Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:30 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:So I guess when one is meeting filipina womens we shouldn't all assume shy or reserved women will make lousy boring partners. I personally haven't seen a filipina that was boring at first impression to suddenly have a charismatic and sexy personality over time.


I never said she was boring, I just said she was a little shy at first. With me it was different of course because we talked for so long online and we already knew each other well, but with a complete or almost complete stranger, she would be a lot more held-back.

What you see is not always what you get! Pay attention to what you hear, too! A girl with good English skills might turn out to surprise you, she may be smarter or funnier then you think she is at first. If she talks like a farmer and you have trouble understanding her, wouldn't count on much. My wife definitely has what you call a "charismatic and sexy personality", although I would probably simply describe it as: "fun". She's a fun person to be with.

In a country of 200 million souls, you can be sure as hell there will be women who are fun to be with. Who make enjoyable company, in and outside of the bedroom. If you cannot find a single one, blame's on you.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines







Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:40 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:So I guess when one is meeting filipina womens we shouldn't all assume shy or reserved women will make lousy boring partners. I personally haven't seen a filipina that was boring at first impression to suddenly have a charismatic and sexy personality over time.


I never said she was boring, I just said she was a little shy at first. With me it was different of course because we talked for so long online and we already knew each other well, but with a complete or almost complete stranger, she would be a lot more held-back.

What you see is not always what you get! Pay attention to what you hear, too! A girl with good English skills might turn out to surprise you, she may be smarter or funnier then you think she is at first. If she talks like a farmer and you have trouble understanding her, wouldn't count on much. My wife definitely has what you call a "charismatic and sexy personality", although I would probably simply describe it as: "fun". She's a fun person to be with.

In a country of 200 million souls, you can be sure as hell there will be women who are fun to be with. Who make enjoyable company, in and outside of the bedroom. If you cannot find a single one, blame's on you.


well for example that baptist girl she was highly intelligent and smart. but i dont know she bored me to tears and her personality was a bit condescending. I was a bit sexually attracted to her but it wasn't that strong. she also came off as very naive and not wanting love right away. I doubt your wife came off as that but if most of the women are like that in the philippines ill be bored to tears. I couldn't get away from her fast enough. The gf i met was a bit different too when i met her she was more shy and boring than i thought she would be. She wasn't as smart or conversationalist as your wife or the other girls. But i could joke around with her and she certainly could diss it out. But all in all its more like a friendship with sex than a romance. Ideally i want the chemistry i had with my bargirl. She was amazing. Maybe it wasn't all an act but if could replicate the feeligns of romance with another girl like that id probably marry that girl.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:04 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:well for example that baptist girl she was highly intelligent and smart. but i dont know she bored me to tears and her personality was a bit condescending. I was a bit sexually attracted to her but it wasn't that strong. she also came off as very naive and not wanting love right away. I doubt your wife came off as that but if most of the women are like that in the philippines ill be bored to tears. I couldn't get away from her fast enough. The gf i met was a bit different too when i met her she was more shy and boring than i thought she would be. She wasn't as smart or conversationalist as your wife or the other girls. But i could joke around with her and she certainly could diss it out. But all in all its more like a friendship with sex than a romance. Ideally i want the chemistry i had with my bargirl. She was amazing. Maybe it wasn't all an act but if could replicate the feeligns of romance with another girl like that id probably marry that girl.


Newlife, you are clearly in love with that bargirl. That's what all your stories ultimately boil down to. You wouldn't be the first, and you wouldn't be the last. But she is the one recurring theme in every single one of your stories about Filipina women.

It's like you never moved on from her. She will haunt you for the rest of your days with visions of what could have been. You gotta meet her some time and get some closure, man.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: The Philippines: Not What It's Cracked Up to Be

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:38 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:well for example that baptist girl she was highly intelligent and smart. but i dont know she bored me to tears and her personality was a bit condescending. I was a bit sexually attracted to her but it wasn't that strong. she also came off as very naive and not wanting love right away. I doubt your wife came off as that but if most of the women are like that in the philippines ill be bored to tears. I couldn't get away from her fast enough. The gf i met was a bit different too when i met her she was more shy and boring than i thought she would be. She wasn't as smart or conversationalist as your wife or the other girls. But i could joke around with her and she certainly could diss it out. But all in all its more like a friendship with sex than a romance. Ideally i want the chemistry i had with my bargirl. She was amazing. Maybe it wasn't all an act but if could replicate the feeligns of romance with another girl like that id probably marry that girl.


Newlife, you are clearly in love with that bargirl. That's what all your stories ultimately boil down to. You wouldn't be the first, and you wouldn't be the last. But she is the one recurring theme in every single one of your stories about Filipina women.

It's like you never moved on from her. She will haunt you for the rest of your days with visions of what could have been. You gotta meet her some time and get some closure, man.


I tried to get closure for 6 months we lived together. Closure in what way? She has an alluring personality and will suck me in like a vampire LOL. It was filled with drama etc. After I went home a few months later I decided to stop talking to her then I went on the dating site and found the current gf. I actually feel sorry for my current gf more than her. The bargirl is still single and working the bar and she is getting old and i have no interest in traveling anytime soon and certainly not to see her. id see my gf before her who wanted me to visit for a week but im not gonna bother with that. Actually id like to see my current gf happy and move on but i dont have the heart to say its over :)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Previous

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest