Winston in China! Updates and Photos

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Post by Lorenzo »

chanta76 wrote:lorenzo..you just buy into these asian stereotypes..
Like the Asian p***y is sideways :) You crack me up!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Lorenzo,

I m hoping if you do have a new baby with your wife that your kid will look more white than Asian. How would you feel if you had a daughter gets harass by guys who have Asian fetish and say she has side way p***y? Im being serious here I have sister and yes some stupid white guys do buy into these stereotypes.

Just be grateful that you married an Asian woman who was beget from an Asian father and Asian mother. And that your wife ex-husband grew up in a sexist society where there is no feminism so the ex acted like a dick (what Americans white guys don't act likes dicks and are not abusive themselves.) .

And because your wife grew up in that environment you benefit as a man because your wife is traditional. For a guy who is proponent of critical thinking you don't see the relationship.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Chanta, recognize I've been pulling your chain today, have a sense of humor. Of course I don't uphold those stereotypes or I would have never sought an Asian wife and spent time doing business in Asia. I am thankful that Asian culture has put out quality women who make great marriage potential. I understand that more than you know.

About the Asian fetish, what I see in America is that men are turning to Asian women because of their more feminine and respectful qualities. Actually these qualities seem to be lost on 2nd gen American Asian ladies and many are overweight. Anyway, you can't blame men of any race wanting to be with real women, right?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Lorenzo,

I cant blame men for wanting to be with a feminine women. I'm not against non-Asain guys going for Asian girls but I do have a problem when they stereotype Asian men .
To be honest I see more international relationship and more and more western guys probably heading towards Asia to either find a girl or even living there. However, Asian women in Asian are starting to become more feminist. I been to South korea many times..I could remember how it was 20 years vs today with the Korean girls..Sure Korean women act more feminine but there is allot of changes.. You see it with the Korean men to nowadays..I don't know if your wife watches Korean drama (which I don't like) but they put allot of pretty boys . Korean guys nowadays( under 35) feel like they have to look pretty ..bit fit and be super romantic and also have money to get a girl. 20 years ago a geeky skinny Korean guy just needed a good job and be half way decent and that was enough..but not today..so you see once the guys starts dolling themselves up that's when women power is rising.
Its like inverse relationship..20 years Korean girls were even more feminine than today believe it or not...it was not uncommon to meet a Korean girl who was still a virgin in her late 20s''back than..Today it;s like different..so I see the changes already.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Marcos,
Race and genetics are real. Even mainstream science acknowledges that and says that half your personality comes from your genes. However new age researchers such as Dr. Bruce Lipton now claim that genes are malleable, not fixed, and can change with thoughts and attitudes.

Anyway, you notice how when you put your hand on a mans shoulder vs a womans shoulder, you feel a totally different vibe and energy from their body?

Well the same applies to race. When i touch the smooth refined skin of chinese girls, i can feel a different vibe and quality than that of filipina skin. The quality that i sense by touch is real, like how when you eat at a 5 star restaurant, you can taste higher quality food and ingredients. Likewise i can sense higher quality genes and skin from touching chinese girls or feeling their vibe near me.

Its all very real guys.

No offense to you marcos or your wife. Im just being honest about what i sense and feel.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Marcos,
Race and genetics are real. Even mainstream science acknowledges that and says that half your personality comes from your genes. However new age researchers such as Dr. Bruce Lipton now claim that genes are malleable, not fixed, and can change with thoughts and attitudes.

Anyway, you notice how when you put your hand on a mans shoulder vs a womans shoulder, you feel a totally different vibe and energy from their body?

Well the same applies to race. When i touch the smooth refined skin of chinese girls, i can feel a different vibe and quality than that of filipina skin. The quality that i sense by touch is real, like how when you eat at a 5 star restaurant, you can taste higher quality food and ingredients. Likewise i can sense higher quality genes and skin from touching chinese girls or feeling their vibe near me.

Its all very real guys.

No offense to you marcos or your wife. Im just being honest about what i sense and feel.
http://www.rappler.com/move-ph/issues/h ... t-stunting

Filipino's are short, dark and skinny the way Chinese farmers are short, dark and skinny. Generations of poverty and malnutrition will do that to you. Their rich families are pale, well-fed, have clear skin and are taller, just like a lot of Chinese are nowadays. You could go to a farm town in the Imperial days of China and "touch a girls shoulder", and you'd feel a skin quite similar to that of a poor Filipina.

The reason you are biased against Filipina's is because you've had some negative experiences, for starters. The "not paying for things" issue. Your issues with Dianne. The fact that most of the girls you have been there, have been cheap whores. In China you go out with city girls, girls from urban areas, girls with some level of income. In the Philippines, it's been primarily poor desperate sluts from backwards areas, most of whom lack even basic education. And you are comparing these unironically? :roll:

And last but not least, the fact that you yourself are of Chinese heritage, and inherently biased towards people of the same race. As Yohan and others mentioned very correctly: Chinese chauvinism and sense of superiority are not exactly a recent development... they have been around for a long, looooong time. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote: When i touch the smooth refined skin of chinese girls, i can feel a different vibe and quality than that of filipina skin. The quality that i sense by touch is real, like how when you eat at a 5 star restaurant, you can taste higher quality food and ingredients...
This idea about women and their skin does indeed exist - it is an Asian criteria, Japanese men are well-known to judge a woman more by her skin than by her figure and face. I think it has something to do with the factor of ageing.

I wonder how this criteria has any meaning for an European man like me and Marcos.

To compare a Chinese with a Filipina, who are women of different race (but both of them are Asians) with a 5-star restaurant and probably with food from an eatery and claiming superiority of the Chinese female is a rather unique idea. I never heard something like that before.

Winston, you never met obviously a high class Filipina in your life who is active in modelling comparing her looks and skin with those of mainland-China factory production worker girls.

It is well-known joke that any mainland-Chinese girl can be recognized easily when looking at the colors of her panties, which are said to be yellow in front, red in the middle down and brown behind... This is 'superior? LOL

It's really only about if a girl has enough money for cosmetics and nice clothes, hairdressing etc. and is willing to care about personal hygiene ... and nothing else....

Skin care is a huge business for cosmetica producers and beauty surgeons, dentists etc. in Japan and South Korea, where women have enough money to pay for such services.

It has nothing to do with race.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan,
You are full of it. You believe every BS urban legend that you hear. FYI, all the Chinese women I've met were very CIVILIZED, much more civilized than the men, and did NOT smell bad at all! Ask Ethan_sg, Zboy1 and Bao3niang. They will all concur with this. Even rural Chinese girls from small towns are mostly refined with light skin and act civilized. Most do not fit what you say at all. You obviously have not spent much time here in China and only know stupid urban legends.

MarcosZeitola,
Both race/genetics and environment/upbringing are factors that play a role. I acknowledge both factors. It is YOU who are denying genetics. I am not biased against Filipinas. I love them too, for friendship, fun, companionship, sex, joking around with, flirting with playfully, etc. Ask Rock or Billy. They have seen me look happy and excited around Filipinas. Also see my big Angeles City thread for photos of me looking happy in Angeles City.

So no I don't have a bias against them. I'm just stating the truth and my honest observations. Filipinas are less intelligent and have lower quality skin and genetics than Chinese. Everyone in Asia knows this. Even Filipinos know it, because the Chinese own all the major businesses in the Philippines. It's common knowledge. Just stating the obvious. Why you taking it so personally Marcos? You have a problem. Oh that's right, because your wife is Filipina. Well no offense against her, so don't take any offense. Be more mature. I know you are in your early 20's and don't have much life experience, but look at the INTENTION of the messenger, which in this case is nothing personal, just honest.

Droid,
Ok I will upload my China photos to our shared HA Shutterfly site and post the links to the albums when they are ready.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:Yohan,
You are full of it. You believe every BS urban legend that you hear...
It is difficult to compare BS urban legends (=reports from Western media) with Chinese censored internet reports.

You know yourself best, that in China any news - even comments on a private blog - which do not fit the Communist Party line will be deleted and often the Chinese individual who writes any China-related negative comment about whatever it might be risks to be arrested and punished with long jail terms.

Websites like google (including google maps), youtube, facebook, twitter, YahooJapan, RadioAustralia etc. are all blocked in China.

China mainland is a heavily restricted society. The party guideline is 'Always talking about good things only inside of China and always talking about bad things only outside of China'.

I understand why you are hesitating to show up with the truth while in China.

These are pictures taken by Chinese themselves... this comment survived as it was quickly distributed.
I don't think it is a fake.
http://www.chinahush.com/2014/03/17/the ... -in-china/
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Yohan wrote:
Winston wrote:Yohan,
You are full of it. You believe every BS urban legend that you hear...
It is difficult to compare BS urban legends (=reports from Western media) with Chinese censored internet reports.

You know yourself best, that in China any news - even comments on a private blog - which do not fit the Communist Party line will be deleted and often the Chinese individual who writes any China-related negative comment about whatever it might be risks to be arrested and punished with long jail terms.

Websites like google (including google maps), youtube, facebook, twitter, YahooJapan, RadioAustralia etc. are all blocked in China.

China mainland is a heavily restricted society. Always talking good things about inside China and bad things only about what happens outside of China.

I understand why you are hesitating to show up with the truth while in China.

These are pictures taken by Chinese themselves... this comment survived as it was quickly distributed.
Here are a few of the most recent unfavorable comments about Chinese from that link you posted:

- Chinese are hands down the dirtiest people on earth. I’ve been to almost everywhere in S.E Asia and to China, Korea, and Japan.

- Chinks are the most uncivilized and unhygienic subhumans in the world. Please learn from the Japanese and the Koreans and this is coming from a white guy.

- Face it. Most Chinese from the mainland are just hopelessly ingrained with a culture that tolerates rude and filthy habits with no concept of civic responsibility and respect for the laws of other countries as visitors. We see that behavior here in Canada all the time, with their blatant disregard of traffic laws, rampant cheating and fraud in academics, and urinating in garbage bins of shopping malls.

I say this as a Chinese Canadian who grew up here, never cheated academically, own a legally registered vehicle, and has not gotten a speeding ticket in over 5 years.
Chinese are are f***ing disgusting, I hope their communist party will be their last demise.

- f***ing hivemind trash.

- I have lived in China for five years and as much as I hate to generalize, it is a shit-hole. Most Chinese people are dirty and untidy. I’ve been on the cheap trains and by the end of the journey the bathroom floor is a swamp of shit, piss, tissue and rubbish. Various liquids were flowing from under the bathroom door while passengers continued to smoke relentlessly in the corridor. I asked train staff to open a window and they said they were not allowed to, even though the ventilation system was out of order. People hawk and spit on the floor all the time, including inside the trains, restaurant floors and bins. They don’t give a crap about communal areas, hence the environmental problems they are experiencing. Generalized selfishness is a probable cause. They take their shoes off when they get home not because they are clean but because the streets are dirty as hell. The north of China is worse, people constantly spit on the floor. In winter the spit freezes over and eventually the whole pavement is covered. Great way to spread diseases! They also spit bones and debris on the table instead of on the side of their plate or into a bowl.

It’s a country with no conception of maintenance: buildings and public facilities are built to look good on day one and left to rot and decay. Nothing is built to last in China. Cheap buildings are erected and demolished on a 20-year cycle. It’s a makeshift botched-up country. Becoming a super also takes planning, something the Chinese are clearly not good at.

After being in this country for a long time I am immune to pretty much anything.

The government puts a lot of money and effort into blocking internet access, shouldn’t all those resources go into educating people?

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

yohan wrote: These are pictures taken by Chinese themselves... this comment survived as it was quickly distributed.
The comments, many from people who lived in China long term, are pretty damning.

I have to admit, though, compared to South Korea, where one could eat off the bathroom floor, the difference is night and day. There is no comparison.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ATTENTION ALL:

Ok I've uploaded the pics from my first China trip back in March to May to our HA Shutterfly page. Here is the first album Part 1. It contains over 500 images from both my smart phone and portable camera. I am working on Part 2 now.

Winston's 1st Trip to China - Part 1 Shenzhen
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/92

In this album you will see my arrival in Shenzhen, birthday celebration, some girls I met or dated, etc. Summer, the girl who liked me a lot at first but then did a 180, which I wrote about, is the one in white sweater by the lake and later in green. You will also see many sites around Shenzhen in this album. To see all images on one page, click the "All" button above the album.

The images of Summer start here:
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/308

You can see other member albums on our HA shutterfly page here:
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures

Feel free to sign up with Shutterfly and upload your own albums too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys,
Um, yeah there are dirty filthy parts of China. But you can avoid them. Most of Shenzhen and other cities are clean and modern and ok. See the photos in my album posted above and you will see this.

But the important thing is, these "filthy disgusting people" mentioned on China Hush are all MEN! I agree that most men here are filthy and uncivilized and look like troglodytes. I don't like them either. They always make loud disgusting sounds with their throats.

However, the WOMEN in general are very civilized and clean and act very refined. They are easy to vibe with and it feels smooth and natural to talk to them. Thus there is a HUGE difference between men and women here. The China Hush site should distinguish that. Even Rock said that the women here are far more civilized than the men in general.

You guys are cherry picking to try to make China look bad because you couldn't get any decent quality Chinese girls to date you or love you here.

View my album posted above, and you will see that most of China is generally clean and modern and ok, not as you portray and cherry pick. The album is proof of my first hand experience there.

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Get real Winston. When someone passes through a filthy place, the last thing on their mind is stopping to take a picture. Your photo album proves nothing. I have been in gorgeous lobbies of high end buildings in tier one cities and seen spit on the floor and horrible bathrooms. Hell, the office complex where I work in Shanghai has quite a few cleaning ladies and they are always on the move, and this houses people who make money working in games, FX, ArchViz, product design etc.
Winston wrote:You guys are cherry picking to try to make China look bad because you couldn't get any decent quality Chinese girls to date you or love you here.
Seriously? Now, after your short time here (honeymoon phase), you know all of our experiences in China, even those of us who have been here for years? I think most people here long term could brag about far outdoing you in China, but there's little point in getting into a photo battle because it'll just be like that thread Will N.Dowd posted. Unless you can post pictures in the room with some clothes off, it proves nothing anyway.

That first girl you were with looks nice! That second one, the one who did the 180, though, is ugly as sin. She looks mentally ill in your photos of her. Her eyes are soulless. You should have stuck with the first girl. You say she didn't escalate things, but most Chinese girls are not going to escalate. They expect you to do it.

Your food porn is awesome. That is making me hungry.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Bullshit Terrence. If you did well in China and got hot girls with refined good skin and intelligence, you would not have had a chubby below average looking Filipina fiancee a few years ago. Why you afraid to talk about that? Simple logic. If you could get high quality girls, you would not have sunk to much lower quality, especially that low. Simple logic.

Which girls are you referring to in my album? Can you post the links to the photos directly? Each photo has a separate URL which you can find if you click on them. The one who wouldn't escalate things was the teacher in the black dress. I can sense from a girl's vibe and body language if she will allow me to escalate things. Body language is everything. Come on now. Anyone with real dating experience knows that.