Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:08 pm

yick wrote:
It puzzles me why can’t you embrace your Aztec roots and move on? I remember seeing a photo of you at an indian parade and you looked very happy with your fellow native brothers. Have you ever considered participating in one of these events for fun? I think you'd fit right in, in a good way. It’s important for everyone celebrate their true roots. That’s all that we're saying to you. Do you understand? Please don't write a nasty reply back, I've been very honest here.


:lol:


Retards, never been to a native indian parade. You guys win the trophy of the most retarded guys
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby drealm » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:24 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:Look, f***er, I am not afraid of you. And I found already more evidence about you. I know who you are, and you are not the hotshot you claim to be. I worked there for 7 years whilst still in high school and college, retard. You expected me to work at an office at that young age? Use that f***ing brain of yours (if you have one).

And, you bother to look for my info? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, how pathetic you are. I never expected you were so envious of me. It is not my fault I am always lucky, and you are a fat, loser, ugly son of a bitch. You will NEVER get a castiza. Only those women are reserved for us, not for some ugly foreigner like yourself.

Do me a favour and stop with the bs. I know you are trying to provoke me. Matt already met the area were I live, and it is far from being a poor area, unlike you that you live in a cheap apartment and get foreign prostitutes in 3rd World countries. Pathetic....

Show your damn photo, otherwise, I know you are an ugly guy. The ugly guys are the ones that are always afraid to show their photos because they are so hideous.


Look Tap, there's nothing wrong with working minimum wage as I already said. There a lot of low class American kids with poor parents who need to work these kinds of dingy jobs through school. So you were one of them, big deal. Not everyone can have rich parents. Some people are born with less and have to struggle at the bottom. I imagine that those seven years were spent serving donuts to greasy fat Americans who probably had the gull to think you were illegal. Now I can see how this situation may upset you but I honestly can't really blame them because all an American can do is look at your face and hear your accent. When you add on top of that working in one of these greasy fast food places, which is an unskilled job that attracts a lot of immigrants then it's easy to suspect you're illegal. But can I just say something personally? I would have no problem buying a donut from you, if that makes you feel any better. Maybe you can tell us more about this part of your life?
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:41 pm

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Look, f***er, I am not afraid of you. And I found already more evidence about you. I know who you are, and you are not the hotshot you claim to be. I worked there for 7 years whilst still in high school and college, retard. You expected me to work at an office at that young age? Use that f***ing brain of yours (if you have one).

And, you bother to look for my info? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, how pathetic you are. I never expected you were so envious of me. It is not my fault I am always lucky, and you are a fat, loser, ugly son of a bitch. You will NEVER get a castiza. Only those women are reserved for us, not for some ugly foreigner like yourself.

Do me a favour and stop with the bs. I know you are trying to provoke me. Matt already met the area were I live, and it is far from being a poor area, unlike you that you live in a cheap apartment and get foreign prostitutes in 3rd World countries. Pathetic....

Show your damn photo, otherwise, I know you are an ugly guy. The ugly guys are the ones that are always afraid to show their photos because they are so hideous.


Look Tap, there's nothing wrong with working minimum wage as I already said. There a lot of low class American kids with poor parents who need to work these kinds of dingy jobs through school. So you were one of them, big deal. Not everyone can have rich parents. Some people are born with less and have to struggle at the bottom. I imagine that those seven years were spent serving donuts to greasy fat Americans who probably had the gull to think you were illegal. Now I can see how this situation may upset you but I honestly can't really blame them because all an American can do is look at your face and hear your accent. When you add on top of that working in one of these greasy fast food places, which is an unskilled job that attracts a lot of immigrants then it's easy to suspect you're illegal. But can I just say something personally? I would have no problem buying a donut from you, if that makes you feel any better. Maybe you can tell us more about this part of your life?


You do not fool me with your sarcasm, f***er. Someone told me you only get 9 days of vacations from your work. It looks like your job is not so wonderful after all. Heck, even when I was working at Dunkin Donuts, I got one month of vacation. And you know DD is predominantly full of Indians, Pakistanis and Arabs, not Latin Americans, retard. So, to work in there, you need proof of legal status, which is my US passport.

Using your logic, your current job must be as shitty as f**k!!!!!! At least in my case, I have an office and live grand, nothing compared to you.

My mother works as a real estate agent, very far from a low class job in the US. My father has an executive position at AT&T.

So, take that f***er and GET THE f**k OUT OF HERE! YOU ARE THE LOW CLASS HERE, NOT ME!!!!!

You are a total LOSER, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Still resentful of not getting a castiza? I will be more than happy to show you my ex girlfriend photo with me who is a White Mexican. She is HOT!!
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby drealm » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:42 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:Tapatio traveled to Peru and Chile, and he's not the stereotypical Mexican who goes to the USA illegally. He lived there legally for 14 years and even carries an American passport. But he's happier here in Mexico and came back for several reasons. One of those reasons is because the American job market is a joke and consists of mostly low-paying dead-end shit jobs. So he DOES fit the description of being Happier Abroad.


I know a lot of Mexicans who go back because they just can't cut in the USA. Most end up working at dunkin donuts, comcast cable, walmart, etc. But going back home to a smaller pond makes them feel like a little bigger fish. Anyways I think Tap is happy with his small lot in life. He does translation work and even though this is kind of a dead end minimum wage thing in the USA but if he can scrape a few bucks and float somewhere in Mexico, why not? It's also cool that he took a bus ride to Peru and Chile. Those busses usually stink and are full of animals, but there's nothing like roughing it out! I still feel he'd fit the description better if he actually went to Japan. But I know he couldn't afford to do that for a while, so whatever.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:47 pm

drealm wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:Tapatio traveled to Peru and Chile, and he's not the stereotypical Mexican who goes to the USA illegally. He lived there legally for 14 years and even carries an American passport. But he's happier here in Mexico and came back for several reasons. One of those reasons is because the American job market is a joke and consists of mostly low-paying dead-end shit jobs. So he DOES fit the description of being Happier Abroad.


I know a lot of Mexicans who go back because they just can't cut in the USA. Most end up working at dunkin donuts, comcast cable, walmart, etc. But going back home to a smaller pond makes them feel like a little bigger fish. Anyways I think Tap is happy with his small lot in life. He does translation work and even though this is kind of a dead end minimum wage thing in the USA but if he can scrape a few bucks and float somewhere in Mexico, why not? It's also cool that he took a bus ride to Peru and Chile. Those busses usually stink and are full of animals, but there's nothing like roughing it out! I still feel he'd fit the description better if he actually went to Japan. But I know he couldn't afford to do that for a while, so whatever.


Dont be an idiot. I came back here because I like it here far more than your piece of shit country. I am a Sales Planning Manager and I get paid quite well here.

Retards, I would never take a bus ride. You probably did considering gringos tend to do those kind of things. I have money and resources, why would I sank low for this?

You cannot even afford to go to Japan. China is cheap and low class. Same for Thailand and the Philippines.

Look, just shut the f**k up as everyone here knows you are ignorant and pathetic.

I will be more than happy to show you my ex-gf who is a White Mexican. I hope you do not get a heart attack of envy, asshole.

Like everyone else have said here, I do not have reason to lie about me, unlike you.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby drealm » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:54 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:Tapatio traveled to Peru and Chile, and he's not the stereotypical Mexican who goes to the USA illegally. He lived there legally for 14 years and even carries an American passport. But he's happier here in Mexico and came back for several reasons. One of those reasons is because the American job market is a joke and consists of mostly low-paying dead-end shit jobs. So he DOES fit the description of being Happier Abroad.


I know a lot of Mexicans who go back because they just can't cut in the USA. Most end up working at dunkin donuts, comcast cable, walmart, etc. But going back home to a smaller pond makes them feel like a little bigger fish. Anyways I think Tap is happy with his small lot in life. He does translation work and even though this is kind of a dead end minimum wage thing in the USA but if he can scrape a few bucks and float somewhere in Mexico, why not? It's also cool that he took a bus ride to Peru and Chile. Those busses usually stink and are full of animals, but there's nothing like roughing it out! I still feel he'd fit the description better if he actually went to Japan. But I know he couldn't afford to do that for a while, so whatever.


Dont be an idiot. I came back here because I like it here far more than your piece of shit country. I am a Sales Planning Manager and I get paid quite well here.

Retards, I would never take a bus ride. You probably did considering gringos tend to do those kind of things. I have money and resources, why would I sank low for this?

You cannot even afford to go to Japan. China is cheap and low class. Same for Thailand and the Philippines.

Look, just shut the f**k up as everyone here knows you are ignorant and pathetic.

I will be more than happy to show you my ex-gf who is a White Mexican. I hope you do not get a heart attack of envy, asshole.

Like everyone else have said here, I do not have reason to lie about me, unlike you.


I have an idea, maybe you can post whatever and then I can post your wife's facebook page and other stuff. Then you can kinda compare and see the differences. To be honest I know most Japanese men won't marry an ex-ktv girl, especially one who is 5 years older than them and probably qualifies as mamasan, but who am I to judge? By the way you don't think your wife will mind if I post her info publicly for everyone to look at right?
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:01 pm

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:Tapatio traveled to Peru and Chile, and he's not the stereotypical Mexican who goes to the USA illegally. He lived there legally for 14 years and even carries an American passport. But he's happier here in Mexico and came back for several reasons. One of those reasons is because the American job market is a joke and consists of mostly low-paying dead-end shit jobs. So he DOES fit the description of being Happier Abroad.


I know a lot of Mexicans who go back because they just can't cut in the USA. Most end up working at dunkin donuts, comcast cable, walmart, etc. But going back home to a smaller pond makes them feel like a little bigger fish. Anyways I think Tap is happy with his small lot in life. He does translation work and even though this is kind of a dead end minimum wage thing in the USA but if he can scrape a few bucks and float somewhere in Mexico, why not? It's also cool that he took a bus ride to Peru and Chile. Those busses usually stink and are full of animals, but there's nothing like roughing it out! I still feel he'd fit the description better if he actually went to Japan. But I know he couldn't afford to do that for a while, so whatever.


Dont be an idiot. I came back here because I like it here far more than your piece of shit country. I am a Sales Planning Manager and I get paid quite well here.

Retards, I would never take a bus ride. You probably did considering gringos tend to do those kind of things. I have money and resources, why would I sank low for this?

You cannot even afford to go to Japan. China is cheap and low class. Same for Thailand and the Philippines.

Look, just shut the f**k up as everyone here knows you are ignorant and pathetic.

I will be more than happy to show you my ex-gf who is a White Mexican. I hope you do not get a heart attack of envy, asshole.

Like everyone else have said here, I do not have reason to lie about me, unlike you.


I have an idea, maybe you can post whatever and then I can post your wife's facebook page and other stuff. Then you can kinda compare and see the differences. To be honest I know most Japanese men won't marry an ex-ktv girl, especially one who is 5 years older than them and probably qualifies as mamasan, but who am I to judge? By the way you don't think your wife will mind if I post her info publicly for everyone to look at right?



You do not even know my Facebook page nor hers. And even if you do, her FB page is private, so there will be nothing to see.

You do not manipulate me easily nor I am scared of you, f***er
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby drealm » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:12 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:You do not even know my Facebook page nor hers. And even if you do, her FB page is private, so there will be nothing to see.

You do not manipulate me easily nor I am scared of you, f***er


I wasn't trying to do anything. I just thought maybe you wanna compare? I really meant it in a harmless way, not as a threat or anything. Anyways I'll leave the ball in your court. If it's cool with you and her I'll just post her stuff when you post a photo. This way everyone can see what you ended up with. Also am I right that you're 26 and your wife is 31?
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:29 pm

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:You do not even know my Facebook page nor hers. And even if you do, her FB page is private, so there will be nothing to see.

You do not manipulate me easily nor I am scared of you, f***er


I wasn't trying to do anything. I just thought maybe you wanna compare? I really meant it in a harmless way, not as a threat or anything. Anyways I'll leave the ball in your court. If it's cool with you and her I'll just post her stuff when you post a photo. This way everyone can see what you ended up with. Also am I right that you're 26 and your wife is 31?


I do not trust you. I trust more Satan than you. So save your fake kindness
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby colibri » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:30 pm

Rock wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Okay, first of all good on you, Matt! You are really getting yourself out there. The new wardrobe surely will help you, now if only you lost some facial fat you'd go up about 2 points on the looks scale and it'd help your chances at getting a woman who is a bit more slim and attractive as well. :)

Also, nice to see a picture of you and Tapioca actually meeting face to face. Part of me was doubting he was real, because I have a hard time anyone besides Winston can be stupid enough to post so many person pics and share so much details about his life on what is essentially a glorified sexpat forum. I thought some asshole just took pics from a poor unfortunate Latino guy's instagram and pretended to be him... now I know, Tapioca is a real guy. We have undeniable proof. So, good on you guys! :D


- Yes Tapioca can be now be considered 100% verified and real. Matt, who many of us know here, has not only vouched for him but also posted photographic proof.

- On the other hand, Yick is still a big ???. Yick are you open to at least a skype vid call with Winston or a senior poster here? When posters get confrontational and claim to be experienced expats, we like to verify them as much as possible to make sure they're not trolling here.

- What I don't get about Tap is his extreme sensitivity about his ethnicity and his apparent resentment for germanic descended whites. Well he did hang out with Hanson who maybe comes from that very same stock. But look through his posts. He says some very nasty stuff. On the flip side, he puts down the browner groups of people from Mexico and South America as if they are sub-human and beneath him.

- Tap you are what you are - a decent looking but tan colored, short, very slim, small boned Mexican guy who apparently is from a middle/upper middle class level in your country. Perhaps you're family background is even high class. What's so wrong with all that? Why do you have to keep denying every drop of brown blood in your genetic line as if it was some sort of toxic virus? And why do you so frequently level ethnic or race based attacks on certain other posters here? Weird.

- What's weirder is when you talk like you are some sort of hunk, an 8 or even 9 on looks scale who can get about any woman he wants. That sounds ridiculous and over-the-top delusional. Marcos has posted his his clear photos on this forum in the past. He's of similar age to you but is a northern European white if I am not mistaken. He happens to be a strongly built but fit 6 foot guy with a well proportioned attractive face. He's definitely a good looking guy yet still doesn't claim to be anything out of the ordinary in the context of his country The Netherlands. Then there's you, superman lol. Now how do you think you women from various parts of the world would rate you in a photo standing next to him? Seriously. What percent are gonna pick you? There you are at 5'7" with a scrawny frame and delicate features next to a normal sized Dutch man who towers over you and has a significantly more attractive face. Yet Marcos may only be considered moderately attractive back in his homeland.

You definitely have a lot to contribute here but can't you drop the ethnic based attacks and condescending attitude? Sometimes it seems like the most arrogant people have the least to be proud of. Anyway, if you can just kindly manage a bit of humility in the tone of your posts and lay off the emotion laden reactions, Ghost and Droid will soon run out of steam and the flaming will stop.



+1
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
User avatar
colibri
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:53 am
Location: AZTLAN

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby Blue Murder » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:52 pm

Have to agree. Even back when I was around much (if at all), Tapatio struck me as being a little off, along with Sentinel, 4 Money, Izzy and Traveller. Like other posters have mentioned, he claims to be super sizzling hot, denies having any brown in him whilst hurling racial insults at the men of the ethnic group he claims (wishes) he were part of. Not to mention, he's come to the forum asking for advice when he really wanted a yes-man chorus. This was in response to the solution to his then mutually abusive relationship (with the same Japanese woman).

Nothing out of the ordinary for HA, but as I've had personal conversations with the dude, I can verify he's...in need of a tune up, if you catch my drift.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby Blackierobinson » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:07 am

I'm going to Mexico City in late December early January, any advice for a black American to get females down there
Blackierobinson
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:36 pm

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby MattHanson1990 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:32 am

Blackierobinson wrote:I'm going to Mexico City in late December early January, any advice for a black American to get females down there


Mexico is likely not a good place for blacks, except for maybe Monterrey, Oaxaca, Chiapas, or Veracruz. There isn't much of an African population. Places with more Afro-Latinos are better for blacks such as DR or Colombia.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 am

Previous

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest