Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy » October 18th, 2014, 4:40 pm

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 20th, 2014, 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guts Over Fear

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Burning man pre-party (pics)

Post by Winston » October 18th, 2014, 7:07 pm

Have you ever been there? Is it easy to pick up chicks there? If so, how do you do it?

I heard that Burning Man has been infiltrated and turned into a patriotism fest. Is that true? Who runs it? Can't the organizer control such an infiltration?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid » October 18th, 2014, 10:20 pm

Lame.
More and more we don't witness a movie-set but the reality of of a futurist America-in-ruins dystopia.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy » October 29th, 2014, 1:52 am

Winston wrote:Have you ever been there? Is it easy to pick up chicks there? If so, how do you do it?

I heard that Burning Man has been infiltrated and turned into a patriotism fest. Is that true? Who runs it? Can't the organizer control such an infiltration?

I check out the events surrounds the big show. if you're into art and all that new age shit, sure. It can be. You just have to be cutting edge like me. I mention shit that they haven't thought of before and they find that to be an aphrodisiac :wink:
Guts Over Fear

Return to “Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories”