Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Winston in China! Updates and Photos

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby pete98146 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:36 am

droid wrote:I'd like to hear Winston say for once, "hey you guys have valid points", "i'll try some of this".


See my post about Winston not being coachable.....
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm







Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby smallcheese » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:11 am

pete98146 wrote:
droid wrote:I'd like to hear Winston say for once, "hey you guys have valid points", "i'll try some of this".


See my post about Winston not being coachable.....


+1

There's an old saying, "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink". Based on his past history, I think this sadly applies in Winston's case. I think his relative "success" in the Philippines has warped his sense of reality when it comes to women. He should know better having lived many years in the U.S. but if people point out his fallacies and mistakes, he tends to go on the attack against the people making the comments. So he turns off the people who are honestly trying to help him and they give up on him. In the end, I think Winston will just get more and more frustrated, blaming anyone and everyone else for his problems instead of accepting responsibility for his own shortcomings.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:42 am
Location: Citizen of the world, currently in Hong Kong

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby chanta76 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:16 am

Was Winston really successful in the Philippines? OK he got a girl pregnant and has a son but that relationship didn't work out. He said he has been with quality filipinas but judging from his post and the pictures most of them look to be working girls.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby smallcheese » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:28 am

chanta76 wrote:Was Winston really successful in the Philippines? OK he got a girl pregnant and has a son but that relationship didn't work out. He said he has been with quality filipinas but judging from his post and the pictures most of them look to be working girls.


If you ask Winston, I think he'll state unequivocally that he was successful in the Philippines. That women truly found him attractive for himself and not because they thought he was a foreigner who had some money. I think there are other threads on this forum that can prove this. Winston's perception of himself based on his "success" in the Philippines may be warping his reality in terms of courting women outside the Philippines. His perceived value to women is not as high as he thought, as he's finding out now in China, much to his chagrin.

If Winston doesn't find a bride in China, then the next best bet for him might be in Vietnam. Many men from Singapore and other countries import brides from Vietnam. In fact, I've read articles where many men from China are taking brides from Vietnam because the Chinese women were too materialistic and unrealistic with their demands.

You can find many beautiful, innocent, loyal and sweet women in Vietnam. Just don't expect much intellectual stimulation. :-)
smallcheese
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:42 am
Location: Citizen of the world, currently in Hong Kong

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Seeker » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:10 am

Also, I think Winston should avoid discussing conspiracy theories with women, especially on initial dates - things like the moon-landing or 911 being a hoax are really not the types of subjects to bring up during the initial dates with Chinese women unless she's the rare intellectual type, which is tough to find. So that's something I definitely feel Winston needs to be toning down on.


What the f*ck? :lol: Are you saying Winston is actually talking about this stuff on dates? I thought guys here were just assuming that he was. He probably comes across as Aspie/autistic to them, rabbiting on about ludicrous stuff that nobody cares about or is interested in.
Seeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Ghost » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:37 am

It's clearly a bad idea to talk about conspiracies and whatnot on dates. I'm assuming he's talking about these things in English to his dates, which probably complicates things even more. Although talking about stuff like America's moon landings being fake might draw some ire because there are many Chinese who believe that China landed men on the moon. Anyway...

Winston is in a bad country for getting laid. Chinese women tend to be a lot more conservative and protected by their families and they tend to seek for marriage. There are low numbers of single moms - China is not nearly such a promiscuous society like the Philippines is. There are ample p4p options in China - this is what Winston should do to get his dick wet and his brain straight before going wife-hunting. (If he wants a wife - otherwise, go back to Philippines.) The guys who do get laid in China have to go to nightclubs and bars. That will get you sluts if you put in the effort, but this is definitely the minority of girls. Then of course you have westernized bitches in the major cities. When mongers get laid in China they are almost universally getting either club girls or big city girls (think of scowling American career bitches.)

Winston could try third tier cities or even lesser visited big cities. But he needs to get serious about wife-hunting if he stays in China. Otherwise he is defeating the point. It's not his looks. Getting in shape is good, sure, but not needed. That's not why he is failing in China. Going to China for laying sluts is like going to America for a virgin wife.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:42 am

You guys are making up shit and generalizing. There is NO RULE that says that talking about conspiracies with Chinese women is taboo. It's NEVER made even ONE IOTA of a difference in whether they were attracted to me or not. You guys are just looking for something to blame for the fact that most women don't find me sexually attractive. The truth is, I've talked about conspiracies with women who liked me, and women who weren't that attracted to me, and it never made any difference. I've talked about them with Dianne, and even with this Chinese woman in Taiwan named Ling Ling who still slept with me many times regardless.

The truth is, you can talk to Chinese women about anything. Whether they will sleep with you or not is NOT based on what you talked about. You guys are a bunch of frigging morons. I swear.

It's all very simple. You can talk to women about anything, a wide variety of things. If they are interested, they will ask questions about it and carry on the conversation. If they are not, they will give very little input or change the subject. It's no different with conspiracies. Some do like talking about them and will look interested. If so, then it's ok to talk about them. Conspiracies are a part of life. If they do not look interested, then you talk about something else. Very simple.

It's the same with human affairs. If someone is interested in a topic then you can keep talking about it. If not, then change the subject. Why is that so hard for you morons to understand?! Everyone knows this.

You can talk to Chinese women about many topics, a wide variety. You do not have to stick with money or pop culture or simple things. Some are willing to talk about anything. Even conspiracies or the paranormal.

The thing is, a lot of you have no real experience with women or dating. You just read PUA literature and think you have it all figured out to a formula. But reality doesn't work that way. It all comes down to chemistry and attraction. If she likes you, you can talk about anything or wear T shirt and jeans. It doesn't matter. If she isn't into you, it doesn't matter how stylishly you dress or what you talk about. She isn't going to put out.

Those of us with real dating experience know this. We've experienced it. But a lot of you are talking out of your ass and do not understand women or human dynamics.

There is NO RULE that says that all women are not interested in talking about conspiracies or that they are a taboo subject. Not true. SOME women are interested and will ask questions about them and put some input on them.

So stop making shit up guys. It makes you look stupid.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby droid » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:42 am

God damn it man its not wheter or not its taboo but whether it will get you laid more casually, as per your plead. They may pay attention and see you as an intellectual but it might turn off their other circuitry.

Its not about pua either, there is stuff you can shoot yourself in the foot with.
i bet ethan could manage to screw up too by talking about that stuff or some feces related subject over dinner.

i dont want to think pete is right and see you really are uncoachable and unwilling to try different stuff [see popular definition for insanity]
Last edited by droid on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2464
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby smallcheese » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:58 am

droid wrote:God damn it man its not wheter or not its taboo but whether it will get you laid.
they may pay attention and see you as an intellectual but it might turn off their other circuitry.
Its not about pua either but there is stuff you van shoot yourself.in the foot.
i dont want to think pete is right and see you arr really uncoachable and unwilling to try different stuff


Ever heard the saying "You can't teach an old dog new tricks"? Guess who the old dog is here. :-)

Or as Einstein supposed said: "Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". :-) :-)

You know, like the programmer who keeps hitting the enter key over and over again because he's absolutely positive that the code he wrote is flawless in its logic. "Damnit, there must be something wrong with the computer." :-) :-) :-)
smallcheese
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:42 am
Location: Citizen of the world, currently in Hong Kong

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby xiongmao » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:35 pm

Actually I'd disagree with Ghost on the promiscuity thing. In all the time I spent living in China and Thailand I found "good" (i.e. non-bar girl) Thai women were very conservative. Chinese women were on the whole not.

What was the difference? I found Thailand to be a very devout country. Bangkok was much more devoutly religious than Barcelona is. By contrast China had the cultural revolution that swept away many traditions.

I didn't meet any Chinese bar girls - in fact I can't think I even went in any bars. Bars are for relaxing, and that's something Chinese people don't do much. There were KTV places in Guangzhou, but I stayed away from those. Falcon and I went to a laowai bar, but it was full of married laowais, with laowai hunters nowhere to be seen.

Most of the Chinese women I met were 32 - 36. Most had boyfriends before. One was divorced. Most spoke fluent English, although 2 spoke practically none. 2 were princesses, but most were just everyday girl next door types. Most had some money, nobody was what I would call poor.

I think Winston should get a dog and take it for walks. Dogs are perfect opener props.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Moretorque » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:02 pm

droid wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Mr. Wu drops his trouser's and scares them off.


Terrified of the yellow anaconda?


Image


Mr. Wu needs to go have a pe nus reduction procedure done and he may have better results in not scaring them off.

I bet even the bot with the high speed titanium rod is a touch Jealous of Mr.Wu ?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4162
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:46 pm

Seeker wrote:
Also, I think Winston should avoid discussing conspiracy theories with women, especially on initial dates - things like the moon-landing or 911 being a hoax are really not the types of subjects to bring up during the initial dates with Chinese women unless she's the rare intellectual type, which is tough to find. So that's something I definitely feel Winston needs to be toning down on.


What the f*ck? :lol: Are you saying Winston is actually talking about this stuff on dates? I thought guys here were just assuming that he was. He probably comes across as Aspie/autistic to them, rabbiting on about ludicrous stuff that nobody cares about or is interested in.


No I do not talk about conspiracies on first dates. But if I get to know a girl better and she is comfortable around me, I may bring it up for fun or as part of a conversation in response to her question. But no I do not ramble on about conspiracies. It's just for a while. But it's NEVER made on iota of difference in whether a girl liked me or not. You guys are just looking for something to blame. And falsely too.

There is nothing wrong with talking about different topics with women. If she is comfortable around you, you can talk about anything. Some women, like the 33 year old I'm dating, Winnie, asks me a lot of questions about me and about America and the world. Sometimes when I talk about America, I have to talk about conspiracies, because conspiracies are part of American history and society. Even feminism is a conspiracy. So if someone asks you a question about America, that is CAUSED by a conspiracy, such as feminism, the Federal Reserve, turning men into women and women into men, gay rights, etc. then you have a right to be HONEST and explain why there is a conspiracy behind it. It could be a student, an acquaintance, a language exchange partner, or a woman you are dating.

What is wrong with giving honest answers to honest questions? If someone asks me a question related to conspiracies, there's nothing wrong with mentioning it. It's not like conspiracies are all I talk about. So don't get the false impression.

Are you guys deaf? Or are you going to assume that all I talk about are conspiracies? In reality they are part of a myriad of things that I talk about. So stop misportraying me please. And stop assuming falsely that me mentioning anything conspiracy related is turning off women. It isn't. So stop the fiction please.

Obviously if someone isn't interested in conspiracies, I don't talk about them.

It's funny how you guys believe something false and keep repeating it over and over again. You guys are like a bunch of friggin animals.

Again, please PAY ATTENTION: I HAVE NEVER EVER LOST A GIRL'S INTEREST BY TALKING ABOUT CONSPIRACIES. NEVER! PLEASE STOP SPREADING THE FALSE RUMOR THAT I HAVE. BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS, I HAVE NOT! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR STUPID HEADS!

Ghost wrote:Winston is in a bad country for getting laid. Chinese women tend to be a lot more conservative and protected by their families and they tend to seek for marriage. There are low numbers of single moms - China is not nearly such a promiscuous society like the Philippines is. There are ample p4p options in China - this is what Winston should do to get his dick wet and his brain straight before going wife-hunting. (If he wants a wife - otherwise, go back to Philippines.) The guys who do get laid in China have to go to nightclubs and bars. That will get you sluts if you put in the effort, but this is definitely the minority of girls. Then of course you have westernized bitches in the major cities. When mongers get laid in China they are almost universally getting either club girls or big city girls (think of scowling American career bitches.)


I've noticed that too. Every single mom I met in China are divorcees who had their child during wedlock. I have not met a single mom who has never been married in China.

So I don't know where this idea that Chinese women have sex fast if they like you, comes from. It's just an assumption. However, Rock and Ethan get Chinese women to sleep with them outside of marriage. So I don't know why I'm held to a different standard.

Besides, having to get married before you have sex is a bad deal for the man. He has to pay for an expensive wedding costing thousands of dollars, then buy a house for her, then pay a dowry to the bride's family. All of this could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Then after marriage, his wife could say she has a headache and delay sex. Or she could just have sex a few times, get pregnant, then focus on the baby and forget her husband's sexual needs.

It's much better to just have casual sex or do p4p. Far less costly and less complicated than the above. However, the problem with P4P in China is that it feels like a hustle with bad vibes. Ethan and I ran into people offering P4P and that "hustling vibe" feels very negative, pushy and a turn off to the senses. We experienced this in massage parlors too that offer blow jobs or hand jobs. The vibe is too pushy and aggressive and turns you off.

I guess there's no perfect solution in China.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Rock » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:33 pm

Winston wrote:
Seeker wrote:
Also, I think Winston should avoid discussing conspiracy theories with women, especially on initial dates - things like the moon-landing or 911 being a hoax are really not the types of subjects to bring up during the initial dates with Chinese women unless she's the rare intellectual type, which is tough to find. So that's something I definitely feel Winston needs to be toning down on.


What the f*ck? :lol: Are you saying Winston is actually talking about this stuff on dates? I thought guys here were just assuming that he was. He probably comes across as Aspie/autistic to them, rabbiting on about ludicrous stuff that nobody cares about or is interested in.


No I do not talk about conspiracies on first dates. But if I get to know a girl better and she is comfortable around me, I may bring it up for fun or as part of a conversation in response to her question. But no I do not ramble on about conspiracies. It's just for a while. But it's NEVER made on iota of difference in whether a girl liked me or not. You guys are just looking for something to blame. And falsely too.

There is nothing wrong with talking about different topics with women. If she is comfortable around you, you can talk about anything. Some women, like the 33 year old I'm dating, Winnie, asks me a lot of questions about me and about America and the world. Sometimes when I talk about America, I have to talk about conspiracies, because conspiracies are part of American history and society. Even feminism is a conspiracy. So if someone asks you a question about America, that is CAUSED by a conspiracy, such as feminism, the Federal Reserve, turning men into women and women into men, gay rights, etc. then you have a right to be HONEST and explain why there is a conspiracy behind it. It could be a student, an acquaintance, a language exchange partner, or a woman you are dating.

What is wrong with giving honest answers to honest questions? If someone asks me a question related to conspiracies, there's nothing wrong with mentioning it. It's not like conspiracies are all I talk about. So don't get the false impression.

Are you guys deaf? Or are you going to assume that all I talk about are conspiracies? In reality they are part of a myriad of things that I talk about. So stop misportraying me please. And stop assuming falsely that me mentioning anything conspiracy related is turning off women. It isn't. So stop the fiction please.

Obviously if someone isn't interested in conspiracies, I don't talk about them.

It's funny how you guys believe something false and keep repeating it over and over again. You guys are like a bunch of friggin animals.

Again, please PAY ATTENTION: I HAVE NEVER EVER LOST A GIRL'S INTEREST BY TALKING ABOUT CONSPIRACIES. NEVER! PLEASE STOP SPREADING THE FALSE RUMOR THAT I HAVE. BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS, I HAVE NOT! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR STUPID HEADS!

Ghost wrote:Winston is in a bad country for getting laid. Chinese women tend to be a lot more conservative and protected by their families and they tend to seek for marriage. There are low numbers of single moms - China is not nearly such a promiscuous society like the Philippines is. There are ample p4p options in China - this is what Winston should do to get his dick wet and his brain straight before going wife-hunting. (If he wants a wife - otherwise, go back to Philippines.) The guys who do get laid in China have to go to nightclubs and bars. That will get you sluts if you put in the effort, but this is definitely the minority of girls. Then of course you have westernized bitches in the major cities. When mongers get laid in China they are almost universally getting either club girls or big city girls (think of scowling American career bitches.)


I've noticed that too. Every single mom I met in China are divorcees who had their child during wedlock. I have not met a single mom who has never been married in China.

So I don't know where this idea that Chinese women have sex fast if they like you, comes from. It's just an assumption. However, Rock and Ethan get Chinese women to sleep with them outside of marriage. So I don't know why I'm held to a different standard.

Besides, having to get married before you have sex is a bad deal for the man. He has to pay for an expensive wedding costing thousands of dollars, then buy a house for her, then pay a dowry to the bride's family. All of this could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Then after marriage, his wife could say she has a headache and delay sex. Or she could just have sex a few times, get pregnant, then focus on the baby and forget her husband's sexual needs.

It's much better to just have casual sex or do p4p. Far less costly and less complicated than the above. However, the problem with P4P in China is that it feels like a hustle with bad vibes. Ethan and I ran into people offering P4P and that "hustling vibe" feels very negative, pushy and a turn off to the senses. We experienced this in massage parlors too that offer blow jobs or hand jobs. The vibe is too pushy and aggressive and turns you off.

I guess there's no perfect solution in China.


Yea some of the guys on here talk out of their asses when they speculate about you. They're really missing the plot. Ignoramuses lol.

I think the reason you don't see many Chinese single mom's who had their kids out of wedlock is that if an unmarried Chinese girl gets knocked-up, there's a very high probability that she will pursue a quick and quiet abortion. That sort of thing can be a major loss of face for the gal and her family so she has strong incentive to 'take care of it'. This is in sharp contrast Filipinas who unintentionally get pregnant. They are taught from a very early age that abortion in any circumstance is very wrong, the same as killing someone. That view is of course strongly reinforced by the broader Catholic/Protestant Filipino society.

I've read reports from as long as 20+ years ago on China. I'm sorry to say that it used to be a P4P paradise where you could get abundant and cheap action w/naive late teens country girls which often included a genuine GF experience. If you go back far enough, even Taiwan used to be great for that. The other day, I was watching some 60s/early 70s vids about R&R trips of US servicemen visiting Taiwan for fun. Wow, Chungshan N. Rd. in Taipei was full of bars and friendly young Taiwan women catering to western males getting the war out of their system. I think even 5-10 years ago, you would have had much more interesting options in China for that type of stuff.

I know you had a bad false start in Guangzhou. But you still should try getting way outta Shenzhen and perhaps checking out some 3rd tier Chinese cities. I know there are much fewer attractive young women in the boonies. But at least you would be more exotic and perhaps of higher perceived value in such places so that the few gems around might be more inclined to feel something for you. You never know till you try and I must stress 3rd tier cities may vary from one another like night and day depending on what province you are in and a myriad of other factors.

If a mainland girl is genuinely attracted to you, if you somehow can draw her in with your charisma, there is a very good chance that she will give you genuine affection and if possible (if she's free enough) even intimacy. Remember, Ling Ling gave you no strings attached physical access and she after all is a mainland Chinese woman. So you need to find more Ling Lings as you troll around China and hope that some of them are more in line with your personal taste in physical specs. Truth is, Ling Ling is not bad at all. She's sweet, genuine, fun loving, easygoing, and some would say she's attractive or sexy. Heck, I remember Falcon was impressed by the photos you posted of her.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:06 pm

droid wrote:I'd like to hear Winston say for once, "hey you guys have valid points", "i'll try some of this".


Are you deaf? I said that many times. Remember I told Ethan that smallcheese and Cereal2010 had a valid point that I should not limit myself to Shenzhen and should see more of China? I said that was a valid point.

You assume false things. A few days I went to Guangzhou but 100 things went wrong remember? I wrote a trip report about it. Murphy's Law ganged up on me real bad. I had no choice but to return to Shenzhen. It wasn't meant to be.

But I do not have to agree with everyone. There is good advice and bad advice and I have a right to call it as I see it. Why should I lie and pretend that bad advice and false advice are good or true? That would be dishonest. I do not argue with everything or everyone, only with bad advice.

smallcheese wrote:
droid wrote:God damn it man its not wheter or not its taboo but whether it will get you laid.
they may pay attention and see you as an intellectual but it might turn off their other circuitry.
Its not about pua either but there is stuff you van shoot yourself.in the foot.
i dont want to think pete is right and see you arr really uncoachable and unwilling to try different stuff


Ever heard the saying "You can't teach an old dog new tricks"? Guess who the old dog is here. :-)

Or as Einstein supposed said: "Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". :-) :-)

You know, like the programmer who keeps hitting the enter key over and over again because he's absolutely positive that the code he wrote is flawless in its logic. "Damnit, there must be something wrong with the computer." :-) :-) :-)


I have not refused to listen to you or did anything wrong. You have not pointed out anything wrong that I did, other than sticking only to Shenzhen, which I agreed with, but destiny threw me back to Shenzhen after I left it. Did you read the update on that?

You have not given me any formula for scoring with Chinese women that worked. So why are you acting like I refused to listen to your advice? I have not. It just hasn't worked. Stop trying to blame the victim here. I haven't done anything wrong such as shoot myself in the foot. I'm not that stupid.

Btw, you can ask Ethan about my weight. I stood on the scale at the mall and my weight had dropped down to 81 kg from 84 kg before. So I've lost a lot of weight and my pants are dropping down now. So yes I lost weight. It's not true that I haven't improved myself. You are just talking out of you ass since women don't put out for me.

Also I look in the mirror and I do see a handsome good looking guy in Winston Wu. That's my HONEST opinion. So I don't see why you and other women don't agree or see the same thing. Honestly, I do see a handsome Winston Wu in the mirror. I'm not going to lie about that.

Also, one of you, either you or Cereal2010, said that I was "too rigid". WTF does that mean? Women usually say the OPPOSITE. Chinese are rigid and if you are too open minded and easygoing, they will say that you look indecisive and like a wanderer, and therefore immature. Chinese people often call me immature because I'm not rigid like they are. A man is supposed to be narrow and rigid and knows exactly what he wants. That's what MarcosZeitola observed, that Chinese are rigid and that I am not. Thus I am incompatible with Chinese mentality and character. That was an accurate statement. So I don't know why you or Cereal2010 said I was too rigid, when the truth is the exact OPPOSITE. Weird.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:41 pm

Banano wrote:Winston should be more romantic, take them out to proper restaurants, have dinner and bottle of nice french wine to get them loosen up a bit, you cant take them to starbucks and share shitty american style coffe and expect them to drop panties for you.

Everytime im in asia I take my girls to a italian restaurant, pizzas never exceed $10 and atmosphere is perfect for a first date. They always have good selection of wines on the menu, order cheapest one, they are all good and after 2 glasses you will feel her juices flowing and eyes shining like a cat, just move in and close the deal. You cant be stingy.


I already told you, I take all the women I like to nice fancy places with good ambience. But when I try to order wine or alcohol, they refuse and say they don't drink and want to remain clean around me. How many times do I have to say that? If it was that easy to get women horny and make them put out, I'd do it.

smallcheese wrote:Unfortunately for you, women are not physically attracted to you like your friend ethan_sg. If the two of you are together, I think with ethan_sg, it might be "lust at first sight" whereas with you Winston, it's more like "lost at first sight". First impressions can make or break sexual attractiveness. Do you remember Abbott and Costello? If a woman saw the two of you together, would women assume that you're Costello while ethan_sg is more like Abbott? Yes I know, most people don't know who Abbott and Costello are. I'm just using them as a physical comparison :-)

The reality is that you're 40+, out of shape and you don't make women salivate or lust after you. Many people have given you great suggestions on how to improve yourself so that you can become more attractive physically to women. But I don't know that you're willing to put in the work necessary to upgrade yourself.

In the meantime, there are still things that you can change that might help. If women see you as a sugar daddy, then leverage that and project an image of money and power. Lots of men in China get beautiful women simply because they have money or powerful government/business connections. Change how you dress, wear more stylish and expensive clothes/shoes. If you're hanging around with ethan_sg or someone else who might look better physically than yourself, tell women that he works for you and is your personal assistant (make sure that's ok with your friends first and that they're willing to play along).

Don't be a cheapskate when it comes to spending. On the first few dates, spend more money and eat at upscale restaurants where a more formal dress code is fitting and expected. You need to be constantly reinforcing this image that you have money and power. And a woman would be lucky to be with you! Again, I don't know that you can do this because it goes against your parsimonious nature.

For God's sake, don't talk about your conspiracy theories!!! Not many women are interested in that and talking about it makes you sound like a nut case. Talk about her and things she's interested in. Talk about your travels around the world and make her mentally project herself with you on these journeys. Women in China want a man who is financially secure, stable and has a long term vision for himself and his family. If a woman doesn't lust for you physically, then she won't have sex with you unless you make it clear that it's a necessary step towards sealing the deal with you as part of a long-term commitment. If a women gives you excuses about not having sex with you after you've made many investments in time and money with her, then dump her!!! And tell her why you're dumping her. You need to be the alpha here and make it clear who's the boss.

It sounds like you're still in Shenzhen and it's not a terrible place to be if you think of it as a base of operations for China. I agree with others who have recommended that you explore other parts of China. Flights to other parts of China are much cheaper from Shenzhen. People from Hong Kong cross over the border just so that they can take a cheaper flight out of Shenzhen to other parts of China like Beijing, Shanghai, Hainan, etc. For now, use Shenzhen as a base until you find a city in China that you're comfortable in. Take 1-2 week trips to other cities so that you can get a feel for the environment and women there. Once you find a place that you like, stay there for an extended period of time so that you can seriously work on your goal of finding a wife.

But if you're planning to be in China for an extended period of time, then maybe you should rent an apartment instead of living out of hotels. Living out of hotels makes you seem transitory, unstable and not interested in being in China long-term. Renting an apartment is a commitment that women will appreciate and they will believe you more if you say that you're seriously looking for a wife.

If you want sex like in a normal relationship, then you need to accept the reality of who you are now. But you need to show women that you have qualities other than physically attractiveness that a woman would want and lust for. You need to be constantly projecting that image of money and power, which requires time and money on your part. If a woman doesn't want to have sex with you after you make an investment in her, dump her quickly and let her know exactly why. Make it clear that there are plenty of other fish in the ocean and you don't have time to waste on women like her. If you physically need sex, then P4P is your best bet while you search for a woman who will give you sex as part of the normal courtship process.

Stop blaming God or Murphy's Law or whatever, if things go wrong. Shit happens in life! Deal with it like a real man! Instead of whining and complaining about every little thing that goes wrong in your life, change your attitude and just take things in stride with confidence. Make it clear that even when things go bad for you, it's not a big deal because you're mature and smart enough to deal with it. Women like that quality in a man and they want to be with a man who can make them feel safe and secure and can calmly deal with the problems that always come up in life.


Yeah a Chinese woman I'm seeing told me that I should rent an apartment here to show here that I'm stable here and not a tourist. She said she'd feel more comfortable about sleeping with me if I did that. But sometimes she hints that she prefers to have sex within a marriage too.

But why did you say that I should project money and power? Come on man. Get real. I can only do that for so long. Sure I can take her to nice upscale places, and I do that of course if I really like someone. But once she knows where I"m staying, she can figure out my budget level. And no, I do not stay in $100 a night hotels. Neither does Rock or Ethan, they also stay in budget hotels. Yet they get laid.

So I see no reason why I have to be held to a higher standard. I look in the mirror and I do see an attractive handsome guy. Honestly. So I don't see why I would need to stay in $100 hotels, while Rock and Ethan stay in $20 hotels and still get laid, no problem. Don't put ridiculous standards onto me. That's lame.

The problem with renting an apartment is that it TIES me down in Shenzhen and restricts my movement. It's like in chess if you trap your own pieces and restrict their own mobility with no tactical advantage, then it's considered a stupid move. I have no reason to tie myself down in Shenzhen yet. So why do it? It's like getting trapped in mud with no advantage.

Me and the woman that wants me to rent an apartment are at an impasse. She won't sleep with me until I rent an apartment, and I won't rent an apartment until she sleeps with me and proves herself. So we are at an impasse or Catch 22.

Smallcheese, I asked you many questions earlier in this thread that you never addressed.

Btw, what if a Chinese woman keeps telling me that she won't sleep with me because you aren't supposed to have sex until you're married? How do I respond to that? I shouldn't have to only have sex within marriage. Other men just have to pay for dinner and they get sex. I shouldn't have to pay for an expensive wedding to have sex. No way. That's not acceptable.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest