I'm in Pattaya Now...Feels good around White Culture

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: I'm in Pattaya Now...Feels good around White Culture

Post by Kradmelder »

Citizen wrote:
starchild5 wrote:My Murphy Law strikes again..The king of Thailand has died...RIP.

I was in a bar and cops came and shut it down...

They are saying 30 days all entertainment would be closed...There is also a very high chance of instability or chaos...like what happened last year..The Thai Bhat could crash, it was down 6% yesterday...

This AI wants me to die in India..it never lets me out of country. I was just talking to a friend that...In few days AI will strike me as my life is going amazing...I never had such a great time...and here we go ..just in few hours...the chaos begins..

It feels like India again...holed up in my room, not going to have fun for 30 days....NOOOOOOOO... :( :(
So maybe that Vishnu guy, or whoever you said God was, isn't God. :)

Look at what the old man thought:
A good person can make another person good; it means that goodness will elicit goodness in the society; other persons will also be good.
Goodness is something that makes us serene and content; it is magnificent. Those who are not good are evil.

How has that worked out for his people? Has Pattaya made foreigners good or has it just brought predators to feast on the innocent and good. Same thing happened to Europeans. Wonder how long until the Christ comes with the sword? Then the predators won't be feasting anymore.
Vishnu. Just one amongst 300 or so gods. As many gods as their gods have arms.

At least there is always a God to blame. But which one is really guilty?

With whites we can blame Satan or the Jews. Same thing. With only 1 criminal, crime is easy to solve :lol:

Go to India to learn about God? Wtf. It is like learning to take a bath and you will get clean by washing in the shit of 1 billion people sitting in the Ganges.

I know a few whites that went to learn about God in India. They came back vegetarian losers that live in kaffir villages eating beans and rice amongst the savages, doing meditation and yoga, and living of the charity of others.

In India they would be on the streets of Calcutta dropping a turd on the street. No white, or any Christian should fall for this kak. It is like dysentery of the brain from eating vrot curry.

Whites are a warrior race. They have no place mixing in this peace love shit in the streets don't step on an antisemitic worship a cow bs. It weakens your spirit.
Last edited by Kradmelder on October 13th, 2016, 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Kradmelder wrote:

With whites we can blame Satan or the Jews. Same thing. With only 1 criminal, crime is easy to solve :lol:

Go to India to learn about God? Wtf. It is like learning to take a bath and you will get clean by washing in the shit of 1 billion people sitting in the Ganges.

I know a few whites that went to learn about God in India. They came back vegetarian losers that live in kaffir villages eating beans and rice amongst the savages, doing meditation and yoga, and living of the charity of others.

In India they would be on the streets of Calcutta dropping a turd on the street. No white, or any Christian should fall for this kak. It is like dysentery of the brain from eating vrou curry.
Too find who is guilty one can usually look in the mirror since most people get to make their own choices.
Last edited by Citizen on October 13th, 2016, 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Citizen, did you like my post so much that you copied it? :lol:
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Citizen wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:

In India they would be on the streets of Calcutta dropping a turd on the street. No white, or any Christian should fall for this kak. It is like dysentery of the brain from eating vrou curry.
Too find who is guilty one can usually look in the mirror since most people get to make their own choices.
Careful. You wouldn't wanna trigger him. ;)
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Rock wrote:
WOW! That's huge news. It will be very interesting to see how things unfold in next few months. It's been a big cloud of uncertainty weighing over Thailand for a long time. Please keep your on-the-ground / in the room reports coming.
Yeah..Its like the biggest news ever to come out of Thailand considering its political turmoil...Only the king stabilized the country...Pattaya looks like a dead town already...I'm just waiting for the trigger...once it ignites...I don't think it could be stopped...I will pack my bags and leave and possibly come to Philippines, where I always wanted to go but due work issues and time difference with America where my clients are i would have to work till mid night...but that's fine too better than India anyday :lol:

will keep updated...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Citizen wrote:
starchild5 wrote:My Murphy Law strikes again..The king of Thailand has died...RIP.

I was in a bar and cops came and shut it down...

They are saying 30 days all entertainment would be closed...There is also a very high chance of instability or chaos...like what happened last year..The Thai Bhat could crash, it was down 6% yesterday...

This AI wants me to die in India..it never lets me out of country. I was just talking to a friend that...In few days AI will strike me as my life is going amazing...I never had such a great time...and here we go ..just in few hours...the chaos begins..

It feels like India again...holed up in my room, not going to have fun for 30 days....NOOOOOOOO... :( :(
So maybe that Vishnu guy, or whoever you said God was, isn't God. :)

Look at what the old man thought:
A good person can make another person good; it means that goodness will elicit goodness in the society; other persons will also be good.
Goodness is something that makes us serene and content; it is magnificent. Those who are not good are evil.

How has that worked out for his people? Has Pattaya made foreigners good or has it just brought predators to feast on the innocent and good. Same thing happened to Europeans. Wonder how long until the Christ comes with the sword? Then the predators won't be feasting anymore.
God is the Evil..Its just one of its forms. The biggest problem for me and rest of humanity is our EGO. Once we have power, we become too Ego'istic and Proud ...We try to become God itself...

Nobody can destroy us except ourself's. We are now in the other forms of GOD which is Evil. We cannot win Evil ...its impossible unless we improve our relationship with God.

Everything is about your relationship with God. I have a huge EGO...I have not improved..I knew this was coming...I need to be more humble...My relationship with God is very unstable
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Kradmelder wrote:

In India they would be on the streets of Calcutta dropping a turd on the street. No white, or any Christian should fall for this kak. It is like dysentery of the brain from eating vrot curry.

Whites are a warrior race. They have no place mixing in this peace love shit in the streets don't step on an antisemitic worship a cow bs. It weakens your spirit.
People who come to seek spirituality are brainwashed by Jews/rothchilds/british.

They backdated the entire history of India...re-wrote the scriptures, destroyed the true essence of India.

When foreigners come to India to study spirituality they really are studying fake backdated creations of Jews. 99.99% of India prays to the wrong gods created by the Jews.Its stupid and dump.

I always tell ..Never come to India to meet gurus..they are all fake...agents of rothchilds...gate keeper of religion.

Cow killing was started by the Jews. They killed the original Indian Vedic Cow and introduce disease ridden Jersey cows from the west. Everything in India is a giant piece of turd by design. This peace living sh*t was introduce by the Jews, Gandhi was a jewish agent..

The entire gods were Aryans..have you seen any brown colored gods in India :lol:

Vishnu even has blonde hair..They all have weapons..They don't take BS from anyone...They kill and destroy...This p***y peace loving gods are the invention of Rothchilds, which sadly is projected in the mainstream and people buy into it..sadly foreigners pray and learn about false Gods.

The real gods in India had multiple wife's, they have clear gender roles defined, they have weapons and are ready to fight.

As we can see in above image. Vishnu's wife is at the feet of lord and is massaging his feet. There is no FemiNazi BS...women are equal to men BS in Dharma religion. When people see this image, they immediatly go FemiNazi like how Indian gods make their wife massage husbands feet.

This image has a profound meaning. If only married couple understand this...there would be no divorce in America and rest of the world. Its gender roles defined...Women's place in the universe.

Women and Men are equal but do not have same roles.

A wife who massages her husbands feet after hard day of work, will forever have peace in that house and will never ever get divorced. Guaranteed. Is any women, willing to do it?
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

starchild5 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:

People who come to seek spirituality are brainwashed by Jews/rothchilds/british.

They backdated the entire history of India...re-wrote the scriptures, destroyed the true essence of India.

When foreigners come to India to study spirituality they really are studying fake backdated creations of Jews. 99.99% of India prays to the wrong gods created by the Jews.Its stupid and dump.

I always tell ..Never come to India to meet gurus..they are all fake...agents of rothchilds...gate keeper of religion.

Cow killing was started by the Jews. They killed the original Indian Vedic Cow and introduce disease ridden Jersey cows from the west. Everything in India is a giant piece of turd by design. This peace living sh*t was introduce by the Jews, Gandhi was a jewish agent..

The entire gods were Aryans..have you seen any brown colored gods in India :lol:

Vishnu even has blonde hair..They all have weapons..They don't take BS from anyone...They kill and destroy...This p***y peace loving gods are the invention of Rothchilds, which sadly is projected in the mainstream and people buy into it..sadly foreigners pray and learn about false Gods.

The real gods in India had multiple wife's, they have clear gender roles defined, they have weapons and are ready to fight.

As we can see in above image. Vishnu's wife is at the feet of lord and is massaging his feet. There is no FemiNazi BS...women are equal to men BS in Dharma religion. When people see this image, they immediatly go FemiNazi like how Indian gods make their wife massage husbands feet.

This image has a profound meaning. If only married couple understand this...there would be no divorce in America and rest of the world. Its gender roles defined...Women's place in the universe.

Women and Men are equal but do not have same roles.

A wife who massages her husbands feet after hard day of work, will forever have peace in that house and will never ever get divorced. Guaranteed. Is any women, willing to do it?
And back to rote we go. Do you ever think that you might be completely and totally wrong?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Citizen wrote: And back to rote we go. Do you ever think that you might be completely and totally wrong?
YES. That is a very big possibility as well.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

starchild5 wrote:
Citizen wrote: And back to rote we go. Do you ever think that you might be completely and totally wrong?
YES. That is a very big possibility as well.
Good answer.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

really interested to follow what happens now that he is gone
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

nomadphilippines wrote:really interested to follow what happens now that he is gone
Who is gone?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Blue Murder wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:really interested to follow what happens now that he is gone
Who is gone?
Who do you think? Don't you know what happened in Thailand by now even if you haven't been following this thread?
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Rock wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:
Who is gone?
Who do you think? Don't you know what happened in Thailand by now even if you haven't been following this thread?
I'd ask what you mean, but I know how difficult it is for you to answer simple questions. I'll wait for someone else with enough brain cells to rub together to come along and ask them. No need to reply.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I've had some Thai and Filipina girls massage my feet without requesting, no other girls though.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.