Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:06 pm

drealm wrote:Tap, I think you should act more like my friend and less like one of those angry bulls that gets slaughtered in a Mexican bullring. It's like you always wanna charge at me because all you see is red, even if I'm not doing anything. And you know if you keep charging that one of these days you're just gonna sword through you like a filthy animal. So how about you pause for a second? You should realize that all I have ever done is try to help you be more proud of your indian heritage? Because believe me you have a lot indian traits to be proud of, they're the first thing I noticed about you. Also I think you should understand that these dna tests interpret data differently. What you shelled out your hard earned pesos for is basically a marketing brochure spit out by a machine to dumb things down for you. There’s a reasonable margin for error and you’re probably closer to 3/5 indian at a minimum. But that’s neither here nor there. I'm definitely in the corner with Yick and Rock on this one. It puzzles me why can’t you embrace your Aztec roots and move on? I remember seeing a photo of you at an indian parade and you looked very happy with your fellow native brothers. Have you ever considered participating in one of these events for fun? I think you'd fit right in, in a good way. It’s important for everyone celebrate their true roots. That’s all that we're saying to you. Do you understand? Please don't write a nasty reply back, I've been very honest here.

Look, asshole, first of all, SHUT THE f**k UP!!!! You do not fool me with your fake and hypocritical kindness. When I need your inept advices, I ASK YOU!!!!!!!

I know my roots very well, f***ing piece of shit gringo. You are the one who is ignorant about Mexican people. f***ing piece of shit gringo. Raza de escoria. .

I am not 3/5 Indian, f***ing retard. Otherwise, I would look like that street vendor, moron. I am 60% caucasoid, not 60% Amerindian, fucktart.

I will warn everyone in here. Continue trolling me, and I will dynamite this forum. I am not joking on this, so better stop with the trolling as this inept of Winston does not do nothing about it, I WILL TAKE ACTION!
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:14 pm

drealm wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Also, nice to see a picture of you and Tapioca actually meeting face to face. Part of me was doubting he was real, because I have a hard time anyone besides Winston can be stupid enough to post so many person pics and share so much details about his life on what is essentially a glorified sexpat forum. I thought some asshole just took pics from a poor unfortunate Latino guy's instagram and pretended to be him... now I know, Tapioca is a real guy. We have undeniable proof. So, good on you guys! :D

This was the same sentiment I had. I honestly thought some photos were hi jacked from some poor chump in Mexico and this whole stunt was just to defame the guy. But I guess some things are stranger than fiction. And can I be blamed? I mean logically does anyone go around confessing about their prostitute wife’s sordid past? Usually guys have some dignity for their loved ones. But I guess Tap just doesn’t care about his wife’s well being, or he doesn’t get it. He knows she’s afraid of her sordid past being found out but he reveals her publicly anyways. It’s so bizarre. Even a person with a few marbles could connect the dots.

In any case Tap, if you want me to post her details here for everyone to see to prove you and her are real I’ll vouch for you? OK? Just give me the word and I’ll post her details. This is what friends are for. I got her info in my back pocket to put the naysayers at bay. I also have your info to prove that you worked at Dunkin Donuts for 7 years. Not the best job in the world but it does prove you’re real, even if it’s in a kind of lowly immigrant way. No judgement, after all there’s no dignity lost in working minimum wage.

Look, f***er, I am not afraid of you. And I found already more evidence about you. I know who you are, and you are not the hotshot you claim to be. I worked there for 7 years whilst still in high school and college, retard. You expected me to work at an office at that young age? Use that f***ing brain of yours (if you have one).

And, you bother to look for my info? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, how pathetic you are. I never expected you were so envious of me. It is not my fault I am always lucky, and you are a fat, loser, ugly son of a bitch. You will NEVER get a castiza. Only those women are reserved for us, not for some ugly foreigner like yourself.

Do me a favour and stop with the bs. I know you are trying to provoke me. Matt already met the area were I live, and it is far from being a poor area, unlike you that you live in a cheap apartment and get foreign prostitutes in 3rd World countries. Pathetic....

Show your damn photo, otherwise, I know you are an ugly guy. The ugly guys are the ones that are always afraid to show their photos because they are so hideous.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby yick » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:15 pm

chibolo wrote:Jajaja this forum is simply hilarious sometimes... :lol: :roll:

¿Yick eres peruano amigo? ¿De que parte de Perú eres?

Hi mate,

My old lady is from Juliaca - that's where she was born - she is very much a mixture of native, along with Chinese and she has a Spanish grandfather - from Andalucia no less! Nothing to be ashamed of. I am one of those wannabe 'Euro-Metizo' people that knobrot above me keeps jangling on about as my dad is british and white - but as my own father would be the first to admit - nothing special coming from out of there.
yick
Freshman Poster

Postby yick » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:20 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:Tap, I think you should act more like my friend and less like one of those angry bulls that gets slaughtered in a Mexican bullring. It's like you always wanna charge at me because all you see is red, even if I'm not doing anything. And you know if you keep charging that one of these days you're just gonna sword through you like a filthy animal. So how about you pause for a second? You should realize that all I have ever done is try to help you be more proud of your indian heritage? Because believe me you have a lot indian traits to be proud of, they're the first thing I noticed about you. Also I think you should understand that these dna tests interpret data differently. What you shelled out your hard earned pesos for is basically a marketing brochure spit out by a machine to dumb things down for you. There’s a reasonable margin for error and you’re probably closer to 3/5 indian at a minimum. But that’s neither here nor there. I'm definitely in the corner with Yick and Rock on this one. It puzzles me why can’t you embrace your Aztec roots and move on? I remember seeing a photo of you at an indian parade and you looked very happy with your fellow native brothers. Have you ever considered participating in one of these events for fun? I think you'd fit right in, in a good way. It’s important for everyone celebrate their true roots. That’s all that we're saying to you. Do you understand? Please don't write a nasty reply back, I've been very honest here.

Look, asshole, first of all, SHUT THE f**k UP!!!! You do not fool me with your fake and hypocritical kindness. When I need your inept advices, I ASK YOU!!!!!!!

I know my roots very well, f***ing piece of shit gringo. You are the one who is ignorant about Mexican people. f***ing piece of shit gringo. Raza de escoria. .

I am not 3/5 Indian, f***ing retard. Otherwise, I would look like that street vendor, moron. I am 60% caucasoid, not 60% Amerindian, fucktart.

I will warn everyone in here. Continue trolling me, and I will dynamite this forum. I am not joking on this, so better stop with the trolling as this inept of Winston does not do nothing about it, I WILL TAKE ACTION!

yick
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:23 pm

yick wrote:However, I have sent Winston pictures of myself and my linkedin profile on the basis that it is kept confidential between us. I know Winston is a man of his word and I am more than happy to speak to him on skype in a few months from now if my anonmity is to be retained AND I am not banned for no reason at all.

But I am sure Winston will report back that I compare to Topopopo99 favourably - in looks, build, height, education and everything else. :D

Tu, un indio sucio andino mejor que yo? JAJAJAJAJAJA, no me hagas reir,peruano culiao. No me puedes derrotar a mi. Sabes que en America Latina, tener mucho musculo es considerado de clase baja? Muy diferente a USA donde ahi si es estandar de belleza porque son descendientes de inmigrantes de clase baja casi todos alla.

Eres un naco, no estas a mi nivel, incaico de mierda aweonao conchatumadre. Vete a comer palomas, weon.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby chibolo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:24 pm

yick wrote:

Hi mate,

My old lady is from Juliaca - that's where she was born - she is very much a mixture of native, along with Chinese and she has a Spanish grandfather - from Andalucia no less! Nothing to be ashamed of. I am one of those wannabe 'Euro-Metizo' people that knobrot above me keeps jangling on about as my dad is british and white - but as my own father would be the first to admit - nothing special coming from out of there.

Ok cool. Of course being native is nothing to be ashamed of at all. Unfortunately lots of latinos are still brainwashed and believe that "indigenous" is inferior. Sad. I lived in Peru for 6 years and I have lots of Peruvian friends btw (I am from Belgium).
chibolo
Junior Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:25 pm

yick wrote:

Hi mate,

You are a dirty Andean Inca son of a bitch. That is what you are. Everyone in Latin America knows Peruvians always have a racial complex against other Latin Americans. Your subtle racial complex I detect it from miles apart, cholo incaico de mierda.

VIVA CHILE Y ABAJO CON EL PERU!!!
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:27 pm

chibolo wrote:
yick wrote:

Hi mate,

Ok cool. Of course being native is nothing to be ashamed of at all. Unfortunately lots of latinos are still brainwashed and believe that "indigenous" is inferior. Sad. I lived in Peru for 6 years and I have lots of Peruvian friends btw (I am from Belgium).

Just because I have 1/3 indigenous blood does not mean I am indigenous and have to be like this f***ed up indio peruano tells me to do.

I would never befriend a Peruvian. Chileans are MUCH better. Peruvians are inferior, thieves, liars, dirty, cunning and low class. I lived in Chile, and Plaza de Armas in Santiago are so full of that scum race. Chileans look down on Peruvians, and this guy sure knows about this. If he went to Chile, they would whip his ass and lynch him HAHAHAHAHA
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:31 pm

yick wrote:

Hi mate,

Just because I am Mexican does not mean we all have to look like you f***ing Peruvians are. Mexican and Peruvian cultures are so different. Your culture has tons of Indigenous influence, much more than Mexican culture.

I have some Indigenous blood I aknowledge, and I also have Andalucian, Lebanese (my dad's family is Muslim and I am circumcised unlike almost all Mexicans), and a bit of German Jew.

So, do not compare me with you, as you are miles apart from me and your race. I am closer to Chilean and Colombian in phenotype than to Andeans like you.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby yick » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:31 pm

chibolo wrote:
yick wrote:

Hi mate,

Yes, Tolopollo's attitude is all too common over there - a real shame indeed.

Ah nice one, what did you do over there, where did you live in Peru?

I like Belgium a lot - the only thing I don't like is the weather is the same as the UK, are you back over there now.
yick
Freshman Poster

Postby chibolo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:32 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
chibolo wrote:
yick wrote:

Hi mate,

Just because I have 1/3 indigenous blood does not mean I am indigenous and have to be like this f***ed up indio peruano tells me to do.

I would never befriend a Peruvian. Chileans are MUCH better. Peruvians are inferior, thieves, liars, dirty, cunning and low class. I lived in Chile, and Plaza de Armas in Santiago are so full of that scum race. Chileans look down on Peruvians, and this guy sure knows about this. If he went to Chile, they would whip his a** and lynch him HAHAHAHAHA

Si asi es los chilenos son unos creidos y racistas de mierda (igual que tu "weon"). Y encima roban todo de la cultura peruana como la comida, el pisco y la musica jajjaja :lol:

Ya calmate "wey" :lol:
Last edited by chibolo on Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Postby MattHanson1990 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:33 pm

drealm wrote:
Rock wrote:We could do one with Tapaitio too if he's up for it.

Just making a passing comment, regarding pod casts. Maybe they should be open to everyone or maybe they shouldn’t be, like the VIP section. After all the site is Happier Abroad, but Tap doesn’t really fit the definition of happier abroad. Just like the VIP section is for people who have lived abroad for a while and I don’t fit that definition since I’ve only take trips abroad but not relocated. No one is denying he’s in Mexico, but he didn’t travel there. So he’s just a local dude. Now if he had actually gone to Japan that would be a much more fitting perspective. But as I remember he said something about being too poor to afford traveling there. He also hasn’t bothered to travel anywhere else in Latin America. So his only real travel experience more closely matches a Mexican immigrant going to the USA (nothing wrong with that) rather than traveling elsewhere. He can’t really speak from the perspective of someone like Matt who has to figure out a new country on his own. Just my two cents.

Tapatio traveled to Peru and Chile, and he's not the stereotypical Mexican who goes to the USA illegally. He lived there legally for 14 years and even carries an American passport. But he's happier here in Mexico and came back for several reasons. One of those reasons is because the American job market is a joke and consists of mostly low-paying dead-end shit jobs. So he DOES fit the description of being Happier Abroad.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Postby yick » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:35 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
yick wrote:However, I have sent Winston pictures of myself and my linkedin profile on the basis that it is kept confidential between us. I know Winston is a man of his word and I am more than happy to speak to him on skype in a few months from now if my anonmity is to be retained AND I am not banned for no reason at all.

But I am sure Winston will report back that I compare to Topopopo99 favourably - in looks, build, height, education and everything else. :D

Tu, un indio sucio andino mejor que yo? JAJAJAJAJAJA, no me hagas reir,peruano culiao. No me puedes derrotar a mi. Sabes que en America Latina, tener mucho musculo es considerado de clase baja? Muy diferente a USA donde ahi si es estandar de belleza porque son descendientes de inmigrantes de clase baja casi todos alla.

Eres un naco, no estas a mi nivel, incaico de mierda aweonao conchatumadre. Vete a comer palomas, weon.

Yes, you are a snappy, weedy little f***er - don't be making out that your weak little body is any way 'high class'

You need to eat a meal and lift some weights tapopollo89... oh who is that I hear calling you...

TAPITO89... HIJO - COMER!!!!

Oh - it's your mum calling you in for lunch, go on - off you go - go and get some food down yer! :lol:
yick
Freshman Poster

Postby chibolo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:37 pm

yick wrote:
chibolo wrote:
yick wrote:

Hi mate,

Yes, Tolopollo's attitude is all too common over there - a real shame indeed.

Ah nice one, what did you do over there, where did you live in Peru?

I like Belgium a lot - the only thing I don't like is the weather is the same as the UK, are you back over there now.

I lived in Trujillo in the north.

Yes unfortunately the weather here is similar to the UK. Peru has much nicer weather.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:45 pm

retiredfrank wrote:I'm not saying this to be nice to Tapatio, since he doesn't deserve nice treatment, but I will definitely agree he is at the 80 percentile level of attractiveness, at least the head, which is all that is visible in his photo. Probably more attractive than 90% men his age. He will lack masculine presence with big Germanic and African women, due to his size, but most women in Latin America and Asia would not consider 5'7" short, so if that's his target, size is not an issue.

His personality is his main problem, though many women are apparently strongly attracted to these strutting Latino loudmouths. I wouldn't put up with him, but then I'm not a woman.

If he dances well, he'd be a huge hit at salsa clubs in the United States.

Personally, I think 50% American indigenous, 50% European (for disease resistance, not looks) makes the most beautiful women, and probably men too, so I don't know why he downplays his indigenous percentage.

You judge everything by American standards. In Latin America and Europe, having big muscles is not considered attractive like it is in the USA and the Anglosphere. In fact, it looks ugly for us and is associated with low class men (after all, low class people do almost all the manual labour, so they need to be like this). If you look at our upper class men, almost all of them are slender (people of my age, of course).

I am not downplaying the indigenous percentage. I am 1/3 indigenous, and I know my heritage. I do not need a foreigner to tell me what I am and my family background. You will be surprised how my parents look, especially my mother as she is much more good looking than those fat, ugly gringas and also does not look stereotypical Mexican mother.

You gringos have a very narrow minded and naive views about others. MattHanson is much more cultured about this. You should learn from him as you guys are the stereotypical Ugly Americans. It will help you get foreign girls as you come with airs of superiority. You guys do not fool me.

I think most women would prefer my personality than an Anglo-Saxon personality. You guys are known for being cold, boring and not interesting. I have the big advantage that I have this Latino charm, and at the same time, be a faithful guy to a woman, I am considered a good catch for any gal, unlike some guys here.

Matt is in good hands with me on how to get Mexican girls. He needs advice from a Mexican, not from a gringo.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories