Winston's Taiwan Family Tour Videos 2003-2004 (approx 8 hrs)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston's Taiwan Family Tour Videos 2003-2004 (approx 8 hrs)

Post by Winston »

For anyone who's interested, I've begun uploading my tour of Taiwan with family videos from back in 2003 and 2004. At that time I hadn't been to Taiwan for 12 years so it was like a new exciting experience for me. We visit many places around Taiwan with relatives and friends, such as Taipei, Sun Moon Lake, Hualien, and Kenting. And I worked briefly at an English school too. We also had an apartment there in Chiayi with a great view of a lake. There are scattered clips throughout of me flirting with girls but most of them were too shy to say much, except for one in part 3 named Joyce.

The videos total about 8 hours and begin in Autumn of 2003 and go until January 2004. At that time, we lived in Bellingham, WA and I was between my second and third trips to Russia. Part 1 is now ready. It's about 3 hours long. This video gives you a good overview of Taiwan for anyone who's curious.

Winston's Taiwan Family Tour 2003-2004 Disc 1 of 3

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's Taiwan Family Tour Videos 2003-2004 (approx 8 hrs)

Post by Winston »

Part 2 is now ready. All parts will be put into a playlist here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... DsDoE-hVEL

Winston's Taiwan Family Tour 2003-2004 Disc 2 of 3

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Is anyone a Wufan enough to go through eight hours of Mr Five?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
December 29th, 2017, 5:52 pm
Probably not. Unless they are Taiwan lovers as well as Wu lovers. lol. Maybe you are Wufan enough. lol

What's "Mr. Five"?

One can skim through them too. They are just here for reference since they are one of my major recordings.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
December 29th, 2017, 7:06 pm
Adama wrote:
Probably not. Unless they are Taiwan lovers as well as Wu lovers. lol. Maybe you are Wufan enough. lol

What's "Mr. Five"?

One can skim through them too. They are just here for reference since they are one of my major recordings.
I thought the word wu meant five.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
December 29th, 2017, 7:51 pm
Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:

What's "Mr. Five"?

It does. But I've never been called Mr Five before. :P. You are the first to call me that. Did you watch a few minutes of the video at least? Could you handle it? lol :D

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The last part, part 3, is now uploaded.

Winston's Taiwan Family Tour 2003-2004 Disc 3 of 3

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
December 30th, 2017, 5:16 am
Adama wrote:
December 29th, 2017, 7:51 pm
Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:

What's "Mr. Five"?

It does. But I've never been called Mr Five before. :P. You are the first to call me that. Did you watch a few minutes of the video at least? Could you handle it? lol :D
Winston, right now I am in a hotel. I have many pursuits, Winston. But it looks like I will have to add Mr Wu to the list.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A rarity. Video of friendly Taiwanese girl I met named Joyce in 2004. I talked to her on the bus and she spoke good English and was enthusiastic to talk to me. When we got off the bus, I filmed this clip of her. I tried to film many other girls during that trip to Taiwan but they were all either too camera shy or stiff and cold, no confidence at all. It's a pity Taiwan does not teach its people to be confident and assertive at all, but quite the opposite, hence it's a very negative culture but no one has the guts to expose this simple fact except me. Am I the bravest man in the world or what? lol