London Trip

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Nami321
Freshman Poster

London Trip

Post by Nami321 »

London is the perfect place in the UK for all traveler lovers. I personally visited there before new york niagara falls bus tours]. I want to share top places in London. If anyone goes there then don't miss to see these attractions. I assure, You will like them a lot.
 London Eye
 British Museum
 Natural History Museum
 Hyde Park
 Trafalgar Square
Rebecca1234
Freshman Poster

Re: London Trip

Post by Rebecca1234 »

Nami321! London is no doubt a very interesting and beautiful place to visit, and you have shared such an amazing post about London and its attractions. I have to say that it seems that you have massive knowledge about London Let me tell you some of my favourite places in London;
National Portrait Gallery, London
Royal Observatory, Greenwich
Regent's Park
Royal Opera House, London
Royal Albert Hall, London
Tate Gallery, Britain
Nami321
Freshman Poster

Re: London Trip

Post by Nami321 »

Yeah Rebecca! London is no doubt an interesting country for visitors. It covered a lot of interesting and informative places that help to increase our knowledge. Your favorite places are good and major attraction in London. At this time I want to get a little information about Regent’s Park. I have never visited there in my whole London tour. Can you share with me?