Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Ladislav in Chisinau, Moldova

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Ladislav in Chisinau, Moldova

Postby Ghost » October 7th, 2015, 7:55 am

Jonny Law wrote:Many bastards here on HA just want a nice white girl. If the girls from the poorest country in Europe (Moldova) have chicks that are too picky that is a problem.

Even chicks in Moldova are too good for most guys. Make sure to tell the poorest chicks in Europe to go f**k themselves. And for the losers on this forum I recommend getting Yellow Fever and enjoying Asian chicks (in Asia).

Because wanting to have a feminine woman (which white women are not) makes you a loser! Wait, am I on a feminist site all of a sudden? :roll:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Hero » October 7th, 2015, 11:05 am

Jonny Law wrote:Many bastards here on HA just want a nice white girl. If the girls from the poorest country in Europe (Moldova) have chicks that are too picky that is a problem.

Even chicks in Moldova are too good for most guys. Make sure to tell the poorest chicks in Europe to go f**k themselves. And for the losers on this forum I recommend getting Yellow Fever and enjoying Asian chicks (in Asia).

So what are you saying, Johnny? That European women are superior to Asian women? What an incredibly arrogant and stupid thing to say.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Jonny Law » October 9th, 2015, 10:57 pm

Hero wrote:

So what are you saying, Johnny? That European women are superior to Asian women? What an incredibly arrogant and stupid thing to say.

I said to all you HA illiterate assholes to enjoy Asian chicks from Asia.
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby Hero » October 10th, 2015, 12:17 am

Jonny Law wrote:I said to all you HA illiterate assholes to enjoy Asian chicks from Asia.

As opposed to the Asian chicks from Antarctica? SMH
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » October 12th, 2015, 8:20 am

ladislav wrote:I am now in Chisinau ( pronounced 'key- she- now'), Moldova.

Cool that you tried it!!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories