Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Moalboal, Philippines

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Moalboal, Philippines

Postby davewe » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:33 pm

Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Moalboal, Philippines

Postby Travelin Man » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:30 pm

That looks very relaxing. Great video!

Do you have a Facebook page? I'm going to Asia this October and I'd like to keep in touch with you.
Begin with the end in mind
Travelin Man
Freshman Poster

Postby Lorenzo » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:05 am

Wow Dave, I'm so jealous. Looks like a little piece of heaven!
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Postby davewe » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:08 pm

Travelin Man wrote:That looks very relaxing. Great video!

Do you have a Facebook page? I'm going to Asia this October and I'd like to keep in touch with you.

You can always message me threw the blog. Have a great time in October - it'll be a blast!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby davewe » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:11 pm

Lorenzo wrote:Wow Dave, I'm so jealous. Looks like a little piece of heaven!

The small town of Moalboal is kind of bustling, which I guess is good if you live there. And the road to the beach resorts is bumpy and unpaved in some areas. It's being re-done but in the Philippines I would expect that to potentially take years. So, once you get there it is a piece of heaven, but you have to go threw a bit of hell to get there. Just wanted to give a little bit of the other side. As for Janet and I - we are confident that we will return to Moalboal.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories