Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Winston in China! Updates and Photos

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:12 pm

Winston wrote:that there is something in my personality and vibe that repels women. But dianne cannot explain it in words, just like lisa couldnt either. That sounds creepy.


Nothing creepy...you are a beta...and women HATE betas.

You are more beta than most guys so you are also low down the beta list.

I mean....you are banging some woman who is banging some bad boy and you want to "win her back"?

That is going to repel ANY woman....you are demonstrating you are a long way down the male hierarchy.

Women desire men that other women desire....not men that are p***y beggars.

Even my own wife had no respect for me when we divorced because I was a beta who loved her and was kind to her, the children and small animals.

Now I am alpha as f*** women throw themselves at me....and I do not care about any of them. I sure as hell am not "kind" to any women other than my favs.

And when my fav#1 sh*t tested me my alpha pal counselled me to go get another GF and rub fav#1s face in it so I did.

And it worked wonderfully well.....all through 2010 I had two women who both knew about each other vying hard for my "attention" which we both know translates in to "future money".

When my fav#1 finally gave up on me because I refused to have children it was only 2 months later that my fav#3 moved on too.

You do not get women in to you by being "nice" and "friendly" and "faithful". Those are the LAST thing women want in a man.

You get women in to you by being an a**hole and being desired by a lot of other women. The exact opposite of what women say they want which shows you what a bunch of liars they are.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Gadfly » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:29 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:But the very fact there is STILL not one woman in all of Australia and Ireland who says women should be held equal before the law should disavow you of your delusions about women....right?


When a man expects a woman to say that, he's actually debasing himself as a man.

Demanding fairness from women is not only absurd, it's disgraceful, and undignified. It means you've already lost.

Women's nature is such that they will always be subordinate to men. No man-made concept like "equality" will change that fact.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby droid » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:28 pm

@peterandrewnolan

Too many sweeping statements, you come off as completely jaded and biased. It seems you have been exposed to only toxic women.
Winston's girl was a particular nut case as I described, no need to say AWALT, that would be too easy.
While many of the things you say are true, i would say they apply only to varying degrees.

Women just reflect the corresponding culture or their particular situation regarding availability of suitors, as has been discussed in this forum before; Correspondingly, there are still many women out there who are shy and that behave more or less decently. It's hard to buy what you imply about having to be a total douche and not being able to be a decent man to a decent wife and have a decent family, as was prevalent in the past.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby ladislav » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:41 pm

y gsjackson » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:46 pm

TheBoom wrote:
Re: someone's question about working there when over 55.

Very hard to get VISAs in tier one cities like Shanghai after 55 unless lucky. Chinese consider 50 elderly. Many tier 2 cities that are too boring for young people will still hire older workers even into mid-60's.

Interesting info, and welcome to the forum from, I believe, the oldest fart here.

Re this last paragraph: this bias the Chinese have in favor of hiring only younger Americans to teach English is quite ironic. The Chinese evidently have no idea how much American schools have lapsed in imparting English literacy over the last few decades. The youngsters they're so eager to hire can teach only spoken English, within the narrowest framework of vocabulary and concepts. They can't even begin to teach written English, because they can't themselves construct coherent paragraphs. I say this after having graded many hundreds of papers written by American college students over the last several years.

gsjackson


It's done for three reasons:

1)Young Americans are appealing- they look good in the classroom.
2) You pay them less and they are happy. All they care about is partying.
3) Even if their English is not super duper, it's good enough for Chinese people. If a Chinese person can talk and write as a non-intelligent American, that's still great achievement.

The same reason why Koreans prefer Filipinos- cheap and the English is good enough. Most Koreans ( and also Chinese, Japanese) can't even make the most basic sentence or understand the most basic English even after 12 years of high school. Phrases such as: Where are you going? and "How are you doing?" are not understood. If a Korean can speak and write English like a Filipino, it's already great progress.

Can that American write a basic email? They obviously could because they got hired. They also could fill out visa form. Good enough! Hired.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby chanta76 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:41 pm

ladislav,

That's precisely why ESL is not a great career choice for long term prospects not sure how expats that are lifers survive in Asia.

Winston,

I think you fall fast for a girl too quickly and don't use common sense . For example the 39 hours train ride. You should of put your foot down and waited a couple of days to get better seat or as black knight said it paid up more money for better seats. At the same time if this girl cheated on you she is no good.

It's like as if you love radar is damage or something. You remind me of a guy I know that only attracts f***ed up girls. His messed up himself and every girl his been involved with were messed up .
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:08 pm

chanta76 wrote:ladislav,

That's precisely why ESL is not a great career choice for long term prospects not sure how expats that are lifers survive in Asia.

Winston,

I think you fall fast for a girl too quickly and don't use common sense . For example the 39 hours train ride. You should of put your foot down and waited a couple of days to get better seat or as black knight said it paid up more money for better seats. At the same time if this girl cheated on you she is no good.

It's like as if you love radar is damage or something. You remind me of a guy I know that only attracts f***ed up girls. His messed up himself and every girl his been involved with were messed up .


Those are really harsh comments...unnecessarily so. He went to China, met a chick who flipped his switched and it was game on. Winston is still learning, and he is ready to open his heart to woman. I hope he can find the right one. It will be difficult in China.

I will say it over and over, I bet he would do better with a well educated girl from Thailand. Apparently few men here have experienced a relationship with a well educated good Thai girl, they are submissive-like, caring, sweet and sexy.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:53 am

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby bicycledays » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:26 am

Winston. Winston. Winston.

Let's go over your diatribe, which I will bold. I will put my writing in regular (unbolded) font.

Hi everyone,
Well Lisa and I split up. After 2 happy weeks together of romance, fun and sex, she started becoming irritable and moody, then she started unnecessary arguments about little things or nothing. I knew then that that was a bad sign.


Winston. Because of the fun, the romance, the sex, you were putting her (Lisa) on a pedestal. No woman wants that responsibility. Therefore, she was becoming annoyed with you, indicated by her being "irritable and moody".

Any girl who starts unnecessary arguments a lot has issues or is unhappy.

Not always true. She was starting unnecessary arguments because you were not acting like a man. You need to put your dreams first and invite a girl/woman, IF she qualifies, to join you in the adventure. SHE has to be on her best behavior. You did not let her earn your attention. Instead, you fell "in love" because you were infatuated with her and the sex.

I guess she couldn't contain her true personality for long. Eventually she told me she wasn't happy with me and didn't love me anymore, and didn't know why. Just like that. The thing is, I NEVER did anything wrong. I swear.

You did a lot of things wrong. She lost interest because you weren't acting like a man. You have to find and follow your purpose. You made her your purpose and she, like most other women, resented that and became frustrated with you, eventually losing respect for you, and interest in you.

Sure we had a few misunderstandings and disagreements, but who doesn't? She just kept spinning everything against me, like an enemy does. Every little misunderstanding or disagreement became a grave violation to her, and an unpardonable sin as well. Even if the misunderstanding was not my fault, or understandable, still it counted as a big penalty point against me, and was a sign of our incompatibility. This would be true even if I was perfect and flawless. Eventually, she added up all the penalty points in her mind and began to hate me, using every excuse she could find.

Quit acting like a girl, Winston. YOU are acting like a girl! You are analyzing all this what SHE did. Look at yourself. Look at how you acted that caused her to LOSE interest in you. Learn from it. I learned a lot, and am still learning a lot, from watching the videos (free) at www.UnderstandingRelationships.com Go there and watch videos. He has an ebook that is free, too. Read it. Learn from it. Become that type of guy and you will attract women. Attract. Don't chase.

Obviously, she is one of those MISANTHROPE types who hates everyone and finds something wrong with everyone to use against them. They are very common in America, but I didn't know that China had them too. They find something wrong with everyone without fail, even if the person is perfect. And for some reason, they never realize that the problem is them, always with everyone else. After a while, they SPIN everything against you, even the most innocent things, as though they were your enemy trying to bring you down. Everything you do is interpreted negatively, every misunderstanding is a crime that can't be forgotten, etc. Even if apologies are exchanged, they never truly forget it. Eventually they reach a breaking point and eject you from their life. After that, they become vindictive and hateful towards you, throwing nasty insults and shaming you, as if you did something terrible, when in fact you didn't. It's very weird and illogical. Have any of you known anyone like that?

Typically, girls/women from outside the U.S. are superior to those that live inside the U.S. However, even girls from other countries are still girls, and they are looking for a man. If you put them first, they will resent you, lose respect, and leave you. Judging from all this writing you are doing about this girl, you are putting her on a pedestal. Do not do that. Winston you are smarter than that!

I've known a number of misanthropes. They tend to be attracted to me because they are negative like me, and hate BS and tend to be freethinkers too. In fact, the guy who helped me start my website was like that too. He hated 100 percent of everyone he ever met, without fail. Even if you were perfect, he found a reason to dislike you and hate you. So I've seen the pattern before. Misanthropes tend to have very few or no friends, not surprisingly, because they find a reason to dislike everyone eventually, without fail. Yet they never see that the problem is them. Once they hate you and had enough of you, they throw cruel insults and try to shame you so that you feel like you are a terrible despicable person. It's totally insane and illogical.

Stop blaming women. Learn from the experience. Put your own dreams first. Eat healthy. Get slim. Exercise 1/2 hour (at least) ever day. Get a hobby (stargazing with binoculars, camping, canoeing, jogging, traveling, photography). Be a man. Quit putting her on a pedestal.

The thing is, I can understand if two opposing generals on the battlefield spun everything against each other, because officially they are enemies after all. So they will try to exploit each other's weaknesses. But I can't understand it when your own "friend or girlfriend" spins things against you, as if they were your enemy, and tries to exploit your weaknesses. Do any of you get that? It simply doesn't make sense.

Stop it. Forget about her. You are acting weak. Be strong. Move on. You are experiencing "oneitis" (that this girl is the only "one" out there for me). There are thousands of girls who would love to date you, Winston, provided you are willing to act like a man in order to attract them.

All of this is very disappointing though, because I thought Lisa was my soulmate and understood me deeply and loved me for me, something which is rare. So I was quite shocked in disbelief when she had it and left and became hateful and vindictive for no reason. It took me a week to get over it. I was so depressed. We seemed so happy and in love for two weeks. I don't see how it could have all just turned like that. This isn't the first time this happened. I've had happy perfect relationships before which suddenly turned on one little thing, which is nonsensical because if a woman truly loves you, she won't turn on you over one little thing. Happy couples don't argue about little things, only unhappy couples do. So you gotta wonder if she ever truly loved me in the first place, or if she has serious issues.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Before she left, Lisa confessed that she had a mental illness, which her psychiatrist called "depressive neurosis". I don't know if she was trying to give me the old "It's not you, it's me" line to let me down nicely and not hurt me, or if she was trying to make me reject her so her job of dumping me would be easier. However, I can believe that she has a mental disorder, because she does have strange mood swings, and fixates on little things and can't let go of them. And worse of all, she changes her mind many times a day and contradicts herself about many things. Thus she is highly unstable, and mentally unstable too, which she admits to. She is definitely a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde type, with a split personality. She's like multiple people in one.

Women do not want a therapist. They want a man. They want a challenge. They want to be taken on an adventure.

Her traits are indicative of bipolar disorder, so she may have that. I've had bipolar friends before and they change their mind many times a day frivolously and are highly unstable and get tired of others quickly so you can only be with them for a while before they need to eject you. Lisa said that she was off her medication and trying to live without it, but the stress of our trip and her getting annoyed at my "annoying habits" as she called them, made her symptoms worse. I believe she probably has some type of neurosis, perhaps bipolar, and is a misanthrope as well. And she also may have split personality disorder too. Whats weird is that I tend to attract crazy types like that.

On our last day together, Lisa claimed that I was the "stupidest man" she ever met in her life, which was extreme and over the top. No way am I the stupidest guy anyone's ever met. It sounds like she's just launching fictitious insults at me for no reason to justify her hatred of me. Then she said that American women have a right to reject me because I have nothing to offer to them, and that American women are the highest class women in the world, so they have a right to be the pickiest women. Then she said that American women are not fake, and that no one is really fake, it's just that they don't like me. It's like she was fishing for excuses to shame me in any way possible. This after she originally thought I was brilliant and that my website was great. Go figure. She's like a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

Btw, in case any of you are wondering if I might be "despicable" as Lisa claimed, you can ask Rock or Ethan_sg. Both have spent a lot of time with me and will tell you that I may be slow and lazy, but definitely not despicable. There's no way that a kind easygoing guy like me can be despicable, except to a misanthrope who eventually hates everyone.

Lisa also put me in unfair situations and used it against me. When we went from Xiamen to Xi'an, she put us on a 39 hour train ride with NO SEAT! We had to sit on our luggage and wait for available seats, which never came because Chinese trains are always super packed and overcrowded, unlike Russian trains which always have available seats and beds. I assumed Chinese trains were like Russian trains, and found out the hard way that they weren't, obviously because Russia is nowhere near as crowded as China is, so their trains always have available seats and beds and so you can show up at the train station and easily buy a seat or bed. Obviously, I suffered and was unhappy about this, as anyone would. Who would not suffer on a 39 hour train ride with no seat? Yet because I suffered, Lisa used it against me and saw it as a sign of weakness and that I wasn't masculine enough for her. Wtf? Um duh! What did she expect me to do, be happy and not suffer on a 39 hour train ride with no seat?! What the f**k?! I told Chinese guys about this, and they said that Lisa is insane and unreasonable to expect me to not suffer on such a seatless train ride.

Anyhow, because I was unhappy and suffered on that train ride, Lisa turned it against me and right after the ride, when we were relieved it was over, she said she didn't love me anymore and wanted to go home soon! Wtf? Hardships like this are supposed to bring a couple CLOSER, not split them apart. Geez. How come other stable couples can endure such hardships without arguing, yet Lisa can't? Instead, she uses it against me and changes her "love for me" over it, as though she were an enemy trying to ferret out and exploit my weaknesses. Again, I can understand an enemy doing this, but a friend or girlfriend?! Wtf?

But the thing is, Lisa was at fault for that train ride, not me. I had originally wanted to wait two days so we could get a seat, and spend the two days in Xiamen near the beach in a romantic hotel. But Lisa was impatient and felt that was a waste of time. Everything in her life was a rush. She could not relax and be romantic and enjoy our supposed "peace and happiness". I knew that was a bad sign, because everyone says if a girl really likes you or loves you, she will care more about just BEING TOGETHER than about where you go. A vacation is not supposed to be stressful either. So it was a bad sign that Lisa cared more about rushing to the next destination to move the schedule forward, than about enjoying a happy romantic time together. So the whole fiasco could have been prevented if she had listened to my plan. We could have spent two more romantic happy days together in Xiamen, then get seats or beds on the train and the ride would have been more comfortable. But she was reckless and wanted to go NOW, even if it meant not having a seat for 39 hours. Very stupid decision for sure. Even though it was her mistake and fault, she used it against me. Go figure.

It also seemed like higher forces were trying to sabotage us with unusual events that don't normally happen when I travel alone. I used Ctrip.com to book seats on that train the day before, but they would not process my payment for some unknown reason, which does not usually happen. Ctrip usually processes my payment in one minute, so this was not normal. So on the day of our departure, our train tickets were not confirmed. It was like the hand of God BLOCKED Ctrip from processing our tickets, so that Lisa would use it against me and ruin our relationship. It seemed that unusual and improbable events were trying to sabotage our relationship right from the onset of our trip, things that don't normally happen when I travel alone. Also, the first hotel we went to in Xiamen refused to let foreigners stay, which was unusual too according to locals, and when I argued with them, Lisa used it against me and condemned me. Everything I do is wrong to her, even if it's normal. Apparently I'm not allowed to be myself around her.

Later on, when we tried to take a ferry to a famous island off of Xiamen, the tickets were sold out at the main ferry terminal. So ticket hawkers approached us to sell us independent tickets to the island from smaller ship ports. Lisa suggested we buy tickets from them. I was skeptical, since I don't like to buy tickets from strangers without uniform, so I asked how we can know if the tickets were real. I thought my skepticism was understandable. But again Lisa turned it against me. She became angry and moody for hours after that, because she claimed that I "didn't trust her". I explained to her many times that I didn't trust strangers selling tickets, not that I didn't trust her personally, so she needn't take it personally. But she could not control herself she said, she was mad at me and moody and could not forget it.

Eventually we bought overpriced tickets from the independent ticket sellers, and ended up going to the island as we planned. So all should have been ok after that right? Nope! Lisa remained angry and moody for hours and could not enjoy herself on the island, because she kept muttering that "You don't trust me! You don't trust me!" Wtf? What a basketcase! Geez God. Why can't I have a NORMAL girlfriend? Sheesh.

So you see, it's like when I'm happy and finally in a relationship I want, higher forces will start making little things go wrong to sabotage it. Things that don't normally happen when I'm alone. Perhaps I am not meant to be happy in a relationship or couple, so when I am lucky enough to find one finally, higher forces work to thwart it. I don't know. But I cursed God for this. After I wait 3 years for a Chinese girlfriend, he sabotages it. This is not the first time this happened either. In 2001 when I had a perfect passionate relationship with my American girlfriend Danielle, one day when everything was going great, she cleaned my windshield of snow and while doing so, her house keys fell out of the side pocket of her purse. That caused a chain of events that turned our relationship around 180 and ruined it. I was shocked and in denial and disbelief.

So even when I get lucky and a miracle happens to bring me the perfect girlfriend, the universe or God has to ruin it with improbable events that don't normally happen and should NOT happen. What are the odds that your house keys will fall out of your purse just because you lean forward a bit? It's improbable, yet it ruined our perfect relationship. Stupid. I kept wondering what would have happened if I had put her house keys inside her purse for her and zipped it up, then maybe we wouldn't have broken up. I wondered about this a million times, because I could not accept that an unusual little thing like that could turn the tide of a great relationship, just when things were going great and my dream romance was coming true. Totally inexplicable and unacceptable. I couldn't make sense out of it. It makes you wonder if some people truly are cursed.

The thing is, I see lots of couples traveling together. They do not argue over little things, so why does my girlfriend have to? Why am I so unlucky? Why can't I have a normal stable girlfriend like everyone else? Especially European couples who are backpacking together, they seem very mature and do not argue over little things, and when they face obstacles and hardships, they work together as a team to deal with them. Not like Lisa who gets moody for hours over one little thing that's not even my fault! Sheesh. Some people have no tolerance for disagreements or misunderstandings and they expect you to read their mind and always be on the same page as them, which is totally unreasonable and unrealistic. Lisa apparently expected me to read her mind and agree with her on everything and let her make all the decisions, and if I can't, then she cannot tolerate it and becomes angry and moody.

This also puts me in a no win situation between a rock and a hard place. You see, if I let Lisa make all the decisions and decide everything, then I will be seen as weak and unmasculine and she will use it against me. But if I try to be the boss and leader make all the decisions, then she will fault me for not listening to her or trusting her. Either way I lose. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. This is a classic problem with American women, but I didn't expect it with Lisa. If you listen to them, you are weak, but if you don't, then you are rude and insensitive. Hard to find a balance between, if there is one.

Now this is speculative, but things seemed to turn when i bought her a pure 24k gold pendant necklace. Before that things were fine, but after that things began to worsen. So i wonder if bringing gold into our relationship somehow corrupted the purity of our relationship. After all, gold symbolizes greed and materialism, not love. So perhaps it spoiled things. Who knows. Either way it was a mistake to buy an expensive gift for such an unstable girl simply because i was in love.

After Lisa left, I didn't know what to do. She recommended I go East toward Beijing, because it's more tourist friendly and modern. Originally we were supposed to go to Xining in Qinghai province, which is in the West China desert near Mongolia. But she said that would probably be rough for me and not as tourist friendly. However, traversing the nomadic plains desert in West China toward Mongolia, Tibet or Nepal sounds a lot more EXOTIC and adventurous than going to a touristy city like Beijing just to see the Great Wall, Tianmen Square and Forbidden City. Most of my friends recommended I go to Beijing, but I'm not sure I would enjoy it alone. Plus it's too crowded there.

So I headed west toward Chengdu, because it's the closest city to Ganzi, a Tibetan region. I'm supposed to go to Ganzi at some point, because a psychic we met in Taiwan, who is a friend of my cousin, told me in a reading that I had to go there and repent for sins in a past life at a local Tibetan temple. According to his reading, I was a Tibetan spiritual priest or lama in Ganzi 4 or 5 lifetimes ago who had advanced to a high spiritual level and consciousness. But I fell in love with a woman there and violated my oath of celibacy. As a result, both of our karma was damaged heavily. The thing is, I had a lot of good karma and merit from my spiritual work in that lifetime, so I had enough good karma to earn a rebirth into the next life. However, the woman I had the affair with was ordinary and did not have enough karma from the damage to be reborn. So she became stuck "between worlds" in a hellish condition, and cursed me for it and haunted me for it to this day. That's the reason, the psychic said, I have bad luck and bad karma in this life when it came to relationships. Perhaps her lost soul repels every woman I get involved with?

I don't know if this story is true or not. Things like this can never be proven or disproven, but there is a lot we don't know about reality, so we can't discount anything. Still, it'd be interesting to go there to see if any past life memories come back, and if maybe there is at least some psychological benefit in going there and repenting for my sins in a past life. Rock recommended I go there and try it and see what happens. Whether it helps or not, it should be an interesting experience and adventure. All I have to lose is some time, after all.

Anyhow, I'm in Chengdu now. I figure I'll visit the famous panda bear preserve here, and then after that try to get info on how to get to Ganzi. I have no idea what to do even if I get there. I guess I'll have to trust the universe or higher forces and have faith that if I'm meant to go there, I will.


What do you all think?

You are not acting like a man. That is why she left you.

Visit these sites. Bookmark them. Read the articles. Try the techniques. They might seem counter intuitive but after you see the results, you are likely to continue using these techniques.

Great websites for guys ...

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/

http://www.rooshv.com/

http://www.MGTOW.com

http://www.SolveMyGirlProblems.com

http://www.UnderstandingRelationships.com

http://www.HappierAbroad.com

If you want to be happy, ignore women, especially American women, and just find your focus and follow your dream.  Skip American women.  Date girls from other countries, especially Eastern Europe.  Typically, they are slim, pretty, feminine, dress better, have beautiful voices, talk in a quiet voice, well-read, know 2 languages, know how to cook, and are well-traveled. Also, they usually talk about concepts, not gossipy stuff or TV shows like American women.

You're welcome.

Now, buy my book ... http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=the+rails+kris+kemp&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Athe+rails+kris+kemp&ajr=2

And buy some of my ebooks ...

http://www.HowtoTravelEuropeCheap.com

http://www.MakeBigProfitsFlippingFloridaLand.com

http://www.TheShiftDiet.com

http://www.bicycledays.com
bicycledays
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 11:12 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby WorldTraveler » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:38 am

Winston wrote:A few updates and additional points:

1. I never told you all this. But lisa wasnt loyal to me either. While i was away in Taiwan, she dated an indian guy and even slept with him. She confessed all this to me openly. So she said it didnt count as cheating. Most of my friends said not to take her back but i was madly in love and thought she was my soulmate. So i fought to win her back. Now she misses him and is trying to go back to him but hes had it with her.

2. I found a way to contact that Indian guy she was dating. When lisa found out, she freaked out and lost it. She wrote me a suicide note and acted hurt and betrayed. What a basketcase. Anyway i had a friendly chat with him and found out that lisa lied to both of us about many things. So she is fully capable of lying to suit her purpose.

3. Dianne read about what happened with lisa above. Dianne said that even though lisa acted badly, she was right about one thing: that there is something in my personality and vibe that repels women. But dianne cannot explain it in words, just like lisa couldnt either. That sounds creepy. Wtf could it be? Could it be due to the curse that the psychic in taiwan told me about?

Regardless, how can i fix or change something bad about me that people cant even put into words? Wtf?

It also seems that only women can feel this bad vibe from me that repels. My male friends do not feel it. I dont know why.

So how do i prevent this mysterious bad vibe of mine from interfering again with this relationship? The one that lisa and dianne talked about? Especially since they cannot explain it in words? How do you deal with something so indescribable?




Damn dude, NEVER keep a girl that shags other guys! I don't care what her excuse is. I've broken up with girls for just pretending to be single when we were in a relationship.

Gadfly wrote:Demanding fairness from women is not only absurd, it's disgraceful, and undignified. It means you've already lost.


You sound like a girl and not a man in that long winded explanation you gave. She just not that into you! :evil:

I think you should stick with Dianne she's the only one that loves you and will put up with your BS and weird vibe. In addition you have a son with her. :D
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby WorldTraveler » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:32 am

:(
Winston where are all your picture of the great things you're seeing and doing in China. I couldn't find them. Make you site interesting the pictures. :D
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby droid » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:32 am

bicycledays wrote:Winston. Winston. Winston.

Let's go over your diatribe, which I will bold. I will put my writing in regular (unbolded) font.

Hi everyone,
Well Lisa and I split up. After 2 happy weeks together of romance, fun and sex, she started becoming irritable and moody, then she started unnecessary arguments about little things or nothing. I knew then that that was a bad sign.


Winston. Because of the fun, the romance, the sex, you were putting her (Lisa) on a pedestal. No woman wants that responsibility. Therefore, she was becoming annoyed with you, indicated by her being "irritable and moody".

Any girl who starts unnecessary arguments a lot has issues or is unhappy.

Not always true. She was starting unnecessary arguments because you were not acting like a man. You need to put your dreams first and invite a girl/woman, IF she qualifies, to join you in the adventure. SHE has to be on her best behavior. You did not let her earn your attention. Instead, you fell "in love" because you were infatuated with her and the sex.

I guess she couldn't contain her true personality for long. Eventually she told me she wasn't happy with me and didn't love me anymore, and didn't know why. Just like that. The thing is, I NEVER did anything wrong. I swear.

You did a lot of things wrong. She lost interest because you weren't acting like a man. You have to find and follow your purpose. You made her your purpose and she, like most other women, resented that and became frustrated with you, eventually losing respect for you, and interest in you.

...


You have no idea of what you're talking about, that's a lot of pretend "alpha" gibberish. She had a specific mental problem, as I've described before. Anyone would encounter the same problems with such an individual. Blaming Winston in this case doesn't make sense.

If any blame can be put on Winston is that of not withdrawing earlier, but like I've said before, men are not generally educated about the symptoms of the condition presented by that lady.

So it wasn't exactly Winston's fault for being "too nice" or buying a gold pendant etc.
Please let's be objective. Too many guys here lecturing about "manning up" BS.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Winston » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:13 am

I dont get something guys. Lisa liked me for me and knew and understood me very well. So what could have possibly gone wrong? In theory nothing could have.

I know she has a mental illness. But still she must have disliked something about me. Maybe cause im too beta male and turn off her instincts in her genes?

But not all women are turned off by me being beta or unmasculine right? How come all the male pop stars in asia look feminine now? Yet girls love them. Why?

Lisa wasnt very feminine though, which she stated herself. So it was hard to control her or take the lead.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:37 am

Winston wrote:How come all the male pop stars in asia look feminine now? Yet girls love them. Why?


They are mostly tall, pale and skinny. They all have a full head of hair, and they are dressed in a fashionable way. They also carry themselves with a certain swagger girls go wild about, just like you see in the West. And they're young, not middle aged stocky Chinese men. I think this may be what makes them appealing. I doubt a Jackie Chan has that many fangirls drooling over him nowadays, but these guys are the next big thing. They're fresh... you're not.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby BlackKnight » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:50 am

bicycledays wrote:Winston. Winston. Winston.

Let's go over your diatribe, which I will bold. I will put my writing in regular (unbolded) font.

Hi everyone,
Well Lisa and I split up. After 2 happy weeks together of romance, fun and sex, she started becoming irritable and moody, then she started unnecessary arguments about little things or nothing. I knew then that that was a bad sign.


Winston. Because of the fun, the romance, the sex, you were putting her (Lisa) on a pedestal. No woman wants that responsibility. Therefore, she was becoming annoyed with you, indicated by her being "irritable and moody".

Any girl who starts unnecessary arguments a lot has issues or is unhappy.

Not always true. She was starting unnecessary arguments because you were not acting like a man. You need to put your dreams first and invite a girl/woman, IF she qualifies, to join you in the adventure. SHE has to be on her best behavior. You did not let her earn your attention. Instead, you fell "in love" because you were infatuated with her and the sex.

I guess she couldn't contain her true personality for long. Eventually she told me she wasn't happy with me and didn't love me anymore, and didn't know why. Just like that. The thing is, I NEVER did anything wrong. I swear.

You did a lot of things wrong. She lost interest because you weren't acting like a man. You have to find and follow your purpose. You made her your purpose and she, like most other women, resented that and became frustrated with you, eventually losing respect for you, and interest in you.

Sure we had a few misunderstandings and disagreements, but who doesn't? She just kept spinning everything against me, like an enemy does. Every little misunderstanding or disagreement became a grave violation to her, and an unpardonable sin as well. Even if the misunderstanding was not my fault, or understandable, still it counted as a big penalty point against me, and was a sign of our incompatibility. This would be true even if I was perfect and flawless. Eventually, she added up all the penalty points in her mind and began to hate me, using every excuse she could find.

Quit acting like a girl, Winston. YOU are acting like a girl! You are analyzing all this what SHE did. Look at yourself. Look at how you acted that caused her to LOSE interest in you. Learn from it. I learned a lot, and am still learning a lot, from watching the videos (free) at http://www.UnderstandingRelationships.com Go there and watch videos. He has an ebook that is free, too. Read it. Learn from it. Become that type of guy and you will attract women. Attract. Don't chase.

Obviously, she is one of those MISANTHROPE types who hates everyone and finds something wrong with everyone to use against them. They are very common in America, but I didn't know that China had them too. They find something wrong with everyone without fail, even if the person is perfect. And for some reason, they never realize that the problem is them, always with everyone else. After a while, they SPIN everything against you, even the most innocent things, as though they were your enemy trying to bring you down. Everything you do is interpreted negatively, every misunderstanding is a crime that can't be forgotten, etc. Even if apologies are exchanged, they never truly forget it. Eventually they reach a breaking point and eject you from their life. After that, they become vindictive and hateful towards you, throwing nasty insults and shaming you, as if you did something terrible, when in fact you didn't. It's very weird and illogical. Have any of you known anyone like that?

Typically, girls/women from outside the U.S. are superior to those that live inside the U.S. However, even girls from other countries are still girls, and they are looking for a man. If you put them first, they will resent you, lose respect, and leave you. Judging from all this writing you are doing about this girl, you are putting her on a pedestal. Do not do that. Winston you are smarter than that!

I've known a number of misanthropes. They tend to be attracted to me because they are negative like me, and hate BS and tend to be freethinkers too. In fact, the guy who helped me start my website was like that too. He hated 100 percent of everyone he ever met, without fail. Even if you were perfect, he found a reason to dislike you and hate you. So I've seen the pattern before. Misanthropes tend to have very few or no friends, not surprisingly, because they find a reason to dislike everyone eventually, without fail. Yet they never see that the problem is them. Once they hate you and had enough of you, they throw cruel insults and try to shame you so that you feel like you are a terrible despicable person. It's totally insane and illogical.

What do you all think?

You are not acting like a man. That is why she left you.

Visit these sites. Bookmark them. Read the articles. Try the techniques. They might seem counter intuitive but after you see the results, you are likely to continue using these techniques.

Great websites for guys ...

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/

http://www.rooshv.com/

http://www.MGTOW.com

http://www.SolveMyGirlProblems.com

http://www.UnderstandingRelationships.com

http://www.HappierAbroad.com

If you want to be happy, ignore women, especially American women, and just find your focus and follow your dream.  Skip American women.  Date girls from other countries, especially Eastern Europe.  Typically, they are slim, pretty, feminine, dress better, have beautiful voices, talk in a quiet voice, well-read, know 2 languages, know how to cook, and are well-traveled. Also, they usually talk about concepts, not gossipy stuff or TV shows like American women.

You're welcome.

Now, buy my book ... http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=the+rails+kris+kemp&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Athe+rails+kris+kemp&ajr=2

And buy some of my ebooks ...

http://www.HowtoTravelEuropeCheap.com

http://www.MakeBigProfitsFlippingFloridaLand.com

http://www.TheShiftDiet.com

http://www.bicycledays.com



No, what what anyone should do is stop reading predigested bullshit and learn how to think like a real man. Start with a basic understanding of evolutionary biology

http://www.amazon.com/Its-Not-You-Biology-Relationships-ebook/dp/B001M5JVDY

Then a few courses in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_science untill you start to understand how the mind actually works

Once you learn how to think, everything will be as clear as day.

Lol @ your list of great websites for guys.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/

Image

White dork using black expressions to hate on blacks and women

http://www.MGTOW.com

Image

http://www.rooshv.com/

A lonely beta guy trying to figure out the world

http://www.bicycledays.com/

Two bit thinker

:lol:
Last edited by BlackKnight on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby BlackKnight » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:12 am

WorldTraveler wrote::(
Winston where are all your picture of the great things you're seeing and doing in China. I couldn't find them. Make you site interesting the pictures. :D



Some pictures from my Monday night.

Drinks

Image

Dinner

Image

Babe

Image

8)
Last edited by BlackKnight on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby BlackKnight » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:23 am

droid wrote:
bicycledays wrote:Winston. Winston. Winston.

Let's go over your diatribe, which I will bold. I will put my writing in regular (unbolded) font.

Hi everyone,
Well Lisa and I split up. After 2 happy weeks together of romance, fun and sex, she started becoming irritable and moody, then she started unnecessary arguments about little things or nothing. I knew then that that was a bad sign.


Winston. Because of the fun, the romance, the sex, you were putting her (Lisa) on a pedestal. No woman wants that responsibility. Therefore, she was becoming annoyed with you, indicated by her being "irritable and moody".

Any girl who starts unnecessary arguments a lot has issues or is unhappy.

Not always true. She was starting unnecessary arguments because you were not acting like a man. You need to put your dreams first and invite a girl/woman, IF she qualifies, to join you in the adventure. SHE has to be on her best behavior. You did not let her earn your attention. Instead, you fell "in love" because you were infatuated with her and the sex.

I guess she couldn't contain her true personality for long. Eventually she told me she wasn't happy with me and didn't love me anymore, and didn't know why. Just like that. The thing is, I NEVER did anything wrong. I swear.

You did a lot of things wrong. She lost interest because you weren't acting like a man. You have to find and follow your purpose. You made her your purpose and she, like most other women, resented that and became frustrated with you, eventually losing respect for you, and interest in you.

...


You have no idea of what you're talking about, that's a lot of pretend "alpha" gibberish. She had a specific mental problem, as I've described before. Anyone would encounter the same problems with such an individual. Blaming Winston in this case doesn't make sense.

If any blame can be put on Winston is that of not withdrawing earlier, but like I've said before, men are not generally educated about the symptoms of the condition presented by that lady.

So it wasn't exactly Winston's fault for being "too nice" or buying a gold pendant etc.
Please let's be objective. Too many guys here lecturing about "manning up" BS.


You're as clueless as Winston. Dude got it about right. She lost interest in him because he was not a strong capable mate AKA a man.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04 am

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest