Thailand Updates from Winston and Rock!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Thailand Updates from Winston and Rock!

Post by chanta76 »

Banano,

It's been over monger Thailand..so yeah...men are selfish..they don't care about the next generation of guys who might need to go somewhere..so I think sometimes we are scums ourselves..can't wait for WW 3 or the Apocalypse.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some videos of me in Thailand that Rock took. He finally got around to uploading them on Vimeo.

Winston at Starbucks in Bangkok mimicking a music star named Psy in front of Rock and David (newarrior).

Winston doing punches inside a boxing ring in Pattaya off of Walking Street.

Winston and his Thai date at a mall in Pattaya. Rock filmed us as my date sang a popular folk song for him. Even though she's plain looking, we had incredible chemistry and something about her turned me on so much that I felt very passionate and attracted to her, which I was able to express in bed too! :)

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

I need to post my trip report... my analysis is don't take a woman to Thailand. You are missing far too much fun. That and don't buy jewelry.
I love Girls & Ladyboys and I really don't give a f**k what you think about it.

awww huhu Joe Mag Kano. Buffalo sick, send money!!!!
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Re: Meetup in Thailand? Winston and Rock are there!

Post by Lorenzo »

Winston wrote:I dont understand why Thailand is called "land of smiles".
Outside of Bangkok it is better, smiles are in the villages. If Thais aren't smiling at you then consider this - most middle aged men are there to monger their women, would that make you smile? I find Thai very courteous and metered, very even on their emotions. Filipinos have a lot of expression and thoughtless comments.

Your experience would be greatly enhanced if you met a local thai lady to help your tour. Go to the big malls, there are some hot Thai women. Relax and enjoy a visit to the temples. The islands like Koh Samet are awesome but you should bring a girl to them or you might look gay LOL.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Meetup in Thailand? Winston and Rock are there!

Post by Falcon »

Lorenzo wrote:
Winston wrote:I dont understand why Thailand is called "land of smiles".
Outside of Bangkok it is better, smiles are in the villages. If Thais aren't smiling at you then consider this - most middle aged men are there to monger their women, would that make you smile? I find Thai very courteous and metered, very even on their emotions. Filipinos have a lot of expression and thoughtless comments.

Your experience would be greatly enhanced if you met a local thai lady to help your tour. Go to the big malls, there are some hot Thai women. Relax and enjoy a visit to the temples. The islands like Koh Samet are awesome but you should bring a girl to them or you might look gay LOL.
Thais don't necessarily smile because they are happy.
This is something many Westerner's don't get or realize.

In the West, smile = happy
In Thailand, smile = deference, embarrassment, anger, sadness, or any other similar emotion. Sometimes it means they are happy, but not always. But often it means they want to avoid something. This is very similar to the Japanese smile.

It's often a soft, uneasy smile, and it's pretty obvious to me since I come from a Taiwanese background.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some pics from Thailand of me and Rock's trip.

A tall girl I met in Pattaya on walking street via cold approach.

While waiting for Rock to drink his daily coffee fix at Starbucks in Pattaya, I cold approach this cute looking girl nearby. It turns out she speaks good English. Wow her face and smile were so sweet. I felt butterflies in my stomach. lol

Winston trying out an electric skateboard with wheels at the mall, with a little help from a cute girl of course. :)

A quiet sweet Thai girl I met on a bench outside the mall.

Rock takes a photo while I kiss her hand and charm her. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston standing in front of the Pattaya Avenue sign.

At the beach in Pattaya, stand many freelancers who will go with clients for 1000 baht, or about 33 dollars. This is one of them. She was really sexy so I couldn't resist. But she acted kind of spoiled and cold and rushed. It's pity though. If she had a good attitude, she would be the perfect p4p freelancer girl.

Me and her walking from behind, taken by Rock's iPhone.

Me swimming at the rooftop poor at one of Rock's condos in Pattaya.

This pool is good for couples. :)

Me doing handstands in the pool.

Floating in the water on my back.

Me wearing the ying yang necklace I got from a street peddler.

A beach front property of one of Rock's condo offices that we went to to finalize a sale on a new condo.

Nice small pool on the rooftop.

Me on a boat with Rock. This boat goes through the canals of Bangkok. We took it to go meet An American in Bangkok, Scott Mallon, in his residential district.

During days of heavy traffic, me and Rock take motorcycles to get to our destination. Rock is taking a photo of me on one from his motorcycle. The motorcycle comes with a driver and can easily navigate through traffic.

Many white couples come to Bangkok, such as the one belong. White women love Thailand. This one by the poolside has a sexy body and legs.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In Bangkok I cold approached this sexy Chinese girl from China, who was there alone, and got an instant date, as Rock said. lol. It was totally unexpected and Rock said that every day around Winston, something new happens. lol. Here Rock is taking photos while I cold approach her on the street. lol

Me charming her. lol

Her adding herself to my WeChat on my phone.

I love her sexy smooth white skin.

After 5 or 10 minutes of getting acquainted, I tell her I want to date her and have a relationship with her, since she's single too, and then she lets me hold her hand. Wow. I guess she's not the typical conservative Chinese girl, since Chinese girls don't usually hold hands with a guy they just met. lol. As you can see, I'm holding her shopping bags too.

Us going to the mall together to sit down and get acquainted over snacks and ice cream.

Wow her skin was so smooth and electrifying to the touch. It's like touching the skin of a superior race (as MarcosZeitola likes to hear lol).

She's getting shy as Rock snaps photos of us, so that the forum guys can see how easy it is to get instant dates in Asia via cold approach. lol.

Selfies of us I took with my selfie stick. Man she is so sexy. I'm so attracted to her. I wish she was my Chinese wife. hehe :)

Her nice white legs. :) Electrifying to the touch. :)

Rock suggests we go to this outdoor shopping area in Bangkok that is popular with Chinese people. Then he goes off to do some errands, and sends us there alone to have our own private time. lol. Here we are on the boat on the Bangkok river to go there.

A weird looking tattoo on her back. Not a good sign. lol

Us on the ferris wheel. Like a teenage date. lol

For some reason, as the day went on, she got more and more distant and moody (as you can see in the last photo above with her moody looking facial expression). And when asked why, she would only reply "Nothing I'm just tired." Eventually, she acted like she ignored me completely. That wasn't good at all. It seemed like he had bipolar disorder or something. Furthermore, she became more and more negative too. She even said the food in Bangkok sucked and that there's nothing special to see, something which no one would say. Weird. I think she might have some mood disorder or something. I don't know why I always meet unstable women.

When Rock rejoined us later, he said that the energy between us changed somehow. She started out really friendly but then became distant and moody, like a different person. Whatever the case, she's probably not good wife material or even relationship material. Moreover, every time I bought her stuff, she was not appreciative. She never even said thank you when I bought her food or souvenirs. So her character seemed to suck, and she seemed to have bad manners too. She seemed cold and uncaring and felt no shame. This was unusual for a Chinese girl. The date ended coldly. She wouldn't even kiss me goodnight. Weird.

It's a pity though. I had such high hopes that we could have a serious relationship and that she could be the Chinese girl of my dreams. Why do I always meet such weirdos, rather than normal decent women? Geez.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

What does Rock do to have a condo in Thailand?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:What does Rock do to have a condo in Thailand?
He has a lot of investment capital to buy condos, which he then rents out and earns more money to buy more condos. Like a "vicious cycle" only it's a cycle of a good kind. lol. He worked at an investment company in Taiwan long ago, as sort of a stockbroker I think. He got lucky and hit it big during the boom phase of Taiwan's economy, and so accrued enough investment capital to retire early and invest in real estate all across Asia. That's the gist of it.

Real estate investment and finance is Rock's forte, so if you ever have questions in that area, you can ask him. Or you can ask Momopi, he is very knowledgeable in real estate too. Don't ask me about it though. lol

This isn't something you can just emulate though. You gotta be good at this kind of thing and get into it at the right time when the stocks and economy is in the booming phase. And you gotta know what you're doing too.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

I work in real estate in NYC as a property manager and investor. I don't know the Asian market or how the laws work. I do know NYC. But saying that I thought that in THailand you had to be a THai citizen to invest in real estate. Some expats married a thai girl and put everything under the thai girl name(not smart really) but you have that with the gogo bars where an expat is partially owner but the real owner is the expat thai girl friend.

I shoot rock and mompie and e-mail about real estate investment. Hope they help.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

You can buy condos in almost any country that otherwise restricts ownership of land.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote: I thought that in THailand you had to be a THai citizen to invest in real estate
Some certain condominium buildings are open to 49 percent to foreign ownership.
You can own a condominium-unit in foreigner's name in the land title in Thailand. You can buy several condominium-units as a foreigner, rent them out, however if this is a good investment is rather questionable if you are not living in Thailand permanently. Many empty unfinished or unsold units.

Similar in Philippines. Only condominium ownership for foreigners.

I think only in Malaysia and Japan you can own land/house as a foreigner if you fulfill some required conditions, but this is not easy.
In Japan to get permission to register a condominium-unit in foreigner's name is not difficult if you live here a few years.
Malaysia offers some real estate to foreigners, but there are plenty of restrictions even for condominium units and not cheap at all.

A foreigner cannot OWN land in Thailand, but it is possible to create a Thai company under certain circumstances which is controlled by a foreign managing director. This is however risky in case of divorce if you have a Thai wife - the family law might override the share-holder regulations and bookkeeping of such a Ltd. company is not easy.

Another option would be to lease a land plot, and to apply for a construction permit in foreigner's name. The house will be registered in foreigners name (without the land), and the land under it can be secured with various contracts to allow the house-owner to use its surface etc.

Such contracts are all complicated however, never do this together with lawyers who present your Thai family. Always use a lawyer only in your name and go there alone, without your Thai wife or other relatives who want to 'help' you.

If you do not have a good knowledge about the Thai legal situation, I can only advice you to refrain from such contracts. It's a major paperwork and can be rather costly.

My advice is you buy only condominium-units, no problems for a foreigner. Register them in your own name BEFORE any marriage with a Thai woman - in case of divorce the condominium unit will belong to you - the land ownership law is strong in Thailand, it overrides Thai family law.

What was yours before marriage, will belong to you after divorce in case of real estate property - keep in mind this is only true in case of real estate ownership before marriage - anything else is 50/50, which means in daily Thai life, all belongs to her....and the Thai family kicks the foreigner out...
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Thank you Yohan for the information.

If I decided to buy real estate let say in Thailand would I need to use a broker? Are there decent sites out there that I can take a look at for real estate properties?
I work in real estate in NYC so I know real estate.