Winston in China! Updates and Photos

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:
Banano wrote:If winston cant get laid in china it means nobody is gettin laid and white expats are full of shit. FACT.
China has a very sharp line (relative to most other countries) between whores and wives. And this is good. You mix the two and it is a disaster (look at the West after all.) There is ample p4p throughout China, so of course any man can get laid there. And that is the way to do it. It isn't the Philippines that is similar to the West in that there are single moms everywhere. Winston is trying to spoil good women, and he will fail in China trying to do that. He either needs to go to p4p and then go wife-seeking, or go back to the Philippines that is promiscuous.
The only P4P here is near the train station. But those girls look trashy and unhappy and have a bad cold attitude. I'm not asking for a whore. Just normal sex from normal girls. Other guys get sex just by getting sex. So why can't I? How do you get laid if every girl resists and says she is not easy or that she does not move that fast? I'm looking to get laid the normal way. But there's no simple direct route. I can't just "do it" like everyone else can.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Lowering your standards would be logical step to do, target women 30-45 age range.

What you are reporting reminds me of women in anglosphere, they are super easy for the guys they find hot but around guys they dont see as hot or cool they act like good girls

Seems like chinese women see you as a potential beta provider, not a guy they wanna have fling with and since You are in your 40s things are not going to get easier
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:
Lowering your standards would be logical step to do, target women 30-45 age range. ....You are in your 40s things are not going to get easier
Changed my mind.

BAN this troll!!!

jk
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston, maybe it's your negative attitude which is 'rubbing' Chinese females the wrong way. Another thing that's really important is being in shape. Most Chinese men are skinny and thin, so Chinese women don't normally like fat men unless they're rich and powerful.

I find it almost impossible that you cannot get laid in China--without resorting to P4P. It's inconceivable to me. ...
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Jester wrote:
Banano wrote: Lowering your standards would be logical step to do, target women 30-45 age range. ....You are in your 40s things are not going to get easier
Changed my mind.

BAN this troll!!!

jk
So, is he banned or not? I thought he was "executed" days ago Lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Winston wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Winston,

You should ask guys who are getting easy lay in China and figure out what your doing wrong? You mentioned ethan is getting laid but his younger and taller and maybe it's that . His looks helps. In that case you just have to improve your looks . You said your eating better and losing weight. So that might help. Not sure how fashionable you dress but if your short and not as good looking as the next guy the way you dress helps. And I think in China for the young crowd they go for that metrosexual looks. Just look at the boy bands.
They're not doing anything. Ethan said if the girl likes you she makes it easy for you. All you do is go with the flow. I'm not doing anything wrong. There's no formula to getting laid. Some guys are unlucky and put out a vibe and look that tells women that they aren't worthy to pass on their genes.

Every expat who tells me that everyone is getting laid tells me that it's easy and it just happens after you give her some alcohol. However every girl I go out with refuses to drink. They want to be clean and platonic around me. Not sexual or loose. They only drink with a group of friends. But not with me.

I've gone out with sluts before in America who sleep with every guy but not with me. And I've known women for years who always tell me they are not ready for sex and are not easy, even though I've known them for years.

When it comes to sex everything is against me. Some people really are like Charlie Brown and cursed with bad luck.

How come every guy can get laid the normal way but me?

This is why i told you to leave Shenzhen. ethan is a different kind of guy from you. if he is getting laid constantly, of course he is going to say that shenzhen is a great place and say he has had positive experiences. i've given you advice numerous times but you never ever listen.

i've seen that women are nice to guys in china, regardless of looks. So like i said don't worry.

But let me ask a few questions:

How often is it that women seem happy to have met you?

How often do women show interest in you? Or if that is not that often how many times in your life?

Also your personality is too rigid.

I still think that you have good shot of meeting some nice women and having good dating opportunities.

Some women will be happy to talk to you because you're a foreigner.

But not all of course.

But you need to be more stylish and have more of an appealing personality to chinese women.

I'm sorry, but most chinese women will not be interested in your "inane observations and philosophies", generally speaking.

Sometimes you just need to hear it straight, and no one is willing to do this for you.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

In contrast, Ethan's girls:

- Are younger and hotter and better looking.
- Have sex with him even though he doesn't use any PUA or seduction. He just has sex with them.
- Do not ask him to buy a house, in fact they say buying a house is a waste of money, better to rent a place.

But my dates:

- Are older and less attractive and barely doable.
- Make excuses not to have sex and avoid sex with me.
- Drop hints about why I should buy a house.
The bolded part was a bit funny, sorry. :lol:

Those differences you describe are the classic differences between women who are attracted to a guy compared to women who are not attracted to a guy and who only want material benefit, the latter kind also tend to have worse personalities. Anyway what are the main differences between you and ethan? He's younger, slimmer and better looking right? You can't get younger but I do believe you can LOOK younger, slimmer and better. You can dramatically improve your looks by losing a lot of weight, you'd look a lot younger too. Watch the years come off as the fat from your face melts away. Stick it to those like Banano who say you are not naturally handsome!

I don't think there is anything wrong with your approach or behaviour, at least that's not the reason for getting turned down. Don't waste your time with that PUA crap.

Lose weight, that's my sincere advice to you.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

It's not just you who strikes out in China either, remember Professor and a couple of other guys on here also struck out in China, just like about 30% of foreign men do there. China is a lot harder to compete in than somewhere like the Philippines or Thailand. It may even be harder than most Western countries (for white or black guys).
Last edited by Seeker on April 18th, 2015, 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston

Just buy one way ticket to pattaya and problem solved. You will go nuts (and all of us here on this forum) trying to get laid normal way
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Well I don't quite believe in PUA and mind games with women but that doesn't mean I completely let myself go and don't make any effort to be at my best. For instance on dates I try to ensure I'm decisive and leading her all the time - while her opinion matters on what to do or where to go matters too, whenever there is any uncertainty I think it is important to lead and make decisions. Similarly I think it is also important to try to lead the conversation and show that you're in control.

Also most women, especially Asian women, tend to be conformists and not critical thinkers. Therefore unless she is the rare intellectual type (which I really am dying to meet), I try to avoid any conversation topic involving particularly radical ideas - politically and philosophically. Also, I think Winston should avoid discussing conspiracy theories with women, especially on initial dates - things like the moon-landing or 911 being a hoax are really not the types of subjects to bring up during the initial dates with Chinese women unless she's the rare intellectual type, which is tough to find. So that's something I definitely feel Winston needs to be toning down on.

Having said that I also do not want to project the image that I have been laying girls left, right and center - that is an exaggeration. While I have gotten lucky with quite a few women here my intention is not to be a playboy but to find a suitable long term partner. Unfortunately that is easier said and done. I don't know if I'm being too picky but a lot of girls don't seem to be the type that I can feel I can commit to long term and when I realize that, it's better to end it early than keep leading them on. Perhaps Winston and I are looking for the intellectual type but China is not quite ideal for that. But then, where would be? Most of the West is infected by feminism so that's not the sort of 'intellectuals' you would connect with as well. Or perhaps women are just meant for companionship and sex and not for trying to strike a deep intellectual, philosophical connection with. But then is mere companionship and sex without any deep soulful connection enough to last a lifetime?
Chinaebuys - http://www.chinaebuys.com
Buy and Ship any Product Internationally from China
Shipping to more than 200 countries worldwide
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:Lowering your standards would be logical step to do, target women 30-45 age range.

What you are reporting reminds me of women in anglosphere, they are super easy for the guys they find hot but around guys they dont see as hot or cool they act like good girls

Seems like chinese women see you as a potential beta provider, not a guy they wanna have fling with and since You are in your 40s things are not going to get easier
I've been seeing a 33 year old here. She gave me the spiel about wanting to have sex after marriage and how her mom taught her not to be easy and how if we have sex fast then I will lose interest in her fast and she is aiming for long term relationship. Etc. Excuses Excuses. So you see even women in their 30s make excuses not to have sex.

Some guys are good at getting dates and make women feel comfortable. But when it comes to sex, women draw the line. I dont know why. It's like there's an assumption that I don't need sex or that sex is not necessary or improper. Why is God so cruel?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Actually Banano speaks the truth. Us guys in our mid 40's need to lower our sights a little, or move somewhere we're more of a rarity.

In Spain I've been out partying with people almost half my age. But it's hard to make friends with people much younger than yourself, much less date them.

Trouble is most guys our age are at home with their boring lives. Oh well we should think ourselves lucky that we have so much freedom.

Are you even in the right country? The Chinese girls here in Spain are dead boring. Zzzzz. I prefer the South Americans. Maybe we should all go to Colombia?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:
Jester wrote:
Banano wrote: Lowering your standards would be logical step to do, target women 30-45 age range. ....You are in your 40s things are not going to get easier
Changed my mind.

BAN this troll!!!

jk
So, is he banned or not? I thought he was "executed" days ago Lol
Ahhh Hahhh, I new it, I new it , you are a killer cyborg. I new it all the time. And what is all the new armor about you are sporting ? are you expecting something big come this way soon ? I bet you cannot wait until the input codes get plugged into your synthetic psychotic brain from central command so you can go on a murderous rampage and start killing us off by the billions.
Time to Hide!