Having lots of fun in Ciudad Juarez

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Having lots of fun in Ciudad Juarez

Post by Jester »

Nice.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Update: Ciudad Juarez Round 2

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Hey guys, I'm already back in Ciudad Juarez, and right after I crossed the border from El Paso, I approached a group of beautiful women and started a conversation with them in Spanish. It felt SO natural, and the girls even giggled. Wow!

Unfortunately it was short since I had to check in at Hostal 697, the hostel I'm staying at, but the bottom line is that women are so easy to approach and start conversations in Ciudad Juarez; I would've had no chance if they were Americanized.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Good stuff Matt!!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

droid wrote:Good stuff Matt!!
Tomorrow I'm going to the Benito Juarez plaza at around midday or the afternoon after meeting up with a friend in El Paso.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Would like to visit Mexico, one day. Maybe I could meet up with Jester and anyone else living in Mexico, one day.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Ciudad Juarez Round 2

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Day 2: After meeting with my friend in El Paso, I crossed back into Mexico and rested in the hostel for about an hour. Then I headed towards the Benito Juarez Plaza but ran into the woman whose niece has a crush on me. And then her niece came out and we started talking again. Again she asked if I had a girlfriend and I told her no. But then we start having lively conversations in Spanish, and she asked me how old I was. I told her I was 24 going on 25. Later I was about to have my first kiss, but I got nervous as I never kissed a girl ever in my life. I never thought I would get nervous around a foreign woman, but alas it happened; however, I'm still going on a date with her tomorrow morning in the Benito Juarez plaza, and her aunt is going to tell her that I got nervous only because I never kissed a girl. But she and I will kiss tomorrow on our date. Later that evening, I went over to Avenida 16 de Septiembre after seeing the plaza being nearly empty again, and I cold-approached gorgeous young women, starting conversations with them in Spanish; and they were giggling the whole time. Boy that reminded me of yesterday when I approached beautiful women just as I crossed the border.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ciudad Juarez Round 2

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Day 2: After meeting with my friend in El Paso, I crossed back into Mexico and rested in the hostel for about an hour. Then I headed towards the Benito Juarez Plaza but ran into the woman whose niece has a crush on me. And then her niece came out and we started talking again. Again she asked if I had a girlfriend and I told her no. But then we start having lively conversations in Spanish, and she asked me how old I was. I told her I was 24 going on 25. Later I was about to have my first kiss, but I got nervous as I never kissed a girl ever in my life. I never thought I would get nervous around a foreign woman, but alas it happened; however, I'm still going on a date with her tomorrow morning in the Benito Juarez plaza, and her aunt is going to tell her that I got nervous only because I never kissed a girl. But she and I will kiss tomorrow on our date. Later that evening, I went over to Avenida 16 de Septiembre after seeing the plaza being nearly empty again, and I cold-approached gorgeous young women, starting conversations with them in Spanish; and they were giggling the whole time. Boy that reminded me of yesterday when I approached beautiful women just as I crossed the border.
LOL Ay Dios Mio. Este chico!!!!!! I love it!!!! Confianza se puede llegar muy lejos!!!! :-D Vaya vaya, amigo!! :-)
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Ciudad Juarez Round 2

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Day 3: I was supposed to take the petite woman on a date in the Benito Juarez plaza but found out she and her cousin were in a car accident the previous night. She wasn't injured but in shock, but her cousin broke her ribs and had a hard time moving. And I had to help her move, especially when getting up and down steps. So I did get to spend time with their family. Then I headed over to Avenida 16 de Septiembre but didn't chat up girls this time. So I rested in the hostel for an hour before I headed to El Paso to hang out with my friends in the InterVarsity chapter at UTEP. I mentioned my situation to the Mexian girls about the previous day when I got nervous around the petite woman when she tried to kiss me. With one Mexican girl, I briefly compared girls in El Paso to girls elsewhere in the US, but it didn't feel taboo. She actually agreed with me about El Paso women being nowhere near as jaded and stuck up as girls anywhere else in America. She also agreed with me when I mentioned El Paso being the least Americanized city in the US and that El Paso's culture is predominantly Mexican. I also told her how I felt when the petite woman tried to kiss me, and her advice was to take things slowly. A black girl who was born in Panama but moved to the US said "Be careful because she likely wants to use you for US citizenship". A couple other Mexican girls told me the possible red flags about her wanting to use me, but they said to let her know how I feel. Now that one Mexican girl I hit it off with in November said that I should find out if she (the petite girl) has qualities I'm looking for, such as having a relationship with God. Anyways, shortly after returning from El Paso, I FINALLY got my first kiss...WOW. This is truly the trip of a lifetime. I also realized that I actually misspoke when I mentioned my situation to the Mexican girls in El Paso.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Day 3: I was supposed to take the petite woman on a date in the Benito Juarez plaza but found out she and her cousin were in a car accident the previous night. She wasn't injured but in shock, but her cousin broke her ribs and had a hard time moving. And I had to help her move, especially when getting up and down steps. So I did get to spend time with their family. Then I headed over to Avenida 16 de Septiembre but didn't chat up girls this time. So I rested in the hostel for an hour before I headed to El Paso to hang out with my friends in the InterVarsity chapter at UTEP. I mentioned my situation to the Mexian girls about the previous day when I got nervous around the petite woman when she tried to kiss me. With one Mexican girl, I briefly compared girls in El Paso to girls elsewhere in the US, but it didn't feel taboo. She actually agreed with me about El Paso women being nowhere near as jaded and stuck up as girls anywhere else in America. She also agreed with me when I mentioned El Paso being the least Americanized city in the US and that El Paso's culture is predominantly Mexican. I also told her how I felt when the petite woman tried to kiss me, and her advice was to take things slowly. A black girl who was born in Panama but moved to the US said "Be careful because she likely wants to use you for US citizenship". A couple other Mexican girls told me the possible red flags about her wanting to use me, but they said to let her know how I feel. Now that one Mexican girl I hit it off with in November said that I should find out if she (the petite girl) has qualities I'm looking for, such as having a relationship with God. Anyways, shortly after returning from El Paso, I FINALLY got my first kiss...WOW. This is truly the trip of a lifetime. I also realized that I actually misspoke when I mentioned my situation to the Mexican girls in El Paso.
So who did you get your first kiss from? :D
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

WorldTraveler wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:Day 3: I was supposed to take the petite woman on a date in the Benito Juarez plaza but found out she and her cousin were in a car accident the previous night. She wasn't injured but in shock, but her cousin broke her ribs and had a hard time moving. And I had to help her move, especially when getting up and down steps. So I did get to spend time with their family. Then I headed over to Avenida 16 de Septiembre but didn't chat up girls this time. So I rested in the hostel for an hour before I headed to El Paso to hang out with my friends in the InterVarsity chapter at UTEP. I mentioned my situation to the Mexian girls about the previous day when I got nervous around the petite woman when she tried to kiss me. With one Mexican girl, I briefly compared girls in El Paso to girls elsewhere in the US, but it didn't feel taboo. She actually agreed with me about El Paso women being nowhere near as jaded and stuck up as girls anywhere else in America. She also agreed with me when I mentioned El Paso being the least Americanized city in the US and that El Paso's culture is predominantly Mexican. I also told her how I felt when the petite woman tried to kiss me, and her advice was to take things slowly. A black girl who was born in Panama but moved to the US said "Be careful because she likely wants to use you for US citizenship". A couple other Mexican girls told me the possible red flags about her wanting to use me, but they said to let her know how I feel. Now that one Mexican girl I hit it off with in November said that I should find out if she (the petite girl) has qualities I'm looking for, such as having a relationship with God. Anyways, shortly after returning from El Paso, I FINALLY got my first kiss...WOW. This is truly the trip of a lifetime. I also realized that I actually misspoke when I mentioned my situation to the Mexican girls in El Paso.
So who did you get your first kiss from? :D
I got it from that petite woman who lives down the street about a couple blocks down from the hostel.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Ciudad Juarez Round 2 Day 4

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Day 4: The petite woman and I go on our first date to the Benito Juarez plaza. But since no one can babysit her kids, they came along. Before we went to the park, we spent a few minutes or so in her house. And then we went. I was concerned for their safety, especially when we crossed Avenida 16 de Septiembre. Afterwards we hung out outside the house for a couple of hours almost...and she and I shared our second kiss.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey have any of you seen these cartoon animations on YouTube that someone made of Matt Hanson finding the Happier Abroad website and meeting Winston Wu? LOL. It's part of a series called "Matt's College Adventures". Here are the episodes where me and Happier Abroad are featured and animated. LOL. It's frigging hilarious. I love the animations of me talking and giving my HA spiel. LOL

Episode 5: Matt finds Happier Abroad

Episode 6: Larry goes abroad with Winston Wu

Episode 8: Podcast with Winston Wu

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Winston wrote:Hey have any of you seen these cartoon animations on YouTube that someone made of Matt Hanson finding the Happier Abroad website and meeting Winston Wu? LOL. It's part of a series called "Matt's College Adventures". Here are the episodes where me and Happier Abroad are featured and animated. LOL. It's frigging hilarious. I love the animations of me talking and giving my HA spiel. LOL

Episode 5: Matt finds Happier Abroad

Episode 6: Larry goes abroad with Winston Wu

Episode 8: Podcast with Winston Wu

Episode 9: Matt & Larry Meet Winston Wu in Ciudad Juarez