Winston in China! Updates and Photos

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Devon
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Photos

Post by Devon »

Lovely photos. Lisa is an attractive woman. I too want to want to make love like in the movies. Most of my love making is unsatisfying.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Post by desembarazarse »

Winston wrote: But Lisa wanted me to sit in the gift shop with her and eat only ONE piece of bread, which was not enough. The tour had begun at 6 am, so by noon time I was starving! She could have joined me and the others in the restaurant, but she didn't want to. There was no reason for her not to join me in the restaurant, she was just being a bitch again and looking for an incident to use against me. Very stupid and illogical. There was NO REASON to go hungry. Lisa just wanted to starve me for no reason it seems.
Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, you should find another girl like Lisa who can help you to lose weight.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

desembarazarse wrote:
Winston wrote: But Lisa wanted me to sit in the gift shop with her and eat only ONE piece of bread, which was not enough. The tour had begun at 6 am, so by noon time I was starving! She could have joined me and the others in the restaurant, but she didn't want to. There was no reason for her not to join me in the restaurant, she was just being a bitch again and looking for an incident to use against me. Very stupid and illogical. There was NO REASON to go hungry. Lisa just wanted to starve me for no reason it seems.
Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, you should find another girl like Lisa who can help you to lose weight.
She did help me to lose weight. She gave me lots of exercise in bed. Haha. As you can see in my photos with her, i looked happier and healthier. ;)

Who the hell is Baron Vladimir Harkonnen? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Winston wrote:
Who the hell is Baron Vladimir Harkonnen? Lol
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
randomguy
Freshman Poster

Post by randomguy »

Lol? Why does Winston attract so much rage? Jealousy I'm guessing? Newsflash: the hottest Asian girls, especially Chinese, are often seen with guys like Winston.
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Post by desembarazarse »

I'm not jealous of Winston. I would actually like to see Winston with even hotter girls and I think he would have a better chance of achieving this if he were in better shape.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston in China! Updates and Photos

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Here are the next batch of photos. After the break up with Lisa, my next Chinese girlfriend was Hammi, a girl I met on PlentyofFish. She wrote me first because she said I reminded her of her acupuncture teacher, whom she interned for. But I didn't meet her until two months later, because after Lisa and I broke up in August, I spent several weeks going to Chengdu and a Tibetan region called Ganzi Prefecture, which is technically part of Sichuan province but is populated by Tibetan villagers and culture in a remote mountainous area.

As you can see, Hammi is plain, sweet and modest. But not my usual type. So I had a hard time being attracted to her. I tried to, since she was so good to me, but I couldn't generate any feelings or attraction. It wasn't just physical, but her personality was bland too and not very bright or charming. In some ways she was more like a Filipino than Chinese girl, too simple and not that bright or clever. Maybe you can see what I mean? We also didn't have the soulmate connection and chemistry that I had with Lisa.

Below we are in Sea World, which is in the Shekou area of Shenzhen and is very upscale.

At vegetarian restaurant.

Hammi and her coworker at her acupuncture and Chinese herbal clinic. Her coworker was kind of cute. :)

Me and Hammi at her dorm room, which she shares with 5 or 6 other girls. (No she's not well off obviously)

Plain and feminine look. lol

I got tired of pretending to love her and be interested everyday. I didn't know what else to do. So I made an excuse to go to Guangzhou to see Ethan_sg. It was time for a getaway.

So you see, this is another example of Murphy's Law. When a girl is stable with me, like Hammi, then I'm not attracted to her. But when I'm really attracted to someone, like Lisa, then she's not stable, So a girl is either attractive and unstable or stable but not attractive to me. Typical Murphy's Law, which means that the universe gives you the opposite of what you want and counteracts your will.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

I actually think Hammi has quite a hot bod and she looks like a nice girl. I have exactly the same thing going on with me. As soon as a girl gets interested in me I either lose interest or get too complacent in the relationship. For me it's not Murphy's Law I'm just a person who doesn't like to be tied down...I really do look gift horses in the mouth whatever that means. Own worst enemy etc.

Well it does look that your dating life was rich in China. When I lived in China I got home in the evening and was so pleased to have some self time because it felt like I'd been talking to people all day long. Here in Taiwan by contrast I wouldn't mind having more people to speak to in the evening as my days are smooth and business-like but without much interaction.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Continued:

In Guangzhou I met Ethan_sg and Zboy1, who arrived there too to visit a few days from Dongguan, which is nearby. While me and Ethan_sg had a good time exploring and approaching different girls, Hammi decided she missed me and then she suddenly came to Guangzhou to see me without warning or asking me first. I was surprised. That was kind of rude to show up unannounced. So I made her wait hours for me to be done with my stuff before having her meet me at my hotel. She was pissed that she had to wait hours for me but I told her that's what you get for showing up unannounced and not considering what plans I had that day. She seemed impulsive, like a person who did things without thinking.

She wanted to break up and I said ok fine, but when she left she just came right back. I guess it's true what they say that if you don't care if a girl leaves you, she will be more likely to stay with you or come back. lol

Here we are at a romantic candlelight restaurant I took her to, to make up for making her wait hours for me, and also to get out of the rain too. As you can see, Hammi looks better with makeup and looks good in Chinese qipao dress too.

Hammi buying makeup at a mall. She is a shopaholic, which is a bad habit. She can't just look in a mall. She feels a compulsive need to buy something, and often at my expense too. Otherwise, she will become moody. Oh well. No one's perfect. lol

At a mall in Luohu.

At a huge shopping area near Luohu, Hammi tries out some new qipaos. I agreed to buy one for her for her birthday. But she wanted two. When I said one was enough, she got moody and quiet and decided to buy it herself to shame me. I don't know why. Weird. lol. What's wrong with just buying one? I didn't understand her logic. lol

The white qipao she chose. As you can see, she looked upset and moody cause of our little disagreement.

For Hammi's birthday, I took her to a fancy restaurant at the top of a 5 star hotel building with a view of the city. This was right after I did the China podcast with Ethan_sg and Bao3niang, lol, so I was exhausted from talking for 2 hours by then. lol

The food and wine were good, but expensive.

Nice view behind her. She looks great in qipao too.

Flowers I bought her.

In my hotel room, us dancing by candlelight and soft music. Very romantic. lol

Hammi making a pouty face, showing her child like nature. lol

Me doing a pouty face now. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Continued:

I went back to Guangzhou again. This time I went to Foshan first, a suburb near Guangzhou, to meet a Buddhist girl I met on PlentyofFish.com. In fact, Foshan means "Buddha mountain" in Chinese. But after a week or so, Hammi began to miss me again and eagerly wanted to come to Guangzhou to meet me. So I said ok. Here we are at the side of the Pearl River at night. The bridge behind us changes colors, which is common of bridges in China. I guess the Chinese thinks that makes the river look pretty. lol

At seafood restaurant near the river. Doesn't she look cute and tender with her head rested on my shoulder? lol

In forest park near my hotel.

Back in Shenzhen again, at a romantic villa area.

At Saizeria, an Italian fast food chain with fast service and quality Italian food at low prices. Ethan_sg introduced the chain to me and it's one of his favorite places to eat. There are Saizeria chains all over Shenzhen and Guangzhou.

In front of a theme park with replicas of famous monuments around the world.

Me wearing a crown of flowers. lol

Hammi and her coworker with me at KK mall.

The 3 of us at a Korean restaurant. Her friend is cute and petite. Don't we all look cute together? lol

Hammi looks good in dress and makeup huh? lol

In my nice hotel room. I got a spacious 4 star room for cheap on Ctrip.com. Wow.

In elegant white blouse. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anyway, those were our last photos together. At the end of 2015, I went to America to be with my family for Christmas and said goodbye to Hammi. I told her I'd be back in January, but I didn't return yet. I wasn't sure what to do yet, so I went back to Philippines first. When I didn't return to her and didn't write her in a long time, Hammi wrote me on WeChat:
if you never miss me, if i dont miss you...i am sure that it is not real love....maybe we dont need waist our time..just take care
I replied:
Yeah i know. I told you long ago. I dont have any passion or desire or emotions for you. You didnt really listen. I dont feel vulnerable with you. Or attraction. I was unhappy in china too. I lost the girl i loved, lisa, and with you i felt like i was just pretending. It felt very empty and sad. Sorry but thats the truth. My 2015 year was disappointing. I lost the girl i loved and got one i didnt love.

Thats why i need to escape to philippines where i was happy before and have many friends. I have a son here too. It was a warm vibe where people have fun. Not just work all the time like china. Next month im going to thailand. My friend will show me around there. He knows thailand very well.
Then she said:
okay....just take good care.....winston...
After that she blocked me, which she had done many times before but always unblocked me later. lol. That's the last I heard from her. I later heard from Ethan_sg that Hammi was mad that I never told her that I had a son. It's a pity. She was so good to me and attached. I wish I had been more attracted to her.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

El_Caudillo wrote:I actually think Hammi has quite a hot bod and she looks like a nice girl. I have exactly the same thing going on with me. As soon as a girl gets interested in me I either lose interest or get too complacent in the relationship. For me it's not Murphy's Law I'm just a person who doesn't like to be tied down...I really do look gift horses in the mouth whatever that means. Own worst enemy etc.

Well it does look that your dating life was rich in China. When I lived in China I got home in the evening and was so pleased to have some self time because it felt like I'd been talking to people all day long. Here in Taiwan by contrast I wouldn't mind having more people to speak to in the evening as my days are smooth and business-like but without much interaction.
Her bod was ok. But I just wasn't attracted to her vibe. I couldn't feel any chemistry. Yes my dating life was fairly active in China. That's why I can't get used to no dating life again like in Taiwan or America. After all, when you are used to something like that, you can't get unused to it again. Just like when you are rich, you can't go back to being poor again. Or when you have super powers, you can't get used to being normal again. Once you have it better elsewhere, you can't adjust again back to a country you were lonely and miserable in before. You know what I mean?

It's odd how Taiwanese share the same blood and genes to Chinese but yet they are so different, even in their vibe and body language and energy. To me, Taiwan is very negative in energy because the energy vortex there doesn't jive with mine at all. It's like an antimatter universe. It's like an island of kryptonite. In the 2006 movie "Superman Returns" at the end Superman lands on an island of kryptonite and loses all his powers. Then Lex Luthor and his gang kick the shit out of Superman and then stab him with a sharp piece of kryptonite and throw him over the cliff into the ocean.

That island of kryptonite is what Taiwan and America are to me. They take away my "super dating powers" totally, which I have in other countries, but not in antisocial countries like USA and Taiwan, where I feel like everyone hates me and am not even comfortable with myself. In contrast, if you look at my photos in China you see that I feel comfortable and radiant, like I'm more in my element.

So location is everything. Yet everyone else, including the New Age movement and the Truth movement, claim that everywhere is the same and that it is yourself that you have to change. How can everyone be wrong and I'm the only one that's right? Weird. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, do you guys notice that in my photos with Lisa, I look a lot happier and more complete, like a man in love? But I don't look that way with Hammi. Instead, I look like I'm just going through the motions, without any real love or passion, like my heart isn't in it. Do you notice that from the photos above?

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Not to be mean, Winston, but I have never seen photos where you really look "in love" with a girl. There are just two types of photos of you and girls: the ones you look at ease and comfortable, and the ones you don't. I have yet to see any girls with whom I would say, at first glance, that what I am seeing is love.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok now here are some other girls I met in China.

This is my hostel receptionist when I first arrived into the exotic land of China. Immediately I felt a refreshing vibe of authenticity. The body language of people was so genuine and direct. Wow, that's my kind of people, which are just like me! My hostel reception girl was hot. I flirted with her and dropped hints, but she didn't reciprocate, even though she was single.

This is Lang Lang. I've been talking to her online for years. She was always very sweet and affectionate. But when we met, she didn't seem romantically into me for some reason. I asked her why and she kept saying "Because you refuse to pay". I didn't understand what she meant, and she won't elaborate much on it. I think she meant that I didn't offer to buy her a house or something, because she hinted at that. But regardless, she treats me good and is a friend to Ethan_sg too.

Us at a KTV with her colleagues and Ethan_sg to celebrate my birthday. So you see, in China I can find people to celebrate holidays and birthdays with, easily. I wonder why I can never do that in the USA or Taiwan. Too bad Ethan_sg doesn't want his photo shown or else I could show you a group photo of all of us.

I met this Chinese lady from Blendr, which is a meet me app similar to Tinder. After two dates though, I got turned off by her. Her mannerisms were kind of low class, not refined, and she had no warmth or affection or sweetness. It seemed all she cared about was going to America to get a green card and enjoy the good life with big house and money and all. Not in a real relationship. What a turnoff. She was probably the first Chinese visa whore I've met. The thing is, I had to see her again at the AFA social because she worked there as a translator, which was awkward. lol

This petite girl was introduced to me by Ethan_sg. She was hoping to meet him but he wasn't into her, so she had to settle for me. lol. She was too quiet and bland though, not much personality. Nor any signs of interest. It felt too platonic.

She also used her cell phone a lot during lunch instead of talking to me. How rude. See what I mean below?

Afterward we went for a walk in the park and lake. I kept fishing for things to talk about since she was contributing very little. Here I took her photo by the lake.

Before we parted, I made this selfie with her.