Ladislav in Chisinau, Moldova

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Ladislav in Chisinau, Moldova

Post by Hero »

Jonny Law wrote: Many bastards here on HA just want a nice white girl. If the girls from the poorest country in Europe (Moldova) have chicks that are too picky that is a problem.

Even chicks in Moldova are too good for most guys. Make sure to tell the poorest chicks in Europe to go f**k themselves. And for the losers on this forum I recommend getting Yellow Fever and enjoying Asian chicks (in Asia).
So what are you saying, Johnny? That European women are superior to Asian women? What an incredibly arrogant and stupid thing to say.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Hero wrote:
Jonny Law wrote: Many bastards here on HA just want a nice white girl. If the girls from the poorest country in Europe (Moldova) have chicks that are too picky that is a problem.

Even chicks in Moldova are too good for most guys. Make sure to tell the poorest chicks in Europe to go f**k themselves. And for the losers on this forum I recommend getting Yellow Fever and enjoying Asian chicks (in Asia).
So what are you saying, Johnny? That European women are superior to Asian women? What an incredibly arrogant and stupid thing to say.
I said to all you HA illiterate assholes to enjoy Asian chicks from Asia.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Jonny Law wrote:I said to all you HA illiterate assholes to enjoy Asian chicks from Asia.
As opposed to the Asian chicks from Antarctica? SMH
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:I am now in Chisinau ( pronounced 'key- she- now'), Moldova.
Cool that you tried it!!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."