Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby chibolo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:02 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
chibolo wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
chibolo wrote:
And you don't know Peru. The Peruvians in Chile don't represent all Peruvians (they are almost always very low class) or even the average Peruvian. Also Chile and Peru have been arch enemies for more than 100 years so of course Chileans don't like them.

I also am not taking about only one city in Mexico I am talking about the whole country on average. I am not saying it is EXACTLY the same but yes similar, especially to a foreigner like me. There are cities in Peru too where there are lots of euro-mestizos such as Cajamarca.


The Peruvians I met in Mexico look exactly the same as the Peruvians in Chile. I also met Peruvians in the USA (there are far more South Americans than Mexicans in Philadelphia, and they look physically the same as the ones I met in Mexico and in Chile).

I never claim to know Peru, you assumed recklessly this.

You just said you visited only two cities in Mexico, that is not much to know about one country when I am a local guy in here.

In Guadalajara, the average person (including most of my relatives and I) are Euro-mestizos. Northern Mexico, Guadalajara and Bajio regions are Euro-mestizos on average. Mexico City and Acapulco are indo-mestizos on average. I feel like I am in Peru now that I am in Mexico City as people here look different from where I come from.


Go to any expensive club in Peru and you will see euro-mestizos, castizos and European Peruvians everywhere. But who cares really? Just because a country has more indigenous blood doesn't make it inferior. To me people who think that ARE inferior.

Yes I have visited only two cities (well three actually) but I am familiar with Mexican culture (culture/history, music, food, etc.) and have friends in Mexico.


No one in here is saying his country is inferior just because they have a higher Amerindian population. But this guy saying I look mostly indigenous is clearly trolling against me, something I will not tolerate and will take action as the moderators here are inept at doing their job. In Anthopology forums and pages, got classified as Euro-mestizo, and Matt knows this as he is part of one. So, cannot deny this fact.

This Peruvian is clearly trolling in here.


But why the f**k do you care so much about that? Who cares if you have 30% 40% or 80% indigenous blood? It is obvious that you see indigenous people as inferior which is very typical of most latinos. Sad but true.
Last edited by chibolo on Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chibolo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:06 am







Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:07 pm

yick wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:[
Retard, you know there is a stereotypical Peruvian look, otherwise, we will not have stereotypes about your appearance.


That's because you are f***ing stupid - which is why you get shit on here. There is no such thing as a typical looking 'Peruvian' any more than there
is a typical looking South African or Canadian.

No there isn't - you can be Peruvian and ANY colour you choose. That is how it is.

Now - you would pass as 'cholito' in Peru - because of your diminutive height and Indian looks.

What's wrong with being small and indigenous.

Image

Here is one of your relatives to explain - and he is more European than you are! :lol:


You are f***ing stupid. You guys clearly troll against me because you cannot compete against me. Even one poster in here said most of the guys in this page are losers who make fake claims of girls or get at the most prostitutes. You are most likely one of those guys, that is why you harrass me.

Not all Europeans are tall, you know. And I do not pass as cholo because Indigenous people are not 5'7" tall. Otherwise, you consider Chileans cholos? They are also same height as me. Also, I do not look Indigenous. First, look at my family photos, mother f***er culiao. I have big eyes, proyecting nose, angular face, olive skin, and wavy hair, typical Caucasoid traits. I do not have china eyes, straigh coarse hair like a porcupine, reddish brown skin, nor round face and flat nose, typical Amerindian/Asian traits.

Mira, parale al webeo porque claramente andas puro webeando, indio de mierda. Vete a comer palomas o andar de brichero, que eso es lo unico util que tu y tu raza andina de mierda es util.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby yick » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:08 pm

Aweonao concha tu madre. Esas weas ni siquiera se venden en Mexico. Seguro tu eres un marron acomplejado que me tiene envidia porque YO si me veo mas caucasico y mas claro en color de piel que vos. Hasta que no me muestres una puta foto tuya, no te creere. Eres un indio farsante, weon.


Why are you getting all upset? You look like a Peruvian? What's wrong with that? Nothing!

I am better looking than you, pal.


No you are not.

Now some women might think so but sure as shite plenty wouldn't - and I am taller, I am bigger, I am stronger than you - which all counts when women are checking out a man.

You avoid my answer and not wanting to show a photo of yours.


Course I won't - i don't sell donuts for a living, if I did I would. None of this is complicated.

I am MUCH whiter and European looking than you, pal.


:lol:

I promise that you are not - not that it is anything to brag about. I would look out of place sat in a teepee smoking a peace pipe whereas you... would not.

Like if we Latin Americans do not know about you guys. Peruvians are the biggest trolls on the internet and in person.


You need pyschiactric help with this problem you have.

My dad is 1.82m tall, and my paternal grandfather is 1.88m tall.


Who - that fella who looks like Bill Cosby cutting up the birthday cake?

Yeah - sure - there are tall black people - look at Denis Rodman and most of the NBA! :lol:

They can crush you easily. I can also too as dont understimate my strength. You can end up even losing your life against me.


I promise I would knock you out in one punch.

Mexican women are far better looking than your ugly indias peruanas. Go to Guadalajara, and you see eye candy of girls there that only go with guys like me,


You are WELCOME TO THEM - I don't want the Hiawatha, fat f***ing squaws you have injected your Cholito semen into :lol:

Not my fault I am lucky, and you are not


You are really 'lucky'

you are small, weak, feminine, married a tranny who was a KTV hostess, your tall dad is the spit of Bill Cosby and you work in a donut shop.

As long as we don't have to swap lives - you can keep your luck! 8)
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:21 pm

yick wrote:
Aweonao concha tu madre. Esas weas ni siquiera se venden en Mexico. Seguro tu eres un marron acomplejado que me tiene envidia porque YO si me veo mas caucasico y mas claro en color de piel que vos. Hasta que no me muestres una puta foto tuya, no te creere. Eres un indio farsante, weon.


Why are you getting all upset? You look like a Peruvian? What's wrong with that? Nothing!

I am better looking than you, pal.


No you are not.

Now some women might think so but sure as shite plenty wouldn't - and I am taller, I am bigger, I am stronger than you - which all counts when women are checking out a man.

You avoid my answer and not wanting to show a photo of yours.


Course I won't - i don't sell donuts for a living, if I did I would. None of this is complicated.

I am MUCH whiter and European looking than you, pal.


:lol:

I promise that you are not - not that it is anything to brag about. I would look out of place sat in a teepee smoking a peace pipe whereas you... would not.

Like if we Latin Americans do not know about you guys. Peruvians are the biggest trolls on the internet and in person.


You need pyschiactric help with this problem you have.

My dad is 1.82m tall, and my paternal grandfather is 1.88m tall.


Who - that fella who looks like Bill Cosby cutting up the birthday cake?

Yeah - sure - there are tall black people - look at Denis Rodman and most of the NBA! :lol:

They can crush you easily. I can also too as dont understimate my strength. You can end up even losing your life against me.


I promise I would knock you out in one punch.

Mexican women are far better looking than your ugly indias peruanas. Go to Guadalajara, and you see eye candy of girls there that only go with guys like me,


You are WELCOME TO THEM - I don't want the Hiawatha, fat f***ing squaws you have injected your Cholito semen into :lol:

Not my fault I am lucky, and you are not


You are really 'lucky'

you are small, weak, feminine, married a tranny who was a KTV hostess, your tall dad is the spit of Bill Cosby and you work in a donut shop.

As long as we don't have to swap lives - you can keep your luck! 8)


Retard, I can beat you and women would prefer me over you. I have a much better looking face and slender and dress stylish, unlike you that you dress naco or as they day in Chile flaite or in your shithole country piraña. Parale al webeo, cabron.

Show the f***ing photo! Otherwise, I know you are lying in here and you are not what you claim to be (just like most posters in here). Admit it, you are a pretentious fake.

I would know you down easily, and to make things more sadistic, I will microwave your corpse and feed it to the stray dogs. Want to get clever with me, tough guy? You do not know who you are messing with, indio de mierda.

That man is not even my dad. He is my uncle, my father's older brother. And there is no nigger in his features. El peruanito es un acomplejado y ahora ve nigger en mi familia. Mira, indio de mierda, en Mexico ni siquiera hay niggers como en tu mugroso pais, asi que muy dificilmente tendria sangre nigger cuando no hay negros en Mexico a diferencia del Peru donde si hay gente de raza negra aunque no tanto como los indios andinos, que son mayoria.

You know you get flat rejected with hot Mexican girls. You do not even want to take the challenge as you know you will flat lose instantly. Pretty coward you are. Take challenges like a man, faggot.

I am quite lucky as I live in one of the most exclusive areas in this city (Matt already visited it, so there is the evidence), live 10 minutes from my office, have money, looks, success, a good looking wife and female admirers, win raffles constantly, and do not need to go to a foreign country to kill my hunger.

what you have? Only your muscles?! HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are out of my league, peruanito and below me.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:28 pm

chibolo wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
chibolo wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
chibolo wrote:
And you don't know Peru. The Peruvians in Chile don't represent all Peruvians (they are almost always very low class) or even the average Peruvian. Also Chile and Peru have been arch enemies for more than 100 years so of course Chileans don't like them.

I also am not taking about only one city in Mexico I am talking about the whole country on average. I am not saying it is EXACTLY the same but yes similar, especially to a foreigner like me. There are cities in Peru too where there are lots of euro-mestizos such as Cajamarca.


The Peruvians I met in Mexico look exactly the same as the Peruvians in Chile. I also met Peruvians in the USA (there are far more South Americans than Mexicans in Philadelphia, and they look physically the same as the ones I met in Mexico and in Chile).

I never claim to know Peru, you assumed recklessly this.

You just said you visited only two cities in Mexico, that is not much to know about one country when I am a local guy in here.

In Guadalajara, the average person (including most of my relatives and I) are Euro-mestizos. Northern Mexico, Guadalajara and Bajio regions are Euro-mestizos on average. Mexico City and Acapulco are indo-mestizos on average. I feel like I am in Peru now that I am in Mexico City as people here look different from where I come from.


Go to any expensive club in Peru and you will see euro-mestizos, castizos and European Peruvians everywhere. But who cares really? Just because a country has more indigenous blood doesn't make it inferior. To me people who think that ARE inferior.

Yes I have visited only two cities (well three actually) but I am familiar with Mexican culture (culture/history, music, food, etc.) and have friends in Mexico.


No one in here is saying his country is inferior just because they have a higher Amerindian population. But this guy saying I look mostly indigenous is clearly trolling against me, something I will not tolerate and will take action as the moderators here are inept at doing their job. In Anthopology forums and pages, got classified as Euro-mestizo, and Matt knows this as he is part of one. So, cannot deny this fact.

This Peruvian is clearly trolling in here.


But why the f**k do you care so much about that? Who cares if you have 30% 40% or 80% indigenous blood? It is obvious that you see indigenous people as inferior which is very typical of most latinos. Sad but true.


If you want to take it like this, go ahead. Your own problem, mate. But I will not say I am predominantly Amerindian when clearly I am not. That is plain bs.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby Conjo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:28 pm

So Tapatio, what is all this talk of your wife being a former prostitute about? Did she really work as a callgirl or exotic dancer before you met or is that just slanderous libel? According to some here, you have admitted to this yourself.

Anyone have a link? This needs to be verified.
Conjo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:25 pm

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby yick » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:31 pm

Retard, I can beat you and women would prefer me over you. I have a much better looking face and slender and dress stylish, unlike you that you dress naco or as they day in Chile flaite or in your shithole country piraña. Parale al webeo, cabron.


You are too small and weak.

You are - sorry man.

You aren't better looking than me at all, you are above average, as am I - neither of us are anything special. You would fit right in Peru.

Show the f***ing photo! Otherwise, I know you are lying in here and you are not what you claim to be (just like most posters in here). Admit it, you are a pretentious fake.


I'm not going to show my photo on here, f**k off you fool! :lol:

I would know you down easily, and to make things more sadistic, I will microwave your corpse and feed it to the stray dogs. Want to get clever with me, tough guy? You do not know who you are messing with, indio de mierda.


The only thing you are capable of hurting on me is hitting my knees you pipsqueak.


That man is not even my dad. He is my uncle, my father's older brother. And there is no nigger in his features. El peruanito es un acomplejado y ahora ve nigger en mi familia. Mira, indio de mierda, en Mexico ni siquiera hay niggers como en tu mugroso pais, asi que muy dificilmente tendria sangre nigger cuando no hay negros en Mexico a diferencia del Peru donde si hay gente de raza negra aunque no tanto como los indios andinos, que son mayoria.


Stop calling people 'niggers' don't be such a little c**t all your life.

E Izzarry is your 'companero' and is black - is he a 'nigger' as well?

You horrible little c**t of a boy.

Look - I am just saying your Uncle looks like Bill Cosby, he is the spit of Bill Cosby - get your uncle and a picture of Bill Cosby - go on - I'll prove it here and now.

And if you don't - it is because you KNOW I'M RIGHT. :lol:

You know you get flat rejected with hot Mexican girls. You do not even want to take the challenge as you know you will flat lose instantly. Pretty coward you are. Take challenges like a man, faggot.

I am quite lucky as I live in one of the most exclusive areas in this city (Matt already visited it, so there is the evidence), live 10 minutes from my office, have money, looks, success, a good looking wife and female admirers, win raffles constantly, and do not need to go to a foreign country to kill my hunger.

what you have? Only your muscles?! HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are out of my league, peruanito and below me.


Keep dreaming greaseball.

:D
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby chibolo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:33 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:[

If you want to take it like this, go ahead. Your own problem, mate. But I will not say I am predominantly Amerindian when clearly I am not. That is plain bs.


Actually I would say that it is YOUR problem and a problem for Latin America in general since you (and a large percentage of other latinos) clearly don't want to accept what is part of your own heritage (indigenous blood and culture).
chibolo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:06 am

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:43 pm

yick wrote:
Retard, I can beat you and women would prefer me over you. I have a much better looking face and slender and dress stylish, unlike you that you dress naco or as they day in Chile flaite or in your shithole country piraña. Parale al webeo, cabron.


You are too small and weak.

You are - sorry man.

You aren't better looking than me at all, you are above average, as am I - neither of us are anything special. You would fit right in Peru.

Show the f***ing photo! Otherwise, I know you are lying in here and you are not what you claim to be (just like most posters in here). Admit it, you are a pretentious fake.


I'm not going to show my photo on here, f**k off you fool! :lol:

I would know you down easily, and to make things more sadistic, I will microwave your corpse and feed it to the stray dogs. Want to get clever with me, tough guy? You do not know who you are messing with, indio de mierda.


The only thing you are capable of hurting on me is hitting my knees you pipsqueak.


That man is not even my dad. He is my uncle, my father's older brother. And there is no nigger in his features. El peruanito es un acomplejado y ahora ve nigger en mi familia. Mira, indio de mierda, en Mexico ni siquiera hay niggers como en tu mugroso pais, asi que muy dificilmente tendria sangre nigger cuando no hay negros en Mexico a diferencia del Peru donde si hay gente de raza negra aunque no tanto como los indios andinos, que son mayoria.


Stop calling people 'niggers' don't be such a little c**t all your life.

E Izzarry is your 'companero' and is black - is he a 'nigger' as well?

You horrible little c**t of a boy.

Look - I am just saying your Uncle looks like Bill Cosby, he is the spit of Bill Cosby - get your uncle and a picture of Bill Cosby - go on - I'll prove it here and now.

And if you don't - it is because you KNOW I'M RIGHT. :lol:

You know you get flat rejected with hot Mexican girls. You do not even want to take the challenge as you know you will flat lose instantly. Pretty coward you are. Take challenges like a man, faggot.

I am quite lucky as I live in one of the most exclusive areas in this city (Matt already visited it, so there is the evidence), live 10 minutes from my office, have money, looks, success, a good looking wife and female admirers, win raffles constantly, and do not need to go to a foreign country to kill my hunger.

what you have? Only your muscles?! HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are out of my league, peruanito and below me.


Keep dreaming greaseball.

:D



I am not small. You know in Chile and in Mexico, I am consider average height. Besides, there are guys who are tall and are as ugly as a kick in the testicles, such as yourself.

I fit much more in Chile than in Peru. Sorry, the facts are the facts, weon.

f**k you! No Photo= Pretentious fake.

We will see when you end up dead. The most idiotic persons are the ones who assume stupidly, such as yourself.

My uncle, but you have not shown photo of my parents, asshole. Use your f***ing brain once an for all. Oh, I forgot, Peruvians are too dumb to use their brains since they only use it para andar puro webeando. :lol:
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby yick » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:43 pm

chibolo wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:[

If you want to take it like this, go ahead. Your own problem, mate. But I will not say I am predominantly Amerindian when clearly I am not. That is plain bs.


Actually I would say that it is YOUR problem and a problem for Latin America in general since you (and a large percentage of other latinos) clearly don't want to accept what is part of your own heritage (indigenous blood and culture).

I agree, this is something that has retarded the whole of Latin America for hundreds of years.

It is a pity, but just look at the racist, shaming language of a man who is clearly indigenous on this very thread.

It is about time ALL South Americans stopped the whitewashing of their own culture and DNA, there is a lot to be proud of.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:44 pm

chibolo wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:[

If you want to take it like this, go ahead. Your own problem, mate. But I will not say I am predominantly Amerindian when clearly I am not. That is plain bs.


Actually I would say that it is YOUR problem and a problem for Latin America in general since you (and a large percentage of other latinos) clearly don't want to accept what is part of your own heritage (indigenous blood and culture).


Don't come with me with this BS. I am aware what is part of my country. I do not need some foreigner to tell me how things are, capisce?

Do not get clever with me.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby yick » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:54 pm

I am not small.


Yes you are.


You know in Chile and in Mexico, I am consider average height


Because of the Indian admixture in the blood - the people who are more indigenous are shorter - what's wrong with being an Indian - what's wrong with being half Mapuche and half Aztec with some African ancestry?

Nothing wrong with it...

Besides, there are guys who are tall and are as ugly as a kick in the testicles, such as yourself.

I fit much more in Chile than in Peru. Sorry, the facts are the facts, weon.


In Peru - you would look like most people

f**k you! No Photo= Pretentious fake.

We will see when you end up dead. The most idiotic persons are the ones who assume stupidly, such as yourself.

My uncle, but you have not shown photo of my parents, asshole. Use your f***ing brain once an for all. Oh, I forgot, Peruvians are too dumb to use their brains since they only use it para andar puro webeando. :lol:



I found a picture of your Tio - here he is...

Image

Look at that smile, he wants to cut a birthday cake up for you...

And here are your parents...


Image

I have to go now Cholito, until the next time, stay cool... :P
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:59 pm

yick wrote:
Retard, I can beat you and women would prefer me over you. I have a much better looking face and slender and dress stylish, unlike you that you dress naco or as they day in Chile flaite or in your shithole country piraña. Parale al webeo, cabron.


You are too small and weak.

You are - sorry man.

You aren't better looking than me at all, you are above average, as am I - neither of us are anything special. You would fit right in Peru.

Show the f***ing photo! Otherwise, I know you are lying in here and you are not what you claim to be (just like most posters in here). Admit it, you are a pretentious fake.


I'm not going to show my photo on here, f**k off you fool! :lol:

I would know you down easily, and to make things more sadistic, I will microwave your corpse and feed it to the stray dogs. Want to get clever with me, tough guy? You do not know who you are messing with, indio de mierda.


The only thing you are capable of hurting on me is hitting my knees you pipsqueak.


That man is not even my dad. He is my uncle, my father's older brother. And there is no nigger in his features. El peruanito es un acomplejado y ahora ve nigger en mi familia. Mira, indio de mierda, en Mexico ni siquiera hay niggers como en tu mugroso pais, asi que muy dificilmente tendria sangre nigger cuando no hay negros en Mexico a diferencia del Peru donde si hay gente de raza negra aunque no tanto como los indios andinos, que son mayoria.


Stop calling people 'niggers' don't be such a little c**t all your life.

E Izzarry is your 'companero' and is black - is he a 'nigger' as well?

You horrible little c**t of a boy.

Look - I am just saying your Uncle looks like Bill Cosby, he is the spit of Bill Cosby - get your uncle and a picture of Bill Cosby - go on - I'll prove it here and now.

And if you don't - it is because you KNOW I'M RIGHT. :lol:

You know you get flat rejected with hot Mexican girls. You do not even want to take the challenge as you know you will flat lose instantly. Pretty coward you are. Take challenges like a man, faggot.

I am quite lucky as I live in one of the most exclusive areas in this city (Matt already visited it, so there is the evidence), live 10 minutes from my office, have money, looks, success, a good looking wife and female admirers, win raffles constantly, and do not need to go to a foreign country to kill my hunger.

what you have? Only your muscles?! HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are out of my league, peruanito and below me.


Keep dreaming greaseball.

:D

Just because I can speak ebonics and have "R&B" as a part of screenname doesn't constitute that I'm Black....nor a n*gger for that matter. I "love" U.S-influenced myopia.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:00 pm

yick wrote:
I am not small.


Yes you are.


You know in Chile and in Mexico, I am consider average height


Because of the Indian admixture in the blood - the people who are more indigenous are shorter - what's wrong with being an Indian - what's wrong with being half Mapuche and half Aztec with some African ancestry?

Nothing wrong with it...

Besides, there are guys who are tall and are as ugly as a kick in the testicles, such as yourself.

I fit much more in Chile than in Peru. Sorry, the facts are the facts, weon.


In Peru - you would look like most people

f**k you! No Photo= Pretentious fake.

We will see when you end up dead. The most idiotic persons are the ones who assume stupidly, such as yourself.

My uncle, but you have not shown photo of my parents, asshole. Use your f***ing brain once an for all. Oh, I forgot, Peruvians are too dumb to use their brains since they only use it para andar puro webeando. :lol:



I found a picture of your Tio - here he is...

Image

Look at that smile, he wants to cut a birthday cake up for you...

And here are your parents...


Image

I have to go now Cholito, until the next time, stay cool... :P


Not always. I have met indo mestizos here in Mexico who are as tall as you, and I look much more Euro than them.

Retards, I do not have negro blood. My ancestry is Spanish, Lebanese, some Huichol Indian and a bit of German Jew. I came out 2/3 Caucasoid and 1/3 Indio, sorry but that is the truth.

HAHAHA, that is your family. You just do not want to show my mother and father photo because you know you will end up losing. I do not have a problem doing it for you. Just you will end up losing on this and my mother looks much more euro and slender than the fat bitch who gave you birth.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:03 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
yick wrote:
Retard, I can beat you and women would prefer me over you. I have a much better looking face and slender and dress stylish, unlike you that you dress naco or as they day in Chile flaite or in your shithole country piraña. Parale al webeo, cabron.


You are too small and weak.

You are - sorry man.

You aren't better looking than me at all, you are above average, as am I - neither of us are anything special. You would fit right in Peru.

Show the f***ing photo! Otherwise, I know you are lying in here and you are not what you claim to be (just like most posters in here). Admit it, you are a pretentious fake.


I'm not going to show my photo on here, f**k off you fool! :lol:

I would know you down easily, and to make things more sadistic, I will microwave your corpse and feed it to the stray dogs. Want to get clever with me, tough guy? You do not know who you are messing with, indio de mierda.


The only thing you are capable of hurting on me is hitting my knees you pipsqueak.


That man is not even my dad. He is my uncle, my father's older brother. And there is no nigger in his features. El peruanito es un acomplejado y ahora ve nigger en mi familia. Mira, indio de mierda, en Mexico ni siquiera hay niggers como en tu mugroso pais, asi que muy dificilmente tendria sangre nigger cuando no hay negros en Mexico a diferencia del Peru donde si hay gente de raza negra aunque no tanto como los indios andinos, que son mayoria.


Stop calling people 'niggers' don't be such a little c**t all your life.

E Izzarry is your 'companero' and is black - is he a 'nigger' as well?

You horrible little c**t of a boy.

Look - I am just saying your Uncle looks like Bill Cosby, he is the spit of Bill Cosby - get your uncle and a picture of Bill Cosby - go on - I'll prove it here and now.

And if you don't - it is because you KNOW I'M RIGHT. :lol:

You know you get flat rejected with hot Mexican girls. You do not even want to take the challenge as you know you will flat lose instantly. Pretty coward you are. Take challenges like a man, faggot.

I am quite lucky as I live in one of the most exclusive areas in this city (Matt already visited it, so there is the evidence), live 10 minutes from my office, have money, looks, success, a good looking wife and female admirers, win raffles constantly, and do not need to go to a foreign country to kill my hunger.

what you have? Only your muscles?! HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are out of my league, peruanito and below me.


Keep dreaming greaseball.

:D

Just because I can speak ebonics and have "R&B" as a part of screenname doesn't constitute that I'm Black....nor a n*gger for that matter. I "love" U.S-influenced myopia.


Look, amigo. This guy is clearly retarded. MattHanson already confirmed I am euro-mestizo on this post. these guys are a bunch of losers
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest