My first Thailand trip - A baptism of fire

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Englishjohn
Freshman Poster

My first Thailand trip - A baptism of fire

Post by Englishjohn »

So I finally got to the point where I could take it no more in the UK and booked myself a trip to Bangkok for one month. I had never been to Thailand before and had no idea what to expect other than what I'd read on various forums. My plan was to use Tinder and just see what happens. I should mention that I'm late 40's but in very good shape.

I checked into my hotel and got straight on it. Very quickly I started to get matches mainly aged 30 upward but some as young as 25. I would try to get them onto Line messenger and then use video chat if they were willing, to screen out the ones who look nothing like their pictures, and there are plenty like that !

On the 3rd day I matched with an average looking 28 yr old girl who was located 70km outside the city. We had a good chat by video and she was a lot more cute than her pic. She agreed to drive to my hotel and we'd go out for dinner that evening.

During the afternoon I got a txt from her with some story about not being able to drive back late to her parent's house late at night and would it be ok if she stayed at my hotel with me. I thought it totally weird that any girl would want to stay the night with someone she had never met in person…but I agreed to it anyway.

She arrived looking very sweet actually. She was smart and educated with good English. We had dinner and sure enough she climbed into bed with me. At first she pretended we shouldn't have sex as we'd only just met but within 5 mins we were at it. And she was good, very forward and lots of dirty talk, which surprised me hugely. It was the best sex I had in years.

The next day she drove me to the airport as I was flying to Phuket but we stayed in touch and then a few days later she flew down and spent the weekend with me. I was actually starting to like her although I had a nagging feeling something didn’t seem right somehow. I couldn't fully understand her motivation, I hadn't given her any money. And something seemed a little fake.

We went back to Bangkok and for the rest of the trip she would visit me every few days, even driving to various parts of the country. I could easily have fallen for her but I held back my feelings as I still felt uncomfortable somehow.

Back in the Uk she would video chat me every day, telling me how much she missed me and wanted me to come back, she even brought up the subject of marriage on one occasion. So I booked a flight for Nov and she planned to visit me here in Jan 17.

Then one evening, 3am her time I get a txt saying " I have a boyfriend, I cannot talk to you anymore, sorry you wasted your time with me, goodbye forever" I sent several replies but she didn't reply after that. I was a little shocked.

4 days later I get a txt on Line from an unknown ID. It was her she wanted to explain everything to me. So we video chat and her explanation went something like this.

Whilst continuing to txt and call me over the last few weeks, telling me how much she misses me and can't wait to see me again, she'd basically gone out and had sex with a couple of guys. The second one, a doctor of 48, she likes and wants have a "proper" relationship with him. However having slept with him, he examines her p***y and discovers that the first guy had given her genital herpes. The doctor goes mental and looked through her phone at all her conversations with various men and forced her to get rid of them all, hence her txt to me at 3am saying goodbye. Apparently he still wants her as a gf in spite of the herpes and they are now going away for a romantic weekend to Bali !! But she's now secretly created a new Line ID on a different phone to contact me because she still likes me and wants to stay in touch !

You really couldn't make this shit up ! I know Thai girls have a bad reputation and now I realize why. Obviously they are not all like this but I think people need to be careful and not too trusting.

Even though I never fell for her, as my gut was telling me something, I guess I still did have a bit of a soft spot for her and it's a little hard to stomach her calling me every day, telling me how important I am to her while she goes out and f***s other men !

Anyway I'm going back in Nov to do it all again, with a bit more experience this time !

ps the last time we txt about a week ago before she disappeared to Bali, I tested her by asking whether she still wanted to visit me in Jan. She replied "if you invite me YES"....wtf !
Last edited by Englishjohn on September 26th, 2016, 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

adann
Freshman Poster

Re: My first Thailand trip - A baptism of fire

Post by adann »

Great post.

Remember girls on tinder aren't relationship material. Just have a good time with them and nothing more. You made a good decision.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Interesting story but this woman is just a whore. Trust her at your peril.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Englishjohn
Freshman Poster

Post by Englishjohn »

I remember her telling me several times during our time together that she was actually a good girl and she'd never had a once night stand ! I put it to her at the time that sleeping with me on the first date wasn't exactly consistent that statement. She just explained it as a one off !

I certainly view her as a whore now. But of course it's easy to delude yourself at the time when they act so nice to you. I was probably also influenced by the fact she was educated and is currently doing a phd, so I naively expected better of her.

Of course I now know she's just a totally dishonest bitch. But I'm still puzzled by her motivation and of other girls like her. During her explanation she actually told she only goes out with middle aged white men and she doesn't care whether they have a wife or girlfriend. It can't be just for sex. If that was her motivation surely she would just seek out guys her own age. Someone even suggested to me it could be some form of revenge on men if she'd been hurt in the past.

But I'm guessing is about money. Juggle a few guys you perceive to be well off and hope to benefit in the form of trips, meals, gifts etc etc. That way you can convince yourself you're not actually a prostitute. And perhaps she even hopes that one of these suckers will marry her.

What do you guys think ?
adann
Freshman Poster

Post by adann »

Englishjohn wrote: And perhaps she even hopes that one of these suckers will marry her.
Thats exactly what shes aiming for. All it takes is for one old sucker to fall for her.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Zambales wrote:Interesting story but this woman is just a whore. Trust her at your peril.
She is likely not a whore. More probably she is doing her job. It all has nothing to do with getting money, they have all they could ever need. Why the fck do you think sex is so damn cheap? My guess is that her job is to keep the devils and demons occupied. Almost everyone on the planet considers the Dutch, English, Americans, Canadians (but not the French ones), Aussies, Germans (but not the Catholic ones) to be evil, selfish, violent, lying, thieving, murderous, law breakers. When we wander out of the earthly hell or abyss we have been placed into, by the people pretending to be the Greek gods blondes and red heads, they jump in to occupy us. Can't have us looking at what is actually going on. They move you away from "decent honest" people and stick you in an area where you will be content to rape and abuse others who are trapped in the earthly hell or abyss. I say they move YOU away because they don't come near me. They just poison me and want me gone, don't even try to occupy me.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nothing bad happened to you. Actually you are quite lucky. You got everything you wanted and needed without having to deal with any long term garbage. Listen to me, you should think of how good this is, not how bad it is. You got what you wanted without getting weighed down. Similar things have happened to me, where women just threw themselves at me, only later to figure out that I am better off without them. And then the best part is that they will dump themselves if they are truly bad people.

Do not stay in contact with this woman. Block her calls and ignore her texts. Men are not strong enough most times to resist this kind of woman. She is bad news, and if you involve yourself further, she may destroy you (or at the very least your heart). She has no loyalty to anyone.

You got a free whore for a night. You didn't have to pay. That is the sweetest part about women. You don't actually have to pay for it.

However, I must advise, due to Christian background, that for me now I consider that sex should only take place within marriage.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Englishjohn wrote:I remember her telling me several times during our time together that she was actually a good girl and she'd never had a once night stand ! I put it to her at the time that sleeping with me on the first date wasn't exactly consistent that statement. She just explained it as a one off !

I certainly view her as a whore now. But of course it's easy to delude yourself at the time when they act so nice to you. I was probably also influenced by the fact she was educated and is currently doing a phd, so I naively expected better of her.
That's the M.O. of a whore. Listen for the, "I don't normally do this" line. I've heard it before. It is called the Anti-slut defense. They want to pre-emptively knock any thought out your mind that she might be a whore. They are so concerned about it, that they need to nip it even before there is a bud. Unfortunately, because they protest too much, and because of their very actions, you can see that most women who say such things truly are very experienced. Otherwise they wouldn't need those canned, rehearsed statements to protect their precious little pride.

I had this one girl do that to me when I was in Europe. She had some tricks up her sleeve. But I saw through them. Unfortunately, I revealed to her that I saw through her tricks, which is the same as revealing your hand. It should not be this way, but these people are evil. She was telling me that she had a brother who lived in the states, and that if we were to be together, that she would be visiting him every so often. Of course I knew the story was bogus and I blew up her story. She must have intended to go see her boyfriend who was back in the states to keep their relationship going, while she kept me as her man in Europe. And of course she would have been cheating on both of us.

I also worked with a woman like this, the woman who accused me of sexual harassment. She wanted me as her next boyfriend. What she didn't know, is that everyone else knew that she had a boyfriend and that she was cheating on him with every man who would walk by, literally. So if I had become her boyfriend, chances are, she would have made me the main man while she would have run around with every man she could behind my back. That was her M.O.

After you've met one or two whores, you can see what they are up to. It is just the first one or two times you run into it, you're blindsided, because you never knew that some women operate that way. After you see it, then you can figure out how to handle that situation in the future.

However, these women are to be avoided. It may not happen often, but a good way to get injured is to mess with a whore who is messing with a ton of other men. Violence can happen. You are forewarned.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

adann wrote:
Englishjohn wrote: And perhaps she even hopes that one of these suckers will marry her.
Thats exactly what shes aiming for. All it takes is for one old sucker to fall for her.
So long as they're a sucker I don't think age matters. One will be along shortly that's for sure.
Englishjohn
Freshman Poster

Post by Englishjohn »

Adama wrote:Nothing bad happened to you. Actually you are quite lucky. You got everything you wanted and needed without having to deal with any long term garbage. Listen to me, you should think of how good this is, not how bad it is. You got what you wanted without getting weighed down. Similar things have happened to me, where women just threw themselves at me, only later to figure out that I am better off without them. And then the best part is that they will dump themselves if they are truly bad people.

Do not stay in contact with this woman. Block her calls and ignore her texts. Men are not strong enough most times to resist this kind of woman. She is bad news, and if you involve yourself further, she may destroy you (or at the very least your heart). She has no loyalty to anyone.

You got a free whore for a night. You didn't have to pay. That is the sweetest part about women. You don't actually have to pay for it.

However, I must advise, due to Christian background, that for me now I consider that sex should only take place within marriage.
You're quite right I came out relatively unscathed, partly due to my naturally cynical nature. And I actually got more out of it than she did ironically. It was almost month in total I spent with her on and off.
As you say many men will easily fall in love with this type of girl and then find it difficult to extract themselves emotionally from the situation. Even when these girls cheat on them they still can't let go. Falling in love can be a very dangerous thing !

I have to say she's got one hell of a nerve though. Having returned from a week away with this other guy, she's txt me at 7am this morning to say she's back in Thailand. Like I'm supposed to be happy for her or something ! I'm half tempted to play along and see what bs she comes out with next.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

She arrived looking very sweet actually. She was smart and educated with good English. We had dinner and sure enough she climbed into bed with me. At first she pretended we shouldn't have sex as we'd only just met but within 5 mins we were at it. And she was good, very forward and lots of dirty talk, which surprised me hugely. It was the best sex I had in years.

Thai Chicks are easier to f**k. PUMP-AND-DUMP that is what they want and what they deserve

Back in the Uk she would video chat me every day, telling me how much she missed me and wanted me to come back, she even brought up the subject of marriage on one occasion. So I booked a flight for Nov and she planned to visit me here in Jan 17.

Don't do it. Don't go back. Thai chicks are whores not relationship material.

Whilst continuing to txt and call me over the last few weeks, telling me how much she misses me and can't wait to see me again, she'd basically gone out and had sex with a couple of guys. The second one, a doctor of 48, she likes and wants have a "proper" relationship with him. However having slept with him, he examines her p***y and discovers that the first guy had given her genital herpes. The doctor goes mental and looked through her phone at all her conversations with various men and forced her to get rid of them all, hence her txt to me at 3am saying goodbye. Apparently he still wants her as a gf in spite of the herpes and they are now going away for a romantic weekend to Bali !! But she's now secretly created a new Line ID on a different phone to contact me because she still likes me and wants to stay in touch !

Thai Chicks filled with STDs. And have a Doctor Boyfriend. Doctor boyfriend get cheated on. You will also be cheated on!

-NEWSFLASH-
Your Thai girl was not a prostitute or bargirl. She is a "Normal" Thai chick. Normal Thai chicks are not relationship material.
PUMP-AND-DUMP ONLY
Englishjohn
Freshman Poster

Post by Englishjohn »

Yeah you're totally right. I always knew that some Thai girls can be bad news but now I'm beginning to realize it's across the board.

Today I had a video chat with another Thai girl from Bangkok. This one basically told me that in her opinion 90% of Thai women cannot be trusted. That when they they have a relationship they are constantly looking out for something better. In fact she even admitted to me that she herself has a western boyfriend but she is looking for something better since his prospects aren't that good. She also claimed that many western men treat Thai women like dirt once they become aware of their true nature. I can fully understand that.

So yeah it seem they're good for nothing other than pump and dump.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Why don't you try the Philippines?
Englishjohn
Freshman Poster

Post by Englishjohn »

Yeah Phillipines has definitely crossed my mind. I need to research as I haven't a clue where I should go. Thailand is obvious as Bangkok is really the only game in town. But perhaps Phillipines has more options ?
How do the women compare ? Do Fillipinos still lie and cheat as much as Thais ?