Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:51 pm

yick wrote:
chibolo wrote:
yick wrote:
chibolo wrote:Jajaja this forum is simply hilarious sometimes... :lol: :roll:

¿Yick eres peruano amigo? ¿De que parte de Perú eres?

Hi mate,

My old lady is from Juliaca - that's where she was born - she is very much a mixture of native, along with Chinese and she has a Spanish grandfather - from Andalucia no less! Nothing to be ashamed of. I am one of those wannabe 'Euro-Metizo' people that knobrot above me keeps jangling on about as my dad is british and white - but as my own father would be the first to admit - nothing special coming from out of there.

Ok cool. Of course being native is nothing to be ashamed of at all. Unfortunately lots of latinos are still brainwashed and believe that "indigenous" is inferior. Sad. I lived in Peru for 6 years and I have lots of Peruvian friends btw (I am from Belgium).

Yes, Tolopollo's attitude is all too common over there - a real shame indeed.

Ah nice one, what did you do over there, where did you live in Peru?

I like Belgium a lot - the only thing I don't like is the weather is the same as the UK, are you back over there now.

Dont compare me with your Andean brethen. If you went to my region, we look like Chilean people physically. We are considered the most white region in Mexico (not to the level of Argentina and Uruguay, but to the Chilean level rather). Only southern Mexico and the capital look like you Peruvians, Bolivians and Ecuadorians.

You never been to Mexico, so you cannot speak about my country and our thinking. Unlike you Peruvians who are ashamed of your indigenous blood, Mexicans we are more objective about this. We are aware we have it, but it differs from region to region. Mexico is more diverse than Peru where 90% of your population is Amerindian and indo-mestizo.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:53 pm

yick wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
yick wrote:However, I have sent Winston pictures of myself and my linkedin profile on the basis that it is kept confidential between us. I know Winston is a man of his word and I am more than happy to speak to him on skype in a few months from now if my anonmity is to be retained AND I am not banned for no reason at all.

But I am sure Winston will report back that I compare to Topopopo99 favourably - in looks, build, height, education and everything else. :D

Tu, un indio sucio andino mejor que yo? JAJAJAJAJAJA, no me hagas reir,peruano culiao. No me puedes derrotar a mi. Sabes que en America Latina, tener mucho musculo es considerado de clase baja? Muy diferente a USA donde ahi si es estandar de belleza porque son descendientes de inmigrantes de clase baja casi todos alla.

Eres un naco, no estas a mi nivel, incaico de mierda aweonao conchatumadre. Vete a comer palomas, weon.

Yes, you are a snappy, weedy little f***er - don't be making out that your weak little body is any way 'high class'

You need to eat a meal and lift some weights tapopollo89... oh who is that I hear calling you...

TAPITO89... HIJO - COMER!!!!

Oh - it's your mum calling you in for lunch, go on - off you go - go and get some food down yer! :lol:

JAJAJAJA, no sabia que pusiste a tu madre gorda aqui.

Peruano culiao, te vas a dar una sorpresa como se ve mi mama. Seguro la tuya se ve asi, weon conchatumadre.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:58 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:
drealm wrote:
Rock wrote:We could do one with Tapaitio too if he's up for it.

Just making a passing comment, regarding pod casts. Maybe they should be open to everyone or maybe they shouldn’t be, like the VIP section. After all the site is Happier Abroad, but Tap doesn’t really fit the definition of happier abroad. Just like the VIP section is for people who have lived abroad for a while and I don’t fit that definition since I’ve only take trips abroad but not relocated. No one is denying he’s in Mexico, but he didn’t travel there. So he’s just a local dude. Now if he had actually gone to Japan that would be a much more fitting perspective. But as I remember he said something about being too poor to afford traveling there. He also hasn’t bothered to travel anywhere else in Latin America. So his only real travel experience more closely matches a Mexican immigrant going to the USA (nothing wrong with that) rather than traveling elsewhere. He can’t really speak from the perspective of someone like Matt who has to figure out a new country on his own. Just my two cents.

Tapatio traveled to Peru and Chile, and he's not the stereotypical Mexican who goes to the USA illegally. He lived there legally for 14 years and even carries an American passport. But he's happier here in Mexico and came back for several reasons. One of those reasons is because the American job market is a joke and consists
of mostly low-paying dead-end shit jobs. So he DOES fit the description of being Happier Abroad.

Matt, don´t even bother convincing this moron. I had been to Chile, and I will visit Japan. I am not too poor to afford, I just need to plan things correctly unlike Drealm.

Drealm's big flaw is that he acts like he is a know-it-all and recklessly assume things. No wonder he does not have a gal. I do not know if feel sorry for him or laugh at him.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby yick » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:58 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
Dont compare me with your Andean brethen. If you went to my region, we look like Chilean people physically. We are considered the most white region in Mexico

:roll:

How do you get on with all those white folk in your region - do they let your Indian lips touch the same water fountain as them?

You never been to Mexico, so you cannot speak about my country and our thinking. Unlike you Peruvians who are ashamed of your indigenous blood,

Yes you are that stupid, where have I said anywhere I am ashamed of my 'indigenous' blood?

I am not, nor is my mother - it is a cause of great pride, the only person getting bent out of shape about it is you... am I correct?

Mexicans we are more objective about this. We are aware we have it, but it differs from region to region. Mexico is more diverse than Peru where 90% of your population is Amerindian and indo-mestizo.

You might live in the most diverse place in the world - but you are still a little Cholito.

And all the Cholitos in Peru would claim German ancestry - you are about as German as Yitzak Rabin. :lol:
yick
Junior Poster

Postby chibolo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:02 pm

Dont compare me with your Andean brethen. If you went to my region, we look like Chilean people physically. We are considered the most white region in Mexico (not to the level of Argentina and Uruguay, but to the Chilean level rather). Only southern Mexico and the capital look like you Peruvians, Bolivians and Ecuadorians.

You never been to Mexico, so you cannot speak about my country and our thinking. Unlike you Peruvians who are ashamed of your indigenous blood, Mexicans we are more objective about this. We are aware we have it, but it differs from region to region. Mexico is more diverse than Peru where 90% of your population is Amerindian and indo-mestizo.

I have been to both Mexico and Peru. The average Peruvian and Mexican look VERY similar and the culture is quite similar too.

Also Peru is NOT 90% pure indigenous at all. More like 50% (including indo-mestizos). The other 50% of the population is balanced mestizo and yes also euro-mestizo. Several of my Peruvian friends are euro-mestizos (some even have green eyes). And 5% or so of Peruvians are "castizo" and white. Not that makes them better or worse than an indigenous person.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Postby yick » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:03 pm

Peruano culiao, te vas a dar una sorpresa como se ve mi mama. Seguro la tuya se ve asi, weon conchatumadre.

Tapatito - she looks like you - exactly the same nose, exactly the same colour of skin, and you have the same shaped lips.

How was lunch - did she give you an extra taco so you can put some meat on that stick like frame of yours?
yick
Junior Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:03 pm

chibolo wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
chibolo wrote:
yick wrote:
chibolo wrote:Jajaja this forum is simply hilarious sometimes... :lol: :roll:

¿Yick eres peruano amigo? ¿De que parte de Perú eres?

Hi mate,

My old lady is from Juliaca - that's where she was born - she is very much a mixture of native, along with Chinese and she has a Spanish grandfather - from Andalucia no less! Nothing to be ashamed of. I am one of those wannabe 'Euro-Metizo' people that knobrot above me keeps jangling on about as my dad is british and white - but as my own father would be the first to admit - nothing special coming from out of there.

Ok cool. Of course being native is nothing to be ashamed of at all. Unfortunately lots of latinos are still brainwashed and believe that "indigenous" is inferior. Sad. I lived in Peru for 6 years and I have lots of Peruvian friends btw (I am from Belgium).

Just because I have 1/3 indigenous blood does not mean I am indigenous and have to be like this f***ed up indio peruano tells me to do.

I would never befriend a Peruvian. Chileans are MUCH better. Peruvians are inferior, thieves, liars, dirty, cunning and low class. I lived in Chile, and Plaza de Armas in Santiago are so full of that scum race. Chileans look down on Peruvians, and this guy sure knows about this. If he went to Chile, they would whip his a** and lynch him HAHAHAHAHA

Si asi es los chilenos son unos creidos y racistas de mierda (igual que tu "weon"). Y encima roban todo de la cultura peruana como la comida, el pisco y la musica jajjaja :lol:

Ya calmate "wey" :lol:

Los chilenos son una raza superior a tu raza de mierda peruana. Ellos NUNCA les robaron nada. El pisco ES CHILENO y es patentado, ademas que sabe mucho mejor que la wea de pisco peruano.

Pues no sufri racismo en Chile ya que en muchas ocasiones, pensaron que era chileno por mis rasgos. Ustedes los perucas son faciles de reconocer en Chile ya que cuando vivi un semestre en Santiago, la Plaza de Armas esta repleto de tu raza andina de mierda. Ustedes son patas cortas (me siento un gigante junto a tu raza de 1.50m ya que mido 1.71m), con cuerpos de manzana, cobrizos, pelos lisos y parados de alambre, ojos como chinito, labios gruesos, pomulos muy altos y narices de condor andino.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:05 pm

chibolo wrote:

I have been to both Mexico and Peru. The average Peruvian and Mexican look VERY similar and the culture is quite similar too.

Also Peru is NOT 90% pure indigenous at all. More like 50% (including indo-mestizos). The other 50% of the population is balanced mestizo and yes also euro-mestizo. Several of my Peruvian friends are euro-mestizos (some even have green eyes). And 5% or so of Peruvians are "castizo" and white. Not that makes them better or worse than an indigenous person.

What part of Mexico you visited? If you were in my native Guadalajara, we DO NOT have the same culture nor physical appearance as Peruvians. I do not look like Peruvians. And Peruvians look distinctly from the indigenous Mexicans in facial features. I can tell them apart.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:08 pm

yick wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
Dont compare me with your Andean brethen. If you went to my region, we look like Chilean people physically. We are considered the most white region in Mexico

:roll:

How do you get on with all those white folk in your region - do they let your Indian lips touch the same water fountain as them?

You never been to Mexico, so you cannot speak about my country and our thinking. Unlike you Peruvians who are ashamed of your indigenous blood,

Yes you are that stupid, where have I said anywhere I am ashamed of my 'indigenous' blood?

I am not, nor is my mother - it is a cause of great pride, the only person getting bent out of shape about it is you... am I correct?

Mexicans we are more objective about this. We are aware we have it, but it differs from region to region. Mexico is more diverse than Peru where 90% of your population is Amerindian and indo-mestizo.

You might live in the most diverse place in the world - but you are still a little Cholito.

And all the Cholitos in Peru would claim German ancestry - you are about as German as Yitzak Rabin. :lol:

Retard, I have much more money than you ever have. Show me your photo first, otherwise you are a coward to show it as you showed it to Winston

No one in Mexico considers me cholo as I do not look cholo, unlike you. I sense your inferiority complex against me that I look more Euro than you. Typical of your disgusting race.

Vete a comer palomas, weon.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:12 pm

yick wrote:

Tapatito - she looks like you - exactly the same nose, exactly the same colour of skin, and you have the same shaped lips.

How was lunch - did she give you an extra taco so you can put some meat on that stick like frame of yours?

You are retarded, I am MUCH lighter than her in skin colour. Don't you see my photo against hers?

My nose is more prominent, and my nostrils are not visible from the front.

You are retarded, man. I can see your inferiority complex now. Just get the f**k out of here and stop with the mariconadas.

Show me your photo as I know you are dead scared to show it. I bet you look typical Andean indio. 6 ft tall. BS, you do not fool me at all.

Parale a las mariconadas, weon. Tu solito te haces sentir un cholo de mierda, que despues de todo eso eres.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby yick » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:13 pm

You would fit right in, in Peru.

How are you and famous Peruvian footballer Juan Carlos Oblitas ANY different?

You look very much like a Peruvian and at 5ft 7ins - would fit right in!
yick
Junior Poster

Postby yick » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:20 pm

Retard, I have much more money than you ever have. Show me your photo first, otherwise you are a coward to show it as you showed it to Winston

No one in Mexico considers me cholo as I do not look cholo, unlike you. I sense your inferiority complex against me that I look more Euro than you. Typical of your disgusting race.

Vete a comer palomas, weon.

So what - so did Jimmy Savile, so does George W Bush - use some of that money to buy more heel lifts for your shoes jajaja etc.

You look cholo, you are the same size as a cholo as well... so - there you go, what do you want me to do about it.

You are retarded, I am MUCH lighter than her in skin colour. Don't you see my photo against hers?

Only because you borrow your KTV whore tranny wife's skin whitening cream. Your natural colour is the same as hers.
My nose is more prominent, and my nostrils are not visible from the front.

Your nose is the same as hers.

You are retarded, man. I can see your inferiority complex now. Just get the f**k out of here and stop with the mariconadas.

Yes, I have an inferiority complex for calling you out.

Show me your photo as I know you are dead scared to show it. I bet you look typical Andean indio. 6 ft tall. BS, you do not fool me at all.

Do you think I am as stupid as you? As to show my face on here.

I have a proper job, not working at Dunkin' Donuts - I can't afford to be showing my face on a forum that Cornfed and Dan Cilley uses, sorry - you do, well - you sell doughnuts for a living.

But I have shown my pic to Winston and probably Rock has seen it, they will tell you I am big, tall, strong - and am I better looking than you - maybe not but I bet money if we stood next to each other - more women would prefer me. Little man! :D
yick
Junior Poster

Postby chibolo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:20 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:Pues no sufri racismo en Chile ya que en muchas ocasiones, pensaron que era chileno por mis rasgos. Ustedes los perucas son faciles de reconocer en Chile ya que cuando vivi un semestre en Santiago, la Plaza de Armas esta repleto de tu raza andina de mierda. Ustedes son patas cortas (me siento un gigante junto a tu raza de 1.50m ya que mido 1.71m), con cuerpos de manzana, cobrizos, pelos lisos y parados de alambre, ojos como chinito, labios gruesos, pomulos muy altos y narices de condor andino.

Jaja no soy peruano wey. Ik ben Belg.

Jajaja el pisco viene del pueblo Pisco en Perú. Todo el mundo sabe eso. Y encima fue reconocido acá en Europa como peruano:
http://elcomercio.pe/economia/peru/comision-europea-reconoce-al-pisco-como-originario-peru-noticia-1655124

:lol:

Además eso no es lo unico que copian. Hasta el baile nacional de Chile la "Cueca" viene de la Zamacueca peruana y muchas cosas mas.

Pero bueno en realidad no tengo nada en contra de los chilenos solo tengo que defender al Perú. :D

Wey das asco con tus comentarios racistas de verdad. Yo soy 100% "güero" Europeo y no me siento ni mejor ni peor que nadie...
Last edited by chibolo on Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Postby chibolo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
chibolo wrote:

What part of Mexico you visited? If you were in my native Guadalajara, we DO NOT have the same culture nor physical appearance as Peruvians. I do not look like Peruvians. And Peruvians look distinctly from the indigenous Mexicans in facial features. I can tell them apart.

I have been to Mexico DF and Acapulco. Peru is also a multi racial country just like Mexico. Sure maybe the percentages are not exactly the same but you can find all kinds of mixes in Peru too.

As for culture Peruvians listen to much of the same music, watch the same telenovelas etc. as Mexicans. They also share a somewhat similar history.

Maybe there are some slight diffences between indigenous people from Peru and Mexico but to anyone who is not an "expert" they are not noticeable at all.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:32 pm

yick wrote:Image

You would fit right in, in Peru.

How are you and famous Peruvian footballer Juan Carlos Oblitas ANY different?

You look very much like a Peruvian and at 5ft 7ins - would fit right in!

That footballer looks more European than indigenous (angular face, olive skin, proyecting nose).He does not look stereotypical Peruvian. And I have much bigger eyes than him, as well as wavy hair. If any, I look more like singer Sandro de America when he was young than this guy.

Peruvians are not 5'7" tall on average. Chileans and Mexicans yes, but Peruvians are the shortest of all Latin Americans. Everyone knows this.

This is the average Peruvian and stereotypical image of Peruvians across Latin America. Dont whitewash your people, hypocrite
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories