Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I am in Pattaya

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: I am in Pattaya

Postby pete98146 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:52 am

I'd agree with you. I've been to Pattaya once. Couldn't help but notice when you are walking past those thousands upon thousands of mini beer bars that there is much more drinking going on than screwing (especially the Brits). But you are right, when sex is that readily available it can become meh. More fun to hang out with the mates and get your drunk on. The bar girls party right along with them and get tips for being drinking buddies more so than sex workers.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm







Re: I am in Pattaya

Postby starchild5 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:26 am

green1976 wrote:
Billy wrote:I am kind of not horny in Thailand. At home the inner mind cinema works very good because there is no much sex action in real life.

Here in Pattaya there so much action that there is no room for the mind cinema. Probably I have to switch my inner cinema on and put some energy in to be able to connect to reality.

Have some of you experience with this?


Nothing surprising here.
When sex is available in an easy way like Pattaya and Thailand..automatically the sex drive tend to go down.

Do you know some guys goes to clinics to have testosterone shoots and i know some men who are fairly young but use regulary Viagra and sex pills to function correctly?

Your experience should give you one of the reason why sexual frustration in countries like we are makes men more sexually frustrated and more horny.
If sex was available like Pattaya in the same way..we wouldn't feel so much sexual urge.

This is why the digusting games women play at home..denouncing male sexual desire but in the same time making things worse as they play and takes benefit from it..is more revealing when you go to places like Pattaya.

Pattaya makes you understand a lot on how male sexual frustration is very well planified and opportunistically abused by so many females.

The situation you are would almost never happen in the West for a regular men..just think about it that to have so much possibility is something rare and that most men around the world are sexually starved.

You should not forget this fact in my opinion and put some relativity about your lack of libido in Pattaya.


Very well said....

When there is plenty of options for sex, ease of availability, when your mind don't have to THINK porn...You are not as horny as back home...

The shortage of sex it seems is artificially created to increase its worth...to Sell Hollywood, main stream crap...I seriously felt one time in Philippines that sex is over rated. Its just one of the parts of fun combined with other experience that makes travel to SEA more fun.

When you get Sex out of the way...a man thinks more clearly...A city like Pattaya - Angeles city should be in every country :)
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: I am in Pattaya

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:31 am

pete98146 wrote:More fun to hang out with the mates and get your drunk on. The bar girls party right along with them and get tips for being drinking buddies more so than sex workers.



speak for yourself.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: I am in Pattaya

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:11 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
pete98146 wrote:More fun to hang out with the mates and get your drunk on. The bar girls party right along with them and get tips for being drinking buddies more so than sex workers.



speak for yourself.

I'm surprised we agree on something. More than likely the last time that we will. I will say one thing though: I feel that Pattaya has too many skinny chicks on the upper Soi's. You have to go to the nook and crannies of Pattaya (Soi 1-5) to get the upper-echelon of Pattaya putas there.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2038
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: I am in Pattaya

Postby Billy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:10 pm

Today I got banned from the Roosh forum without warning. All right probably they already saw my posts at HA and did not like it. It´s interesting as I didn´t post there for weeks and then very light stuff in fitness. Anyway I came to their forum after Winstons made me aware to join them.

Now in Pattaya I got a nasty thing it´s called red eyes. I hoped it will go away after few days but it´s now over 8 days now. It´s quite uncomfortable but one can live with it. But I can not go outside to much as it´s contagious and makes me very ugly too. I was at the doctor he gave me some meds. I think I am getting slightly better but I am not shure. Also when I go outside I need glasses because my eye hurt probably because of the air pollution.

I still like pattaya and the girls here. On early December my flight goes to Manila. I want to make a trip to Angeles City then I have to decide where I want to stay longer and make my strategic basis for longer. What do you guys think, which place is good for me for long time? Maybe in Dumaguete and winging Henry. lol.

By the way what´s with Winston? Was he not be supposed to hang in the PI?

Pete, also to much sex raises the STD chances. So maybe hanging around at beer bars seems quite reasonable. The prices are also quite low. The bars in my neighborhood wants only 35thb for a beer that´s quite cheap.

I think I need a way to optimize my inner cinema so lowering sex might be a good idea. I think probably here is also much stress because you have to have your guards up so the top girls don´t make you spent to much money on them which happens quite fast.

At home I always went for a run and did a lot of sports. Here because of many challenges as a Newbie I don´t come to do proper sport which may have effected my horniness. When I had my sports my blood flow was always much better that might be a reason why I don´t have that drive now. But still they are luxury problems which would be solved after establishing a good routine.

I had also a little attachment to a very sweet girl. It was nice to have a feeling of love again. I know it won´t go anywhere still it´s a nice feeling for an old man.

Soi 6 is one of the most interesting streets in Pattaya for me. It´s like in the movie: "36 rooms of the Shaolin" but in this version they are bars and you have to "fight" the girls who want you get for a shorttime. One feels like Odysseus when he has to deal with the sweet seducing voices of the sirenes.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Re: I am in Pattaya

Postby pete98146 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:34 am

Billy wrote:Pete, also to much sex raises the STD chances. So maybe hanging around at beer bars seems quite reasonable. The prices are also quite low. The bars in my neighborhood wants only 35thb for a beer that´s quite cheap.


My first job out of school was working in Reinsurance which is insurance for insurance companies. Worked with a ton of Brits so I know them well. They are fun guys to pick on :) I say this half way joking but what's the easiest way to confuse a Brit? Offer him a $1 beer or cheap sex. Most Brits that I know will take the beer! That's probably why there are soooooo many beer tents in Pattaya.

Only went to Pattaya for a few days. Check out Ko Larn if you haven't already. PIC Kitchen over on Soi 5 was a neat restaurant and they used to have jazz there too. Fun place.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Re: I am in Pattaya

Postby starchild5 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:27 am

Billy wrote:Today I got banned from the Roosh forum without warning. All right probably they already saw my posts at HA and did not like it. It´s interesting as I didn´t post there for weeks and then very light stuff in fitness. Anyway I came to their forum after Winstons made me aware to join them.

Now in Pattaya I got a nasty thing it´s called red eyes. I hoped it will go away after few days but it´s now over 8 days now. It´s quite uncomfortable but one can live with it. But I can not go outside to much as it´s contagious and makes me very ugly too. I was at the doctor he gave me some meds. I think I am getting slightly better but I am not shure. Also when I go outside I need glasses because my eye hurt probably because of the air pollution.

I still like pattaya and the girls here. On early December my flight goes to Manila. I want to make a trip to Angeles City then I have to decide where I want to stay longer and make my strategic basis for longer. What do you guys think, which place is good for me for long time? Maybe in Dumaguete and winging Henry. lol.

By the way what´s with Winston? Was he not be supposed to hang in the PI?

Pete, also to much sex raises the STD chances. So maybe hanging around at beer bars seems quite reasonable. The prices are also quite low. The bars in my neighborhood wants only 35thb for a beer that´s quite cheap.

I think I need a way to optimize my inner cinema so lowering sex might be a good idea. I think probably here is also much stress because you have to have your guards up so the top girls don´t make you spent to much money on them which happens quite fast.

At home I always went for a run and did a lot of sports. Here because of many challenges as a Newbie I don´t come to do proper sport which may have effected my horniness. When I had my sports my blood flow was always much better that might be a reason why I don´t have that drive now. But still they are luxury problems which would be solved after establishing a good routine.

I had also a little attachment to a very sweet girl. It was nice to have a feeling of love again. I know it won´t go anywhere still it´s a nice feeling for an old man.

Soi 6 is one of the most interesting streets in Pattaya for me. It´s like in the movie: "36 rooms of the Shaolin" but in this version they are bars and you have to "fight" the girls who want you get for a shorttime. One feels like Odysseus when he has to deal with the sweet seducing voices of the sirenes.


Roosh is a Psycopath, we had a thread on his lunacy sometime back.

For red eyes use Cucumber cuts on your eyes.

Manila > If you plan to stay for more than a month.

A/c >> for less than a month

Damaguete > if you plan to retire and stay for ever

December is X'mas time for Philippines. Manila is very very chaotic with very few chances of finding taxis on time, everything is expensive as OFWs come home. Book and plan it now, if you haven't. airbnb is good for short term stay in Manila. Also, the traffic is Horrendous along EDSA, your date will be like 3-4 hours late and all the excitement would go away in traffic.

However, X'mas new year is also more fun filled in Malls etc and they are open late night, fire works etc. For women, there is no particular time, every month is great in Philippines for women :)

Angeles city would be good for your plan. The perennial comparison with Pattaya that everyone makes ..:) I found A/c girls to be more sweet and communication is no issue as most speak English.

Anyways, Its all good. Thailand - Philippines are still the two best places on earth for guys in this forum to enjoy who does not go with brainwashed main stream society or even PUA and Roosh Con that is so messed up in the west. You don't need PUA, Roosh kinds when you are in Thailand, Philippines. :lol: :lol:
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: I am in Pattaya

Postby green1976 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:54 am

You got banned there probably because they considered reading your post,that you were into p4p in Pattaya.

They want to keep the game pure in their mind so any men indulging to p4p are banned in their forum. :lol:

I've never been to Angeles City or the Philippines.
It's one of the destination i plan to go..especially Davao as i've discovered i have some relatives there.

Anyway,after reading all around,i don't think AC will be any better than Pattaya.

The PI sounds a better deal if you look for a more committed relationship and an English capable speaking partner for sure.

I've had in the past what i can call a more serious relationship than just bargirls..i would say i got to understand more about Thailand,especially from the middle class or poor girls,and i don't rely too much on that now, so i keep the PI as a possibility because i don't trust too much women in Thailand for the long term.
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Re: I am in Pattaya

Postby Billy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:17 pm

I made a littel battle rap ages ago on HA and dissed Roosh there.

I mean the guy is so anal about that stuff it´s unbelievable. We should better read his travels like to Turkey where the turkish guys easily outclowned him and that after 10 years of game mastery Roosh got 0 notches. One gets a whiny vid and blog post and that´s it. One can only get depressed reading that stuff.

Think about it. You want to make notches blow a lot of money through the window and try to market yourself as a hero. Hero for what? Imagine when guy is 50 years old. If he can not get notches now what is he going to get then? Nothing. Only thing which will be left : He will fight against feminism through Gamergate till he dies. Unbelievable.

His homie like Mike with the Gorilla Mindset. Terrible. Guy walks in f***ed up Pyjama all day but then on the forum the guys talk about suited up and stuff. Think about cognitive dissonance.

Anyway I was at the Memmorial Hospital and get checked for Chlamydia. Test was negativ. I was little paranoid because of little burning at my dingdong.

Red eye is getting better every day. Probably it will take some 3 to 4 days. I made my walk through the famous Soi 6. I am always overhelmed in this Soi. I like it so much there. Old ST comes to me like I am the hero. It´s so amazing.

But as red eye is contagious I will hold distance though it´s difficult. There is so much to do. In the west I am very frugal cause there are not much fun ways to consume things. But here in Pattaya it feels like good deal. So much smile and sanuk.

I am also kind of not so enthusiastic about AC. Things I read tell me it´s a shithole. The picture show that most filipinas are not as hot as thai girls. So somehow it makes no sense to risk being in it. Maybe somekind of adventure explorer feeling can legitimate that trip. Still I don´t know. But I shurely will miss Pattaya. For the sake of comparison I could make a "14 reasons why Pattaya beats AC" or something". Though there are guys who like AC more over Pattaya.

Pattaya somekind of changed my thinking. I like the party feeling in this city. The little PI cities may look boring in comparison. What do you guys think of Subic? Maybe it would be more of a compromise as they have at least little bit of nightlife.

When I see Henry in Dumaguete hassling without much sleep I ask myself for what? Dumaguete is quite boring and there is not so much to see anyway. They have like one disco. Ok, I see he wants to get to know many women I mean girls as possible which he does good enough but still kind of boring specially for me when coming from Pattaya.

No Manila, I heard so much bad things. I don´t want to stay even one day there. To much hassle and criminality and expensive.

I also don´t think trusting a thai girl is a good idea. Every country has it´s strongs. Thai girls are good and sanuk. I don´t know if there is even a basis for communication as the difference in culture is so stark. Maybe for a "sanuk" and "mai pen rai" lifestyle it would be best. The language is so difficult combined with the visa regulations it´s almost impossible for longtime. Maybe when I am 50 I will think about it. But I probably make visits there.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Re: I am in Pattaya

Postby Banano » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:51 am

Billy


Are there any black girls in pattaya? When i was in the area there were many girls from east africa with thick thighs,juicy asses n smooth choco skin, dont know if they still allowed to visit and work in thailand as military rule sucks for foreigners.

I noticed too that most westerners spend most of their time drinking 40 bht beer instead of chasing p4p, its understanable as beer is cheaper and you can do it all day long, p4p will drain you both emotionaly and financialy.

Can you still smell shit from sewage everywhere you go, place stinks so badly it should be called Pattaya Shitz:)
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: I am in Pattaya

Postby xiongmao » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:03 pm

Beer's a kinder mistress than women are.

There were very few black people (men or women) in Pattaya. Where do black people go on holiday? Not Thailand that's for sure.

I miss the pizza place in one of the Sois (Soi 6?). It was in the street with the aggressive bar women. It was across the road from a hotel that claimed to have a 6 people bed. What an awesome street!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Re: I am in Pattaya

Postby Billy » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:48 am

Banano, black girls are very few here.

2 days after I was banned from roosh forum I could access it. So maybe it was some technical issue. Probably when the guys were banning left and right realized that I am not a guy to be banned.

Xiong, yes that´s the soi. I am kind of addicted to the street. Next time maybe I will take a room there though I will become insane. I love going the 350m up and down. It´s like the 36 rooms of the Shaolin (Bitches). I like the flirting. Many do remember me and are nice. Even with the Ladyboys it´s fun sometimes. It´s interesting how busy some girls are. One of my favourits works a lot and gets shorttime, longtime all the time. Some do almost get nothing.


Some good looking ones seems I have not much chance. Girls who are above 7 are quite entitlet. Still a lot of fun. Gives the illusion that it´s almost real.

Time is ticking for the PI. Where should I go? AC?
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Re: I am in Pattaya

Postby Rock » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:07 am

If you want black girls, search certain areas of Bangkok. There's a few small areas where Africans hang tho they seem less than a few years ago. OR grab one of the many flights available on Kenyan Air, Ethiopian Air, Air India, or Air Egypt and hit East Africa baby! Sometimes there are some great deals on return fares.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4122
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: I am in Pattaya

Postby green1976 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:51 am

Read here it's interesting.

http://boomboomme.com/thailand/newbie/pattaya_vs_ac.htm


I don't know exactly how much time you stay in SEA.

If i had short time but the prospect to come back soon..i would just stay in Pattaya and prepare later a trip to the Philippines by using internet to meet girls online and take some more information about the place.
Last edited by green1976 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Re: I am in Pattaya

Postby green1976 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:54 am

Billy wrote:Banano, black girls are very few here.

2 days after I was banned from roosh forum I could access it. So maybe it was some technical issue. Probably when the guys were banning left and right realized that I am not a guy to be banned.

Xiong, yes that´s the soi. I am kind of addicted to the street. Next time maybe I will take a room there though I will become insane. I love going the 350m up and down. It´s like the 36 rooms of the Shaolin (Bitches). I like the flirting. Many do remember me and are nice. Even with the Ladyboys it´s fun sometimes. It´s interesting how busy some girls are. One of my favourits works a lot and gets shorttime, longtime all the time. Some do almost get nothing.


Some good looking ones seems I have not much chance. Girls who are above 7 are quite entitlet. Still a lot of fun. Gives the illusion that it´s almost real.

Time is ticking for the PI. Where should I go? AC?


It's amazing how you can have so much fun in just one road and you can struggle in a big city with millons people but few action,women not easily approachable and depressing p4p.
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests