Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Devastated after online polish girl experience

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Devastated after online polish girl experience

Postby jamesbond » Mon May 23, 2016 12:55 pm

Kurdiez wrote:I am the boy friend of the girl in this thread.

How did you find this forum and this thread?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Kurdiez » Mon May 23, 2016 2:03 pm

One of my girl friend's "online friend" told her he came across a thread here about her and me. My girl friend was so upset and very worried about what happened in this forum. HawaiianStyle did two things without her knowing when they met.

1. taking a photo of her (the sushi eating photo)
2. recording their conversations with a device

And as you can see he has uploaded these on the internet and publicly shared with everyone. I really have much to say about all the things that led up to him impulsively visiting Poland to see my girl friend but I don't want to get into that. It is done, my gf and I are over it, I'm sure HawaiianStyle is over it by now too.

If you are worried about the authenticity of my disclaimer of being her boy friend, you can see my facebook page with a post I just put up saying "I just had my first online gossip experience and it is not a good one."

https://www.facebook.com/jiminparky
Kurdiez
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue May 24, 2016 11:10 pm

I don't understand something. How did HawaiianStyle take a photo of this Polish girl eating sushi when he never met her? That doesn't make sense.

Also, Polish girls usually only like white guys, not asian. How was this exception found?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby chanta76 » Wed May 25, 2016 1:41 am

Winston,

It's possible that there are white girls that like Asian guys maybe it didn't happen to you but it doesn't mean other Asian guys can't get a white girl. In Poland K-pop is kind of popular plus it's not English speaking country. It's usually the English speaking countries like UK, USA, and Canada where there is allot bias towards Asian men. In other western countries like France, part of Eastern Europe it's not as bad for Asian men.
Jeez, Winston I thought you were open minded.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby Kurdiez » Wed May 25, 2016 3:16 am

Winston wrote:I don't understand something. How did HawaiianStyle take a photo of this Polish girl eating sushi when he never met her? That doesn't make sense.

Also, Polish girls usually only like white guys, not asian. How was this exception found?

If you read the original post, HawaiianStyle did go to Poland despite my girl friend tell him not to. He came anyways and asked her to come out. My girl friend asked me if it would be ok to just meet him in person and tell him to just go back and I said it's risky but do it if you want to. Then he took photos of her and recorded conversation secretly and posted here.
Kurdiez
Freshman Poster

Postby Kuli » Wed May 25, 2016 9:51 am

Winston wrote:I don't understand something. How did HawaiianStyle take a photo of this Polish girl eating sushi when he never met her? That doesn't make sense.

Ummm, you should re-read the story. Hawaiistyle went to Poland and looked up kurdiez gf. She was shocked but acted politly and went out with him, they ate sushi and there he took the pic.

Then, yeah, I agree with chanta76. Wtf, polish girls are some of the most open minded in dating foreigners (I know some of you guys are waaay used to pinays throwing themselves over you, but realize thats a global 'extreme') you just have to put a liiiittle effort lol. And there is a big kpop/kdrama popularity in Poland in general. Also a great interest in japanese and chinese language, and with that a great interest in asian huys is strongly rising there. So yeah, get some perspective.
Kuli
Freshman Poster

Postby Kuli » Wed May 25, 2016 10:05 am

Ontopic. When I first read this thread, like a month ago, I had a face-palm/lol-moment of the patheticness of OP, how he acted absolutly crazy chasing a mirrage and when realizing that he went furious and blamed others and looked for recognition here. Now when kurdiez has told his part, revealed himselfe (sort of) and told the consequences of OP's action it all gets more twisted, seeing that this is some sort of crazy-revenge rumor creating bashing that have had real impact.
Kuli
Freshman Poster

Postby Zambales » Wed May 25, 2016 11:18 am

This forum attracts some weird shit lol.

Could kurdiez be the Polish girl? Who knows? :shock:
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby Kurdiez » Wed May 25, 2016 1:19 pm

Zambales wrote:This forum attracts some weird shit lol.

If you read my previous post, I did prove that I am the boy friend by linking my personal facebook page. I posted a phrase on the wall to prove that I have access to that account and post on the wall.
Kurdiez
Freshman Poster

Postby singles6 » Wed May 25, 2016 5:51 pm

Kurdiez wrote:
Zambales wrote:This forum attracts some weird shit lol.

If you read my previous post, I did prove that I am the boy friend by linking my personal facebook page. I posted a phrase on the wall to prove that I have access to that account and post on the wall.

Initially I came here to blast the actions of HawaiianStyles, but after reading all of the conversation, I now realize the victim here is you.

If you weren't with her when she joined this website for dating, she was looking to replace you. If you were together, she was going behind your back to cheat on you, or still replace you(which, after reading the colored exchanges between your GF and him, this looks like it's the case). HawaiianStyles didn't make the 2nd cut(he made the first, hence all the Skype and texting) and since there was no chemistry but he flew all the way there, I'd surmise this scared her back into your arms. That's not someone you should be trying to build a relationship with, since if they did click, you wouldn't be here right now and she'd be with him. Or worse, she'd cheat but keep you as the backup since you appear to be more "stable". Because if she loved you, no way she'd go and have dinner with a guy she knows explicitly wants to be with her romantically since he's made his intentions known from the very start. You only came into play when HawaiianStyles wouldn't take no for an answer and she was trying to use you as a deterrent.

HawaiianStyles, you weren't misled, she just didn't like what she saw after the initial meeting online. The only person to blame here is yourself. She told you flat out she wasn't interested in you, yet you chose to pursue her anyway. Don't know why this is a surprise to you when she made it clear she didn't want to go any further. Forget desperate, this is stalker territory. Taking pictures, voice recordings, and her BF pictures posting them here without permission could land you in a world of hurt if you're not careful.

Ultimately, it's your decision. But it's not a good look when you have to defend your girlfriend after she put herself out there as single and wound up attracting someone she can't shake off.
singles6
Freshman Poster

Postby Kurdiez » Tue May 31, 2016 1:21 pm

You are right. I told her exactly that. If she really loves me why would she go out and meet someone else who obviously came for romantic reasons not out of pure friendship. I have nothing against her meeting friends. It was her first time experience with a person impulsively and irrationally coming all the way to Poland to see her, she just felt that it wasn't nice to ignore him (that's her personality and judgement call, I leave that up to her, it's what makes her her). Important thing for me was, she communicated with me every step of the way and let me know. I respect that. She's only 18 now. I met many girls in my life (primarily in their late 20's) and I personally think she handled everything way more mature than a typical 18 year old. She told me the important lesson she learned from this experience is that some things are just not worth doing.

That is my logical side talking up there. On the other hand I love her and I go with what feels right. Nobody's perfect. Everybody experiences different things and should learn to fix mistakes as time passes.

I do appreciate your criticisms. This is actually my very first internet forum debate / discussion experience. I am not an Internet person like my girl friend. After all, I feel a thread like this is oddly talking about something very personal to me with people who don't have full context of the situation. But really interesting to see how that brings objective unbiased views of it. Almost like counseling. My only hope here is that after all these discussions, HawaiianStyle would understand our side of the story and cease to post our personal things on the Internet. That's all.
Last edited by Kurdiez on Tue May 31, 2016 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kurdiez
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue May 31, 2016 1:33 pm

Kuli wrote:

Ummm, you should re-read the story. Hawaiistyle went to Poland and looked up kurdiez gf. She was shocked but acted politly and went out with him, they ate sushi and there he took the pic.

Then, yeah, I agree with chanta76. Wtf, polish girls are some of the most open minded in dating foreigners (I know some of you guys are waaay used to pinays throwing themselves over you, but realize thats a global 'extreme') you just have to put a liiiittle effort lol. And there is a big kpop/kdrama popularity in Poland in general. Also a great interest in japanese and chinese language, and with that a great interest in asian huys is strongly rising there. So yeah, get some perspective.

I was in poland 10 years ago. I didnt see any polish girls with asian guys. The polish girls i met all only wanted to be platonic friends. Any polish person will tell u that polish girls prefer white guys. Just because you find an exception doesnt mean that im wrong, or that 99 percent of polish girls dont prefer white guys. Anyone can find an exception. But that doesnt change the mainstream majority.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby chanta76 » Tue May 31, 2016 2:40 pm

Winston,

I notice in USA there is cultural sift where I see more Asian guys dating white girls but these are the younger Asian guys (under 25 ) . So it seems like in these past 10 years and mostly past 4 years I see more Asian men dating out at least here in NYC. I think you and I are about the same age. I'm 39 and I think your about the same age ..we grew up when it sucked to be an Asian guy in the USA. It sucked so bad that even Asian women didn't want us BUT I do notice that is loosening up here in the states.

I never been in Poland and maybe your right that most Polish girls prefer Polish guys but this Polish girl is 18 years old. In 10 years I think there was a boom in k-pop and Asian drama in some countries that effected the younger generation. At the same time what are the percentage of Asian men in Poland? I imagine very low or none at all.

It's like I can use South Korea for example. The vast majority of Korean girls still date and be with Korean guys. If you visit South Korea your going to see 99% Korean couples . You would have to visit the expats area to see any inter-racial couples. So a person can assume that most Korean girls prefer Korean guys.

Don't get me wrong Winston. I think as Asian men we have the raw deal still. It's still harder for Asian guys to date globally . At the same time I think as Asian men we have to become like trail blazer . In other words just because you don't see any Asian guys with this type of girls doesn't mean some Asian guy can't accomplish it.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby singles6 » Tue May 31, 2016 5:30 pm

Kurdiez wrote:You are right. I told her exactly that. If she really loves me why would she go out and meet someone else who obviously came for romantic reasons not out of pure friendship. I have nothing against her meeting friends. It was her first time experience with a person impulsively and irrationally coming all the way to Poland to see her, she just felt that it wasn't nice to ignore him (that's her personality and judgement call, I leave that up to her, it's what makes her her). Important thing for me was, she communicated with me every step of the way and let me know. I respect that. She's only 18 now. I met many girls in my life (primarily in their late 20's) and I personally think she handled everything way more mature than a typical 18 year old. She told me the important lesson she learned from this experience is that some things are just not worth doing.

That is my logical side talking up there. On the other hand I love her and I go with what feels right. Nobody's perfect. Everybody experiences different things and should learn to fix mistakes as time passes.

I do appreciate your criticisms. This is actually my very first internet forum debate / discussion experience. I am not an Internet person like my girl friend. After all, I feel a thread like this is oddly talking about something very personal to me with people who don't have full context of the situation. But really interesting to see how that brings objective unbiased views of it. Almost like counseling. My only hope here is that after all these discussions, HawaiianStyle would understand our side of the story and cease to post our personal things on the Internet. That's all.

Here's the thing:

When you're in a committed relationship, making friends isn't the problem. Making friends on a dating website is. If you're going to look at this logically, then view all the angles. If she kept you in the loop, as her BF you should have put your foot down way before it got to the point of him flying over there to see her. News flash, folks that are friends for years do that, maybe. Not ones who meet within a short span of time. Even though HawaiianStyles was in the wrong, your GF allowed it to get there. This wasn't a mistake, but a calculated move on her part.

But as you said, you love her and have to do what feels right for you. In the end it's your decision, I just hope you fully understand there's a big difference between being a choice and being a circumstance. As HawaiianStyles said, she identified as single. Even in her text, you were her "ex". That right there says in bold letters what her intentions are. Because if she was trying to be "friends", no reason to lie about her status.

Hawaiianstyles is out of the picture, as evidenced by his lack of participation in this thread. But sadly in your case, it's not him you should be worried about...
singles6
Freshman Poster

Postby HawaiianStyle » Tue May 31, 2016 6:54 pm

Alright I was on the fence about responding to this, but when you try to defend yourself at the expense of my own credibility I feel the need to chime in. You said that not everything I said was true, but I am only presenting the information as it was presented to me. Unlike you I am not fabricating or twisting anything to make myself look better.

So you mean to tell me that despite all her online profiles stating she is 17 and her telling me about her plans once she turns 18, doesn't actually mean she's 17? It is obvious that you just round up to 18 so you don't look as bad. Without going into more details and touching on the subject of physical intimacy I believe just these simple screenshots in itself prove that you are not a credible person.

In regards to online defamation/libel and my actions documenting exactly what happened, I do have family that have worked in fraud their whole life, so don't assume that I am oblivious to any potential consequences of my actions. Anyone that knows the specifics of the law will recognize that you are taking things way out of context. You don't have the financial means to pursue such a frivolous case in a foreign country and it would be truly ironic to do so in a country where your own personal life makes you a criminal, so please I would be humored if you tried.

This situation is disturbingly reminiscent of high school drama and everything that needed to be said has already been done, so it is in your best interest that you just let this thread die as it was on course to do before you intervened.

Winston wrote:I was in poland 10 years ago. I didnt see any polish girls with asian guys. The polish girls i met all only wanted to be platonic friends. Any polish person will tell u that polish girls prefer white guys. Just because you find an exception doesnt mean that im wrong, or that 99 percent of polish girls dont prefer white guys. Anyone can find an exception. But that doesnt change the mainstream majority.

Tinder in Poland is ridiculously easy.
Last edited by HawaiianStyle on Tue May 31, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HawaiianStyle
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories