Page 1 of 1

How to post images and photos in this forum

Posted: March 2nd, 2008, 9:32 pm
by Winston
Here is how to post images and photos here in the forum.

First, upload your images to your website or a photo sharing site, such as Yahoo Photo Bucket or Picasa Images by Google.

Then, copy the image URL of the image and insert it between these tags:

Code: Select all

[img]image URL[/img]
You can get the Image URL by right clicking on a photo and selecting "Copy Image URL" or something similar.

Make sure to include the "http://" part of the URL.

If you have a website, simply upload the photo to your site and then link the URL of it in the manner described above.

Or you can paste an Image URL and then highlight it and click on the "Img" button in the menu above to wrap the tags around it.

Posted: August 7th, 2012, 12:15 pm
by ***JP***
How about photos that are on the hard drive and not on websites?

Re: How to post photos in this board

Posted: January 17th, 2015, 10:36 pm
by Travelin Man
The videos are not working. The videos are uploaded to YouTube and I'm using the appropriate youtube tag. For example the below video doesn't work. Any suggestions?


Re: How to post photos in this board

Posted: January 18th, 2015, 12:21 am
by droid
Travelin Man wrote:The videos are not working. The videos are uploaded to YouTube and I'm using the appropriate youtube tag. For example the below video doesn't work. Any suggestions?
Found it, make it http instead of https


Re: How to post photos in this board

Posted: January 18th, 2015, 5:36 am
by Banano
Whats the best way to post photos that are on your hard drive, not website?

Re: How to post photos in this board

Posted: January 19th, 2015, 4:58 am
by Winston
Banano wrote:Whats the best way to post photos that are on your hard drive, not website?
You have to upload them to a photo sharing site first. Like picasaweb or Google albums or Flickr. Then embed the image links as described above.

Re: How to post photos in this board

Posted: January 19th, 2015, 2:00 pm
by jamesbond
Image

Re: How to post images and photos in this forum

Posted: December 29th, 2015, 11:40 am
by Winston
Here is a site you can quickly upload images to and embed in forums per the instructions in the OP above. Check it out.

http://www.postimage.org/

Or you can try Photobucket by Yahoo.

http://www.photobucket.com/

Re: How to post images and photos in this forum

Posted: December 30th, 2015, 3:40 pm
by IraqVet2003
Winston wrote:Here is a site you can quickly upload images to and embed in forums per the instructions in the OP above. Check it out.

http://www.postimage.org/

Or you can try Photobucket by Yahoo.

http://www.photobucket.com/
Thanks for the info Winston.