of a filipina like this. I wish otherwise.


Second chick was a head turner for shure. I mean for the PI. We all know (though I haven´t been there yet) that they look not on par with NE chicks. So a 7,5 is like a 9 for the guy in the PI. And a nine is a head turner. - Second chick is almost an 8 (international rating), so what should a guy want more?

Anyway Mr. Blue said he was a model so his results can probably not compared with many of us. Maybe we need much more time, invest little money and downgrad some points too.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:31 pm

In my original post, I mentioned TWO of the girls were headturners, and neither of them were part of the pictures I sent Billy, because I am still dating them. I never said ALL or even the majority of girls I date are headturners. I specifically said that most of the girls I date are between 6-7, which would still be considerably better than what I see what other expats date around here, which are 3-5 in my eyes.

UPDATE:
Day 15:
Went out with Alice again. The logistic for sex wasn't on my side and I knew it too. But since it was HER who asked me out, I might as well. Just a recap, Alice is the HB8 beauty queen and the only "8" I've met so far and was the "headturner" I mentioned earlier. She was in her work clothes today though. When done up, she would blow that girl in the picture of the post above out of water. I usually have a no sex after 3 dates, dump the girl rule. But since I knew the logistic is bad going in, I didn't count this date. She had to work early the next morning, and my place was in the other direction. So 3 dates and no bang. She did spam me with texts right after she got home, so she seems way into me now despite us not having had sex yet. But who knows, Pinays are weird like that. I really need to close the deal on the next date with this one....Our connections seem way to perfectly gradual for my style: date 1, nothing; date 2, hold hands; date 3, little kiss. Just can't seem to speed things up with this girl like I could with the others.

For the next day, I have maintenance date set up with Rey, who was the other headturner I mentioned.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Postby pete98146 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:36 pm

Billy wrote:
droid wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:9: Supermodel. Don't exist on online dating sites
10: Only found in fashion magazines when all done up.

So your contribution is still void.
You said you were dating head turners within a short span. Again, pictures or it didn't happen.

You have to understand that you have made some over-the-top unsubstantiated claims with a hint of arrogance, and it's perfectly normal to then receive some skepticism.

I really wish what you say is true, I would be content with one fifth of that action when I go there. But one would expect your claims to be backed by a picture of you with something like this:
Image
Note that she is Korean, because like I said, sadly no one ever has produced a pic of a filipina like this. I wish otherwise.


Second chick was a head turner for shure. I mean for the PI. We all know (though I haven´t been there yet) that they look not on par with NE chicks. So a 7,5 is like a 9 for the guy in the PI. And a nine is a head turner. - Second chick is almost an 8 (international rating), so what should a guy want more?

Anyway Mr. Blue said he was a model so his results can probably not compared with many of us. Maybe we need much more time, invest little money and downgrad some points too.


Wow, as they say "to each his own". I don't find this girl all that attractive but again, I'm more into the SE Asian ladies. Although per capita, there is a higher concentration of pretty ladies in NE Asia, I'll stick with their SE sisters any day.

Glad you are having fun with the girls of Philippines. I'm not sure that I'm as impressed with your endeavors (because if you are young and decent looking hooking up with 7's, 8's and 9's is like shooting fish in a barrel) as some of the other guys at least you are over there enjoying yourself.

But don't let me spoil your fun. I'm sure I'd be doing the same thing if I had the luxury of being over there in my earlier years. Ultimate trick is to find one of those 8's, marry her and be happy for the rest of your life. Now we're talking...
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby hammanta » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:52 pm

Why don't you PM me some pics BlueLight? I'm not gonna be a douche or anything. I'll be honest. I'm curious now.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:54 pm

^^ That girl is very attractive and close to an 8 in my book. She also has that "look I am am pretty so treat me like a princess, you damn servants" look on her face. That is what I hate about NE Asian ladies, all 7 and above ladies develop some kind of entitlement issues because (the majority of) NE Asian guys are beta and abide by all their commands.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:57 pm

Sorry hammanta, I don't send pics to haters. Makes me think that you have some ulterior motives or something.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Postby hammanta » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:11 pm

Look I'm not here trying to get in a dick measuring contest with yah. I'm a "hater" cause you haven't shown me or anyone else except Billy, who kissed your ass, any proof. Show me proof and I'll shut my mouth. Like I said I'm not a guy you downs everyone's choice in women. I'm legitimately curious. I'll be honest with what I think, good or bad.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:31 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Hey Repatriate, you are the troll here. Go find your hero Will somewhere else leave my thread free of hate. Ok? Peace.


Yeah he is very delusional and spreads lies and false claims. This indicates that he is mentally ill, which is a basis for banning. He is already a hairline away from being banned for other reasons as well. He is on his final straw.

I will issue another warning to him about spreading random false lies and wasting everyone's time by arguing with them about it. It's a toxic negative influence when he does that, and disruptive as well.

MrBlueLight wrote:Is there any way that I can upload pictures on this forum? How come this forum's upload feature doesn't work like other forums?


No you can't upload images here because if you could, it would eat up the hosting space here, which is nearly maxed out. You can upload your images somewhere else and then insert the image URL between the image tags like this:

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.website.com/image1.jpg[/img]
Last edited by Winston on Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:36 pm

Rock wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:I know some of these girls are models because they use their modeling pics in online dating sites. I didn't say that they are "model material", I said that some of them ARE models. Ariel, Alice, and Kala have all worked as models, and I believe Ariel is full time. They would try to bring it up during conversation, and I would be like "so what, so was I". One of these girls, Alice, literally had all the guys turn and checking her out as we were walking in the mall. By the way, Tia Carrere is a 6 in my book. Then again, my taste is very Asian, so I score light-skinned petite girl with youthful face much higher than a full sized body big booby lady like Tia Carrere. So I like the same type of girls that Pinoys like.

Look, the point is not that I am trying to brag, it is to show the type of girls that I go after, the kind that are judged to be beautiful by Pinoy eyes. Maybe Western guys may have different taste, but I am just trying to show my taste without resorting to posting pictures (I would if there is an easier way to post pictures). As an Asian guy who have dated Asian models and celebrities from other Asian countries, I can confidently say that my standard is high when judging Asian women. And note that I have thus far only gave one girl a score of 8. The rest are 6s and 7s in my eyes. Who knows, they may even be 8s or 9s in the eyes of guys with lower standards.

UPDATE:

Day 14: I've slowed down my effort to meet new girls. I felt now is the time to establish strong bond with girls that I've already slept with. And this day is reserved for one of my favorites: Miko the Jap. We went on a nice long romantic date, and ended up making an one hour sex tape. And don't even think about it, the only one who is allowed to watch this tape is MrBlueLight of the future when he's old and trying to relive his youth ;)


My feeling is that this is Will N. Dowd trolling with a throwaway account trying to prove a point or something. Has anyone in Manila ever met this clown before? Can anyone independently verify what he has to say? I saw no white tourist or expat dating "models" anywhere to be honest. Most guys were with girls that were around my 4 to 6 range with some very obvious hoes.


Well this guy says he's not white.

There are some white residents in my building who date or hang-out with model girls but those girls are mostly European.

Winston, can you check this guy's IP to see whether or not it matches Will's and/or is coming out of Davao?

Everyone should know Will is indeed a real guy but as far as his taste and standards go, let's just say that's a subjective call.


Ok I looked up the IP of MrBlueLight and Will N Dowd. They both have many IP's. So I focused on the ones that have the most posts. They do NOT match.

Sorry Repatriate. But please STOP posting random lies and false claims. That is delusional and mentally ill. It is also disruptive and causes people to waste time arguing with you about nonsense.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Rock » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:56 pm

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:I know some of these girls are models because they use their modeling pics in online dating sites. I didn't say that they are "model material", I said that some of them ARE models. Ariel, Alice, and Kala have all worked as models, and I believe Ariel is full time. They would try to bring it up during conversation, and I would be like "so what, so was I". One of these girls, Alice, literally had all the guys turn and checking her out as we were walking in the mall. By the way, Tia Carrere is a 6 in my book. Then again, my taste is very Asian, so I score light-skinned petite girl with youthful face much higher than a full sized body big booby lady like Tia Carrere. So I like the same type of girls that Pinoys like.

Look, the point is not that I am trying to brag, it is to show the type of girls that I go after, the kind that are judged to be beautiful by Pinoy eyes. Maybe Western guys may have different taste, but I am just trying to show my taste without resorting to posting pictures (I would if there is an easier way to post pictures). As an Asian guy who have dated Asian models and celebrities from other Asian countries, I can confidently say that my standard is high when judging Asian women. And note that I have thus far only gave one girl a score of 8. The rest are 6s and 7s in my eyes. Who knows, they may even be 8s or 9s in the eyes of guys with lower standards.

UPDATE:

Day 14: I've slowed down my effort to meet new girls. I felt now is the time to establish strong bond with girls that I've already slept with. And this day is reserved for one of my favorites: Miko the Jap. We went on a nice long romantic date, and ended up making an one hour sex tape. And don't even think about it, the only one who is allowed to watch this tape is MrBlueLight of the future when he's old and trying to relive his youth ;)


My feeling is that this is Will N. Dowd trolling with a throwaway account trying to prove a point or something. Has anyone in Manila ever met this clown before? Can anyone independently verify what he has to say? I saw no white tourist or expat dating "models" anywhere to be honest. Most guys were with girls that were around my 4 to 6 range with some very obvious hoes.


Well this guy says he's not white.

There are some white residents in my building who date or hang-out with model girls but those girls are mostly European.

Winston, can you check this guy's IP to see whether or not it matches Will's and/or is coming out of Davao?

Everyone should know Will is indeed a real guy but as far as his taste and standards go, let's just say that's a subjective call.


Ok I looked up the IP of MrBlueLight and Will N Dowd. They both have many IP's. So I focused on the ones that have the most posts. They do NOT match.

Sorry Repatriate. But please STOP posting random lies and false claims. That is delusional and mentally ill. It is also disruptive and causes people to waste time arguing with you about nonsense.


Yea, I didn't think so. Why would Will pretend to be an Asian guy then bash his own girls? Doesn't make any sense.

Moreover, Repatriate said something about him not writing like an Asian guy. Now that got me curious. Does that make any sense to anyone here? I mean, is there actually a way to distinguish people like him, Winston, Falcon, and other Asians from non-Asians just from the way they write? That sounds like quite a trick to me anyway.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:56 pm

You guys,

Just because MrBlueLight PM's you pics of hot girls doesn't prove that he banged them. Pics can be gotten anywhere easily.

How about you ask him to PM you pics of HIM with these hot girls in some intimate setting, like a bedroom. That would be a lot stronger proof.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby pete98146 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:58 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:^^ That girl is very attractive and close to an 8 in my book. She also has that "look I am am pretty so treat me like a princess, you damn servants" look on her face. That is what I hate about NE Asian ladies, all 7 and above ladies develop some kind of entitlement issues because (the majority of) NE Asian guys are beta and abide by all their commands.


Meh. She has an abnormally small mouth. Once you've been with a Filipina with nice beautiful full lips, this gal pales in comparison. She has underdeveloped cheek bones. Don't get me wrong, she's pretty but she won't win any beauty contests. Solid 8 but that's about it in my book.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest