My first trip to Poland

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

My first trip to Poland

Post by Nailer »

I decided to go to Poland for two weeks to see if what Winston says is true. Here are my results.

In Europe there are beautiful girls aplenty, everywhere you go, and they all have great bodies. In fact, a girl having a "great body" is nothing special at all, it is just normal human anatomy.

In the U.S., it is just a given that everywhere you go there will be ten times more men than women, and most of the women are fat. A lot of the girls you don't consider fat actually are overweight, and your perception is skewed so much you don't even realize it.

So it's no surprise that every guy in the U.S. is like a starving dog begging for scraps. In the U.S. I was single for months or years at a time. In Poland, I went out with a new girl every day, sometimes two in one day.

So that's the end of my story. As far as I am concerned, my problem with women is solved. When in the U.S. I won't even bother trying because there is a gender ratio worse than China, and I will just go to Europe as often as possible. All those pick-up artist and dating gurus trying to sell you products are full of shit. You don't need to take classes for your social skills, learn "game", go into therapy, or become a magician or some shit, just go where there are actually normal healthy women who don't have hundreds of desperate guys chasing them. It's as simple as that.

Thank you Winston, case closed. Now I can get on with my life.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My first trip to Poland

Post by droid »

Awesome
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Nailer wrote:I decided to go to Poland for two weeks to see if what Winston says is true. Here are my results.

In Europe there are beautiful girls aplenty, everywhere you go, and they all have great bodies. In fact, a girl having a "great body" is nothing special at all, it is just normal human anatomy.

In the U.S., it is just a given that everywhere you go there will be ten times more men than women, and most of the women are fat. A lot of the girls you don't consider fat actually are overweight, and your perception is skewed so much you don't even realize it.

So it's no surprise that every guy in the U.S. is like a starving dog begging for scraps. In the U.S. I was single for months or years at a time. In Poland, I went out with a new girl every day, sometimes two in one day.

So that's the end of my story. As far as I am concerned, my problem with women is solved. When in the U.S. I won't even bother trying because there is a gender ratio worse than China, and I will just go to Europe as often as possible. All those pick-up artist and dating gurus trying to sell you products are full of shit. You don't need to take classes for your social skills, learn "game", go into therapy, or become a magician or some shit, just go where there are actually normal healthy women who don't have hundreds of desperate guys chasing them. It's as simple as that.
It's funny how PUA only exists in Anglo countries and no where else. This is because trying to meet women in Anglo countries is very difficult. No game is needed to meet women if you are in eastern Europe, South America or south east Asia.

You have a good idea of going to Europe when you want to meet women and not even bothering trying to meet women in when you are in the US. The gender ratios in America are ridiculous (lot's more men than women) and too many fat chicks in the USA. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Actually, you do have some PUAs in countries such as Japan. But good on Nailer for solving his problem. This board needs more improvement-minded users.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Nice report. Yet more reasons to take the leap abroad.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah nice report. A guy I used to work with in the UK moved to Poland and now he has a wife (and I think) a kid. There should be plenty of English teaching jobs there. Also other jobs as the economy is pretty good.

Loads of Polish people work in the UK but as the Polish economy improves they are moving back to Poland.

There were lots of Poles in Berlin as well. The guys near my hotel used to get so drunk they could barely see and had to feel their way off of the S-Bahn.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Are there really more men than women? Isn't it more likely the case that the overweight women who lose two or five points on a 1 to 10 scale are basically invisible to you, so you see the 6+s or 7+s and not the hoards of 4s and 5s?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

American women are exalted. Therefore men have to train themselves how to deal with this abnormal situation. How does a pleb convince a god that he is also another god greater than she? Then you have to out-sociopath a sociopath to get attention.

Men in the states are forced into the beggar position, which is inherently unattractive (weak). But it is the requirement of this screwed up society that men bow and scrape to women, when that in itself is repulsive to women. So the man has to find the delicate sweet spot in which he can dance, in order to please these women who are in positions of power which are too high for them.

American men simply don't know. They've been forced into a narrow pit.

As soon as you escape this hellhole, if your eyes are open, you will see it. The rest of the world has it right. The USA is just feminist, female godhood central.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Nailer wrote:I decided to go to Poland for two weeks to see if what Winston says is true. Here are my results.

Glad you enjoyed Poland. I'd be curious to know in which cities you lived.

I spent a week in Krakow and was somewhat underwhelmed a few years back. Gdansk and Warsaw might be places for me to camp out in the future, but Krakow won't be on my itinerary.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

^^ Awsome post.

And you're so right about what's in bold. I'm old enough remember back in the 1990s, the last decade Americans were in shape, where white girls were skinny to slim and black girls were built with nice bubble butts.

Now? Most American black women are statistically overweight to obease and white women seem to carry about an extra 15-20lbs so guys now call white girls "thick. To make things worse, American girls dont know how to dress anymore. Go to any mall in America and you will see fat women in spandex and house shoes/flip flops looking unkempt and disheveled.

The only good looking women in America are about 18 to 25 years of age but what good is that if you're a man over 40?