Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Winston in China! Updates and Photos

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston in China! Updates and Photos

Post by Winston » December 12th, 2016, 9:27 pm

I just made this video slide show of my new Chinese sweetheart, to send her as a gift, using my phones media program and her photos. Isn't she gorgeous? Doesn't she look like my Chinese dream girl? :) She seems serious about me and treats me like her boyfriend already. :) Wow. She seems too good to be true and out of my league. However, sometimes miracles do happen. If i could get a bride like her, she would definitely be a HA trophy bride. I used a romantic erotic sensual French song for the soundtrack. Hope you all like it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9tfzb9qbtQ[/youtube]
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Post by WorldTraveler » December 13th, 2016, 4:04 am

starchild5 wrote:Wow...hope Indians girls were ever like this...F*ck...I missed better part of my life...My confidence in approaching women went downhill the day I approached women in India and it came when I went to Philippines :lol:
I haven't been on the Forum for quite some time. When did you go to the Philippines. Where did you go? What happened?

WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Post by WorldTraveler » December 13th, 2016, 4:25 am

Winston wrote:Here are some videos of me and my last chinese girlfriend hami practicing ballet dance. Lol. Hami has performed publicly in dance and cultural shows so she instructed me. We did this in the hotel room for fun with romantic music playing. I put all the practice videos into one below. Its from last december. Hope you guys enjoy it. Lol.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y7_A72dum4[/youtube]
I love her dancing. I would love to have a girlfriend who did Thai or Balinese dancing. It so sexy.

So how was the AFA social? Did many of the girls speak English? How many guys attended and how many girls were there. Any guys make any love connection and get engaged?

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao » December 14th, 2016, 8:10 pm

Wow that's nice. I used to go dancing with some Thai girls - it was so much fun and they went crazy when the band played Issan folk music rather than Western ballards.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.