Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:08 am

Honestly his problem isn't a freaking skin problem. In fact i think thats in his head. The real problem is his asexuality. That is just bizarre.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm







Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby globe-trotter » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:14 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Honestly his problem isn't a freaking skin problem. In fact i think thats in his head. The real problem is his asexuality. That is just bizarre.


No, it is absolutely not in my head, though I agree that it is probably not a recognized skin problem per se, at least I don't think so.
Also, I am not really asexual.
I often describe myself as 'heterosexual, but with a twist', which means that I have some asexual traits, but I still get a hard-on for women. I've been masturbating to pictures and videos of women since I hit puberty. I'm not sure how you would categorize me.
Last edited by globe-trotter on Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:17 am

you would actually be described as asexual. asexual people can have sex with anyone. they just dont like it like you dont. even a gay person can have sex with a woman doesn't mean they like it. Thats why your asexual.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby globe-trotter » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:21 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:you would actually be described as asexual. asexual people can have sex with anyone. they just dont like it like you dont. even a gay person can have sex with a woman doesn't mean they like it. Thats why your asexual.


Hmm, I hope you're right, because that would finally clear up a lifelong enigma that I have been struggling to figure out about myself since childhood.
Are you saying that I am inherently asexual, or that I am asexual only by virtue of the fact that I don't have sex with anyone? (by this definition, couldn't an incel also be described as asexual?). Doesn't the fact that I get turned on by women count at all? Isn't an asexual someone who has no sexual feelings at all for anyone?
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:22 am

globe-trotter wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:you would actually be described as asexual. asexual people can have sex with anyone. they just dont like it like you dont. even a gay person can have sex with a woman doesn't mean they like it. Thats why your asexual.


Hmm, I hope you're right, because that would finally clear up a lifelong enigma that I have been struggling to figure out about myself since childhood.
Are you saying that I am inherently asexual, or that I am asexual only by virtue of the fact that I don't have sex with anyone? (by this definition, couldn't an incel also be described as asexual?). Doesn't the fact that I get turned on by women count at all? Isn't an asexual someone who has no sexual feelings at all for anyone?


maybe you jerk off to women because you have to pick somethign to jerk off to. any man that doesn't want sex in real life is asexual. I dont care what you jerk off to its just a tool to let out your sexual frustrations. Its like me at my house i jerk off cause i have sexual tension i need to release not so much that I have to look at porn in fac i dont want to look at porn but my sexual drive makes it hard for me to stop. Some women jerk off to lesbian porn but that doesn't make them lesbian.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby starchild5 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:23 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
actually i think you were one of the posters who made it sound easy more than anyone else? you always talk about how great philippines is its a paradies compared to india and the rest of the world. Ive never seen you talk about your strategies other than show up and the women will fall into your lap. LOL


Exactly True.....because I never sold dollar 6 ebook of lies nor click-baited anyone with my posts.

The problem is ...America tries to make a business out of everything....What is natural tendency of a human being, they package it as a "game"....They have to create this dichotomy of "game" vs "doing nothing" ....If you sell a middle path aka being natural...There would be no buyers....

What I said was completely natural ....Being ME....I never had to repackage it as being a "Game" or doing absolutely nothing to get laid...these two extreme scenarios had to be created in the west to sell a story and make money on Philippines.

I had the greatest, biggest moments of my life always in Philippines....Its just being me...I did what a normal human being would do...It would be completely insane to think, if you just show up, without even talking to a women..You will get laid....only a brainwashed human can think like that.....

I never posted any pic of my so called "conquest" :) as they say in America to boost there fake Ego....This is the kind of girl I would date sometime by just being me with my Ugly Indian face :lol: . I don't know what Americans would prefer ..I liked women, who are tall, fair and mix of chinese-filipina face .... the point is you can get the girl in Philippines that you like easily.

She is a model and claims to have appeared in FHM :) , I found her in Gramercy Condo in Manila...She is my type but her friends rack would be liked by Americans alike :lol:

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1652
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:28 am

you have any more breast pictures? Im loving that one girls rack :D
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby globe-trotter » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:29 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
globe-trotter wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:you would actually be described as asexual. asexual people can have sex with anyone. they just dont like it like you dont. even a gay person can have sex with a woman doesn't mean they like it. Thats why your asexual.


Hmm, I hope you're right, because that would finally clear up a lifelong enigma that I have been struggling to figure out about myself since childhood.
Are you saying that I am inherently asexual, or that I am asexual only by virtue of the fact that I don't have sex with anyone? (by this definition, couldn't an incel also be described as asexual?). Doesn't the fact that I get turned on by women count at all? Isn't an asexual someone who has no sexual feelings at all for anyone?


maybe you jerk off to women because you have to pick somethign to jerk off to. any man that doesn't want sex in real life is asexual. I dont care what you jerk off to its just a tool to let out your sexual frustrations. Its like me at my house i jerk off cause i have sexual tension i need to release not so much that I have to look at p**n in fac i dont want to look at p**n but my sexual drive makes it hard for me to stop. Some women jerk off to lesbian p**n but that doesn't make them lesbian.


If I tried to jerk off to gay porn, my penis would just go soft. So, that means that it's the images of women that causes my arousal. They are not just an excuse to jerk off, they are the reason I'm jerking off.
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:32 am

globe-trotter wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
globe-trotter wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:you would actually be described as asexual. asexual people can have sex with anyone. they just dont like it like you dont. even a gay person can have sex with a woman doesn't mean they like it. Thats why your asexual.


Hmm, I hope you're right, because that would finally clear up a lifelong enigma that I have been struggling to figure out about myself since childhood.
Are you saying that I am inherently asexual, or that I am asexual only by virtue of the fact that I don't have sex with anyone? (by this definition, couldn't an incel also be described as asexual?). Doesn't the fact that I get turned on by women count at all? Isn't an asexual someone who has no sexual feelings at all for anyone?


maybe you jerk off to women because you have to pick somethign to jerk off to. any man that doesn't want sex in real life is asexual. I dont care what you jerk off to its just a tool to let out your sexual frustrations. Its like me at my house i jerk off cause i have sexual tension i need to release not so much that I have to look at p**n in fac i dont want to look at p**n but my sexual drive makes it hard for me to stop. Some women jerk off to lesbian p**n but that doesn't make them lesbian.


If I tried to jerk off to gay p**n, my penis would just go soft. So, that means that it's the images of women that causes my arousal. They are not just an excuse to jerk off, they are the reason I'm jerking off.


yeah maybe your autistic or something. i dont know. Im surprised you haven't checked out a psychologist out of curiosity cause it sounds bizarre to me.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby starchild5 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:35 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:you have any more breast pictures? Im loving that one girls rack :D


lol....here :lol: :lol: ....

Image
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1652
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:36 am

DAMN her face is busted but id literally nto be able to control myself. How could you?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby globe-trotter » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:38 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
globe-trotter wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
globe-trotter wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:you would actually be described as asexual. asexual people can have sex with anyone. they just dont like it like you dont. even a gay person can have sex with a woman doesn't mean they like it. Thats why your asexual.


Hmm, I hope you're right, because that would finally clear up a lifelong enigma that I have been struggling to figure out about myself since childhood.
Are you saying that I am inherently asexual, or that I am asexual only by virtue of the fact that I don't have sex with anyone? (by this definition, couldn't an incel also be described as asexual?). Doesn't the fact that I get turned on by women count at all? Isn't an asexual someone who has no sexual feelings at all for anyone?


maybe you jerk off to women because you have to pick somethign to jerk off to. any man that doesn't want sex in real life is asexual. I dont care what you jerk off to its just a tool to let out your sexual frustrations. Its like me at my house i jerk off cause i have sexual tension i need to release not so much that I have to look at p**n in fac i dont want to look at p**n but my sexual drive makes it hard for me to stop. Some women jerk off to lesbian p**n but that doesn't make them lesbian.


If I tried to jerk off to gay p**n, my penis would just go soft. So, that means that it's the images of women that causes my arousal. They are not just an excuse to jerk off, they are the reason I'm jerking off.


yeah maybe your autistic or something. i dont know. Im surprised you haven't checked out a psychologist out of curiosity cause it sounds bizarre to me.


I have seen psychiatrists in the past, but none of them diagnosed me with autism or even Asperger's, though I suspect that I may have some Asperger's. One psychiatrist said I have bipolar depression, though I'm not sure if that's accurate (I do have regular depression).
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby starchild5 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:17 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:DAMN her face is busted but id literally nto be able to control myself. How could you?


Dude...Its because...You missed the boat called Manila. If you would have moved to Manila....You would be between those :mrgreen: ...You can find similar quality in Manila easily....BUT not just like showing up....You have to do normal things like TALK to another human being thingy .....:)

They look much better in real...as you can see the picture below, the model girl racks are not bad either :lol: ........She is Chinese-Filipina but very down to earth for a model quality women as she claims to be...

Image


I would never be able to get a girl like that in India that easily or anywhere in the world with such down to earth attitude. It just took me one day to bring them down to my condo. Now, You know why I love The Philippines... :lol: :lol:
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1652
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:24 am

Yeah i agree manila is way better on all counts. Hotels are too expensive in manila and I aint moving into a condo. If im gonna look for a wife im probably better off trying India which is cheaper and the girls are hotter (big breasts and butt and long nose are common in india). I hate that monkey face of the filipinas and most are flat as a board in the chest area. I dont have the money to travel anytime soon by the time i do india will probably be like Philippines :D

Yes but what were you doing to get these girls in the first place? nothing happened with those 2 though so why did they go to your condo?

Actually it looks like the big breast girl has a nicer face after seeing that last photo. And she has a nice rack to boot so that makes her about a 7.25 in my book cause i love me some big breats. But she looks like she would get too fat too quick so id pass on both for her for that reason alone. You can tell her face wont look so great when she is older now cause of her nose. Its nice now but im just thinking of the future. I bet in 5 years or after one kid she will look ugly.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby starchild5 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:32 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Yeah i agree manila is way better on all counts. Hotels are too expensive in manila and I aint moving into a condo. If im gonna look for a wife im probably better off trying India which is cheaper and the girls are hotter (big breasts and butt and long nose are common in india). I hate that monkey face of the filipinas and most are flat as a board in the chest area. I dont have the money to travel anytime soon by the time i do india will probably be like Philippines :D

Yes but what were you doing to get these girls in the first place? nothing happened with those 2 though so why did they go to your condo?

Actually it looks like the big breast girl has a nicer face after seeing that last photo. And she has a nice rack to boot so that makes her about a 7.25 in my book cause i love me some big breats. But she looks like she would get too fat too quick so id pass on both for her for that reason alone. You can tell her face wont look so great when she is older now cause of her nose. Its nice now but im just thinking of the future. I bet in 5 years or after one kid she will look ugly.


Hotels and Condo's are not that expensive, compared to Cebu. I lived in Banawa for six months and i had less fun with equal amount spent. Cebu is spread out and density, population is less. In Manila, you can rent a condo for 10k in center and then use jeepney, MRT to save money on daily travel, Plus you can buy almost everything near condo itself. I did not see much difference living in Manila or cebu cost wise.

You can't get a women you describe in India in one day...You really have your work cutout and once you find it, you have to spend your life with her for ever....So its good for your long term goals.

In Philippines, Its the easiness of it whole. I found them while searching for a condo in Gramercy and they were looking for a condo also. Just general chit chat on the rent, owner, place led me to them....I just wanted to know, If I'm not over paying for being an outsider and how much rent they were being told, deposit etc......Just normal chat.... The thing is even the most beautiful women in Philippines is 10 times less complicated than the ugliest in India. You are going to deal with so many equations in India to find your women than I would do to find mine in Philippines. :)

I'm not looking that far while in Philippines...its all just for good fun. The trick to get any filipina i think is Respect. If you respect them, you can have them.

My most conquest are online...However, If I find an opportunity or if it presents itself to me, I will try to not miss it...

You haven't met an Indian women so far that's why grass is greener for you.....I'm waiting for your report on once you meet an Indian women and how you deal with their dramas and attitudes and then remind me, how round their A** and big their rack is :lol: :lol:
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1652
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest