I'm in Pattaya Now...Feels good around White Culture

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

I'm in Pattaya Now...Feels good around White Culture

Post by starchild5 »

Wow....Pattaya is so amazing..since I visited 7 years back..It has grown by leaps and bounds...can't believe the so called brothel would grow more than any Indian or European Cities by a mile.

So many Condo development. The roads are wider, highways better than any city in India.

Since, it does not serve the Jewish Purpose..Its not been promoted ....just tagged as brothel but it has so much to offer... It has everything the Elites will hate..

Cheap Condo..

Cheap girls..

Cheap booze.

Cheap Food.

Cheap transportation...

high speed internet..

100s of places to see..

An average middle class guy like me from a third world country can even dream of living a good life on less...so many choices of food to massage..You can smoke, drink..24/7 or just sleep and not go out...have sex or no..its your choice...

You want to live or die..Its upto you...

Pattaya offers true freedom...White Man took his original culture to a whole new level....

I never knew Italian food tastes soo good...

Pattaya was really a sleepy village before the American soldiers found it out...I think Thai's,Filipinos complement White Men culture compared to Arabs and Indians.

In India, even if you have money, you can't do sh*t...In Thailand...You can do everything...

I'm chatting with few white girls online and they are fighting over each other visit me...As Winston mentioned....White Women dig Thailand..can't believe it...

If you want White Women...You got to be in Thailand...I'm spoiled for choices...

If any member is around Pattaya...would be happy to meet up 8) 8)
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I'm in Pattaya Now...Feels good around White Culture

Post by Rock »

starchild5 wrote:Wow....Pattaya is so amazing..since I visited 7 years back..It has grown by leaps and bounds...can't believe the so called brothel would grow more than any Indian or European Cities by a mile.

So many Condo development. The roads are wider, highways better than any city in India.

Since, it does not serve the Jewish Purpose..Its not been promoted ....just tagged as brothel but it has so much to offer... It has everything the Elites will hate..

Cheap Condo..

Cheap girls..

Cheap booze.

Cheap Food.

Cheap transportation...

high speed internet..

100s of places to see..

An average middle class guy like me from a third world country can even dream of living a good life on less...so many choices of food to massage..You can smoke, drink..24/7 or just sleep and not go out...have sex or no..its your choice...

You want to live or die..Its upto you...

Pattaya offers true freedom...White Man took his original culture to a whole new level....

I never knew Italian food tastes soo good...

Pattaya was really a sleepy village before the American soldiers found it out...I think Thai's,Filipinos complement White Men culture compared to Arabs and Indians.

In India, even if you have money, you can't do sh*t...In Thailand...You can do everything...

I'm chatting with few white girls online and they are fighting over each other visit me...As Winston mentioned....White Women dig Thailand..can't believe it...

If you want White Women...You got to be in Thailand...I'm spoiled for choices...

If any member is around Pattaya...would be happy to meet up 8) 8)
Pattaya has turned into quite a place. The Russian exodus and uncertainty about current Thai political situation helped depress real estate prices and rents too. The Chinese are going in bigger numbers than ever. But they wear a familiar and narrow path so they haven't exactly replaced the other tourists in overall supply/demand dynamic of the place.

I can't understand why people like Falcon so hate the place. Perhaps they just buy completely into exaggerated and dated stereotypes without really spending much time there. Even Stickman seems to be warming up the the city as of late. Pattaya really has a lot to offer at bargain basement prices. It's one of the best value for money cities I know on the planet for so many things. Sure Bangkok is more cosmopolitan. But when you get tired of being surrounded by vertical high rises and noise everywhere, Pattayaland has Jomtien, Wong A Mat, Pattaya itself, and lots of great stuff in the outlying vicinity.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Rock wrote: I can't understand why people like Falcon so hate the place.
Because not every man is a sex tourist. Some people are travelers, who get much more impressions of visiting interesting places, instead of hanging out with prostitutes. From this point of view Pataya is a dump.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

where in India do you live? There's quite a huge prostitution market all over India, especially in the capital city. And it's not too expensive either, you can get mid-range prostitutes for like 20 or 30 US dollars.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Russian1860 wrote:
Because not every man is a sex tourist. Some people are travelers, who get much more impressions of visiting interesting places, instead of hanging out with prostitutes. From this point of view Pataya is a dump.
That's old school Pattaya thinking, looking at Pattaya of the past. The point is, it has morphed into a broader tourist destination but with rock bottom prices. It has offers most everything but skiing, gambling, and of course illegal substances. Do you think the thousands of Chinese you see there everyday mulling about are sex tourists. Do you think the western and Russian families with kids in tow are there for the girls? My buddy even went there to have his wedding (with a non-Thai girl) and now there are many female expats there too.

Pattaya is not perfect. Probably not as upscale as best parts of Phuket. But it's up and coming. Every few years, it seems to enjoy dramatic improvements. Thailand's largest water park has just been open there: ( https://www.ramayanawaterpark.com/our-park/ ). For very low prices, there are mini safaris, temples, resorts, all classes of hotels, beaches, islands, shopping, fishing, concerts, night markets, food and restos from all over the world, discos, and as xiongmao and I like to call it, sex-tourism tourism (gawking at the bargirls and smattering of suspected sex tourists on Walking Street). So yes it has a world class sex tourism industry as does Bangkok and Phuket. But it's been expanded to cater to families and anyone else interested in doing a lot with little money.

By the way, I've been there with several NE Asian tour groups and a few dates from other countries. Most all of them loved Pattaya.

Here's a few ideas of what can be done in Pattaya: https://www.tripadvisor.com.ph/Attracti ... vince.html
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

interesting, i found pattaya to be one of my least favorite places in SEA because there were so many white people around and it has become a spoiled tourist trap.... to each their own
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

nomadphilippines wrote:interesting, i found pattaya to be one of my least favorite places in SEA because there were so many white people around and it has become a spoiled tourist trap.... to each their own
When did you go to Pattayaland last? There are a lot less Russians that just a few years ago. Depending on where and when you go, you tend to see more Chinese and Middle Easterners there than whites. Whites are more concentrated in Banglumphoo/Khaosan area of Bangkok and certain other areas of the country.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Rock wrote:
Russian1860 wrote:
That's old school Pattaya thinking, looking at Pattaya of the past. The point is, it has morphed into a broader tourist destination but with rock bottom prices. It has offers most everything but skiing, gambling, and of course illegal substances. Do you think the thousands of Chinese you see there everyday mulling about are sex tourists. Do you think the western and Russian families with kids in tow are there for the girls? My buddy even went there to have his wedding (with a non-Thai girl) and now there are many female expats there too.

Pattaya is not perfect. Probably not as upscale as best parts of Phuket. But it's up and coming. Every few years, it seems to enjoy dramatic improvements. Thailand's largest water park has just been open there: ( https://www.ramayanawaterpark.com/our-park/ ). For very low prices, there are mini safaris, temples, resorts, all classes of hotels, beaches, islands, shopping, fishing, concerts, night markets, food and restos from all over the world, discos, and as xiongmao and I like to call it, sex-tourism tourism (gawking at the bargirls and smattering of suspected sex tourists on Walking Street). So yes it has a world class sex tourism industry as does Bangkok and Phuket. But it's been expanded to cater to families and anyone else interested in doing a lot with little money.

By the way, I've been there with several NE Asian tour groups and a few dates from other countries. Most all of them loved Pattaya.

Here's a few ideas of what can be done in Pattaya: https://www.tripadvisor.com.ph/Attracti ... vince.html
Well, maybe it’s my fault, I was too brief to reveal my idea completely.

If to speak about tourists, they can be special interest tourists (sex tourist, surfers, divers, sport fans etc); mass tourists, who prefer most accessible places with good infrastructure; individual tourists, who choose for themselves, which places is best to go; and adventurous tourists, who want to take the best out of that, and are not scared to choose the harshest ways to get their goal.

Pataya is good for sex tourists, it might be good choice for mass tourists (e.g. families), but it is uncompetitive for those, who compare and choose. In my opinion Thailand is one of the least interesting countries in South East Asia, too boring and touristy. But even if to choose where to go within Thailand, Pataya is the worst choice. If you want sex in the first place, Bangkok has much more to offer. For those who want tranquil sea and good beach, almost every other place in Thailand is better choice. For those, who want “tourist” attractions and culture, they should consider the north of the country. Pataya is all in one, but as you know all-in-one always compromises the quality.

Pataya became a mass tourist destination for a reason. People, who avoid mass tourist destinations, will avoid it either, so no wonder, someone dislikes it.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Russian1860 wrote:
Rock wrote:
Russian1860 wrote:

Well, maybe it’s my fault, I was too brief to reveal my idea completely.

If to speak about tourists, they can be special interest tourists (sex tourist, surfers, divers, sport fans etc); mass tourists, who prefer most accessible places with good infrastructure; individual tourists, who choose for themselves, which places is best to go; and adventurous tourists, who want to take the best out of that, and are not scared to choose the harshest ways to get their goal.

Pataya is good for sex tourists, it might be good choice for mass tourists (e.g. families), but it is uncompetitive for those, who compare and choose. In my opinion Thailand is one of the least interesting countries in South East Asia, too boring and touristy. But even if to choose where to go within Thailand, Pataya is the worst choice. If you want sex in the first place, Bangkok has much more to offer. For those who want tranquil sea and good beach, almost every other place in Thailand is better choice. For those, who want “tourist” attractions and culture, they should consider the north of the country. Pataya is all in one, but as you know all-in-one always compromises the quality.

Pataya became a mass tourist destination for a reason. People, who avoid mass tourist destinations, will avoid it either, so no wonder, someone dislikes it.
I guess Pattaya works for me as I'm a convenience buff.

My favorite beach area in Thailand is Ko-Samet island since it's pretty tranquil, has the least rain of any place in Thailand (even a lot less than Rayong which is nearest mainland point) and temperatures are not too hot on beach in early morning and late afternoon. It's easily accessible from Pattaya. Pattaya also provides easy 2 hour access to the capital which is important for business issues and again convenience (Suvarnabuhmi is located just 1.5 hours away and U-Tapo airport dedicated to Pattayaland is opening up flights with Air Asia and perhaps other budget carriers.

Top of the line P4P will be in Bangkok, that's for sure. It's the capital and money magnet. But value for money p4p will be Pattaya. The same girl in Pattaya would be cheaper than she would be in Bangkok. Some Bangkok hos even drop down to Pattaya for a few days holiday and generally drop their prices to match the market. Condos rents and prices too are just around half of what their counterparts would be in Bangkok. Pattaya attracts bargain hunters and currently has a lot of housing oversupply.

As for other SE Asian destinations, which do your prefer over Thailand? I live in Phils and for me, there's no comparison. The resorts and beaches here are awful when compared to those in Thailand. The capital area Manila is a third world disaster compared to Bangkok. I don't think Vietnam or Cambodia beats it. Perhaps you mean certain areas of Indo including Bali or perhaps Malaysia. Oh yes, Singapore is awesome, very hard to beat. But it's far from cheap.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:where in India do you live? There's quite a huge prostitution market all over India, especially in the capital city. And it's not too expensive either, you can get mid-range prostitutes for like 20 or 30 US dollars.
The only thing about Indian prostitution that is a worry is HIV. It's pretty high in India.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:where in India do you live? There's quite a huge prostitution market all over India, especially in the capital city. And it's not too expensive either, you can get mid-range prostitutes for like 20 or 30 US dollars.
I think he lives in Kerla. Are you the one who posted those photos of Indian girls before? Were they mid-range?
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Rock wrote: As for other SE Asian destinations, which do your prefer over Thailand? I live in Phils and for me, there's no comparison.
If to speak about beaches, in my opinion Palawan, including El Nido is the best bet in Philippines. Borocay is too touristy and crowded. But to be honest, Philippines is not much better than Thailand.

For me personally Indonesia stays apart from all SE Asian countries. It is the real gem, if you know where to search. Most tourists go to Bali, which is a dump, and not real Indonesia at all. But the country is huge. Nature, snorkeling and diving are among the best in the world, you should just go to the right places. It is the only untouristy destination in the region. Go to Halmahera or Papua Barat where you won’t find tourists at all. The indigenous unspoiled kind people, volcanoes, waterfalls, outstanding marine life- you will feel yourself like a first time explorer there. Togean islands, some parts of Sulawesi and Kalimantan, Flores, south Maluccas and of course Komodo are worth consideration as well.

Indonesia is quite tough destination to travel. Outside the tourist spots they don’t speak English at all, so you should learn some Bahasa, which is not a problem, if you have a smartphone with dictionary and have two hands to be able to gesture :lol: They have awful logistics, let’s say, so that to get to Banda islands you have to catch a vessel, which go there only twice per month. They have poor infrastructure and they are muslims. If you are a heavy drinker, you should replenish your stockpile in Jakarta before to dip into real Indonesia. But people there are awesome. You will be definitely invited at home of an unfamiliar stranger, or even to attend a wedding, even though you don’t know them at all. It is for free. They don’t want your money and are proud to share something with you. I told on here already, that if you want to improve your impression about muslims, you must go to Indonesia.

The most parts of Indonesia are not mass tourist destinations, so it is not for everyone. For most people Pataya or Bali are still the best choice, with a decent set of the things to do, good infrastructure and low prices, and what is very important, it’s easy to get there.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

rock,

I think falcon is looking for a relationship not p4p. I went to pattaya way back in 2000 so I imagine allot changes since than. There is PG areas in Thailand where everyone can enjoy...but there is also the well known red light district. When I was in Pattaya it was mostly the older white expat going for the p4p..you can spot them a mile away...but again this is years ago. You also have those young European back pack travelers who just want to travel on a budget.

Starchild,

I wouldn't say it's entirely white men culture...I think what the American GI offered was that bar setting or club setting that Thai culture did not have but Thailand being predominate Buddhist has a liberal view point on sex. Many of Buddhist religion is like that..case in point Japan..Thailand always had a history of prostitution. I think Asia is unique in that sense that they have it and don't make a big deal about it. So I wouldn't say it's white man thing but the white men did exploit and blew it up but the asians took it to different level to. The saying goes that in Thailand that Thai men gets the best thai girls but I don't know if I agree.

Starchild I think you want to be white ? I don't mean to be rude but the way you keep saying it makes me wonder. I also heard that India has huge prostitution area too . I seen some Indian girls at least the American Indian girls and they do look attractive.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

chanta76 wrote:
Starchild,
Starchild I think you want to be white ? I don't mean to be rude but the way you keep saying it makes me wonder. I also heard that India has huge prostitution area too . I seen some Indian girls at least the American Indian girls and they do look attractive.
If you go to India as a normal tourist (not sex tourist!), you will never know that prostitution in India does exist. It is not like Thailand, when a girl during thai massage hints to blow you. I mean decent massage saloon, and not talking about go go bars and so on. They are not standing on the street and promote themselves in India.

I got dysentery in India, when I was shitting with a blood within a month, lost 15 kg (35 pounds) and spent additional month in the hospital. I was trying to be scammed in Kolkata and Delhi, I had some issues with Indian guys in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, and had had issues with Indians in business. Still I never conclude, nationality is bad, because of my bummer. And I perceive a Starchild as a good man, since he personally didn’t harm me.

If I was an indian or asian, or black, I would never want to be white. Because every nationality must have a pride of their breed. Unless you behave like an asshole, you are not worse than anybody else on this earth.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I agree with Rock..100%.....

Sex is no big deal..Its the whole environment. The elites have brainwashed it as brothel being bad since we were kids, where as these Jews promote Porn, but do not allow Americans to pick up hookers, run sting operations again them but are fine with transgender agenda, gay agenda, gender neutral bathroom...The western world is really a Jewish world...White man has no freedom.

This is so f*cked up

7-things-you-learn-as-cop-doing-prostitution-stings

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experie ... tings.html

sex-buyers-why-cops-across-the-u-s-target-men-who-buy-prostitutes

http://time.com/sex-buyers-why-cops-acr ... ostitutes/

REALLY?..and they wonder, what people hate them and now shooting them dead.

The cops in America go to extreme length, even dress up as hookers to catch white men. :mrgreen: :twisted:

I feel like a man in Pattaya. In the west, they want to turn every-man into GAY. This Gay agenda, transgender agenda is so annoying...they are also promoting gender-neutral bathrooms.

In Thailand/Pattaya..No big deal..There are plenty of gays, even gay street, ladyboys...They are not making it a tool to suppress men who like women.

----------------------------

People are not getting the point here. In order to live a life of King in Pattaya..you don't have to be a corporate slave. You can enjoy nearly the same life style...There is pool, sauna, gym, massage, even cheap golf courses, boating, beach, amazing food from all over the world, nice climate, high speed internet, wide roads. You won't appropriate it, unless you from a true third world country. Thailand is not third world...its somewhere..semi-developed.

When I was in Germany...I had to count my cents to enjoy..here...don't care....What you can do in Europe for the same amount, you can do everything in Pattaya in a day for 1/10th of the price.

-------------------------------

Don't be brainwashed into Jew agenda people. These f**cking jews make more porn than entire Thai prostitution industry combined, but people have no complaints with that. They are called "Porn Stars" and are given awards...Just more brainwashing to make us think they are doing some amazing thing.

There are so many families, russian families are more...I have lot of respect for Russians, as they choose Pattaya....I don't ever see Russians visit gogo bars..They are really more family oriented people or bring gf's from back home.

Only people who hate Pattaya seems to be brainwashed one and complain about "Hookers" but they are really just one part of it.