Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Devastated after online polish girl experience

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Devastated after online polish girl experience

Postby Kurdiez » Tue May 31, 2016 8:43 pm

HawaiianStyle, why are you keep revealing personal information like that? Now you've just revealed my girl friend's birthday online. How do you justify putting up photos of us and recordings of your conversations with her all without us knowing in the first place?

Hey man, how about we talk on Skype tonight or some time soon, let's have a talk there. No use arguing on forum back and forth. I am actually very serious about you keep posting our personal information online. I'll get your Skype contacts from my girl friend.
Kurdiez
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 2:58 pm







Re: Devastated after online polish girl experience

Postby Kurdiez » Tue May 31, 2016 8:55 pm

Sorry, I correct myself. I forget that she hasn't had her birthday this year so I said 18 even though she is 17 going 18 this year. I guess you posted the birthday here to prove you are right and yes you are right. But still I'm not very happy about how you are keep posting personal stuff on here. So let's have a quick chat on Skype and resolve this issue. Maybe we have some misunderstanding about this whole thing. I got your Skype ID so I'll add you and let's talk.
Kurdiez
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 2:58 pm

Re: Devastated after online polish girl experience

Postby chanta76 » Tue May 31, 2016 10:13 pm

HawaiinStyle,

I don't think it's right to reveal too much personal information. I mean there has to be some level of respect. I would forget this girl and move on and find someone else. It's like it's becoming petty or your coming out as being jealous. Your Asian if I remember..just be happy for another Asian guy who might of gotten a girl. I understand for Asian guys sometimes we have this belief that there is not much out there and it's like this competition thing comes out. I mean I had reread your post your too desperate. There are other girls out there.

You remind of a friend I used to have. He didn't believe he could get a girl and there was this one girl who was cute and decent . He had major obsession or oneitis . It was pathetic. This girl had a on and off boy friend. My friend kept saying that boy friend is ugly and he thought he was better than him. For years he hunged around her. She even said to him a number of times they are just friends. That girl ended up marrying that other guy. My friend was so pathetic he even tried to kill himself or even thought about hurting her. That's bad. He spent years thinking about her when he could of went out and met some new hotter girl.

Don't be that guy. Asian guys don't have it as bad as some people think. Go out talk to a girl. If your good looking as you say and have good personality it's not all that bad.

Kurdiez,

I like to warn you ..Good luck but with the age gap I don't know how long this relationship will last.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Devastated after online polish girl experience

Postby singles6 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:04 am

Kurdiez wrote:Sorry, I correct myself. I forget that she hasn't had her birthday this year so I said 18 even though she is 17 going 18 this year. I guess you posted the birthday here to prove you are right and yes you are right. But still I'm not very happy about how you are keep posting personal stuff on here. So let's have a quick chat on Skype and resolve this issue. Maybe we have some misunderstanding about this whole thing. I got your Skype ID so I'll add you and let's talk.


I don't have enough time in the day to explain to you how horrible this idea is. But it appears you're trying to validate your version of events by talking to HawaiianStyles. Let me save you the trouble and break it down:

Your GF was trying to talk to other men on a dating site, she wasn't looking for "friends".

HawaiianStyles stepped up to the plate and struck out(so to speak) when she claimed there was no chemistry between the two of them, but it's obvious from his posting of texts and messages that she was more than willing to talk about things that aren't in the purview of "friendship".

Even after he showed up unexpectedly, she still met up and had dinner with him. The woman you love had dinner with another man who was trying to date her. Let that sink in for a bit.

And now you're here arguing with a guy who keeps posting info about you and her online. This meeting you're trying to orchestrate is only going to end badly since HS has no issues sharing what he has on her and it's becoming more apparent there are some things that need to be kept private, you might find out something you really don't want to know about.

Talking to him on Skype isn't going to give you the peace you're trying so hard to obtain. His version of events aren't going to match up with what your GF is going to tell you, and it's obvious you'll believe her no matter what.

My advice? You're 30, she's about to turn 18. She's got her whole life ahead of her. This will become a reoccurring problem you're not built to handle. And no one should have to go through that. Let her go and find a woman who wants to be with you instead of defaulting to you when what she really wants doesn't work out the way she wants it to.
singles6
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:13 am

Re: Devastated after online polish girl experience

Postby ChadB » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:02 pm

she prob wants to be with an Asian guy because she perceives them to be more docile and nice. she will use him till she regains her self esteem and self worth and start dating whit chads. lmao shes very young its so obvious this is just a phase.
User avatar
ChadB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:57 pm

Re: Devastated after online polish girl experience

Postby chanta76 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:27 pm

ChadB,

Since this is your first post and maybe your only post. You are a troll. She was on site where it's gear for non-Asian girls that are into Asian guys. Maybe it's hard for some entitled white guys to accept but there are some non-Asian girls who do like Asian men.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Devastated after online polish girl experience

Postby Kurdiez » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:35 pm

HawaiianStyle, stop hiding behind singles6 account and just get on Skype if you have so much to say. I actually have some things to tell you. Nothing offensive to you I think.
Kurdiez
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 2:58 pm

Re: Devastated after online polish girl experience

Postby singles6 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:03 pm

Kurdiez wrote:HawaiianStyle, stop hiding behind singles6 account and just get on Skype if you have so much to say. I actually have some things to tell you. Nothing offensive to you I think.


Sorry Kurdiez, I'm not HawaiianStyle. Just someone who saw this and wanted to lend some advice. But after careful consideration, I have to change my stance.

You're 30 years old; a grown man involved with a girl( I saw that because no matter how mature you might think she is, she's legally a child). You've been with her since she was 15. I can't possibly understand why you would want to get intimate with a teenager almost half your age. Instead of trying to stay in a relationship with a girl who clearly was trying to step out on you, find you a woman(preferably over the age of 18). Then you won't have to spend so much time explaining yourself to a bunch of strangers on the internet.
singles6
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:13 am

Re: Devastated after online polish girl experience

Postby chanta76 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:55 pm

singles6,

Even though I think there may be problems with the age gap. I have more of a problem with whoever you are telling another man how to live his life. You jealous? This is happierabroad where your going to have guys who come here who go abroad to try to find a better life. Yes, better dating too.

There are much older western guys who travel around Asia or other countries looking for younger women. I don't know the details of Kurdiez and his relationship and honestly I don't care. I just can't help but feel that you guys just want to sabotage it because you couldn't get it. That bothers me. Why care what he does? It's his business but you care because maybe you couldn't get that girl. Move on and find someone else.

Regarding the age gap it play out on it's own . And if you care too much than it just shows your card.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Devastated after online polish girl experience

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:46 pm

chanta76 wrote:Winston,

I notice in USA there is cultural sift where I see more Asian guys dating white girls but these are the younger Asian guys (under 25 ) . So it seems like in these past 10 years and mostly past 4 years I see more Asian men dating out at least here in NYC. I think you and I are about the same age. I'm 39 and I think your about the same age ..we grew up when it sucked to be an Asian guy in the USA. It sucked so bad that even Asian women didn't want us BUT I do notice that is loosening up here in the states.

I never been in Poland and maybe your right that most Polish girls prefer Polish guys but this Polish girl is 18 years old. In 10 years I think there was a boom in k-pop and Asian drama in some countries that effected the younger generation. At the same time what are the percentage of Asian men in Poland? I imagine very low or none at all.

It's like I can use South Korea for example. The vast majority of Korean girls still date and be with Korean guys. If you visit South Korea your going to see 99% Korean couples . You would have to visit the expats area to see any inter-racial couples. So a person can assume that most Korean girls prefer Korean guys.

Don't get me wrong Winston. I think as Asian men we have the raw deal still. It's still harder for Asian guys to date globally . At the same time I think as Asian men we have to become like trail blazer . In other words just because you don't see any Asian guys with this type of girls doesn't mean some Asian guy can't accomplish it.


Chanta76,
I forgot to mention something, which I mentioned before, but not sure if you remember it. In Poland, even PROSTITUTES in brothels I went to REJECTED me! No joke! Some of the hot white girls in the brothels in Poland refused to service me. They looked away or treated me rudely because they didn't want me to pick them. Some just walked away or looked away. Even in the US, I've never seen white sex workers in brothels refuse to service me just because I'm Asian. Yet that did happen in Poland, more than once too. That tells you right there the attitude of the white girls there toward Asian guys. I was a lot thinner back then too.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23604
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Devastated after online polish girl experience

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:48 pm

Kurdiez wrote:HawaiianStyle, stop hiding behind singles6 account and just get on Skype if you have so much to say. I actually have some things to tell you. Nothing offensive to you I think.


Their IP's don't match. But then again, one of them could be using a proxy. Do their writing styles match? Why does singles6 even care about this issue? What's his stake in it?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23604
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Devastated after online polish girl experience

Postby Adama » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:59 pm

Winston wrote:
Chanta76,
I forgot to mention something, which I mentioned before, but not sure if you remember it. In Poland, even PROSTITUTES in brothels I went to REJECTED me! No joke! Some of the hot white girls in the brothels in Poland refused to service me. They looked away or treated me rudely because they didn't want me to pick them. Some just walked away or looked away. Even in the US, I've never seen white sex workers in brothels refuse to service me just because I'm Asian. Yet that did happen in Poland, more than once too. That tells you right there the attitude of the white girls there toward Asian guys. I was a lot thinner back then too.


Who wants that kind of disrespectful person any way? I remember being rejected by a few pigs years ago. At the time, it always stung, hard. Just bitter rejection and mistreatment. But guess what? It wasn't me that was garbage. I am exceedingly happy now that every woman who ever rejected me did so. She did me a huge favor. She was aware of something which I was not aware of, that deep down we are completely incompatible. If I had gotten with any of those women who rejected me, I would now be suffering a fate which King Solomon says that he hates more than death itself! Where is the proof? The brutal rejection itself is the proof. A woman who could reject so bitterly and callously does not have a morsel of love in her heart for any man. Such a cold person obviously has no issues with being cold and callous. You can see now how rejection is a hidden blessing. It is delivery out of the hand of the wicked woman.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Devastated after online polish girl experience

Postby chanta76 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:27 am

Winston,

Places like South Korea and Japan have red light district. Many of those places do not service foreign men. But does this mean that women in those countries are not open to foreign men?

I never been to Poland and I'm not discounting your experience. As Asian men we don't have the same luxury as white men. Let me tell you story about South Korea. Places like 588 and Mi-aire are well known red light district (by the way those places are kind of shut down) and would refuse foreign men. However, because of the growing expat community in South Korea there are pockets of area where foreign men can get access to Korean sex workers. It used to been only outside the US GI bases where a foreign guy can get service but nowadays it's changing.

What's the moral of the story? Nothing is static ..culture and people thinking are always changing. Let say there is growing Asian population in Poland I think it be different. I mean I understand as Asian men we have a crappy deck of cards dealt to us. And there is more racism with white folks but the only choice is to live harder and work harder.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Devastated after online polish girl experience

Postby chanta76 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:30 am

Winston wrote:
Kurdiez wrote:HawaiianStyle, stop hiding behind singles6 account and just get on Skype if you have so much to say. I actually have some things to tell you. Nothing offensive to you I think.


Their IP's don't match. But then again, one of them could be using a proxy. Do their writing styles match? Why does singles6 even care about this issue? What's his stake in it?


Exactly...I wouldn't cock block another fellow asian guy trying to find happiness. It's hard enough for us Asian men and I think to cockblock each other each other is stupid. It's like crabs in the bucket syndrome.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Devastated after online polish girl experience

Postby Kuli » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:33 am

Winston wrote:
Kuli wrote:
Winston wrote:I don't understand something. How did HawaiianStyle take a photo of this Polish girl eating sushi when he never met her? That doesn't make sense.

Also, Polish girls usually only like white guys, not asian. How was this exception found?


Ummm, you should re-read the story. Hawaiistyle went to Poland and looked up kurdiez gf. She was shocked but acted politly and went out with him, they ate sushi and there he took the pic.

Then, yeah, I agree with chanta76. Wtf, polish girls are some of the most open minded in dating foreigners (I know some of you guys are waaay used to pinays throwing themselves over you, but realize thats a global 'extreme') you just have to put a liiiittle effort lol. And there is a big kpop/kdrama popularity in Poland in general. Also a great interest in japanese and chinese language, and with that a great interest in asian huys is strongly rising there. So yeah, get some perspective.


I was in poland 10 years ago. I didnt see any polish girls with asian guys. The polish girls i met all only wanted to be platonic friends. Any polish person will tell u that polish girls prefer white guys. Just because you find an exception doesnt mean that im wrong, or that 99 percent of polish girls dont prefer white guys. Anyone can find an exception. But that doesnt change the mainstream majority.


You realize that argument can work both ways? Just because You ( with all respect) an overweight, middleage, short man with not much style couldnt get much in Poland 10 years ago doesnt mean that my experience is that rare. I dont denie that the average polish girls prefer a white guy, but it was You who in the first place questioned how on earth kurdiez could get a polish gf as an asian guy, so I and chanta76 gave you an update on reality.

Oh, and you being rejected by prostitues...lol!
Kuli
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests