Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:13 pm

Mr Natural wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:there is a guy on bebotsonly that was like mid 40's who looked like an alien and he married an 19 year old hottie.


Yeah I remember her, name was Joy as I recall. And her sister Gail was awesome too. But that guy bebotsonly (whatever the hell that means) is some kind of flake. His modus operandi seemed to be getting guys to "sponsor" various outings to shopping malls and restaurants etc (even though the guy paying wasn't there!) and filming them for his youtube channel. The impression I got was that he was training all those chicks to expect a sugar daddy. Not to mention that all the girls seemed to be from the Angeles area, a huge red flag. Not too surprised that his matchmaking biz didn't make it, but he seems to have plenty of money without a job, he had several youtube vids about his expensive house and how he spends most of his time playing video games.


you should watch recent videos he still has the chump wes and joshua wining and dining these girls. i heard a recent engagement too. Bianca looks pressured by Mark in his latest videos to keep doing the videos for wes. Mark is rather wealthy but pretends he is poor. I bet he slept with chai when they did that hotel lingerie video shoot LOL (he is married).
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm







Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:14 pm

droid wrote:Both sisters are delicious



yeah so proof that age is never really much an issue. I figure 20 years age gap(or even more maybe) is the best to aim for. So really you can't go overseas until 38 to 45 MINIMUM if your target is 18 to 25 for a 20 year difference. so im not in a hurry to go back to asia cause first i need to save my money and take a break from drama and see how my new online income will do over a period of time. second reason is i can find a wife the same age in a few years as now LOL
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:49 am

See how friendly the angeles waitresses are?

Told you I wasn't bsing. If you want friendly women go to angeles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9y4AcdNnvU
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby MrBlueLight » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:43 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
droid wrote:Both sisters are delicious



yeah so proof that age is never really much an issue. I figure 20 years age gap(or even more maybe) is the best to aim for. So really you can't go overseas until 38 to 45 MINIMUM if your target is 18 to 25 for a 20 year difference. so im not in a hurry to go back to asia cause first i need to save my money and take a break from drama and see how my new online income will do over a period of time. second reason is i can find a wife the same age in a few years as now LOL


I don't think so. Many girls had told me that strictly will not date someone over 40, some even put the cap at 30. Many will still date older gentlemen, but you will have a much larger selection as a young man.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:46 am

MrBlueLight wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
droid wrote:Both sisters are delicious



yeah so proof that age is never really much an issue. I figure 20 years age gap(or even more maybe) is the best to aim for. So really you can't go overseas until 38 to 45 MINIMUM if your target is 18 to 25 for a 20 year difference. so im not in a hurry to go back to asia cause first i need to save my money and take a break from drama and see how my new online income will do over a period of time. second reason is i can find a wife the same age in a few years as now LOL


I don't think so. Many girls had told me that strictly will not date someone over 40, some even put the cap at 30. Many will still date older gentlemen, but you will have a much larger selection as a young man.


No one said all women will be up to it. it definitley is a hamper. But that video is proof enough you can get a young hottie. And the fact is this gu y is not only over 20 years older than her probably but (shes 19) but he looks like an alien LOL
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby MrBlueLight » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:02 am

That's if you want to lock up a girl for long-term relationship. If you want to score with lots of honeys, it's best to do it young.

Most girls who would date old foreigners are not gf material to me. These girls tend to be uneducated and poor, which are big turn-offs for me. I prefer women who are able to think critically and engage in meaningful conversations while still being attractive (7+). The Philippines is best for notch hunting. If I am looking for a serious long-term gf, I would practice up my Japanese and head over to Japan. At least Japanese girls have some depth of character beyond their Hello Kitty cutesyness, which most Filipinas who go for foreigners solely lack.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:21 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:That's if you want to lock up a girl for long-term relationship. If you want to score with lots of honeys, it's best to do it young.

Most girls who would date old foreigners are not gf material to me. These girls tend to be uneducated and poor, which are big turn-offs for me. I prefer women who are able to think critically and engage in meaningful conversations while still being attractive (7+). The Philippines is best for notch hunting. If I am looking for a serious long-term gf, I would practice up my Japanese and head over to Japan. At least Japanese girls have some depth of character beyond their Hello Kitty cutesyness, which most Filipinas who go for foreigners solely lack.


I hate japanese and korean women personality. I mean i think they are the most beautiful in looks and personality but only from a distance. Actually dealing with one im sure is a nightmare Ive heard for a relationship.

I just want a simple girl who isn't demanding but there is great chemistry and attitude and i know it will work well. Id rather have a uneducated and poor cutie at 40 and her 20, then marry a woman at 25 and im 25 and when im 40 she is 40. The age gap is definitely an advantage even if they are poor.

There are a few filipinas with personalities and smarts but the ones i met like that were only cute not hot and were very religious or conservative so it was hard to get to know them. Once again your comparing dating site sluts. If they were a good catch they would be married. the reason why your dating site sluts are not married is cause they have personality issues or some kind of baggage.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:00 am

I don't think they are sluts. Maybe compared to girls from the province, but most of them haven't seen as many penises as an average American girl. And most of them are in their early 20's, some are still in college, most girls are not married at this age. We are talking about Manila here, not some backward place in the province. Unlike you, I meet many middle class girls who are highly educated with good jobs and can pay their own way. Unfortunately, the smart ones are not usually the hot ones. Only two so far have passed my "smart and hot" test.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:30 am

MrBlueLight wrote:I don't think they are sluts. Maybe compared to girls from the province, but most of them haven't seen as many penises as an average American girl. And most of them are in their early 20's, some are still in college, most girls are not married at this age. We are talking about Manila here, not some backward place in the province. Unlike you, I meet many middle class girls who are highly educated with good jobs and can pay their own way. Unfortunately, the smart ones are not usually the hot ones. Only two so far have passed my "smart and hot" test.


Keep in mind they are chasing foreigners and/or on dating sites so the personality issues you are running across may be more common since your getting leftovers. A local girl who is hot and has a character probably has so many well to do pinoys chasing her it would be rare for her to be on a dating site or hooking up with foreigners unless it was by chance. There is usually some underlying personality defect with these girls we foreigners get it could be anything from being a complete idiot or simple (fine by me) to boring in the sack or boring in general, extreme jealousy issues, kids, poor as dirt, very religious so looking for a certain type of guy, overly picky, stuck up, slutty, user , self centered, materialistic, etc.

what about hot and poverty level correlation? Are you seeing any correlation between poor girls being hotter on average? or is this richer girls tend to be hotter? in other words if you randomly meet any woman at the mall or dating site and she is attractive is she more likely to be rich or poor or somewhere in between?

Ive always thought that the richer girls tend to be hotter for a variety of reasons it appears. The ones that a foreigner actually will wind up with at the end of the day though despite being hot, may have personality defect or money issues.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:26 am

You do know that dating sites are not just used by foreigners, but locals as well, right? In both DIA and Skout, girls get spammed by local guys constantly. Problem is, that there is a shortage of eligible local guys. Hot girls will not want to date poor local guys, so their choices are either middle class local guys (who are limited) or foreigners.

Just looking at the pictures of the girls I've met, it seems that middle to upper class girls are less likely to be dark-skinned. Middle class girls are more likely to be overweight tho, but that number is still small compared to America. If you take personality into account, then I would say middle class girls are hotter than lower class girls. Upper class girls are supposed to be the best looking however, due to having more East-Asian features, which are highly desirable by locals.

By the way, you do know that every woman in the world has at least one of those negative traits you mentioned, right? Hell, the majority of American and East Asian girls have most of the traits you mentioned, lol.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:44 am

MrBlueLight wrote:You do know that dating sites are not just used by foreigners, but locals as well, right? In both DIA and Skout, girls get spammed by local guys constantly. Problem is, that there is a shortage of eligible local guys. Hot girls will not want to date poor local guys, so their choices are either middle class local guys (who are limited) or foreigners.

Just looking at the pictures of the girls I've met, it seems that middle to upper class girls are less likely to be dark-skinned. Middle class girls are more likely to be overweight tho, but that number is still small compared to America. If you take personality into account, then I would say middle class girls are hotter than lower class girls. Upper class girls are supposed to be the best looking however, due to having more East-Asian features, which are highly desirable by locals.

By the way, you do know that every woman in the world has at least one of those negative traits you mentioned, right? Hell, the majority of American and East Asian girls have most of the traits you mentioned, lol.


If they dont want poor locals then why are they dating you? I thought you said they dont want your money :D

Well everyone has negative traits no one expects perfection. Thats why ill settle on the education and intelligence issue if she is pretty and very young compared to me and she is same religion and we click well what more could i ask for with a girl much younger than me. I dont expect conversational skills or education, in fact i would consider that a negative cause i want a girl that has a good attitude and those girls i think are less likely to have it.


yeah but majority of time if a girl has any value she wont be on the dating site to begin with to even search for filipinos or foreigners. Some might hook up with filipinos but plenty on the dating site will ignore them. My gf even said she wont respond to filipinos. Although i seen my bargirls messages and she was chatting with a filipino guy overseas so i guess if they have money then they might consider it even if they claim to not be interested in filipinos anymore after being burned by one.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby MrBlueLight » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:31 am

Why are they dating me? Being much taller and looking like those guys from Korean drama shows that Filipinas love to watch definitely helped ;)

The girl might have value, but that doesn't meant guys around them have values. They claim not to be interested in Filipinos because most of those guys are dirty poor. I doubt they will pass up a chance to date an upper class Filipino guy, not like they will ever get a chance because I heard upper class Filipinos only date upper class Filipinas.

I don't know about you, but dumb girls bore to tears. I might date them, and if they've got nothing interesting to say, it just makes me want to dump them. How could you possibly live with someone who just says the same damn thing over and over again for the rest of your life? Elegant classy over simply girls any day for me. Imagine I bring her to meet my parents, and she doesn't even know what to talk about with them. Or we hang out with friends and everything we say just flies over her head. Now that is just embarrassing. If only for short-term relationship, sure, she can be a doll and I will still bang her. For marriage? No way. If I am going to live with her for the rest of my life, she better be intellectually stimulating.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby Mr Natural » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:18 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:I don't know about you, but dumb girls bore to tears. .... If I am going to live with her for the rest of my life, she better be intellectually stimulating.


I hear what you are saying and a lot of guys feel this way, BUT, my experience is that the more intellectually stimulating they are the more dangerous they tend to be. I can find numerous intellectually stimulating women right here in the USA, a lot of feminists fall into this category but no way in hell I would marry one. In my opinion the more intellectual they are the more likely they are to turn out bad. Not necessarily as there are always exceptions to the rule, but be very careful. You roll the dice somewhat when you marry anyone but there are certain traits that are more likely for success or failure than others. For example, the simple nature of most filipinas is a major reason why they tend to make such good wives. With most of them you will have to get that intellectual stimulation somewhere else. There are always tradeoffs, you aren't going to find the perfect woman. Be careful what you wish for here, you might just get it but in ways you didn't expect.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
User avatar
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:20 pm
Location: North Dakota

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:16 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Why are they dating me? Being much taller and looking like those guys from Korean drama shows that Filipinas love to watch definitely helped ;)

The girl might have value, but that doesn't meant guys around them have values. They claim not to be interested in Filipinos because most of those guys are dirty poor. I doubt they will pass up a chance to date an upper class Filipino guy, not like they will ever get a chance because I heard upper class Filipinos only date upper class Filipinas.

I don't know about you, but dumb girls bore to tears. I might date them, and if they've got nothing interesting to say, it just makes me want to dump them. How could you possibly live with someone who just says the same damn thing over and over again for the rest of your life? Elegant classy over simply girls any day for me. Imagine I bring her to meet my parents, and she doesn't even know what to talk about with them. Or we hang out with friends and everything we say just flies over her head. Now that is just embarrassing. If only for short-term relationship, sure, she can be a doll and I will still bang her. For marriage? No way. If I am going to live with her for the rest of my life, she better be intellectually stimulating.


I guess it depends on what kind of simple were talking about. Milf girl was hot but she had zero personality and never talked and i was so uncomfortable and she was so shy. even sex was kind of weird. Now on the other hand my gf was also simple minded and was always on her phone but during sex and when we did things together we would joke a lot and she wasn't quite as shy and we would massage each other and have drama fights. She was simple but with more pizazz. The bargirl was even better where she was interesting and passionate lover but very low intelligence and simple minded. It worked great. She wasn't marriage material for other reasons but at hte end of the day ill take a cute girl who i click with and has a good personality over some independant or highly educated stuck up women or some girl stuck in her head like most taiwanese and japense women are. Frankly japanese and chinese and korean women are the most insane women on this planet but would describe hte asian you seek. They are super hot but thats all they have going for htem.

because simple girls 1) do what they are told 2) Don't expect a lot 3) low drama 4) less likely to want to work outside the home 5) easy to get along 6) less talking and more doing. 7) are more fun

If you want companionship get a friend.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:58 pm

Just look at these poor sad women not being able to enjoy sex I pity them. They are asexual like you. You should go marry them they sound like your ideal partner.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26089
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest