Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby droid » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:09 pm

I always wanted to post the popcorn-eating Gif
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:31 pm

yick wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
yick wrote:
droid wrote:FYI yick, a handful of guys here have already done the same drill (yawn) with the poster above. He has already been exposed as a lying scumbag.
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11243&start=90

:lol:

Thanks for that!

Hope a nigger with AIDS rapes you soon.

I know I am much better than you, dress much better and is much better looking than you. Show your ugly face right now, loser

You are (I am pretty sure) smaller, weaker and more neurotic than I am.

I am not showing my face here, this is why you get the shit you get - because you are a f***ing idiot. :lol:

Where's your whore of a wife? I bet if you don't keep a close eye on her, she is off sucking cock somewhere for a few pesos. :?

The f***ing Peruvian talking about shortness. f***er, your disgusting race is known for being the shortest in all of South America.

You are the f***ing idiot. I will find out who you are, asshole. You will repent you were born.

Retard, you cannot even get a hooker because you are so f***ing ugly and with that ugly coarse, straight porcupine hair. I can see your bullshit from the first message you sent me. Nice try, loser.

I will give you a job as my janitor. It is a perfect job for a life loser like you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:44 pm

yick wrote:That kid has the same eyes as you, his skin is exactly the same shade as yours - except you probably share skin whitening creams with your Japanese KTV whore of a wife - and you have a flat nose if he does.

I'll say one more thing Cholito, be proud of being Mestizo, there is nothing wrong with it, I am of Inca, Spanish and Chinese blood on my mum's side - my dad is actually white but there no big deal coming from that side in looks or anything else - and he would be the first one to admit it.

Don't be proud of something you are clearly not. I'll leave you to your inferiority complex. 8)

You are retarded, my nose is not flat at all. Otherwise, I will not have a bridge, which clearly I do. My eyes are much bigger, unlike your ugly small Inca eyes.

Retard, I never used skin whitening, nor my wife uses it. And also, it is pretty cowardly you bring third people into here, especially a woman. Tipico de los indios peruanos misoginos. Ese niño es marron cobrizo, yo soy de piel oliva, peruano culiao aweonao concha de tu putisima madre.

I am clearly Euro-mestizo. I do not need a f***ing Peruvian with an inferiority complex to lecture me.

Ahora, vete a follar alpacas, peruano indio asqueroso de mierda. Soy mucho mas caucásico que tu, cara de mono con nariz de condor. Parezco chileno y no un peruano incaico de mierda.

VIVA MÉXICO Y CHILE!!!! MUERTE A LOS PERUANOS AWEONAOS HIJOS DE PUTA!!!
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby chanta76 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm

Wow this thread went down the toilet. Can we stick to how mexico is like ?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:54 pm

yick wrote:
Listen - all joking aside cholito - I am 6ft 2ins and 230lbs and I train every day in a wushu gym here in China alongside the Chinese fighters.

If you ever come here, you can always come and pay me a visit and see what you are made of - the reality is I would snap your scrawny neck in two - honestly.

I am proud of being a Mestizo - I am a descendant of one of the most advanced indigenous nation states on earth, more advanced than the ancient Britons who thought the sky was going to drop on them if they didn't eat their own shit.

You bleating about your white features and skin - you are a WANKER - you have a massive inferiority complex that doesn't hide your Amerindian roots.

The fact that you got yourself a DNA test (which I am sure you carry in your back pocket to show everyone how 'white' you are) shows what a neurotic, bag of shit you are - go and show it to people in Madrid and Seville and watch them laugh at you. :lol:

You 6'2? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you meant to say 4ft 2 in. You f***ing Peruvians are tiny. I will not believe it until you show me a clear photo of youra.

I do not need to use brute force like your disgusting indio race does. I use strategy and be calculating, and I will not beat you, but murder you and run your dead indio body with a car 200 times whilst laughing.

Your beloved advanced indigenous nation state is currently one of the ugliest, poorest and dirtiest countries in South America. Chile is MUCH better than indio country named Peru. Also, Peruvians are ugly as f**k. You guys are the ugliest in all Latin America.

Be proud that you come from one of the poorest countries and with the highest amount of ugliest people in South america. I bet your filthy mother has a Spongebob Squarepants body or an apple with short arms and legs :mrgreen:

The Mapuche wiped your ass very good and you say you are so called good warriors? Give me a break, peruca fracasado 8)
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:55 pm

chanta76 wrote:Wow this thread went down the toilet. Can we stick to how mexico is like ?

This Peruvian started attacking me with his inferiority complex for no reason.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby yick » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:56 pm

Why don't you go dance around a fire and calm down. To be fair your father looks like he just emerged from a mud bath... Also where did your big nose come from? Let's be honest, someone screwed an indian in your family. Also why can't I call you an indian and also ask you for advice at the same time? Don't make things difficult for me with your emotional outbursts.

If you ever get to find me lad, you'll f***ing run, secondly, how do you stop yourself blowing away in the wind with that skinny, weak twiglet body of yours. Third, it must be hard giving out blow jobs to trannies when your head and jaw are supported by a nine inch neck! :lol:

Go on - f**k off - go and eat some food and lift some weights.
yick
Junior Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:59 pm

yick wrote:
Why don't you go dance around a fire and calm down. To be fair your father looks like he just emerged from a mud bath... Also where did your big nose come from? Let's be honest, someone screwed an indian in your family. Also why can't I call you an indian and also ask you for advice at the same time? Don't make things difficult for me with your emotional outbursts.

If you ever get to find me lad, you'll f***ing run, secondly, how do you stop yourself blowing away in the wind with that skinny, weak twiglet body of yours. Third, it must be hard giving out blow jobs to trannies when your head and jaw are supported by a nine inch neck! :lol:

Go on - f**k off - go and eat some food and lift some weights.

I am not afraid of you. And I have a neck, unlike you.

I will cut you with my katana in pieces.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby MattHanson1990 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:02 pm

Before I returned to Guanajuato, I took these photos

And here's a photo of the dude who chatted me up on Day 1. If you look closely, he looks NOTHING at all like Tapatio as he has predominantly indigenous features such as smaller eyes, brown skin, and round face. But I noticed he is taller than both me and Tapatio.
Last edited by MattHanson1990 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Postby yick » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:03 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:

You'll run - or the wind will blow your 103lbs skinny little weak stickman frame away.

I am clearly Euro-mestizo. I do not need a f***ing Peruvian with an inferiority complex to lecture me.

You are a tiny little cholo, I bet you have heel lifts - I bet you any money you have heel lifts in your shoes. :lol:

Again - no inferiority complex here - I am proud of what I am - I would kill myself if I went around the internet bleating about how white I was. :roll:
yick
Junior Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:05 pm

yick wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

You'll run - or the wind will blow your 103lbs skinny little weak stickman frame away.

You are a tiny little cholo, I bet you have heel lifts - I bet you any money you have heel lifts in your shoes. :lol:

Again - no inferiority complex here - I am proud of what I am - I would kill myself if I went around the internet bleating about how white I was. :roll:

Retard, I am 5 ft 7in, much taller than your dirty Inca race.

You are not proud. You are a troll like all Peruvians are. You do not want to show your photo because you know you will lose next to me.

Buen intento, indio de mierda
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby yick » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:35 pm

Retard, I am 5 ft 7in

You know you are entitled to a disabled sticker for your car coming in at that height... :lol:

Next - you'll be bragging about having a three inch dick!

Anyway, I am done here - you are a complete and utter bore, toodle pip cholito. 8)
yick
Junior Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:46 pm

yick wrote:
Retard, I am 5 ft 7in

You know you are entitled to a disabled sticker for your car coming in at that height... :lol:

Next - you'll be bragging about having a three inch dick!

Anyway, I am done here - you are a complete and utter bore, toodle pip cholito. 8)

Good. Get the f**k out of here, peruano culiao de mierda
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby retiredfrank » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:06 am

chanta76 wrote:Wow this thread went down the toilet. Can we stick to how mexico is like ?

Every thread with Tapatio89 involved goes down the toilet sooner or later...
retiredfrank
Junior Poster

Postby MattHanson1990 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:46 am

This thread was about Mexico City in particular. But as someone who traveled to several cities, you can't generalize Mexico just by one city. In addition to Mexico City and Guanajuato, I've also been to Guadalajara, Leon, Ciudad Juarez, Morelia, and San Luis Potosí.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories