Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby yick » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:30 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:(I actually scored 2/3 Caucasoid and 1/3 Amerind on my DNA test)
Cheers

yick
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:35 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
yick wrote:What's a Euro-Mestizo? Never heard of one of them. :roll:

A Mestizo has European heritage - all you need to call yourself is a 'Mestizo' that is what you are. No need to
underline the 'Euro' bit. :D

I think you have an Anglo concept of mixed race. In Latin America, mestizo does not mean literally 50/50. It means being mixed regardless of percentage. Some mestizos like me have more Euro blood and facial features than Amerind (I actually scored 2/3 Caucasoid and 1/3 Amerind on my DNA test) and some mestizos have more Amerind blood and facial features.

Euro-mestizo means a mestizo with more Euro features but still has visible Amerindian features. Good examples of Euro-mestizos will be celebrities like Eva Longoria, JD Pardo, Mario Lopez.

Cheers

+1
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Rock » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:40 pm

Hey Matt, great work. We really need to do a podcast with you as you suggested before on HA group. We could do one with Tapaitio too if he's up for it. BTW, how is your Spanish coming along?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:59 pm

Rock wrote:Hey Matt, great work. We really need to do a podcast with you as you suggested before on HA group. We could do one with Tapaitio too if he's up for it. BTW, how is your Spanish coming along?

Sure, I will be more than happy to be part of Podcast
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:03 pm

yick wrote:
I do look more Euro than Amerind

No you don't - someone like Enrique Iglesias can pass as white in Madrid, as can his sister Chabeli.

You would not.

Say who you are right this moment or I will kill you

Calmate Cholitoooooooooooooooo :lol:

The reality is if we ever met, I would break your jaw in one punch. I wouldn't be getting killed, that's for sure. 8)

You are a Peruvian. Peruvians only say cholo, not Mexicans.

HAHAHAHA, I would like to see you beating me. You Peruvians are dirty indios and very well known in Latin America for having an inferiority complex.

Enrique Iglesisas looks almost white. A Euro mestizo is one who looks closer to Caucasoid but still has visible amerindian features. Sorry, but I am Euro-mestizo, unlike you dirty Andean indio. Go and eat palomas, peruano de mierda
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:05 pm

yick wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:(I actually scored 2/3 Caucasoid and 1/3 Amerind on my DNA test)
Cheers

It looks like you when you were younger, peruano culiao
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby yick » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:25 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
yick wrote:
I do look more Euro than Amerind

No you don't - someone like Enrique Iglesias can pass as white in Madrid, as can his sister Chabeli.

You would not.

Say who you are right this moment or I will kill you

Calmate Cholitoooooooooooooooo :lol:

The reality is if we ever met, I would break your jaw in one punch. I wouldn't be getting killed, that's for sure. 8)

You are a Peruvian. Peruvians only say cholo, not Mexicans.

HAHAHAHA, I would like to see you beating me. You Peruvians are dirty indios and very well known in Latin America for having an inferiority complex.

Enrique Iglesisas looks almost white. A Euro mestizo is one who looks closer to Caucasoid but still has visible amerindian features. Sorry, but I am Euro-mestizo, unlike you dirty Andean indio. Go and eat palomas, peruano de mierda

Listen - all joking aside cholito - I am 6ft 2ins and 230lbs and I train every day in a wushu gym here in China alongside the Chinese fighters.

If you ever come here, you can always come and pay me a visit and see what you are made of - the reality is I would snap your scrawny neck in two - honestly.

I am proud of being a Mestizo - I am a descendant of one of the most advanced indigenous nation states on earth, more advanced than the ancient Britons who thought the sky was going to drop on them if they didn't eat their own shit.

You bleating about your white features and skin - you are a WANKER - you have a massive inferiority complex that doesn't hide your Amerindian roots.

The fact that you got yourself a DNA test (which I am sure you carry in your back pocket to show everyone how 'white' you are) shows what a neurotic, bag of shit you are - go and show it to people in Madrid and Seville and watch them laugh at you. :lol:
yick
Freshman Poster

Postby yick » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:28 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
yick wrote:
Cheers

That kid and you have exactly the same shaped eyes, same nose and same shade of brown hue. 8)
yick
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:38 pm

FYI yick, a handful of guys here have already done the same drill (yawn) with the poster above. He has already been exposed as a lying scumbag.
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11243&start=90
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:51 pm

droid wrote:FYI yick, a handful of guys here have already done the same drill (yawn) with the poster above. He has already been exposed as a lying scumbag.

Droid, stfu as you are a cunning son of a bitch who fabricates lies. Already Matt saw where I live. Take it or leave it the proof. Not my problem, loser

At least I can teach guys how to win girls, unlike you and your "game". What you think this is? A video game contest, you f***ing nerd?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:52 pm

yick wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
yick wrote:
Cheers

That kid and you have exactly the same shaped eyes, same nose and same shade of brown hue. 8)

You are retarded, that boy has china small eyes and is much darker than me and flat nose. Looks like a baby version of Winston but with much darker skin. I do not look like that nor when I was that age.

Go f**k a llama, peruano hijo de puta culiao, incaico asqueroso con nariz de condor
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby yick » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:55 pm

droid wrote:FYI yick, a handful of guys here have already done the same drill (yawn) with the poster above. He has already been exposed as a lying scumbag.

:lol:

Thanks for that!
yick
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:57 pm

yick wrote:

Thanks for that!

Hope a nigger with AIDS rapes you soon.

I know I am much better than you, dress much better and is much better looking than you. Show your ugly face right now, loser
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby yick » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:00 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
yick wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
yick wrote:
Cheers

You are retarded, that boy has china small eyes and is much darker than me and flat nose. Looks like a baby version of Winston but with much darker skin. I do not look like that nor when I was that age.

Go f**k a llama, peruano hijo de puta culiao, incaico asqueroso con nariz de condor

That kid has the same eyes as you, his skin is exactly the same shade as yours - except you probably share skin whitening creams with your Japanese KTV whore of a wife - and you have a flat nose if he does.

I'll say one more thing Cholito, be proud of being Mestizo, there is nothing wrong with it, I am of Inca, Spanish and Chinese blood on my mum's side - my dad is actually white but there no big deal coming from that side in looks or anything else - and he would be the first one to admit it.

Don't be proud of something you are clearly not. I'll leave you to your inferiority complex. 8)
yick
Freshman Poster

Postby yick » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:03 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
yick wrote:

Thanks for that!

Hope a nigger with AIDS rapes you soon.

I know I am much better than you, dress much better and is much better looking than you. Show your ugly face right now, loser

You are (I am pretty sure) smaller, weaker and more neurotic than I am.

I am not showing my face here, this is why you get the shit you get - because you are a f***ing idiot. :lol:

Where's your whore of a wife? I bet if you don't keep a close eye on her, she is off sucking cock somewhere for a few pesos. :?
yick
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories