Matt in Mexico with new girls!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Sackler
Freshman Poster

Re: Matt in Mexico with new girls!

Post by Sackler »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Sackler wrote:Ok, so you're doing all this kissing, but you're not even f***ing them? As usual, you are a hopeless sack of shit.
Look. Just because I love her doesn't necessarily mean we go to the bedroom to get laid. In fact, that can often be considered disrespectful in Mexico, especially if you're dating a girl from a more conservative background. That's why mongers end up disappointed. The only places I know of in Mexico where a guy can get laid easily are areas with a lot of outside influence (e.g. Mexico City or Monterrey) or red-light districts. Otherwise, just go to countries where it's easier to get sex like Philippines or Colombia. Mexico is more for finding companionship/marriage.

Guys like you are a big reason foreigners (esp. Westerners) often can get a bad repuation overseas. You're the hopeless one on here, not me.
You're on every f***ing medium complaining that the West is tough, the West hates men blah blah and while that may be true, you spent all this money and leveraged your location and put in all this work, but yet....nothing tangible is coming out of it.

Wouldn't be surprised if these chicks are sucking off their boyfriends and THEN kissing you. I mean you haven't even had ONE lay in Mexico. And stop conflating mongering with regular girls. Mongering is used for prostitutes. It's usually for guys that seek to find the best value with hookers.

I get it, man -- You're a sweet guy. :lol: But there is a time to drop the faggy poetry/flowers and kick in the player instinct. Not even one intimate experience in your life, Matt. C'mon dude. You're gonna end up like your mentor Tapatio who married his whore wife while he remaining more or less a virgin.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Sackler wrote:
You're on every f***ing medium complaining that the West is tough, the West hates men blah blah and while that may be true, you spent all this money and leveraged your location and put in all this work, but yet....nothing tangible is coming out of it.
I no longer complain about how America is hard for meeting women and getting dates because I left the U.S. ten months ago. And now I'm happier living in Mexico, with great friends and a potential future girlfriend.
Wouldn't be surprised if these chicks are sucking off their boyfriends and THEN kissing you. I mean you haven't even had ONE lay in Mexico. And stop conflating mongering with regular girls. Mongering is used for prostitutes. It's usually for guys that seek to find the best value with hookers.
Yes there have been a few occasions where a Mexican woman would show interest in me physically but I would later find out she has a boyfriend or husband. Usually, that's the case with lower class Mexican women. Middle class women would almost always let me know if they have a boyfriend or not.
I get it, man -- You're a sweet guy. :lol: But there is a time to drop the faggy poetry/flowers and kick in the player instinct. Not even one intimate experience in your life, Matt. C'mon dude. You're gonna end up like your mentor Tapatio who married his whore wife while he remaining more or less a virgin.
Not every man is a player. To put it this way, many are players, but many others are more monogamous. Besides, the dating scene in certain parts of Mexico is still relatively more old-fashioned than in the U.S., despite things are slowly changing. Central Mexico, especially the Bajio region is conservative such that trying to get laid with normal women can often be considered disrespectful towards their families. That being said, I have felt intimacy with most of the girls I am dating / close friends with. It's especially the case with G and E2, both of whom I felt close bonds with pretty much right off the bat. I have close bonds with L, my very good female friend , but it's a different kind of closeness since she and I are only friends.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Matt. I'd like to ask if learning Spanish is difficult, and how you made the transition there. If I may.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

OP your pics are all dead links.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Sackler wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
Sackler wrote:Ok, so you're doing all this kissing, but you're not even f***ing them? As usual, you are a hopeless sack of shit.
Look. Just because I love her doesn't necessarily mean we go to the bedroom to get laid. In fact, that can often be considered disrespectful in Mexico, especially if you're dating a girl from a more conservative background. That's why mongers end up disappointed. The only places I know of in Mexico where a guy can get laid easily are areas with a lot of outside influence (e.g. Mexico City or Monterrey) or red-light districts. Otherwise, just go to countries where it's easier to get sex like Philippines or Colombia. Mexico is more for finding companionship/marriage.

Guys like you are a big reason foreigners (esp. Westerners) often can get a bad repuation overseas. You're the hopeless one on here, not me.

Faggy poetry? You say that because you are too retarded to use your brain to write poetry. One can be a player and still write poetry, dumbass. Women like poetry and you can lure them with it at first, then play mode. But of course, you are too retarded to think of that :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

And for your info, since I am back being single, I have now my fair share of ladies, much more than you and both local and foreign (one is even a US girl, and no, she is not obese nor like the ones you complain. She is a 9/10, slender build, very feminine, and considers me very handsome 8) ). And now with my beard, been in the gym since May of this year, chiseled face, defined chest and flat stomach,slender fit build, well paying job (and a chauffer) and dapper fashion style, I have gotten the ladies I want now and still get dates.

So better not talk about me, envious Yank motherf***er. I can beat you anytime, fatso that is too ugly to show his photo, HAHAHA. Care for the challenge, loser nerd? I will be very happy to show you my flinthearted side, Yank boy.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:

Dude, Mexicans are Westerners also. But I agree with you that Anglosphere guys do have a bad reputation here for being libertines and Bajio region is conservative in dating. I was living in Queretaro due to my job in Toyota, and though I did score with girls, it does take time more in comparison to Mexico City. But, it is worth it.

The guy above is a complete simpleton who thinks f***ing many low quality girls is a "success". HAHAHA, I prefer quality over quality (ie a model vs some girl from a slum)
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:

Dude, Mexicans are Westerners also. But I agree with you that Anglosphere guys do have a bad reputation here for being libertines and Bajio region is conservative in dating. I was living in Queretaro due to my job in Toyota, and though I did score with girls, it does take time more in comparison to Mexico City. But, it is worth it.

The guy above is a complete simpleton who thinks f***ing many low quality girls is a "success". HAHAHA, I prefer quality over quantity (ie a model vs some girl from a slum)
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:

The guy above is a complete simpleton who thinks f***ing many low quality girls is a "success". HAHAHA, I prefer quality over quantity (ie a model vs some girl from a slum)
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Tapatio89 wrote:Mexicans are Westerners also
Thanks for the correction.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
No problem, dude. Again, congrats on your gf.

Is she from Bajio or where she is from originally? :)
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Tapatio89 wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

1. Thanks

2. She is indeed from Bajío, but has two sisters living in different parts of Mexico (one lives in Cancún and the other in Ciudad Acuña in Coahuila state - her other sisters live in Irapuato); and she also has some family in El Paso, Texas.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

1. Thanks

2. She is indeed from Bajío, but has two sisters living in different parts of Mexico (one lives in Cancún and the other in Ciudad Acuña in Coahuila state - her other sisters live in Irapuato); and she also has some family in El Paso, Texas.
Interesting. What part of Bajio she is from if I may ask?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Tapatio89 wrote: Interesting. What part of Bajio she is from if I may ask?
She's from Irapuato, Guanajuato.
justanotherhanut
Freshman Poster

Post by justanotherhanut »

Did you meet on on the happier abroad dating site? I would like to sign up for an acct but there are no clear details. I wish someone on here could help me