Are Russians and Ukrainians the only nice European girls?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
lozoman
Freshman Poster

Are Russians and Ukrainians the only nice European girls?

Post by lozoman »

So far based on what Winston and other users have said, Russian and Ukrainian girls are some of the friendliest European girls. But what about other countries like: Hungary, Italy, Greece, France, Germany, Czechoslovakia, Romania and Scandinavia?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are Russians and Ukrainians the only nice European girls

Post by droid »

<picky>
There is no Czechoslovakia anymore
</picky>

Slovakian girls are awesome, friendly, gorgeous, cultured, soft-spoken, homely.
A true hidden treasure, i really hope it stays that way (the difficult language helps with that :twisted:)
one day I'll be there again... *sigh*
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
lozoman
Freshman Poster

Post by lozoman »

Sorry about the mispronunciation. its funny you mention Slovakian girls. Another poster said that Slovakian and French girls were the hardest to approach and date. I guess different people have different experiences. it also depends on location as well. But in general it seems that most European and South American girls are nicer than the ones in the Anglosphere. The reason why I say Europe and South America in particular, is because I find Caucasian and Latin girls to be some of the most attractive women. When I do travel abroad, those countries are the ones I intend to visit.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

droid wrote:<picky>
</picky>

A true hidden treasure, i really hope it stays that way (the difficult language helps with that :twisted:)
I'm very attached to Czech - Slovakia....I think I was born a Czech - Slovakian in some previous life....:) ...Both places have amazing respectful girls....
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

lozoman wrote:So far based on what Winston and other users have said, Russian and Ukrainian girls are some of the friendliest European girls. But what about other countries like: Hungary, Italy, Greece, France, Germany, Czechoslovakia, Romania and Scandinavia?
Individual experiences will vary. At the same intersection in time and space, one person can meet the love of his life, while another may strike out. I meet a few really nice girls in East Netherlands, but my experience in West Netherlands (Holland) was less than desirable. Another person may have completely opposite experience.

Choosing the right time and location may increase your chances, but until you actually go there and experience it, you won't know the results. The worst thing is to sit on your butt and never finding out.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

starchild5 wrote:
</picky>

I'm very attached to Czech - Slovakia....I think I was born a Czech - Slovakian in some previous life....:) ...Both places have amazing respectful girls....
Indian films had quite a following in the FSU. Still do in Armenia.

I'm not sure if that gets you any points these days, but you might want to take some road trips out of Germany.

Where are you, anyway?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

lozoman wrote:So far based on what Winston and other users have said, Russian and Ukrainian girls are some of the friendliest European girls. But what about other countries like: Hungary, Italy, Greece, France, Germany, Czechoslovakia, Romania and Scandinavia?
Have you been to any of the FSU countries, particularly Ukraine or Russia?
Take note that Winston failed in FSU. If he didn't, he would have returned again and again.
European girls are less hostile towards male strangers and with less bitch attitude, that I will agree. But in terms of dating and marriage, the normal rules apply, so don't let that friendliness fools you into believing in some fantasies. Sometimes you can score dates because she thinks you are a novelty, and she likes knowing more about other culture and places, but there's where it stops progressing. If you are not considered good enough in your own country, then chances are you will have the same fate in Europe or FSU countries.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Jester wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
</picky>

Indian films had quite a following in the FSU. Still do in Armenia.

I'm not sure if that gets you any points these days, but you might want to take some road trips out of Germany.

Where are you, anyway?
I'm back in India, may have to go back to Germany/Europe again due to work. I was shocked when a Bulgarian girl spoke perfect Hindi to me, its the national language of India and many people don't need to learn it, why would they learn a third world country language?

Its just her pure love for India that she learned not for any material gain like if I learn German it would be for work, if a guy learn's Tagalog...it would be to settle down in Philippines or for girls etc....

She just learned Hindi for the sake of it...She just loves India.

I'm just amazed how EE are masters of picking up any language...They easily speak multiple languages.

Novak Djkovic, the tennis dude...speaks almost all European languages.

Polyglot Djokovic a master of many tongues

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20130 ... ny_tongues

This dude has even picked up Chinese now :shock: :shock: He speaks German, Spanish, French, Italian etc

Novak Djokovic Speaks Chinese

EE is different from WE....The girls are least judgmental....They love Indian culture....and food..which does gains me some points :)

However, what I felt was...Nothing matters in Europe..Only EURO.... :) If you have money...You can get almost any girl in Europe...
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I'd prefer not to spend a dollar in Ukraine under the current junta government, which is really controlled by the CIA. But that dollar does go an awfully long way there right now. Last I checked, worth something like 25 hryvnia each. A year and a half ago it was one to eight. Cost-wise, this is a great time to go hunting in Kiev.

To answer the OP's question: No, there are sweet girls all over Europe. Most especially in Poland, in my experience.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are Russians and Ukrainians the only nice European girls?

Post by Winston »

When you say "nice" do you mean open to being approached by strangers? If so, then no, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian girls are pretty approachable too. So are Romanian girls. But that doesn't mean they will be interested, just that they won't act offended or call the police or security guard like they would in Seattle, because flirtation or cold approach is considered taboo and vilified and an infringement on women's rights there. If a Euro girl that is approachable is not interested, she will just brush you off politely, or give you an email but never reply. But she won't treat you like some criminal that violated a boundary or taboo. She will be like the women were in the 60's and 70's, who were approachable but not necessarily interested in every guy she meets. A lot more normal, in other words. To me, that is nice by my definition. So it depends on what you mean by "nice".

However, any girl in Europe can be nice or polite as long as you are merely asking them directions or making polite conversation. But if you try to date them or sleep with them or carry it further, they will politely reject you if they're not interested. So if you're just into superficial small talk or asking directions, then Euro girls from any country can be nice and polite in that sense, as long as you don't take it beyond that.

But it also depends on how desperate they are, if they are lonely, or like foreign men, or like you, etc. Or if they need money too of course. lol. Some are nice in that they just like to meet new people and learn new cultures, but it's all platonic to them, not sexual. So they are only interested in language and culture exchange and superficial friendship with foreigners, but nothing more. You will find many of those as well. To me, that's nice and better than what you can get in California, where you cannot even get that, because everyone hates talking to strangers and wants to be left alone. So if you compare it to CA then yeah, foreign girls can be nice anywhere abroad by that standard.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston
Any plans to do Russia tours or europe?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston
Any plans to do Russia tours or europe?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

They are the least inexpensive to visit and the least spoiled. The thing is all those others are in the EU now and it's getting expensive to be there. They are also being spoiled by the Euro and a much better economy. Ukie girls are likewise becoming spoiled in Kyiv, Odessa and Lviv. They are being visited by all these foreigners with money. They also need no visa for the EU. Get on a train and you are in Germany the next day. Or in Italy, France or Spain. The men there eat them alive! They come back with Italian husbands, Spanish husbands, etc. The Turks are running riot in Kyiv. Still all things considered, it may be easier than in the EU still.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!