Thailand Updates from Winston and Rock!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Thailand Updates from Winston and Rock!

Post by Winston »

Update:

Went to the soapy place again today, the one for Chinese and NE asian men, one more time before i left Bangkok. This time was amazing and surreal. She exceeded my expectations! Wow!

When we got into the room, she immediately began hugging and kissing me with affection and tenderness, as if we had been a couple for a long time. I couldnt believe it. I was shocked in disbelief. For once a surprise is pleasant. The heavens must be sending me a gift for once, i thought. She was so sweet and affectionate like no other p4p girl ive ever met. Wow. Total GFE and more.

She massaged me and bathed me as though i were a Chinese emperor and she was my servant. Surreal! A fantasy come true which i thought was not possible! Not once did she argue or complain about anything. Wow. She also touched me and rubbed me in many erotic ways to get me hard and horny. Wow. Ive never experienced that before. Never seen a girl with such skill. I thought that only existed in the movies. Dang!

For example, she rubbed her tits and torso on my private parts while i held her beautiful face and hair. It was so stimulating with so much sensation. Words cant describe it! Dang. She acted passionate too, so if it was an act, she must be a first rate actress. Dang.

The sex was good too. Very passionate. For once i didnt struggle. Everything was so smooth and harmonious. Unbelievable! Never experienced such quality before. This was probably the most perfect p4p experience i ever had! Virtually flawless! Im absolutely stunned and mesmerized! For over an hour i was on cloud nine or nirvana!

Afterward, i gave her a tip and exchanged contact info with her. She even let me make a selfie photo with her too, and a normal photo of her, which i will post later.

This was the most flawless, smooth and harmonious p4p experience i ever had! Wow a million times! I never thought such was possible. Unreal. I am completely mesmerized. Wow. There is a God after all! Now ill be glad to leave Thailand with a smile on my face and wonderful experience to conclude my trip. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Image rock took of winston doing a spin kick in the boxing ring in pattaya, thailand yesterday. Looks great huh? Dont i look like chuck norris? Lol. As you can see, i can still do spin kicks. :)

So the cliche of All Chinese men knowing Kung Fu is true then :) :wink:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Update:

Went to the soapy place again today, the one for Chinese and NE asian men, one more time before i left Bangkok. This time was amazing and surreal. She exceeded my expectations! Wow!

When we got into the room, she immediately began hugging and kissing me with affection and tenderness, as if we had been a couple for a long time. I couldnt believe it. I was shocked in disbelief. For once a surprise is pleasant. The heavens must be sending me a gift for once, i thought. She was so sweet and affectionate like no other p4p girl ive ever met. Wow. Total GFE and more.

She massaged me and bathed me as though i were a Chinese emperor and she was my servant. Surreal! A fantasy come true which i thought was not possible! Not once did she argue or complain about anything. Wow. She also touched me and rubbed me in many erotic ways to get me hard and horny. Wow. Ive never experienced that before. Never seen a girl with such skill. I thought that only existed in the movies. Dang!

For example, she rubbed her breasts and torso on my private parts while i held her beautiful face and hair. It was so stimulating with so much sensation. Words cant describe it! Dang. She acted passionate too, so if it was an act, she must be a first rate actress. Dang.

The sex was good too. Very passionate. For once i didnt struggle. Everything was so smooth and harmonious. Unbelievable! Never experienced such quality before. This was probably the most perfect p4p experience i ever had! Virtually flawless! Im absolutely stunned and mesmerized! For over an hour i was on cloud nine or nirvana!

Afterward, i gave her a tip and exchanged contact info with her. She even let me make a selfie photo with her too, and a normal photo of her, which i will post later.

This was the most flawless, smooth and harmonious p4p experience i ever had! Wow a million times! I never thought such was possible. Unreal. I am completely mesmerized. Wow. There is a God after all! Now ill be glad to leave Thailand with a smile on my face and wonderful experience to conclude my trip. :)
Wow..I was juggling between Thailand or Philippines on my next trip as I have been in Ph already seven times now...and Thailand has less love for Indians...This is great...Thailand it is then ...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow welcome back Starchild. Where have you been? You never should have left just because I made a comment that offended you. You got offended way too easily. Don't take every little thing so personally.

Why you deciding on Thailand? Philippines is better for finding a girlfriend who is sweet and wants a relationship. It also has warmer people with more genuine smiles, than Thailand does. Philippines is a friendlier country in general than Thailand. But Thailand is better for food, infrastructure, value for what you pay, and p4p value.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Yeah glad to see starchild posting again
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Wow welcome back Starchild. Where have you been? You never should have left just because I made a comment that offended you. You got offended way too easily. Don't take every little thing so personally.

Why you deciding on Thailand? Philippines is better for finding a girlfriend who is sweet and wants a relationship. It also has warmer people with more genuine smiles, than Thailand does. Philippines is a friendlier country in general than Thailand. But Thailand is better for food, infrastructure, value for what you pay, and p4p value.
I was living in Philippines for some months then went to Germany for work. Now, I'm in India contemplating my new move just for a change from Philippines. Philippines is great for love, sex, customer care and everything. However, not good for food, electric prices ,traffic and infrastructure as you mentioned and Indians are treated like sh*t in Thailand.

Now from India, you can get nearly 1 year visa as well which was not possible earlier as it was 15 days before and the cost of travel is cheap. The biggest issue with Philippines is FOOD. I had multiple food poisoning issues this time, even the food from Viking Buffet was overloaded with chemicals. My health went down while sex life went up.

I just want a change for few months before i go to Philippines, besides mentioning Thailand to white girls is a deal maker....i have few contacts from girls in Germany and Austria who are willing to come to Thailand, if i provide them plane ticket and spend few weeks with me :) ...so that is what my plan is for now and when i read your review..I just made my mind. It will be Thailand for this year whenever I decide to move.

I contemplated what i wrote and should not have taken the words literally, my mistake besides I had to come as i mentioned in the mail for the reasons as I was getting worried.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Hey StarStud you better hurry up and get those white women, they are going extinct fast. What do you think about our rulers phasing us whites out ? I do not blame them if they want to get out of Europe for a while especially with such a outer worldly fellow.

You should send King Ghidorah to save us... :cry:
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:Hey StarStud you better hurry up and get those white women, they are going extinct fast. What do you think about our rulers phasing us whites out ? I do not blame them if they want to get out of Europe for a while especially with such a outer worldly fellow.

Migration to Europe is only a distraction, the sad reality is Europe was going to be finished anyways. The migration is only the END we are seeing now. Europe already has lowest birth rate in the world. Majority are old in Europe Plus Christian, Muslims, atheist, buddhist, hindus who do not believe in sanatan dharma ,"Conspiracy theorist" have only 200 years to live anyways because you are living in Artificial Time Line. Your DNA is degrading fast, The aliens have got white race by their balls. There is no escaping unless the almighty shows up.

The white people with connections have already migrated to Mars. White race is the only one whose resonance frequency matches up with Mars...rest of us, have resonance frequency of earth. Google it.

Those whites who are stuck on earth prey that guys like me can save you :lol: :lol: ..We are your only last hope :mrgreen:

I'm going to save few white girls...They love Thailand...White Girls have some Karma with Thailand it seems and Winston was also surprised seeing so many white girls in Thailand. No white girl will ever reject you when you say ..Lets go to Thailand...They love it :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:Hey StarStud you better hurry up and get those white women, they are going extinct fast. What do you think about our rulers phasing us whites out ? I do not blame them if they want to get out of Europe for a while especially with such a outer worldly fellow.

Forgot to add :)

Imagine if Pattaya, Bangkok, Phuket mayors, senators, politicians were white guys :)

Things that would change

1. Beer would be priced at 7 dollars

2. 20% VAT

3. Increase in FemiNazi

4. Cops doing sting operations on mongers.

5. Strict bar closure by 11 PM

6. Thai Massage at 100 dollars

7. Massive influx of useless migrants committing crime everywhere

Thailand has issues but not as bad as The west.

White Girls are highly spiritual...They instinctively know where goods vibes on earth are :)
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Star Child where did all the Spacie Monster stuff start ? I will tell you what I came up with my Google search. When I started researching space monsters, all I did was plug into who funded the " War Of the Worlds " radio broadcast that got the Sheople twisted up in the thirties and it claimed the Rockefeller foundation funded it.

I did not bother researching any further because once you know how our rulers work building a civilization based on complete lies and the dumb herd who believes them and the fact it's all just a #'s game playing us fools off one another for complete world domination you know where to go look and how and why the system is to be built and used the way it is.

Go watch the video posted by James Bond called " Why Women Destroy Nations " to get a real handle on just how spiritual these white women are, whores who prostitute themselves out for phony credits and a better game is all. That is why our rulers are funding feminism to divide and conquer and the video makes the point of just how easily duped women are by their own animal desires........

So you are saying " Total Recall " is real ? does Arnold have a pad on Mars ?
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I think your answers are in Plain Sight and you know him well. Winston :lol:

You think if there was no control on earth from an external power. You could control a free soul like Winston anytime soon. He is restricted because of Murphy Law...Imagine if there was No Murphy Law AKA Artificial Intelligence control created by Advance ETs on Earth. Winston would impregnate half of Philippines, the rest of the half by Rock :)

Before they do it, I would be waiting in line when they Switch of the Control on Earth :lol: . We will all find our soul mates..Our Calling and Evolve to a higher levels of existence.

The fact that Winston is not able to do fully what he really loves all the time even with an American Passport and good money in wallet and skills shows some invisible external force acting on him to thwart his plans NOW when that force manipulates Winston's life, It is manipulating my life in India and not allowing me to do what I really love ...IN REAL TIME...That is the Key.

Rockerfeller, can control Winston or Me Not both at the same time aka billions of life, dreams shattered, hope killed, miserable existence for many. I understand you do not believe in Aliens and that you think its Bankers Conspiracy as a method of distraction.

For example. How many friends you know of who has found his Soul Mate. May be less than 10% of all your friends right, ask around, do a poll, the equation would be same..What has Bankers gotta do with our Love Life. 90% of humanity has not found their TWIN FLAME or Soul Mate

The agenda goes beyond money. This AI does not want humans to Evolve. If you find your Soul Mate, Your DNA will HEAL, You won't wander around, atleast 30% of humanity needs to find its Soul Mates to change the entire consciousness of humanity like in 100th monkey effect.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Update:
Hey theres a problem. Our flight to manila was overbooked. So they put me and rock in a hotel and put us on the next flight tomorrow morning. We also get free roundtrip plane tickets too. So tired. Our hotel is very nice though. Includes free breakfast buffet too.
They should make the practice of overbooking flights illegal. Its unnecessary and causes problems for passengers and is only done out of greed for extra profit.
Wait, free round trip plane tickets?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:I think your answers are in Plain Sight and you know him well. Winston :lol:

You think if there was no control on earth from an external power. You could control a free soul like Winston anytime soon. He is restricted because of Murphy Law...Imagine if there was No Murphy Law AKA Artificial Intelligence control created by Advance ETs on Earth. Winston would impregnate half of Philippines, the rest of the half by Rock :)

Before they do it, I would be waiting in line when they Switch of the Control on Earth :lol: . We will all find our soul mates..Our Calling and Evolve to a higher levels of existence.

The fact that Winston is not able to do fully what he really loves all the time even with an American Passport and good money in wallet and skills shows some invisible external force acting on him to thwart his plans NOW when that force manipulates Winston's life, It is manipulating my life in India and not allowing me to do what I really love ...IN REAL TIME...That is the Key.

Rockerfeller, can control Winston or Me Not both at the same time aka billions of life, dreams shattered, hope killed, miserable existence for many. I understand you do not believe in Aliens and that you think its Bankers Conspiracy as a method of distraction.

For example. How many friends you know of who has found his Soul Mate. May be less than 10% of all your friends right, ask around, do a poll, the equation would be same..What has Bankers gotta do with our Love Life. 90% of humanity has not found their TWIN FLAME or Soul Mate

The agenda goes beyond money. This AI does not want humans to Evolve. If you find your Soul Mate, Your DNA will HEAL, You won't wander around, atleast 30% of humanity needs to find its Soul Mates to change the entire consciousness of humanity like in 100th monkey effect.
I don't know StarStud most of these woman vote by pocket book as far as finding their soul mate and our rulers figured this long ago, they have done a pretty spectacular job of taking the planet over with a pen and writing things on paper.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote: I don't know StarStud most of these woman vote by pocket book as far as finding their soul mate and our rulers figured this long ago, they have done a pretty spectacular job of taking the planet over with a pen and writing things on paper.
hahaha yeah in America but not in Philippines :lol: :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote: I don't know StarStud most of these woman vote by pocket book as far as finding their soul mate and our rulers figured this long ago, they have done a pretty spectacular job of taking the planet over with a pen and writing things on paper.
hahaha yeah in America but not in Philippines :lol: :lol:
America they felt had the industrial and military the British empire needed for the complete fruitration of their plans. They have plans for the entire earth but are running into some major obstacles.

So you like the Philippines ? and what currency do they use ? I know it belongs to our white masters!
Time to Hide!