Top 10 NO-Go hell countries for single men

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
MarcoBoy81
Freshman Poster

Top 10 NO-Go hell countries for single men

Post by MarcoBoy81 »

I think this topic has been debated many times, I just wanted to give my own two cents as I have over 20 years travel experience, the countries below will cause you to masturbate to death !!, from my 120 countries travel visit, those are absolutely the worst.

Top 10 no-go countries for single men.

1 - India :( :( :( ( Never ever go there it really sucks to hell and I am so serious, worst place ever on this planet).
2- North Korea (sex with any women will get you arrested.)
3 - All Islamic nations except the following (Indonesia, Morocco, Lebanon, Dubai, Bahrain ).
4 - Turkey - (this country is made up of men only !!, huge sausage fest).
5 - Sri Lanka.
6 - Bhutan (very conservative and boring.).
7 - Italy - ( full of Casanovas and hyper demanding whores).
8 - Argentina - (don't waste ur time here, head to Brazil, Peru or Colombia).
9 - Chile - (don't waste ur time here, head to Brazil, Peru or Colombia).
10 - Australia - ( super ugly gals, expensive, don't waste your money here it s a barren land.)

I did not say that getting laid is mission impossible, what I mean here, there are other destinations nearby where you can perform much better for less investment (Time & Money), if it s your first trip abroad those countries must be avoided at all costs.
Last edited by MarcoBoy81 on October 30th, 2015, 1:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Top 10 NO-Go hell countries for single men

Post by zboy1 »

Interesting...what about the U.S. and Canada?
MarcoBoy81
Freshman Poster

Post by MarcoBoy81 »

zboy1 wrote:Interesting...what about the U.S. and Canada?
I got laid twice in the US, and one time in Canada, although they were foreign students, the environment is less suffocating than say(India, Turkey or Australia), those countries are the worst sausage fest on this planet, if you happy to see 300 men competing for 3s or less gals head to those places !!! :( , those aforementioned countries are really depressing for any single men.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Could you elaborate on Argentina & Chile.
MarcoBoy81
Freshman Poster

Post by MarcoBoy81 »

Johnny1975 wrote:Could you elaborate on Argentina & Chile.
been there on 2014, they both require huge investments (mastering Spanish, tough level of game etc..) not recommended it for someone heading there for less than 3 weeks, both gals are super flaky, cold and love to play endless games, ONS are hard as hell, the same type of arrogant women u will meet in Italy, I would definitely not recommend it for anyone heading abroad for the first time, The general consensus is that they are not easy to bed, just head to Brazil instead and you gonna have great time there, Uruguay is also another shit hole nearby expensive and worthless !!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

MarcoBoy81 wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Could you elaborate on Argentina & Chile.
been there on 2014, they both require huge investments (mastering Spanish, tough level of game etc..) not recommended it for someone heading there for less than 3 weeks, both gals are super flaky, cold and love to play endless games, ONS are hard as hell, the same type of arrogant women u will meet in Italy, I would definitely not recommend it for anyone heading abroad for the first time, The general consensus is that they are not easy to bed, just head to Brazil instead and you gonna have great time there, Uruguay is also another shit hole nearby expensive and worthless !!
I'm not interested in sluts so if they're not easy, to me that's good. The language isn't a problem (I'm spanish) but I've heard that feminism seems to be creeping into those two countries, and also Brazil. Have you noticed that? Also what do you mean when you say arrogance?
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

MarcoBoy81 wrote:I think this topic has been debated many times, I just wanted to give my own two cents as I have over 20 years travel experience, the countries below will cause you to masturbate to death !!, from my 120 countries travel visit, those are absolutely the worst.

1 - India :( :( :( ( Never ever go there it really sucks to hell and I am so serious, worst place ever on this planet).
Have to disagree with you about India. I found it to be a happy hunting ground with lots of easy and available women. Not Indian women of course, but all the tourists girls. Lots of young women traveling in pairs. They are from the UK, Canada, Australia, NZ, South Africa, Germany and other European countries and they are on vacation in the exotic east. The local men seem to hold zero appeal to white women but seems to be in "easy" mode while traveling there. Get a wing man and hang out near Youth hostels and less expensive hotels. Should be plenty of white slags ready to be used. Minimal (but some) game required.
MarcoBoy81
Freshman Poster

Post by MarcoBoy81 »

Farmer308 wrote:
MarcoBoy81 wrote:I think this topic has been debated many times, I just wanted to give my own two cents as I have over 20 years travel experience, the countries below will cause you to masturbate to death !!, from my 120 countries travel visit, those are absolutely the worst.

Have to disagree with you about India. Not Indian women of course, but all the tourists girls. Lots of young women traveling in pairs. They are from the UK, Canada, Australia, NZ, South Africa, Germany and other European countries
why-someone would travel half the globe to pick-up euro gals in some very filthy place and plus it will require extensive game instead of heading to a easier place like the Philippines or Cambodia.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

MarcoBoy81 wrote:
Have to disagree with you about India. Not Indian women of course, but all the tourists girls. Lots of young women traveling in pairs. They are from the UK, Canada, Australia, NZ, South Africa, Germany and other European countries
why-someone would travel half the globe to pick-up euro gals in some very filthy place and plus it will require extensive game instead of heading to a easier place like the Philippines or Cambodia.[/quote]

I am amazed how many posters here lack basic reading comprehension skills. How did you read my "minimal game" as "extensive game"?
I would never suggest any man travel to India just to bang Euro sluts. However I wanted to point out all in not lost of one finds themselves in India for work or business ad I did.
MarcoBoy81
Freshman Poster

Post by MarcoBoy81 »

Farmer308 wrote:
MarcoBoy81 wrote:
why-someone would travel half the globe to pick-up euro gals in some very filthy place and plus it will require extensive game instead of heading to a easier place like the Philippines or Cambodia.
I am amazed how many posters here lack basic reading comprehension skills. How did you read my "minimal game" as "extensive game"?
I would never suggest any man travel to India just to bang Euro sluts. However I wanted to point out all in not lost of one finds themselves in India for work or business ad I did.[/quote]

for someone with very limited time & financial resources my advice could be sort of a lifesaving tips, actually I wish if back in the days when I started traveling that someone just gave me that list as top, I am sure hundreds of men will be so glad and thanking me for advising me where to head to have an enjoyable holiday.

they are also other overrated cities like London which really sucks to hell as well but I dint add it to the list because there is some strong lobby out there advocating this pathetic city to hell, as for your business trip yeah man I know some folks are heading to Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia as guess what the night life in Riyadh in Saudi a was considered okay hahaha :) on the site https://nomadlist.com/riyadh-saudi-arabia and I m like WTF seriously

anybody wants to know how it feels like to be in India, could watch the following video on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnTTIv22U9Q
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MarcoBoy81 wrote:anybody wants to know how it feels like to be in India, could watch the following video on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnTTIv22U9Q
Holy smokes what a sausage fest, hell on earth;
although i've been to some sporting events in the us just like that.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

2- North Korea (sex with any women will get you arrested.)
3 - All Islamic nations except the following (Indonesia, Morocco, Lebanon, Dubai, Bahrain ).
4 - Turkey - (this country is made up of men only !!, huge sausage fest).
5 - Sri Lanka.
6 - Bhutan (very conservative and boring.).
7 - Italy - ( full of Casanovas and hyper demanding whores).
8 - Argentina - (don't waste ur time here, head to Brazil, Peru or Colombia).
9 - Chile - (don't waste ur time here, head to Brazil, Peru or Colombia).
10 - Australia - ( super ugly gals, expensive, don't waste your money here it s a barren land.)

I did not say that getting laid is mission impossible, what I mean here, there are other destinations nearby where you can perform much better for less investment (Time & Money), if it s your first trip abroad those countries must be avoided at all costs.
Did you also go to Mexico when you visited Latin America? Despite Mexico is right next door to the USA, I did hear that it was better for getting dates/girlfriends compared to Chile and Argentina.
AsiaHand
Freshman Poster

Post by AsiaHand »

Farmer308 wrote:
MarcoBoy81 wrote:
I would never suggest any man travel to India just to bang Euro sluts. However I wanted to point out all in not lost of one finds themselves in India for work or business ad I did.[/quote]

Pot, meet kettle. His post was quite clearly directed towards travelers, by which I mainly took to be of the leisure variety, rather than work/business.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Have you been to Malaysia, OP? What are the girls there like?
MarcoBoy81
Freshman Poster

Post by MarcoBoy81 »

Zambales wrote:Have you been to Malaysia, OP? What are the girls there like?
Malaysia is fine, at least there are some decent mongering options if your game fails, I ve never managed to pick up any local gals in the clubs in Kuala lumpuer as ONS are very rare among the locals, but there are some semi-pro Indonesian and Thai around, I ve hooked up with a filipina working there in a call center,Penang got some cheap soapy massages, however I wouldn't head there if my primary concern is getting sex, i d rather head to Indonesia, Cambodia or Thailand.
Last edited by MarcoBoy81 on October 31st, 2015, 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.