Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby pete98146 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:58 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:^^ That girl is very attractive and close to an 8 in my book. She also has that "look I am am pretty so treat me like a princess, you damn servants" look on her face. That is what I hate about NE Asian ladies, all 7 and above ladies develop some kind of entitlement issues because (the majority of) NE Asian guys are beta and abide by all their commands.

Meh. She has an abnormally small mouth. Once you've been with a Filipina with nice beautiful full lips, this gal pales in comparison. She has underdeveloped cheek bones. She doesn't have a sweet face and won't stand out once she hit's 30 and grows out of the "cutsey pie" stage. Don't get me wrong, she's pretty but she won't win any beauty contests.
Last edited by pete98146 on Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:05 pm

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Ok I looked up the IP of MrBlueLight and Will N Dowd. They both have many IP's. So I focused on the ones that have the most posts. They do NOT match.

Sorry Repatriate. But please STOP posting random lies and false claims. That is delusional and mentally ill. It is also disruptive and causes people to waste time arguing with you about nonsense.

Yea, I didn't think so. Why would Will pretend to be an Asian guy then bash his own girls? Doesn't make any sense.

Moreover, Repatriate said something about him not writing like an Asian guy. Now that got me curious. Does that make any sense to anyone here? I mean, is there actually a way to distinguish people like him, Winston, Falcon, and other Asians from non-Asians just from the way they write? That sounds like quite a trick to me anyway.

Well yes and no. I would say that freethinker Asian guys like me and Falcon do not write in an "Asian style". We can write like Westerners or white people.

But the conformist Asian types, such as maybe Momopi, can talk and write a certain way. Sometimes you see it in their writing styles, but mostly it's in their views, which are very practical, a bit narrow, and reflect an Asian mentality. Most of the time, they write in short sentences and do not like to elaborate or think much.

Also, if the Asian guy doesn't write a lot, or didn't grow up in America, he may also write the way an immigrant does.

So yes, there may be patterns in the way that Asians write, but they depend on a number of things and are not always definite.

Btw, when I used to chat with people on AOL, I was told by some people that I do not "sound Asian" because I do not say the kind of things that Asian people say. So I do think there is a pattern in that Asian people usually express certain views, which I didn't.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:10 pm

hammanta wrote:Look I'm not here trying to get in a dick measuring contest with yah. I'm a "hater" cause you haven't shown me or anyone else except Billy, who kissed your a**, any proof. Show me proof and I'll shut my mouth. Like I said I'm not a guy you downs everyone's choice in women. I'm legitimately curious. I'll be honest with what I think, good or bad.

You think I am going to show pictures of girls that I'VE BEEN WITH to someone who was just calling them ladyboy looklikes? Look bro, I don't need to prove anything to you personally. I've already stated my term for confirmation and I've done just that. But if there are other respectful and trustworthy senior members who would like to act as confirmation, I will send the pictures to them. Note the keywords "respectful" and "trustworthy".
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:16 pm

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Ok I looked up the IP of MrBlueLight and Will N Dowd. They both have many IP's. So I focused on the ones that have the most posts. They do NOT match.

Sorry Repatriate. But please STOP posting random lies and false claims. That is delusional and mentally ill. It is also disruptive and causes people to waste time arguing with you about nonsense.

Yea, I didn't think so. Why would Will pretend to be an Asian guy then bash his own girls? Doesn't make any sense.

Moreover, Repatriate said something about him not writing like an Asian guy. Now that got me curious. Does that make any sense to anyone here? I mean, is there actually a way to distinguish people like him, Winston, Falcon, and other Asians from non-Asians just from the way they write? That sounds like quite a trick to me anyway.

Well yes and no. I would say that freethinker Asian guys like me and Falcon do not write in an "Asian style". We can write like Westerners or white people.

But the conformist Asian types, such as maybe Momopi, can talk and write a certain way. Sometimes you see it in their writing styles, but mostly it's in their views, which are very practical, a bit narrow, and reflect an Asian mentality. Most of the time, they write in short sentences and do not like to elaborate or think much.

Also, if the Asian guy doesn't write a lot, or didn't grow up in America, he may also write the way an immigrant does.

So yes, there may be patterns in the way that Asians write, but they depend on a number of things and are not always definite.

Btw, when I used to chat with people on AOL, I was told by some people that I do not "sound Asian" because I do not say the kind of things that Asian people say. So I do think there is a pattern in that Asian people usually express certain views, which I didn't.

So does Repatriate, write like an Asian? How about zboy1? How about mguy? How about chanta76? And baoniang? Monkro?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:26 pm

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:

So does Repatriate, write like an Asian? How about zboy1? How about mguy? How about chanta76? And baoniang? Monkro?

Not really. None of them write like the Asians in my family. They are freethinker and angry misfit types.

Repatriate writes like an angry Asian from Model Minority. Zboy1 sounds more Asian as you say, because of his views. I haven't read much of Mguy but he's Filipino right? Filipinos aren't like other Asians. I don't read much of Chanta76's posts. Baoniang sort of has an Asian style because he didn't grow up in America. Monkro's writing style is similar to mine, that of an intellectual Asian misfit who was rejected from love and romance in America, and highly articulate and deep.

Momopi's writing style is a bit more like my relatives. His points are very short and have Asian-like humor. But he has an encyclopedia of knowledge like an Asian academic student who gets straight A's has.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Rock » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:58 pm

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:

Not really. None of them write like the Asians in my family. They are freethinker and angry misfit types.

Repatriate writes like an angry Asian from Model Minority. Zboy1 sounds more Asian as you say, because of his views. I haven't read much of Mguy but he's Filipino right? Filipinos aren't like other Asians. I don't read much of Chanta76's posts. Baoniang sort of has an Asian style because he didn't grow up in America. Monkro's writing style is similar to mine, that of an intellectual Asian misfit who was rejected from love and romance in America, and highly articulate and deep.

Momopi's writing style is a bit more like my relatives. His points are very short and have Asian-like humor. But he has an encyclopedia of knowledge like an Asian academic student who gets straight A's has.

Wow, that's quite an analysis. You sometimes say I'm Asian on the inside. So how about my writing style?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:11 pm

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:

Wow, that's quite an analysis. You sometimes say I'm Asian on the inside. So how about my writing style?

I told ya that I was insightful. It's one of my strong suits. :)

Your writing style is somewhat Asian in that:

1) Your advice and comments are usually very practical and pragmatic.
2) You don't indulge in the world of imagination and ideas, which Asians deem to be a waste of time and non-productive.
3) Some of the advice you give sound like the kind that my parents and Taiwanese relatives give.
4) You do not fill your posts with empty fluff or beat around the bush with rhetoric. You keep your posts efficient and to the point.

However, you are more elaborate than the typical Asian in that you back up your points with many reasons and examples. Asians don't usually do that. Even Momopi doesn't do that. You also see a bigger picture in terms of long-term issues. And you possess some good critical thinking skills too, which means that you think more than the typical Asian does.

Does that sound accurate? :)

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Rock » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:23 pm

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:

I told ya that I was insightful. It's one of my strong suits. :)

Your writing style is somewhat Asian in that:

1) Your advice and comments are usually very practical and pragmatic.
2) You don't indulge in the world of imagination and ideas, which Asians deem to be a waste of time and non-productive.
3) Some of the advice you give sound like the kind that my parents and Taiwanese relatives give.
4) You do not fill your posts with empty fluff or beat around the bush with rhetoric. You keep your posts efficient and to the point.

However, you are more elaborate than the typical Asian in that you back up your points with many reasons and examples. Asians don't usually do that. Even Momopi doesn't do that. You also see a bigger picture in terms of long-term issues. And you possess some good critical thinking skills too, which means that you think more than the typical Asian does.

Does that sound accurate? :)

Well it sounds pretty good so I'll take it lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:29 am

MrBlueLight wrote:meaning I like slender light-skinned women with some curves and a beautiful face. So in this aspect, unlike other expats who date Pinays that are considered as the untouchable by local men, I am competing directly against them. I have dated girls here that just make local guys' heads turn, and my condo security guard's jaw drop, like literally. I am talking about models and beauty queens. This is expected as I was a former model, so I naturally have an edge at getting these beautiful pinays. I've only been here for less than 2 weeks, so the best has yet to come. I find these girls mostly online, but I tried to do some day games as well.
This is the bullshit statement why he's being doubted. The BS, arrogant attitude is very evident.
And from that, it was just a breath to tweak the story, saying he's just rotating 6 and 7s. And that he's sharing his experiences out of love.
He's a "former model", that has to wear Armani to rotate 6-7s? LMAO. I don't doubt this though, but even average guys with dorky fashion styles report of doing this.

mostly online
Again, can someone produce an image of a legitimate beauty queen from this? I'd love that to be the case.
Also, those that meh'd the Hwang-mee-hee pic just have pinay-love goggles. Objectively my point stands I believe. Here's another one then, this time she's japanese:
http://nihongogo.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Cant-get-enough-of-Sayumi-Michishige-%E9%81%93%E9%87%8D-%E3%81%95%E3%82%86%E3%81%BF-1.jpeg
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130201203122/helloproject/images/a/a8/Michishige_Sayumi_-_Love_Letter.jpgNow THAT would be frickin' impressive.

Winston wrote:You guys,
Just because MrBlueLight PM's you pics of hot girls doesn't prove that he banged them. Pics can be gotten anywhere easily.
How about you ask him to PM you pics of HIM with these hot girls in some intimate setting, like a bedroom. That would be a lot stronger proof.
That's what I've been saying.
Last edited by droid on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Will N. Dowd » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:30 am

OP: you said: "Will N. Dowd had sex with ugly girls that nobody wants."

Come on, I and others are still waiting for the info on all the apparently "ugly" girls I slept with.
Where is your proof?
If you can't provide us with proof you're a liar.

Admit you're a liar or post their details here.

We're waiting.

So, are you going to post the details of girls I slept with or admit you're a liar about that comment you made, and probably a liar about your other stuff too?

Come on shithead, you made the comment, now prove it!
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster

Postby Repatriate » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:41 am

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:I know some of these girls are models because they use their modeling pics in online dating sites. I didn't say that they are "model material", I said that some of them ARE models. Ariel, Alice, and Kala have all worked as models, and I believe Ariel is full time. They would try to bring it up during conversation, and I would be like "so what, so was I". One of these girls, Alice, literally had all the guys turn and checking her out as we were walking in the mall. By the way, Tia Carrere is a 6 in my book. Then again, my taste is very Asian, so I score light-skinned petite girl with youthful face much higher than a full sized body big booby lady like Tia Carrere. So I like the same type of girls that Pinoys like.

Look, the point is not that I am trying to brag, it is to show the type of girls that I go after, the kind that are judged to be beautiful by Pinoy eyes. Maybe Western guys may have different taste, but I am just trying to show my taste without resorting to posting pictures (I would if there is an easier way to post pictures). As an Asian guy who have dated Asian models and celebrities from other Asian countries, I can confidently say that my standard is high when judging Asian women. And note that I have thus far only gave one girl a score of 8. The rest are 6s and 7s in my eyes. Who knows, they may even be 8s or 9s in the eyes of guys with lower standards.

UPDATE:

Day 14: I've slowed down my effort to meet new girls. I felt now is the time to establish strong bond with girls that I've already slept with. And this day is reserved for one of my favorites: Miko the Jap. We went on a nice long romantic date, and ended up making an one hour sex tape. And don't even think about it, the only one who is allowed to watch this tape is MrBlueLight of the future when he's old and trying to relive his youth ;)

My feeling is that this is Will N. Dowd trolling with a throwaway account trying to prove a point or something. Has anyone in Manila ever met this clown before? Can anyone independently verify what he has to say? I saw no white tourist or expat dating "models" anywhere to be honest. Most guys were with girls that were around my 4 to 6 range with some very obvious hoes.

Well this guy says he's not white.

There are some white residents in my building who date or hang-out with model girls but those girls are mostly European.

Winston, can you check this guy's IP to see whether or not it matches Will's and/or is coming out of Davao?

Everyone should know Will is indeed a real guy but as far as his taste and standards go, let's just say that's a subjective call.

Ok I looked up the IP of MrBlueLight and Will N Dowd. They both have many IP's. So I focused on the ones that have the most posts. They do NOT match.

Bluelight uses a lot of "bro" talk in his original post. It's the sort of words and the way he uses it that a lot of young American white guys use language. Asian guys don't often talk that way. I'm not saying it's outside of the realm of possibility, for example someone raised in a completely white environment may adapt those linguistic quirks.

Just compare the more analytical and logical prose of zboy, momopi, falcon, (even me), etc.. sometime. Older white guys can be more neutral tone but certain political phrasing and terms are also indicators of being white.

Look at how Roosh forum guys talk you'll see a lot of differences between races. Black guys also have a certain way of using language too.

So Bluelight isn't Will. Either way he does sound very trollish. Will is full of shit anyhow. His "too handsome" schtick was debunked some time ago anyways.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:10 am

Will N. Dowd wrote:OP: you said: "Will N. Dowd had sex with ugly girls that nobody wants."
Come on, I and others are still waiting for the info on all the apparently "ugly" girls I slept with.
Where is your proof?
If you can't provide us with proof you're a liar.
Admit you're a liar or post their details here.
We're waiting.
So, are you going to post the details of girls I slept with or admit you're a liar about that comment you made, and probably a liar about your other stuff too?
Come on shithead, you made the comment, now prove it!
With all due respect, we're still waiting for YOUR pics. After hundreds of posts and not a single pic in the NSFW section I've started to have serious doubts
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby starchild5 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:09 am

Cut some slack guys....He needs to survive...Remember, He is Asian living in one of the most toxic, souless places on Earth America. We should be glad that he found this forum and not turned into another Elliot Rodger.

Being a Non-American, Non-European...I have observed folks from those countries, constantly in need to "PROVE THEMSELVES". They need the praise, the ego boost, constant reminder of self worth to survive....They need that inauthentic, fake life to survive aka banging hot women.

Unfortunately, The souls have become so dark that, we don't see any other way except banging hot women as a mode of survival in this cruel world. Elliot Rodger had the same feeling.

We know the whole thing about getting laid is so fake on so many levels. It doesn't fulfill you as human being in long term, relationships are built on deeper meaningful feelings than getting laid by a super hot models in a third world country.

The American Psyche has become so damaged that it considers itself an achievement when it sleeps with hot looking women. Even not living in America but their empire earth, I admit, I get effected by it, however, I have this question in me, that keeps me asking ....Why is this so important for a man to sleep with a hot women...In long term in never fulfills you...You are left as empty as you cum and then the life is same as before except my Ego getting much bigger and bigger and bigger but my self as a person getting damaged.

This whole rating system on women 1-10 no doubt came from the west. Americans get a mental orgasm the higher up they go. They need that for their survival " Hot Women " In India also, this virus is spreading. Hot Women Syndrome.

Its sad to see...the OP going on lengths to prove, that he indeed slept with a super hot women in a third world country and American members...trying their best to dis-credit him that...He did not sleep with a super hot women... :D :D

How freaking empty, soulless is that...Are we even listening to ourselfs?

-------------------

We are all so fake now. American men are no different than American women. They don't wanna compromise, settle for less, even while travelling 10,000 miles across the planet, they still seek Hot Women not someone whom they could easily connect with...How Pathetic and Sad is that?..Travelling 10,000 miles to be more fake...

I'm not preaching...Even I feel the same way - This Hot women Syndrome is really damaging Men all over the world. Hollywood, Mass Media - This Glorification of Beauty sacrificing everything else is really dangerous for us all.

Let him go...Let him prove himself...Let him have his way....American men needs to prove themselves all the time to keep their sanity. If he was self - fulfilling, He wouldn't need to prove himself to anyone...Give him a break...He is American.

We know American men are some of the most damaged humans on earth. They need our understanding more than hatred and doubt.
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby droid » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:52 am

+1
Great message starchild5.

I wasn't trying to come up as shallow, but I just have a problem when someone tries to BS while putting others down. It was a a technical discussion more than anything else.
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:16 am

hey starchild5, you sound like a preacher. The church is that way.

And for confirmation, one of the pics that I sent Billy was a naked girl riding on top of me. You want me to take sex picture of all girls I've been with now?

Forum member has already confirmed my girl. You are crazy to think I will post the pictures of these girls IN PUBLIC.

I said SOME of these girls are beauty queen and models. I know because I've seen their modeling pics and beauty pageant pics. But on average my girls are between 6-7, which are quite higher than the 3-5 Pinays that foreigners typically date. Say what you want, there isn't a foreigner that I've seen that is consistently dating girls of 6-7. They may get a few occasionally, but as I've shown in the pictures I've sent, all the girls I've been with here are at least above average, and so far the pictures I've sent are not even the prettier girls I've been with.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories