CHECK OUT WHAT {REAL} CHINESE CHICK THINKS ABOUT THE U.S.A.

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

CHECK OUT WHAT {REAL} CHINESE CHICK THINKS ABOUT THE U.S.A.

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stIeLxdbeIE[/youtube]
Interesting....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Re: CHECK OUT WHAT {REAL} CHINESE CHICK THINKS ABOUT THE U.S

Post by El_Caudillo »

Interesting yes and thanks for posting. An extremely Westernized (from her studies in an int school/college in Macao) Chinese girl, talking about very bland issues...food and telephone numbers. How about some thoughts on customer service, socializing, living conditions, the environment, race relations, going to the bank...

I'd like to see the reaction to the USA from a Chinese girl straight of deliverance territory Western China.

I note that often good language skills are held by those with nothing to say.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Yeah they give big portions because its poison...The size of Coke is to have more poison in your body for big pharma to profit from you later when you are diagnosed with cancer or tooth disease drinking from Tap water full of Sodium Fluoride...

Everything is a BIG scam in Jewmerica...I don't understand who in the right mind will live in Jewnited Snakes and make a video about it...Its so stupid...This video just shows..How foolish White People actually are for bringing Chinese wife to America for vacation :lol:

They should learn from Winston ..who kept Diane and Angelo in a Sane Place called Philippines. :D
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I like Laowhy's videos, too, but his wife is a semi-Westernized Chinese woman who went to school in Macau, so even though she had never visited America before, she is far more Westernized than most mainland Chinese girls you'll meet in China.

But, yeah, her observations are interesting and something I would expect a Chinese girl to comment about America. lol. They always talk about how fat Americans, how fatty the food is that people eat in America, and how socially isolated American's tend to be with each other.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Stupid fcking Asian people. Don't have any clue as to how much surplus food there is in the world currently. But, not to worry that is all going away. LOL

Want to know what Chinese and Filipinos really think of the "White" people in North America? I was staying in Vancouver for a couple months. I had a reservation at a little hotel one day and I had a disagreement with a Chinese Filipino who worked at the check in counter. I didn't want him to scan my passport into their computer system. Photocopy or the number was fine but not a scan. We had an argument. I called him a beggar for coming and asking for a job. In anger one's true opinions are revealed. He yelled at me, "You killed all the Indians! You shouldn't be here." He shouted it in anger. That was what was in his heart.
That is why Filipinos, Mexicans, Chinese.... are creeping into the West as nearly invisible servants. Not only do they want to live off of the wealth and technology that people in the West created they also want to get "white" people for killing the Indians (revenge).

Enjoy your tiny Philippine death trap.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Citizen wrote:Stupid fcking Asian people. Don't have any clue as to how much surplus food there is in the world currently. But, not to worry that is all going away. LOL

Want to know what Chinese and Filipinos really think of the "White" people in North America? I was staying in Vancouver for a couple months. I had a reservation at a little hotel one day and I had a disagreement with a Chinese Filipino who worked at the check in counter. I didn't want him to scan my passport into their computer system. Photocopy or the number was fine but not a scan. We had an argument. I called him a beggar for coming and asking for a job. In anger one's true opinions are revealed. He yelled at me, "You killed all the Indians! You shouldn't be here." He shouted it in anger. That was what was in his heart.
That is why Filipinos, Mexicans, Chinese.... are creeping into the West as nearly invisible servants. Not only do they want to live off of the wealth and technology that people in the West created they also want to get "white" people for killing the Indians (revenge).

Ummm...I think you overreacted. Every hotel I've been to, they scanned my passport or other form of ID.

Why did you flip out like that? It sounds like you were acting pretty childish, so the Filipino guy got mad. I would too, if someone overreacted to a simple request like scanning your passport. Just because you're White doesn't mean you can push people around like that.

I've seen Whites act like they own the world, so of course the minority will react negatively to that behavior if confronted with that attitude.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

zboy1 wrote:
Citizen wrote:Stupid fcking Asian people. Don't have any clue as to how much surplus food there is in the world currently. But, not to worry that is all going away. LOL

Ummm...I think you overreacted. Every hotel I've been to, they scanned my passport or other form of ID.

Why did you flip out like that? It sounds like you were acting pretty childish, so the Filipino guy got mad. I would too, if someone overreacted to a simple request like scanning your passport. Just because you're White doesn't mean you can push people around like that.

I've seen Whites act like they own the world, so of course the minority will react negatively to that behavior if confronted with that attitude.
Indeed Gods are vindictive, petty, childish, fickle and perhaps even crazy.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

You really over reacted....Why would you even say "I called him a beggar for coming and asking for a job"...Did you give him a job...NO...

You are worth the same to the rulers of canada/US like the Asians...expendables...You really think Canada, America gives a sh*t about White Poeple? common man....

Its not that North Americans are doing exceptionally well in America ..they are all dying of mass poisoning and cancer....Pill Popping and making Medical Mafia rich is the reason for white mans existence now a days in America.

White Man is just shown rich and doing well to Asians on TV...but we know very well here...how frustrated Americans really are...moreover..even with that...White people are only doing marginally well compared to other races...you pretty much gonna die of cancer or heart attack like how 80% of white man die after making the Pharma rich by popping pills...Its not that White Man will live like for ever :lol: :lol: ...We all die miserably or most of us ALONE.

Its the number of TRIPS to a hospital that counts not life expectancy...I bet ..Asians have half the number of trips to hospitals than Americans.

I don't understand your logic here...

What would have you done differently..If a WHITE GUY asked for scan? Would you done it...If yes...then the problem really was Asian guy scanning your passport :) ..

Its ok..You can just say...You were racist...

If not...I would be interested to know...What your reply to a white guy would be in anger for scanning your passport? care to tell...

Even saying that...I don't endorse Asians as well...Asian culture is not great either..All these losers end up in Jewmerica and make the life of white and native miserable...
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

El_Caudillo wrote:Interesting yes and thanks for posting. An extremely Westernized (from her studies in an int school/college in Macao) Chinese girl, talking about very bland issues...food and telephone numbers. How about some thoughts on customer service, socializing, living conditions, the environment, race relations, going to the bank...

I'd like to see the reaction to the USA from a Chinese girl straight of deliverance territory Western China.

I note that often good language skills are held by those with nothing to say.
....and thanks for noting that with Americanization comes the "ignorantization" of these people.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

My ex has been in the USA with her USA dude for 5 years now. She hates USA food and is finding English pretty hard to learn. I think she would also prefer to be in a city as she is in small town middle America which must be pretty boring for her. That's always something to consider when dating women from another country - is she a city gal or a country gal?

Still their marriage is lasting and they have a cute kid now. She is usually about half the weight of the American women she includes in her photos lol, so she hasn't developed a love of McFood.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.