Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:40 pm

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Re: Burning man pre-party (pics)

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:07 pm

Have you ever been there? Is it easy to pick up chicks there? If so, how do you do it?

I heard that Burning Man has been infiltrated and turned into a patriotism fest. Is that true? Who runs it? Can't the organizer control such an infiltration?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby droid » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Lame.
More and more we don't witness a movie-set but the reality of of a futurist America-in-ruins dystopia.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:52 am

Winston wrote:Have you ever been there? Is it easy to pick up chicks there? If so, how do you do it?

I heard that Burning Man has been infiltrated and turned into a patriotism fest. Is that true? Who runs it? Can't the organizer control such an infiltration?

I check out the events surrounds the big show. if you're into art and all that new age shit, sure. It can be. You just have to be cutting edge like me. I mention shit that they haven't thought of before and they find that to be an aphrodisiac :wink:
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories