Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Happier Abroad at last

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Happier Abroad at last

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:22 am

Winston wrote:Well, Rock and I haven't received any replies by PM from MarcosZeitola about meeting up. I think he's read our PM's too. So I'm assuming that he's too busy now to meet up and doesn't want to tell us no for some reason. But it sounds like MarcosZeitola is kind of in his own world and bubble now, so perhaps he doesn't want outsiders coming in and contaminating it, at least not yet. That's the impression I get from his trip report. Am I right? MarcosZeitola, are you ever gonna answer us? I thought you'd be excited to meet us?


I am settling in to my new life, with all the joy and sometimes hurdles that come with it. Right now, I am probably not going to meet anyone from this forum. But eventually, I will.

And yes, I would rather not see my little paradise contaminated of course. But not to the point that I am seriously worried, or paranoid, about what would happen. I have some trust in humanity still. Just not enough to take some guys I met on the internet to my own place and meet with my wife and her family.

When business or family related reasons take me abroad and I happen to be in the Manila area, I will let you guys know and we can squeeze in a little meeting. No rush.

Ghost wrote:Oh no, we lost a prettyboy and his manginal opinions. What ever shall we do now?


Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened. :wink:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines







Re: Happier Abroad at last

Postby Winston » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:41 am

MarcosZeitola,
Come on now. How would me and Rock "contaminate" your little paradise? Think about it. You know we are good authentic guys, and you even spoke to me via Skype. Filipinos are usually happy to meet new guests and foreigners too. We aren't random guys from the internet. We are guys you know fairly well. We are your fellow freethinkers and fellow HAers in the HA brotherhood. We are intellectuals with good morals and common sense, not degenerate expats who drink a lot. We don't even drink or smoke. What more could you ask for?

Besides, you said that next time I come back to the Philippines, you'd be happy to meet me remember? You told me that via Skype and PM. Why do people always say that they're happy to meet you when you're not in their country yet, but when you come to their country, suddenly they change their mind? Weird quirk of human nature.

Where are you exactly? Rock thinks you're near Tarlac, but I remember you said you're near Bananaue (along the way to Sagada).
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Happier Abroad at last

Postby Rock » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:26 am

Winston wrote:MarcosZeitola,
Come on now. How would me and Rock "contaminate" your little paradise? Think about it. You know we are good authentic guys, and you even spoke to me via Skype. Filipinos are usually happy to meet new guests and foreigners too. We aren't random guys from the internet. We are guys you know fairly well. We are your fellow freethinkers and fellow HAers in the HA brotherhood. We are intellectuals with good morals and common sense, not degenerate expats who drink a lot. We don't even drink or smoke. What more could you ask for?

Besides, you said that next time I come back to the Philippines, you'd be happy to meet me remember? You told me that via Skype and PM. Why do people always say that they're happy to meet you when you're not in their country yet, but when you come to their country, suddenly they change their mind? Weird quirk of human nature.

Where are you exactly? Rock thinks you're near Tarlac, but I remember you said you're near Bananaue (along the way to Sagada).


I respect Marcos' decision to lie low for now at least. Some people take privacy seriously and if he's happy exactly as is, why risk it. I can understand his reservation about inviting HAers like yourself or me into his bubble too cus frankly, sometimes we have big mouths and don't even realize it.

I don't think either of us got his location that right which is a good thing. He wants to be mostly anonymous for now. If you blast his correct area of the sticks, it would be a dead giveaway. A tall white guy with a local wife and kids living in a remote area with very few foreigners is going to get noticed and be generally recognized at his local SM and/or other department stores. Don't try to pinpoint his location and blast out where you think it is. If he wants to share that, he will. But respect his privacy.

Lacking discretion like this (big mouth) will only make him less likely to meet up with you or me in the future.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Happier Abroad at last

Postby starchild5 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:37 pm

So basically I was right...He ain't gonna meet you :lol: :lol:

As I have been saying lately, You know people are FAKE when they only tell you the Good parts :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He is AmericaInBangkok in Reverse....

There ain't no Paradise...Asian's are by nature SOCIAL animals....That is the reason farangs are accused of being Anti-Social ...Filipinos would be so excited to meet Marcos friends coming from Manila...I'm sure Winston would have brought some gifts aka chocolates as well ...and they would be over the moon ...

His Wife would be happier, His relatives would be even more...Just ask them..but You haven't....Filipinos love Friends...There PARADISE IS created by extended family and friends...NOT LIVING Alone in Secluded Areas

Infact, Your Paradise would be illuminated when you invite friends over...Thats how you live the Philippines Dream... :) :)
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1650
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Happier Abroad at last

Postby Winston » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:51 pm

But rock, this isnt logical. He knows we are good people with integrity and sense. If he wanted us to keep a secret, we would. If he wanted us to not reveal his location, we would not.

Marcos, you arent taking something into account here.

Firstly, Rock and i are getting old. You are young. So for you, time is nothing. You can put stuff off for years and still be young. But me and rock are rushing through life and doing what we wanna do asap, because we dont have time to waste anymore. So if we wanna do something, such as visit you, then we prefer to do it soon, not postpone it indefinitely like we have all the time in the world. So we have a difference in attitude toward time.

Secondly, you told me while i was in china that youd be glad to meet me in the Philippines and looked forward to it. So the fact that you are being evasive now seems kind of two faced. And murphys law as well. There is no logical reason for it.

Thirdly, the fact that you took 2 months to get back to us isnt very polite or considerate, or even necessary. It shouldn't have taken you that long to do so. Wheres your sense of common courtesy?

Fourthly, you seemed to care about Angelo so much. Well nows your chance to finally meet him. Yet you dont seem to care. Again, you seem to have two faces, not like the marcos before.

Finally, you should know from listening to our podcast that rock and i are very credible down to earth people, without bullshit or nonsense, the type that people tend to trust the most. So why the unwarranted caution about us?

Please think about and consider all the above. Thanks.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Happier Abroad at last

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:41 am

Oh i get it. Marcos probably is afraid that if we show up to his town or village, that it may lower his reputation in his community to be associated with us, because maybe we will be perceived as playboys and scumbags and low lifes. Lol. And he cant risk that. Lol. So typical.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Happier Abroad at last

Postby smallcheese » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:21 am

Winston, how dense and obtuse are you???

In your replies on this thread, you demonstrated exactly why Marcos doesn't want to meet you first, in person in his home community. He offered to meet you and Rock in person possibly in the future in a neutral location like Manila if circumstances permitted. He's protecting his privacy and family so what's wrong with that? It's smart and wise to meet anyone you've met over the Internet (Skype included) in a neutral location. Why does he have to drop everything to respond to you or meet you? If he didn't respond immediately, doesn't that tell you something? Either he's too busy with his real life or he didn't want to waste any brain cycles arguing with you. Rock understands this and has respected his right to privacy. But as usual, you don't care because you feel slighted so now you have to prove to everyone that you are right and that you are the better man.

Marcos knows from your previous rantings and ravings what type of person you are. It's all here posted on this forum for everyone to see. He knows that you possess racist views and if you visited him in his immediate community, your poisonous and irrational thinking would offend many people in his community. People he has to live with long after you're gone.

Want proof? How about this rant from last year at the end of August about how Chinese people are superior to Filipinos:

Winston wrote:It can be objectively proven that Chinese race is superior to Filipino race. Come on now. Stop being so liberal. Races are not all the same or equal. That's politically correct liberal trash talk. Look at the obvious:

-- Chinese have higher IQ's than Filipinos, and more intelligent, calculating and analytical too.
-- Chinese and Chinese-Filipinos run all the major businesses and industries in the Philippines.
-- Chinese are much better at running businesses than Filipinos are. They are much better at managing money too. They are more efficient at everything in general.
-- Chinese women age better and more gracefully than Filipina women.
-- Chinese have more money than Filipinos in general.
-- Chinese have higher income than Filipinos.
-- Chinese live longer than Filipinos generally and are more health conscious as well.
-- Chinese are good in real estate and investment, and own much of the real estate properties in California.
-- Chinese women are more elegant, graceful and refined than Filipina women.
-- Chinese women are more educated than Filipina women.
-- Chinese women have higher standards than Filipina women do. They are more complicated too.
-- Chinese women can treat people to dinner and contribute financially to a relationship.
-- Chinese women are taller than Filipina women on average.
-- Chinese women's skin is smoother, whiter, silkier and higher quality.
-- Filipino women work as maids and caregivers, which is low class work. Chinese women don't do that kind of work because they are above it and too smart for it. Filipino women tend to take jobs that are low class. Everyone knows this and everyone can see this.
-- Chinese have more of a sense of fairness. If you treat a Chinese person, they will treat you back next time. Filipinos are happy to always receive and never give and never pay for anything.
Etc. Etc.

All this is obvious to anyone, whether you want to admit it or not. The facts are the facts, and are plain to see for everyone.


Marcos is happily married to a Filipina, has a daughter and another child on the way. Why on Earth would he want to subject his family, friends and community to someone who acts and thinks like you Winston????

BTW, would you also tell anyone you might meet that you have a son with a Filipina, whose race you consider to be racially inferior? A woman who raises your son on her own to the best of her abilities with only some financial help from you, while you travel around China and other places looking for women to date you and hoping to find someone to marry.

Since you're back in the inferior Philippines again, I guess you have failed so far in your quest for a Chinese wife. Why am I not surprised? :lol: :lol: :lol:
smallcheese
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:42 am
Location: Citizen of the world, currently in Hong Kong

Re: Happier Abroad at last

Postby Winston » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:10 am

smallcheese,
f**k you. Anyone who knows me here, NOT including you, will tell you that I have lots of social tact and am very agreeable and nice in person. I do not offend people for no reason, unless they try to offend me first of course. So of course I'm not gonna express any taboo views to Marcos' family. Duh. This goes without saying. You have no fricking common sense you dweeb. You definitely are small minded too.

I told you, Marcos was happy to meet me. Now he acts like a different person than the one I talked to on Skype. I don't respect double faced people. Plus he took 2 months to respond to my PM's and posts, which is rude and inconsiderate and unusual. Marcos knows I'm a very nice and genuine guy with a good vibe. He spoke to me on Skype and testified to it online here in the forum. So his actions don't make sense.

I don't mind meeting him in a neutral location like Manila, but that's a fat chance since he rarely goes there and I'd have to be there or free just at the right time he is. So hoping for that is like a slim to none shot. Not really something to depend on.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Happier Abroad at last

Postby smallcheese » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:53 am

As I totally expected, when confronted with the harsh reality of your own words and how people might be judging you from what you post on your forum, you reacted predictably by cursing me and using profanity. The truth hurts, doesn't it self-proclaimed truth seeker??? No big deal because that's what I expect from someone who is emotionally immature. Sorry, but I'll never stoop down to your level.

You're right! I don't know you at all! I've never met you in person or talked to you before. All I can judge you by are the words that you post on this Internet forum. Since you've been a public presence on the Internet for so many years, there is a rich history of how you think and act for people to judge you by. Based on what you've written over the years, I don't blame Marcos for playing it safe and avoiding meeting you (or anyone for that matter) near where he lives. That would be highly risky and foolish, especially when he has a family to protect.

What you wrote to Marcos about Chinese being racially superior to Filipinos was your direct response to something that he wrote. So it wouldn't surprise me if Marcos remembered this and many other occasions where you demonstrated your offensive, immature and racist nature. Hence my theory about the reluctance to meet you and Rock near where he lived.

So what if you claim to be a good person with integrity and common sense??? So what if you sound normal in a podcast??? What does any of that prove? You can only judge a person truly after you meet them in person and over time. And even then, you might still get it wrong. But the preponderance of your writings on this forum gives a person plenty of information on how to judge you initially as a person and as a human being.

You can't trust anyone you meet on the Internet, no matter how safe and good it sounds. Did you hear about the woman who was recently killed and chopped into pieces from a guy she met online in Seattle and starting dating?

http://nypost.com/2016/04/13/slain-mom-dismembered-in-own-home-pruning-saw-found-near-bathtub/

Did you ever listen to the serial killer Ted Bundy's last interview before he was executed? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlk_sRU49TI
He sounds very calm, normal and sane for a person who admitted to killing more than 30 women and girls.

Winston, your rantings and writings on your Internet forum are an albatross hanging around your neck. As an Internet savvy person, don't you realize that everything you post will stay there forever for all the world to see, no matter how hard you try to hide it? I don't blame Marcos one iota for not meeting with you near his home. He has to protect his privacy and family. Marcos offered to meet you guys when time and circumstances permit it, maybe in a neutral location like Manila. That seems reasonable. It may or may not happen but who knows? Marcos has his own life to live just as you have your own life to live. So instead of whining or complaining about it, just respect his wishes, accept it and move on. Rock understands that but sadly, you don't get it.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:42 am
Location: Citizen of the world, currently in Hong Kong

Re: Happier Abroad at last

Postby cdnFA » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:08 am

smallcheese wrote:BTW, would you also tell anyone you might meet that you have a son with a Filipina, whose race you consider to be racially inferior? A woman who raises your son on her own to the best of her abilities with only some financial help from you, while you travel around China and other places looking for women to date you and hoping to find someone to marry.
:


I noticed that he referred to himself as a man of integrity at least once in this thread.

I am pretty sure integrity doesn't mean what he thinks it means. His ethical judgement is right up there with his inability to judge evidence.

Someone who knocks up some chick and then leaves the country to hunt down other women is a scumbag and a lowlife by just about every standard out there.

OTOH it isn't as if the HA world is a particularly bright one. Even ignoring alien jews and flat earthism, Winston doesn't even realize that by letting loose with his tinfoil hat crap that he is crippling the forum and scaring that vast majority of HA types who are normal sane and intelligent.
It is bad enough to hold wackjob ideas, it is a whole higher level of brain suck to not seem to be able to figure out how far out from normalcy your views are.

It makes me sad to think how useful this forum would be if it were run by a sane person and not some "free thinker" who basically will accept just about any and every idea as long as it is different from the mainstream, some "intellectual" hipster. A free thinker is open to other ideas, he doesn't necessarily accept every one he encounters.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Happier Abroad at last

Postby starchild5 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:58 pm

SmallCheese,

I need to chip in here as even before Winston wrote all this, I predicted that he won't be meeting Winston. Winston even then had hopes but I knew he won't be meeting Winston nor you SmallCheese or anyone else.

You are totally twisting it the wrong way. Don't you get it, it has nothing to do with Winston character but everything to do with how Marcos life is unfolding. I can assure you, he won't be meeting anyone from this forum...Don't believe me ..Try it..

He will meet anyone or none..That's how his life is...He is not judging Winston by his nature but by things in his own life right now.

If what you said about Winston is true...I bet 100 Dollars to you and check, if you can make anyone meet him at his own place. Your argument is totally wrong. You seem to have personal grudge with Winston, same with cdnFA, who pounce on people, seeing an opportunity.

Your post has nothing whatsoever to do with Marcos meeting members here but you are taking personal grudges against Winston. PROVE ME WRONG. You can't, not even Marcos, will write this... even though I wrote negative about Marcos, he does not have anything personal issues with Winston and his lifestyle or his views, He won't meet me as well nor you, that is what the whole point of the thread was but you used it to score personal points :D
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1650
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Happier Abroad at last

Postby Ghost » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:33 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened. :wink:


Are you "simple" by any chance? :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Happier Abroad at last

Postby Winston » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:34 am

Smallcheese and Cdnfa,

f**k you both. Marcos not wanting to meet me has nothing to do with my views on race and genetics. It's his own privacy thing, as Rock and I explained earlier. If you were good at reading people, you'd know, but you two are so overly eager to bash me, that you make false assumptions to do so. Stupid. Plus Marcos himself explained why he doesn't want to meet us in his wife's hometown. But he offered to meet us in Manila in a neutral place. Didn't you guys so?

Both of you assholes are NOT neutral or unbiased at all. You are dickheads looking for a reason to bash me and slam me and insult me, even if unfairly. Both of you will receive a warning for mean spiritedness. So you will have a mark of bad behavior on your profile.

And it's not true that I believe in every conspiracy theory on the internet. Duh. Do you see me claiming that Elvis is still alive? Stupid. Just because I have abnormal views doesn't mean I'm messed up. Real truth seekers, when they dig further, find out that indeed "truth is stranger than fiction". Great truth seekers have known this for many years. Ever since Charles Fort in the 1920's found out about what we are and who rules over us, others have discovered the same thing since, as long as they follow the data. That's the key: Follow the data. Not what you believe or what society tells you to believe. A real truth seeker does that.

But you guys are dumb as bricks. And negative soothsayers too.

You guys, this thread started as something really positive and wonderful. Don't bring it down like trolls just to bash me and bully me.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Happier Abroad at last

Postby cdnFA » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:56 pm

Winston wrote:Smallcheese and Cdnfa,

f**k you both. Marcos not wanting to meet me has nothing to do with my views on race and genetics. It's his own privacy thing, as Rock and I explained earlier. If you were good at reading people, you'd know, but you two are so overly eager to bash me, that you make false assumptions to do so. Stupid. Plus Marcos himself explained why he doesn't want to meet us in his wife's hometown. But he offered to meet us in Manila in a neutral place. Didn't you guys so?

Both of you assholes are NOT neutral or unbiased at all. You are dickheads looking for a reason to bash me and slam me and insult me, even if unfairly. Both of you will receive a warning for mean spiritedness. So you will have a mark of bad behavior on your profile.

And it's not true that I believe in every conspiracy theory on the internet. Duh. Do you see me claiming that Elvis is still alive? Stupid. Just because I have abnormal views doesn't mean I'm messed up. Real truth seekers, when they dig further, find out that indeed "truth is stranger than fiction". Great truth seekers have known this for many years. Ever since Charles Fort in the 1920's found out about what we are and who rules over us, others have discovered the same thing since, as long as they follow the data. That's the key: Follow the data. Not what you believe or what society tells you to believe. A real truth seeker does that.

But you guys are dumb as bricks. And negative soothsayers too.

You guys, this thread started as something really positive and wonderful. Don't bring it down like trolls just to bash me and bully me.


My argument regarding the visiting pretty much starts and ends with the supposed man of integrity dropping his child's mother and sodding off to China to find something better. I noticed you didn't comment on that. I don't recall if I mentioned that it was the actual reason, but I find it gauling that someone would present themselves as a superior moral considering your actions. That alone would make any decent family man want to have nothing to do with you, or it should. However that would be pure speculation on my part.
Is this incorrect? Did you not do this.

The rest has nothing to do with visits and is just a rant of the way things are here.

A real truth seeker knows that anything can be made to sound reasonable to someone who is not proficient in the field. The book 1421 is filled with made up facts but I know two otherwise intelligent people who fell for it. Look at any diet book on the shelves, they usually don't resort to made up facts but they present half truths, ignore problems they can't address etc. However anyone reading those books would find the first one to be very persuasive. I remember one book on the CRON diet idea that presented data from IIRC biosphere 2 as evidence. However everyone lost weight and had to eat a near vegan very low fat diet because of some problems that come up. What they didn't mention is that the health markers they shows are pretty similar to the effects of the diet style and weight loss. If someone was unfamiliar with the low fat and vegan cultists one would think it was "evidence" in favor of CRON. Take a book that talks about immigration and how it has never been bigger using raw data. True, sure, but the base population was much smaller back then. 100 000 people moving into Vermont is a big deal, moving into NYC, not so much. Worst thing, the guy has been on this for many years and I am sure that problem as been pointed out to him a few times, still made it into the book. Granted one can make the argument that the sources of immigrants are different but that doesn't change the misleading nature of the original claim. Take a historical paperback which tried to make inferences on age in medieval times by pointing out the age of death of people in major positions of authority,,, the few people back then who had access to a varied and sufficient diet and who had to have lived long enough to reach their positions, also anecdotal. The Icebreaker book by Suverov which I actually fell for before I read Glantz.

All these are examples from books published by major publishers and found in libraries, not some web page or youtube video.

A real truth seeker also understands the difference between a figurative statement and a literal statement as well as the concept of hyperbole. Duh. With the things you do believe, saying that there isn't a conspiracy theory you don't believe communicates a fundamental truth about you even if it isn't a literal truth. You have limited ability to tell good evidence from bad. And yes, your abnormal views do mean you are messed up. You don't just have abnormal views like pipelines are worse than transporting oil by train or Justin Beiber is a talented artist. Your views are well, we would need a word beyond abnormal. You need a filter on that open mind of yours. There is a reason why your views are held by a very extreme minority. It isn't because people are stupid as much as it would please you to think so, it isn't because they just don't know, or don't consider it, it is because there really is nothing there and any serious examination of your so called evidence would cause the whole house of cards to fall down. I've seen it myself in several fields I've looked into. It is laughably bad how wrong the evidence and argumentation is. Just like I mentioned above, lies and weak argumentation. You just don't see it, or you don't want to see it.

Oh I am neutral and unbiased. You might want to look up those concepts again. I don't know you except for what you write on this forum. You never stole from me, you never banged my sister. Nor do I have a problem with the basic idea behind the forum, I came here because it is something I see in my future. I have no reason to be biased against you. I judge you on the basis on what you say.

I suppose it is legit that you think I am attacking you, but quite frankly I wish you would see the light instead. I have a friend who falls into your sphere of thinking and as annoying as it is to hear her go on, it saddens me more. I've literally done the "The site you referenced says X and provides links as evidence. None of those linked sites say X and they all actually oppose the premise of the site you referenced. Instead of a "hey maybe I should question that site" she starts shovelling more arguments that are easily countered and studies that also actually oppose her position.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Happier Abroad at last

Postby Teal Lantern » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:13 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:... The peace and quiet is overwhelming. I spend my life with my wife, in-laws, soon to have two children. Also living with us are four dogs, three puppies, two goats, several pigs, a duck, about a hundred chickens. ...

How much house and space does that require?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Previous

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests