Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Updates In Mexico - Mexico City Trip Report

Postby yick » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:37 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
yick wrote:Image

You would fit right in, in Peru.

How are you and famous Peruvian footballer Juan Carlos Oblitas ANY different?

You look very much like a Peruvian and at 5ft 7ins - would fit right in!

That footballer looks more European than indigenous (angular face, olive skin, proyecting nose).He does not look stereotypical Peruvian. And I have much bigger eyes than him, as well as wavy hair. If any, I look more like singer Sandro de America when he was young than this guy.

Peruvians are not 5'7" tall on average. Chileans and Mexicans yes, but Peruvians are the shortest of all Latin Americans. Everyone knows this.

This is the average Peruvian and stereotypical image of Peruvians across Latin America. Dont whitewash your people, hypocrite

You can't be this stupid.

Course he isn't typical - because there is no such thing - Peruvians range from hector Chumpitaz to Alberto Fujimori - Chibolo has just told you - it is a multi racial country - so therefore - the whitest man to the blackest woman can be Peruvian - it's not complicated.

Mexico and Peru are probably the two most similar countries in the Americas - historically and everything else.

My point with Oblitas is this - YOU would NOT stand out in Peru as a foreigner - nobody would look twice at you as anything other than a Peruvian.
yick
Junior Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:39 pm

yick wrote:
Retard, I have much more money than you ever have. Show me your photo first, otherwise you are a coward to show it as you showed it to Winston

No one in Mexico considers me cholo as I do not look cholo, unlike you. I sense your inferiority complex against me that I look more Euro than you. Typical of your disgusting race.

Vete a comer palomas, weon.

So what - so did Jimmy Savile, so does George W Bush - use some of that money to buy more heel lifts for your shoes jajaja etc.

You look cholo, you are the same size as a cholo as well... so - there you go, what do you want me to do about it.

You are retarded, I am MUCH lighter than her in skin colour. Don't you see my photo against hers?

Only because you borrow your KTV whore tranny wife's skin whitening cream. Your natural colour is the same as hers.
My nose is more prominent, and my nostrils are not visible from the front.

Your nose is the same as hers.

You are retarded, man. I can see your inferiority complex now. Just get the f**k out of here and stop with the mariconadas.

Yes, I have an inferiority complex for calling you out.

Show me your photo as I know you are dead scared to show it. I bet you look typical Andean indio. 6 ft tall. BS, you do not fool me at all.

Do you think I am as stupid as you? As to show my face on here.

I have a proper job, not working at Dunkin' Donuts - I can't afford to be showing my face on a forum that Cornfed and Dan Cilley uses, sorry - you do, well - you sell doughnuts for a living.

But I have shown my pic to Winston and probably Rock has seen it, they will tell you I am big, tall, strong - and am I better looking than you - maybe not but I bet money if we stood next to each other - more women would prefer me. Little man! :D

Peruano culiao, yo ya ni trabajo en Dunkin Donuts, aweonao. Soy jefe de planeacion de ventas para una compañia japonesa, saco de weas. Y, para que te quede claro, mi oficina esta a 10 minutos de mi casa caminando, saco de weas.

Pendejo, yo ni uso cremas de blanqueamento. Preguntale a Matt, el me conoce en persona, ademas que en MX, no se venden esas weas.

Mi esposa ni es transgenero, asi que mejor vete calmando, indio misogino culiao. Con razon no tenes buena fama con las minas.

Enseña tu puta cara, saco de weas, o mandamelo por mensaje privado. Seguro estas mas feo que una patada en los testiculos. Los chinos y los incas tienen fama de feos, asi que no eres competencia para mi.

I am better looking than you, pal. Try to get the hot Mexican women, they will ignore you as just like in Chile, in Mexico, PERU=LOW CLASS. You will authomatically be associated here with the criminals that come here since we have many Peruvians here that come and do crime and live illegally in my country. You guys are not very well liked in Latin America, and YOU KNOW THAT!!!!

I bet you only get Chinese hookers. Is this the best you can do? :lol:
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:43 pm

chibolo wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Pues no sufri racismo en Chile ya que en muchas ocasiones, pensaron que era chileno por mis rasgos. Ustedes los perucas son faciles de reconocer en Chile ya que cuando vivi un semestre en Santiago, la Plaza de Armas esta repleto de tu raza andina de mierda. Ustedes son patas cortas (me siento un gigante junto a tu raza de 1.50m ya que mido 1.71m), con cuerpos de manzana, cobrizos, pelos lisos y parados de alambre, ojos como chinito, labios gruesos, pomulos muy altos y narices de condor andino.

Jaja no soy peruano wey. Ik ben Belg.

Jajaja el pisco viene del pueblo Pisco en Perú. Todo el mundo sabe eso. Y encima fue reconocido acá en Europa como peruano:
http://elcomercio.pe/economia/peru/comision-europea-reconoce-al-pisco-como-originario-peru-noticia-1655124

:lol:

Además eso no es lo unico que copian. Hasta el baile nacional de Chile la "Cueca" viene de la Zamacueca peruana y muchas cosas mas.

Pero bueno en realidad no tengo nada en contra de los chilenos solo tengo que defender al Perú. :D

Wey das asco con tus comentarios racistas de verdad. Yo soy 100% "güero" Europeo y no me siento ni mejor ni peor que nadie...

Weon, de que lado estas? De estos perucas cabecitas negras o de los chilenos? La cueca es chilena.

Pues yo defiendo a Chile. Chile tiene un lugar especial para mi ya que la pase excelente alla, y los chilenos quieren a los mexicanos, NO A LOS PERUCAS
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:45 pm

yick wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
yick wrote:Image

You would fit right in, in Peru.

How are you and famous Peruvian footballer Juan Carlos Oblitas ANY different?

You look very much like a Peruvian and at 5ft 7ins - would fit right in!

That footballer looks more European than indigenous (angular face, olive skin, proyecting nose).He does not look stereotypical Peruvian. And I have much bigger eyes than him, as well as wavy hair. If any, I look more like singer Sandro de America when he was young than this guy.

Peruvians are not 5'7" tall on average. Chileans and Mexicans yes, but Peruvians are the shortest of all Latin Americans. Everyone knows this.

This is the average Peruvian and stereotypical image of Peruvians across Latin America. Dont whitewash your people, hypocrite

You can't be this stupid.

Course he isn't typical - because there is no such thing - Peruvians range from hector Chumpitaz to Alberto Fujimori - Chibolo has just told you - it is a multi racial country - so therefore - the whitest man to the blackest woman can be Peruvian - it's not complicated.

Mexico and Peru are probably the two most similar countries in the Americas - historically and everything else.

My point with Oblitas is this - YOU would NOT stand out in Peru as a foreigner - nobody would look twice at you as anything other than a Peruvian.

Retard, you know there is a stereotypical Peruvian look, otherwise, we will not have stereotypes about your appearance. Even in Spain, Peruvians are stereotyped as being indios.

That footballer looks predominantly European. If you use your logic, then I am also predominantly Euro with some Indigenous features. Then, STFU and stop with this mariconadas. Veo que te gusta el webeo, po

Nah, Mexico is more similar to Chile (culturally, economically, and to some degree racially). Even Chileans acknowledge this. Don't compare your low class country with mine. You guys are not in our league. Your inferior country is one of the poorest in Latin America.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby chibolo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:54 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
chibolo wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Pues no sufri racismo en Chile ya que en muchas ocasiones, pensaron que era chileno por mis rasgos. Ustedes los perucas son faciles de reconocer en Chile ya que cuando vivi un semestre en Santiago, la Plaza de Armas esta repleto de tu raza andina de mierda. Ustedes son patas cortas (me siento un gigante junto a tu raza de 1.50m ya que mido 1.71m), con cuerpos de manzana, cobrizos, pelos lisos y parados de alambre, ojos como chinito, labios gruesos, pomulos muy altos y narices de condor andino.

Jajaja el pisco viene del pueblo Pisco en Perú. Todo el mundo sabe eso. Y encima fue reconocido acá en Europa como peruano:
http://elcomercio.pe/economia/peru/comision-europea-reconoce-al-pisco-como-originario-peru-noticia-1655124

Además eso no es lo unico que copian. Hasta el baile nacional de Chile la "Cueca" viene de la Zamacueca peruana y muchas cosas mas.

Pero bueno en realidad no tengo nada en contra de los chilenos solo tengo que defender al Perú. :D

Wey das asco con tus comentarios racistas de verdad. Yo soy 100% "güero" Europeo y no me siento ni mejor ni peor que nadie...

Weon, de que lado estas? De estos perucas cabecitas negras o de los chilenos? La cueca es chilena.

Pues yo defiendo a Chile. Chile tiene un lugar especial para mi ya que la pase excelente alla, y los chilenos quieren a los mexicanos, NO A LOS PERUCAS

Si la cueca es chilena pero copiada de un baile peruano jijiji

Yo amo al Perú y no me gusta que lo insulten, ni al pais ni a su gente.

Last edited by chibolo on Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:54 pm

chibolo wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
chibolo wrote:
Dont compare me with your Andean brethen. If you went to my region, we look like Chilean people physically. We are considered the most white region in Mexico (not to the level of Argentina and Uruguay, but to the Chilean level rather). Only southern Mexico and the capital look like you Peruvians, Bolivians and Ecuadorians.

You never been to Mexico, so you cannot speak about my country and our thinking. Unlike you Peruvians who are ashamed of your indigenous blood, Mexicans we are more objective about this. We are aware we have it, but it differs from region to region. Mexico is more diverse than Peru where 90% of your population is Amerindian and indo-mestizo.

I have been to both Mexico and Peru. The average Peruvian and Mexican look VERY similar and the culture is quite similar too.

Also Peru is NOT 90% pure indigenous at all. More like 50% (including indo-mestizos). The other 50% of the population is balanced mestizo and yes also euro-mestizo. Several of my Peruvian friends are euro-mestizos (some even have green eyes). And 5% or so of Peruvians are "castizo" and white. Not that makes them better or worse than an indigenous person.

What part of Mexico you visited? If you were in my native Guadalajara, we DO NOT have the same culture nor physical appearance as Peruvians. I do not look like Peruvians. And Peruvians look distinctly from the indigenous Mexicans in facial features. I can tell them apart.

I have been to Mexico DF and Acapulco. Peru is also a multi racial country just like Mexico. Sure maybe the percentages are not exactly the same but you can find all kinds of mixes in Peru too.

As for culture Peruvians listen to much of the same music, watch the same telenovelas etc. as Mexicans. They also share a somewhat similar history.

Maybe there are some slight diffences between indigenous people from Peru and Mexico but to anyone who is not an "expert" they are not noticeable at all.

Everyone in Mexico knows DF and Acapulco most look Amerindian. Nothing like us in Guadalajara or Bajio region. You do not know Mexico, man. Visiting only two cities is nothing compared to my experience of visiting 12 different places/regions in Mexico
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby chibolo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:56 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
chibolo wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
chibolo wrote:
Dont compare me with your Andean brethen. If you went to my region, we look like Chilean people physically. We are considered the most white region in Mexico (not to the level of Argentina and Uruguay, but to the Chilean level rather). Only southern Mexico and the capital look like you Peruvians, Bolivians and Ecuadorians.

You never been to Mexico, so you cannot speak about my country and our thinking. Unlike you Peruvians who are ashamed of your indigenous blood, Mexicans we are more objective about this. We are aware we have it, but it differs from region to region. Mexico is more diverse than Peru where 90% of your population is Amerindian and indo-mestizo.

I have been to both Mexico and Peru. The average Peruvian and Mexican look VERY similar and the culture is quite similar too.

Also Peru is NOT 90% pure indigenous at all. More like 50% (including indo-mestizos). The other 50% of the population is balanced mestizo and yes also euro-mestizo. Several of my Peruvian friends are euro-mestizos (some even have green eyes). And 5% or so of Peruvians are "castizo" and white. Not that makes them better or worse than an indigenous person.

What part of Mexico you visited? If you were in my native Guadalajara, we DO NOT have the same culture nor physical appearance as Peruvians. I do not look like Peruvians. And Peruvians look distinctly from the indigenous Mexicans in facial features. I can tell them apart.

I have been to Mexico DF and Acapulco. Peru is also a multi racial country just like Mexico. Sure maybe the percentages are not exactly the same but you can find all kinds of mixes in Peru too.

As for culture Peruvians listen to much of the same music, watch the same telenovelas etc. as Mexicans. They also share a somewhat similar history.

Maybe there are some slight diffences between indigenous people from Peru and Mexico but to anyone who is not an "expert" they are not noticeable at all.

Everyone in Mexico knows DF and Acapulco most look Amerindian. Nothing like us in Guadalajara or Bajio region. You do not know Mexico, man. Visiting only two cities is nothing compared to my experience of visiting 12 different places/regions in Mexico

And you don't know Peru. The Peruvians in Chile don't represent all Peruvians (they are almost always very low class) or even the average Peruvian. Also Chile and Peru have been arch enemies for more than 100 years so of course Chileans don't like them.

I also am not taking about only one city or region in Mexico I am talking about the whole country on average. I am not saying it is EXACTLY the same but yes similar, especially to a foreigner like me. There are cities in Peru too where there are lots of euro-mestizos such as Cajamarca.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:22 pm

chibolo wrote:
And you don't know Peru. The Peruvians in Chile don't represent all Peruvians (they are almost always very low class) or even the average Peruvian. Also Chile and Peru have been arch enemies for more than 100 years so of course Chileans don't like them.

I also am not taking about only one city in Mexico I am talking about the whole country on average. I am not saying it is EXACTLY the same but yes similar, especially to a foreigner like me. There are cities in Peru too where there are lots of euro-mestizos such as Cajamarca.

The Peruvians I met in Mexico look exactly the same as the Peruvians in Chile. I also met Peruvians in the USA (there are far more South Americans than Mexicans in Philadelphia, and they look physically the same as the ones I met in Mexico and in Chile).

I never claim to know Peru, you assumed recklessly this.

You just said you visited only two cities in Mexico, that is not much to know about one country when I am a local guy in here.

In Guadalajara, the average person (including most of my relatives and I) are Euro-mestizos. Northern Mexico, Guadalajara and Bajio regions are Euro-mestizos on average. Mexico City and Acapulco are indo-mestizos on average. I feel like I am in Peru now that I am in Mexico City as people here look different from where I come from.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby yick » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:28 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:Peruano culiao, yo ya ni trabajo en Dunkin Donuts, aweonao. Soy jefe de planeacion de ventas para una compañia japonesa, saco de weas. Y, para que te quede claro, mi oficina esta a 10 minutos de mi casa caminando, saco de weas.

What - you cook burgers at Lotteria now? :lol:

Pendejo, yo ni uso cremas de blanqueamento. Preguntale a Matt, el me conoce en persona, ademas que en MX, no se venden esas weas.

Course you do, you can see a mile away you use whitening creams, which is why you take so many selfies you f***ing woman!

Mi esposa ni es transgenero, asi que mejor vete calmando, indio misogino culiao. Con razon no tenes buena fama con las minas.

f**k that - she looks like a tranny, she has a man's face, I bet she has a bigger adams apple than you.

Enseña tu puta cara, saco de weas, o mandamelo por mensaje privado. Seguro estas mas feo que una patada en los testiculos. Los chinos y los incas tienen fama de feos, asi que no eres competencia para mi.

They are all better looking than you, and you are a lot smaller than them. You are smaller than anyone in my family.

I am better looking than you, pal.

You aren't

You aren't a bad looking bloke, but that goes for me too.

I am no Brad Pitt - but I am probably better looking than you to a lot of women, because - beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

What I am is bigger, taller, stronger, WHITER, more EUROPEAN looking (even though I have a lot of indigenous blood). True story man.

Try to get the hot Mexican women,

I don't f***ing want them - Matt Hanson1990 can have every f***ing single one of them :lol:

The Pochahontas/Fat Squaw look doesn't do it for me - you can both have them.

they will ignore you as just like in Chile, in Mexico, PERU=LOW CLASS. You will authomatically be associated here with the criminals that come here since we have many Peruvians here that come and do crime and live illegally in my country. You guys are not very well liked in Latin America, and YOU KNOW THAT!!!!

:roll: - who cares who likes who - I bet you know lots about being unpopular cholito.

Funny you would know about hookers seeing as you married one. :roll:
yick
Junior Poster

Postby chibolo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:29 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
chibolo wrote:

I also am not taking about only one city in Mexico I am talking about the whole country on average. I am not saying it is EXACTLY the same but yes similar, especially to a foreigner like me. There are cities in Peru too where there are lots of euro-mestizos such as Cajamarca.

The Peruvians I met in Mexico look exactly the same as the Peruvians in Chile. I also met Peruvians in the USA (there are far more South Americans than Mexicans in Philadelphia, and they look physically the same as the ones I met in Mexico and in Chile).

You just said you visited only two cities in Mexico, that is not much to know about one country when I am a local guy in here.

In Guadalajara, the average person (including most of my relatives and I) are Euro-mestizos. Northern Mexico, Guadalajara and Bajio regions are Euro-mestizos on average. Mexico City and Acapulco are indo-mestizos on average. I feel like I am in Peru now that I am in Mexico City as people here look different from where I come from.

Go to any expensive club in Peru and you will see euro-mestizos, castizos and European Peruvians everywhere. But who cares really? Just because a country has more indigenous blood doesn't make it inferior. To me people who think that ARE inferior.

Yes I have visited only two cities (well three actually) but I am familiar with Mexican culture (culture/history, music, food, etc.) and have friends in Mexico.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:31 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
yick wrote:
Retard, I have much more money than you ever have. Show me your photo first, otherwise you are a coward to show it as you showed it to Winston

No one in Mexico considers me cholo as I do not look cholo, unlike you. I sense your inferiority complex against me that I look more Euro than you. Typical of your disgusting race.

Vete a comer palomas, weon.

So what - so did Jimmy Savile, so does George W Bush - use some of that money to buy more heel lifts for your shoes jajaja etc.

You look cholo, you are the same size as a cholo as well... so - there you go, what do you want me to do about it.

You are retarded, I am MUCH lighter than her in skin colour. Don't you see my photo against hers?

Only because you borrow your KTV whore tranny wife's skin whitening cream. Your natural colour is the same as hers.
My nose is more prominent, and my nostrils are not visible from the front.

Your nose is the same as hers.

You are retarded, man. I can see your inferiority complex now. Just get the f**k out of here and stop with the mariconadas.

Yes, I have an inferiority complex for calling you out.

Show me your photo as I know you are dead scared to show it. I bet you look typical Andean indio. 6 ft tall. BS, you do not fool me at all.

Do you think I am as stupid as you? As to show my face on here.

I have a proper job, not working at Dunkin' Donuts - I can't afford to be showing my face on a forum that Cornfed and Dan Cilley uses, sorry - you do, well - you sell doughnuts for a living.

But I have shown my pic to Winston and probably Rock has seen it, they will tell you I am big, tall, strong - and am I better looking than you - maybe not but I bet money if we stood next to each other - more women would prefer me. Little man! :D

Peruano culiao, yo ya ni trabajo en Dunkin Donuts, aweonao. Soy jefe de planeacion de ventas para una compañia japonesa, saco de weas. Y, para que te quede claro, mi oficina esta a 10 minutos de mi casa caminando, saco de weas.

I am better looking than you, pal. Try to get the hot Mexican women, they will ignore you as just like in Chile, in Mexico, PERU=LOW CLASS. You will authomatically be associated here with the criminals that come here since we have many Peruvians here that come and do crime and live illegally in my country. You guys are not very well liked in Latin America, and YOU KNOW THAT!!!!

Ay basta ya! Dejense de tal mierda. No hay mas de entrar en pelea, companyeros. Vete a mierda si vayan uds. presentar quejas sobre falta de usar accentos.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby yick » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:33 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:[
Retard, you know there is a stereotypical Peruvian look, otherwise, we will not have stereotypes about your appearance.

That's because you are f***ing stupid - which is why you get shit on here. There is no such thing as a typical looking 'Peruvian' any more than there
is a typical looking South African or Canadian.

No there isn't - you can be Peruvian and ANY colour you choose. That is how it is.

Now - you would pass as 'cholito' in Peru - because of your diminutive height and Indian looks.

What's wrong with being small and indigenous.

Here is one of your relatives to explain - and he is more European than you are! :lol:
yick
Junior Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:39 pm

chibolo wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
chibolo wrote:

Si la cueca es chilena pero copiada de un baile peruano jijiji

Yo amo al Perú y no me gusta que lo insulten, ni al pais ni a su gente.

Ademais, O Brasil é o melhor dos todos paises de america do sul. Vc já sabe isso. rsrsrsrsrs :O) O resto e tão merda. KKKKKKKKKK! Receio que tenho razão!!!!
AY CARALHO ISSO!!!!!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:55 pm

yick wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Peruano culiao, yo ya ni trabajo en Dunkin Donuts, aweonao. Soy jefe de planeacion de ventas para una compañia japonesa, saco de weas. Y, para que te quede claro, mi oficina esta a 10 minutos de mi casa caminando, saco de weas.

What - you cook burgers at Lotteria now? :lol:

Course you do, you can see a mile away you use whitening creams, which is why you take so many selfies you f***ing woman!

f**k that - she looks like a tranny, she has a man's face, I bet she has a bigger adams apple than you.

They are all better looking than you, and you are a lot smaller than them. You are smaller than anyone in my family.

I am better looking than you, pal.

You aren't

You aren't a bad looking bloke, but that goes for me too.

I am no Brad Pitt - but I am probably better looking than you to a lot of women, because - beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

What I am is bigger, taller, stronger, WHITER, more EUROPEAN looking (even though I have a lot of indigenous blood). True story man.

Try to get the hot Mexican women,

I don't f***ing want them - Matt Hanson1990 can have every f***ing single one of them :lol:

The Pochahontas/Fat Squaw look doesn't do it for me - you can both have them.

they will ignore you as just like in Chile, in Mexico, PERU=LOW CLASS. You will authomatically be associated here with the criminals that come here since we have many Peruvians here that come and do crime and live illegally in my country. You guys are not very well liked in Latin America, and YOU KNOW THAT!!!!

:roll: - who cares who likes who - I bet you know lots about being unpopular cholito.

Funny you would know about hookers seeing as you married one. :roll:

Jajaja, peruano culiao. You make me laugh.

Aweonao concha tu madre. Esas weas ni siquiera se venden en Mexico. Seguro tu eres un marron acomplejado que me tiene envidia porque YO si me veo mas caucasico y mas claro en color de piel que vos. Hasta que no me muestres una puta foto tuya, no te creere. Eres un indio farsante, weon.

I am better looking than you, pal. You avoid my answer and not wanting to show a photo of yours. Just admit you are not what you claim to be.

I am MUCH whiter and European looking than you, pal. You just throw me your cholo inferiority complex against me. Like if we Latin Americans do not know about you guys. Peruvians are the biggest trolls on the internet and in person.

My dad is 1.82m tall, and my paternal grandfather is 1.88m tall. They can crush you easily. I can also too as dont understimate my strength. You can end up even losing your life against me.

Mexican women are far better looking than your ugly indias peruanas. Go to Guadalajara, and you see eye candy of girls there that only go with guys like me, NOT YOU. In my region, almost all of us do not date foreigners. We do not need to as we are already good looking ourselves.

You say this because if you go to Mexico to the areas where hot Mexican girls are at, you get flat rejected once they hear you are Peruvian. Sorry, mate, but your race is not very well liked in South America. Not my fault I am lucky, and you are not :lol:
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:59 pm

chibolo wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
chibolo wrote:

Go to any expensive club in Peru and you will see euro-mestizos, castizos and European Peruvians everywhere. But who cares really? Just because a country has more indigenous blood doesn't make it inferior. To me people who think that ARE inferior.

Yes I have visited only two cities (well three actually) but I am familiar with Mexican culture (culture/history, music, food, etc.) and have friends in Mexico.

No one in here is saying his country is inferior just because they have a higher Amerindian population. But this guy saying I look mostly indigenous is clearly trolling against me, something I will not tolerate and will take action as the moderators here are inept at doing their job. In Anthopology FB pages, got classified as Euro-mestizo, and Matt knows this as he is part of one. So, cannot deny this fact.

This Peruvian is clearly trolling in here.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories