Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Winston in China! Updates and Photos

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby The_Adventurer » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:51 am

Winston wrote:Bullshit Terrence. If you did well in China and got hot girls with refined good skin and intelligence, you would not have had a chubby below average looking Filipina fiancee a few years ago. Why you afraid to talk about that? Simple logic. If you could get high quality girls, you would not have sunk to much lower quality, especially that low. Simple logic.


No Winston. Simple logic would be this: I lived in the Philippines in 2009 BEFORE I ever sat foot inside of China. If you look at my passport, I haven't stepped one foot outside China ever since. I still get grief at hotels because they can't imagine I have been here that long and they keep asking to see my most recent entry stamp.

Does it make sense now? Can you wrap your head around step 1, step 2, step 3?

Or how about this? Think of it like your own situation. You went to Philippines first. You didn't like it. THEN you went to China and found better girls. Now can you understand? One happened before the other.

Winston wrote:Which girls are you referring to in my album? Can you post the links to the photos directly? Each photo has a separate URL which you can find if you click on them. The one who wouldn't escalate things was the teacher in the black dress. I can sense from a girl's vibe and body language if she will allow me to escalate things. Body language is everything. Come on now. Anyone with real dating experience knows that.


This girl:

https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/557

She is the best looking in your whole photo album. You should have stuck with her. The girls after her can't compare in looks.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm







Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Yohan » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:22 am

Winston wrote:You guys,
Um, yeah there are dirty filthy parts of China. But you can avoid them. Most of Shenzhen and other cities are clean and modern and ok.
.....
You guys are cherry picking to try to make China look bad because you couldn't get any decent quality Chinese girls to date you or love you here.


All what I see on these pictures are high business and residential buildings next to HongKong, constructed around 2005, in the special economic zone of Futian district, which is the location of government related buildings and the central business district of Shenzhen, one of the most expensive area in the city and some pictures of Shenzhen Bay Park.

I do not see anything about attractive women outnumbering men 5:1 or something like that.

Yes, there are dirty filthy parts of China, but it seems you have not been there. There are also Chinese, several hundred millions of them, who are living with USD 1,- or USD 2,- per day.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:11 am

Yohan wrote:Yes, there are dirty filthy parts of China, but it seems you have not been there. There are also Chinese, several hundred millions of them, who are living with USD 1,- or USD 2,- per day.


Oh you mean those intelligent, clear-skinned, complicated and beautiful people that are genetically superior to the other Asian races? :lol:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Winston » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:53 am

The_Adventurer wrote:
Winston wrote:Bullshit Terrence. If you did well in China and got hot girls with refined good skin and intelligence, you would not have had a chubby below average looking Filipina fiancee a few years ago. Why you afraid to talk about that? Simple logic. If you could get high quality girls, you would not have sunk to much lower quality, especially that low. Simple logic.


No Winston. Simple logic would be this: I lived in the Philippines in 2009 BEFORE I ever sat foot inside of China. If you look at my passport, I haven't stepped one foot outside China ever since. I still get grief at hotels because they can't imagine I have been here that long and they keep asking to see my most recent entry stamp.

Does it make sense now? Can you wrap your head around step 1, step 2, step 3?

Or how about this? Think of it like your own situation. You went to Philippines first. You didn't like it. THEN you went to China and found better girls. Now can you understand? One happened before the other.

Winston wrote:Which girls are you referring to in my album? Can you post the links to the photos directly? Each photo has a separate URL which you can find if you click on them. The one who wouldn't escalate things was the teacher in the black dress. I can sense from a girl's vibe and body language if she will allow me to escalate things. Body language is everything. Come on now. Anyone with real dating experience knows that.


This girl:

https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/557

She is the best looking in your whole photo album. You should have stuck with her. The girls after her can't compare in looks.


That wasn't a girl I dated. She worked in the hostel I stayed at. We were hanging out in the living room when that photo was taken. She wasn't interested in me. I dropped subtle hints of interest at her and flirted with her, but she did not respond with any interest. Interestingly, her name was Summer too, same as the Summer I dated. The Summer I dated was very cute and sweet. Everyone else said so. And Rock said her body was sexy and curvy.

Even if that chubby Filipina fiancee was from 2009, still the fact is that you have not been vouched for. All we know is that you are an argumentative black guy. Why don't you meet anyone? Where are you? Where are your photos and photos of your girls? At least everyone knows I'm real and transparent. You are just a guy who could be anyone, with no established credibility. Online, anyone can say anything.

Also, if you've been in China so long, why don't you make accurate statements about it like Ethan_sg and Zboy1 and I do?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby The_Adventurer » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:50 am

Winston wrote:All we know is that you are an argumentative black guy. Why don't you meet anyone? Where are you? Where are your photos and photos of your girls? At least everyone knows I'm real and transparent. You are just a guy who could be anyone, with no established credibility. Online, anyone can say anything.

Also, if you've been in China so long, why don't you make accurate statements about it like Ethan_sg and Zboy1 and I do?


Well, since you either don't read posts by or don't remember details about your users, it seems I am wasting my time by responding.

You probably don't remember that, over the years, I have done free graphics for you and used to promote your website and book everywhere. You used to email me directly with your technical questions about your site and computer stuff. We used to have discussions about website income and how to make it online. I've posted links to my website and blogs a dozen times and you used to ask me about the stuff I was doing, professionally and in my travels. I have posted links to videos of events I have attended abroad and the people I interacted with. I have been consistently accused of being a "rose tinted glasses" wearing China defender.

But now I all we know is that I am an argumentative black guy.

Why do I even bother?
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Yohan » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:45 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Yohan wrote:Yes, there are dirty filthy parts of China, but it seems you have not been there. There are also Chinese, several hundred millions of them, who are living with USD 1,- or USD 2,- per day.


Oh you mean those intelligent, clear-skinned, complicated and beautiful people that are genetically superior to the other Asian races? :lol:


You might find them maybe here, but they will be a little bit dusty...
The most polluted city on earth, the coal-mining town of Linfen, China. It might be a good place for dating...

http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/play/first-class-ticket-most-polluted-city-world-047223
I am not joking, people living in such cities are not accustomed to tourists, they really welcome Western foreigners.

Even this presently bad pollution in these Chinese cities is considered as improvement by the locals, it was much worse around 2000 - 2005. It is true that the Chinese government is aware of this problem in industrial areas in China. It is not easy to do anything about it however. What to do about it?

Hotels are cheap in Linfen, about USD 20,- per night, and this is a city of over 4 million people.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4DtOhe2LfQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d-Ky7Se-v8[/youtube]
Last edited by Yohan on Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Yohan » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:09 pm

Shinjiazhuang is said to be even more polluted than Linfen.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1JGGjAm42c[/youtube]

Not so far from Beijing either, similar situation to Linfen. This city has over 10 million people...

I wonder the soft skin of these Shinjiashung Girls.... superior to any Filipina?
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby droid » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:26 pm

Hey good stuff with your pictures Winston, thanks!
I notice some parts in China can look kind of lonely, what city is that?

She's pretty!
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/1210#1205
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Ghost » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:00 am

Pollution in China is no joke. Sometimes in the middle of the day you can look straight at where the sun is and there is enough smog that it doesn't hurt your eyes to look to at THE SUN. A lot of cities, it's like massive smog monsters just engulf everything. Even from high vistas, you may not be able to see more than 100-200 meters out sometimes...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Winston » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:02 pm

Announcement: Part 2 of my China album is now ready!

Ok part 2 of my China album is ready now. The first part shows the AFA Social I went to where I met that high quality gem who is a teacher. She is wearing a black dress that looks formal with a high class hotel lounge background. She is a true gem but I didn't have much chemistry with her, plus she does nothing to escalate things but acts too prim and proper. After that are more sites around Shenzhen and a few more girls I dated or hung out with. Near the bottom of the album are pics from Dongguan (Zboy1's town) where I met Lisa. You can see Lisa's photos near the end. There are over 400 images. Click "All" to view all the images on one page.

Winston's 1st Trip to China - Part 2 Shenzhen, Dongguan
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/722

Noteworthy images:

The elegant teacher gem in Shenzhen that I met at the AFA social:
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/1340
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/1337

Here we are standing in front of a luxury staircase at the AFA social that looks like from the Titanic lol.
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/1335
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/1334

Other ladies at the AFA Social waiting to be approached. lol
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/1332
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/1331

Me and the teacher gem out having Korean food the next day:
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/1329

Nice photos of me and Lisa in Dongguan and on the bus to Zhuhai:
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/1299
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/1276
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/1275
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/1273
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/1272

To view Part 1 of the album again, or if you missed it, go to the index page here:
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/5

I'm working on Part 3 now. It will include photos from Zhuhai, Zhongshan and Macau.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Rock » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:22 pm

You know Winston. I didn't realize it at the time. But Summer is actually alluring. At first she hits you as a bit plain. But the more you look at her, the more you (or at least I) get drawn into her sex appeal.

Lisa, no way. Nada. Blah. Wouldn't look twice. (Sorry if you are reading this Lisa lol).
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Winston » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:36 pm

Announcement:

Hi all,
Part 3 of my China photo album is now ready. It contains more than 700 images of nice scenic sites around Zhuhai, Zhongsan and Macau. Hope you find them interesting. To view all thumbnails on a single page, click "All" above the album.

Winston's 1st Trip to China - Part 3 Zhuhai, Zhongsan, Macau
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/1423
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby momopi » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:35 pm

Yohan wrote:2 - Japan prior and after Adm. Perry was a place ruled by Japanese, it was not under foreign pressure like China which was forced to sign biased treaties with Britain and France, paid contributions and gave land (HongKong etc.) to European countries, later on also to Japan (Korea, Taiwan, Sino-Japanese War 1895).

China lost any major war in the past, but had plenty of internal fighting between the Chinese themselves and was liberated mainly by the Russians at the end of WWII. Without the Russians, the PRC would not even exist. Manchuria would be Japanese, Tibet would still be an independent country.

Much of the Chinese government is nothing but politics of a braggart and a bully.
To claim mainland-Chinese are superior to Filipinos (or other Asian people) is rather insulting but also ridiculous.


If the Qing had not won any major conflict, they would not have been able to extend the empire's territory to larger than any previous dynasty in China.

Had USSR not entered war against Japan in 1945, Japan would have lost regardless. With USN dominating the Pacific, Japan can neither import resources nor resupply oversea units.

What the second sino-Japanese war did was to weaken ROC and enabling CCP forces to win the civil war. In effect, without the Japanese, PRC would not exist today and China would be ruled by ROC instead. Stalin had told Mao to submit to Chiang.

When PRC hosted the 70th ann. victory parade this year, the irony that PRC did not exist 70 years ago and ROC forces did most of the fighting was not lost to many.

Mainland Chinese are not born superior, most were born to poor socio-economic status. What makes a Mainland Chinese superior is his (or her) will to claw his way up in the world. If their children born of better economic status turn into spoiled brats then wealth will not last 3 generations.
Last edited by momopi on Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby momopi » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:18 pm

Winston wrote:Announcement:

Hi all,
Part 3 of my China photo album is now ready. It contains more than 700 images of nice scenic sites around Zhuhai, Zhongsan and Macau. Hope you find them interesting. To view all thumbnails on a single page, click "All" above the album.

Winston's 1st Trip to China - Part 3 Zhuhai, Zhongsan, Macau
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/1423


What camera are you using for the photos ?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Winston is in China now! Updates and Reports

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:42 pm

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote:Announcement:

Hi all,
Part 3 of my China photo album is now ready. It contains more than 700 images of nice scenic sites around Zhuhai, Zhongsan and Macau. Hope you find them interesting. To view all thumbnails on a single page, click "All" above the album.

Winston's 1st Trip to China - Part 3 Zhuhai, Zhongsan, Macau
https://happierabroad.shutterfly.com/pictures/1423


What camera are you using for the photos ?


I used my smart phone and portable camera. The albums combine images from both. I mentioned this before. Why do you ask? I set my camera images on 2 megapixel so the images don't take up too much space, since I take thousands of pictures. How do you like my China albums so far?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest