Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are Russians and Ukrainians the only nice European girls?

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Are Russians and Ukrainians the only nice European girls?

Postby lozoman » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:02 am

So far based on what Winston and other users have said, Russian and Ukrainian girls are some of the friendliest European girls. But what about other countries like: Hungary, Italy, Greece, France, Germany, Czechoslovakia, Romania and Scandinavia?
lozoman
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Russians and Ukrainians the only nice European girls

Postby droid » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:13 am

<picky>
There is no Czechoslovakia anymore
</picky>

Slovakian girls are awesome, friendly, gorgeous, cultured, soft-spoken, homely.
A true hidden treasure, i really hope it stays that way (the difficult language helps with that :twisted:)
one day I'll be there again... *sigh*
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby lozoman » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:47 am

Sorry about the mispronunciation. its funny you mention Slovakian girls. Another poster said that Slovakian and French girls were the hardest to approach and date. I guess different people have different experiences. it also depends on location as well. But in general it seems that most European and South American girls are nicer than the ones in the Anglosphere. The reason why I say Europe and South America in particular, is because I find Caucasian and Latin girls to be some of the most attractive women. When I do travel abroad, those countries are the ones I intend to visit.
lozoman
Freshman Poster

Postby starchild5 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:05 am

droid wrote:<picky>
</picky>

A true hidden treasure, i really hope it stays that way (the difficult language helps with that :twisted:)

I'm very attached to Czech - Slovakia....I think I was born a Czech - Slovakian in some previous life....:) ...Both places have amazing respectful girls....
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby momopi » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:54 am

lozoman wrote:So far based on what Winston and other users have said, Russian and Ukrainian girls are some of the friendliest European girls. But what about other countries like: Hungary, Italy, Greece, France, Germany, Czechoslovakia, Romania and Scandinavia?

Individual experiences will vary. At the same intersection in time and space, one person can meet the love of his life, while another may strike out. I meet a few really nice girls in East Netherlands, but my experience in West Netherlands (Holland) was less than desirable. Another person may have completely opposite experience.

Choosing the right time and location may increase your chances, but until you actually go there and experience it, you won't know the results. The worst thing is to sit on your butt and never finding out.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:50 am

starchild5 wrote:
</picky>

I'm very attached to Czech - Slovakia....I think I was born a Czech - Slovakian in some previous life....:) ...Both places have amazing respectful girls....

Indian films had quite a following in the FSU. Still do in Armenia.

I'm not sure if that gets you any points these days, but you might want to take some road trips out of Germany.

Where are you, anyway?
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby romparoo » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:37 am

lozoman wrote:So far based on what Winston and other users have said, Russian and Ukrainian girls are some of the friendliest European girls. But what about other countries like: Hungary, Italy, Greece, France, Germany, Czechoslovakia, Romania and Scandinavia?

Have you been to any of the FSU countries, particularly Ukraine or Russia?
Take note that Winston failed in FSU. If he didn't, he would have returned again and again.
European girls are less hostile towards male strangers and with less bitch attitude, that I will agree. But in terms of dating and marriage, the normal rules apply, so don't let that friendliness fools you into believing in some fantasies. Sometimes you can score dates because she thinks you are a novelty, and she likes knowing more about other culture and places, but there's where it stops progressing. If you are not considered good enough in your own country, then chances are you will have the same fate in Europe or FSU countries.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Postby starchild5 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:44 am

Jester wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
</picky>

Indian films had quite a following in the FSU. Still do in Armenia.

I'm not sure if that gets you any points these days, but you might want to take some road trips out of Germany.

Where are you, anyway?

I'm back in India, may have to go back to Germany/Europe again due to work. I was shocked when a Bulgarian girl spoke perfect Hindi to me, its the national language of India and many people don't need to learn it, why would they learn a third world country language?

Its just her pure love for India that she learned not for any material gain like if I learn German it would be for work, if a guy learn's Tagalog...it would be to settle down in Philippines or for girls etc....

She just learned Hindi for the sake of it...She just loves India.

I'm just amazed how EE are masters of picking up any language...They easily speak multiple languages.

Novak Djkovic, the tennis dude...speaks almost all European languages.

Polyglot Djokovic a master of many tongues

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20130603/Polyglot_Djokovic_a_master_of_many_tongues

This dude has even picked up Chinese now :shock: :shock: He speaks German, Spanish, French, Italian etc

Novak Djokovic Speaks Chinese

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RI3tNOS41A[/youtube]

EE is different from WE....The girls are least judgmental....They love Indian culture....and food..which does gains me some points :)

However, what I felt was...Nothing matters in Europe..Only EURO.... :) If you have money...You can get almost any girl in Europe...
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby gsjackson » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:03 pm

I'd prefer not to spend a dollar in Ukraine under the current junta government, which is really controlled by the CIA. But that dollar does go an awfully long way there right now. Last I checked, worth something like 25 hryvnia each. A year and a half ago it was one to eight. Cost-wise, this is a great time to go hunting in Kiev.

To answer the OP's question: No, there are sweet girls all over Europe. Most especially in Poland, in my experience.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories