Kiev Ukraine 2018 - Trip Report

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Re: Kiev Ukraine 2018 - trip report

Post by MrLee4u »

HouseMD wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 8:59 am
MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 8:55 am
HouseMD wrote:
April 27th, 2018, 6:41 pm
For someone that has supposedly lived in America since they were 4 years old, your English is terrible.
I live in Penthouse in Chinatown. Got million dollar trust fund. Don't need speak better English. You speak Chinese? Beside, correct English is that which is acceptable to participants :lol:
Only a million? You're gonna have a bad time.

Really though, your inability to speak proper English will hold you back with most women that use it as a second language, and clearly hasn't served you well thus far if you are in a penthouse and can't get laid in America. Go to China, where words don't matter and money talks, you'll find a lovely dragon to feast off of you rather quickly.
Aha, I just go Europe to see if better for me. You keep talking proper English, you been England? :lol:
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 9:14 am
HouseMD wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 8:59 am
MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 8:55 am
HouseMD wrote:
For someone that has supposedly lived in America since they were 4 years old, your English is terrible.
I live in Penthouse in Chinatown. Got million dollar trust fund. Don't need speak better English. You speak Chinese? Beside, correct English is that which is acceptable to participants :lol:
Only a million? You're gonna have a bad time.

Really though, your inability to speak proper English will hold you back with most women that use it as a second language, and clearly hasn't served you well thus far if you are in a penthouse and can't get laid in America. Go to China, where words don't matter and money talks, you'll find a lovely dragon to feast off of you rather quickly.
Aha, I just go Europe to see if better for me. You keep talking proper English, you been England? :lol:
I've been a few places here and there
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Pags couldn't be the beloved Daddy Wu, could he?
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

HouseMD wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 9:03 am
MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 8:57 am
Moretorque wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 6:06 am
HouseMD wrote:
Not everybody can be a doctor.
Who want be Doctor? Silly job robot to in 10 year. Low pay. Too much AIDS get.
My field can't go to robots or AI and pays a rather nice 300k for 35 hours a week. Reinvested in rental real estate, which is my true work, I should have a passive income of around 40k/month by the time I'm in my late 40s and an 8 figure meet worth, which is not bad at all. Gives me plenty of money and time for cars, travel, and women.
My accountant say same 7 years ago. Now using TurboTax :wink:

For 300K you have to be working in a major city like NYC or SF with 10+ years exp. Which is about middle class. My friend makes that in six months with just BS from MIT

http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/earn ... -isnt-hard
Last edited by MrLee4u on April 28th, 2018, 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 9:24 am
HouseMD wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 9:03 am
MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 8:57 am
Moretorque wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 6:06 am
HouseMD wrote:
Not everybody can be a doctor.
Who want be Doctor? Silly job robot to in 10 year. Low pay. Too much AIDS get.
My field can't go to robots or AI and pays a rather nice 300k for 35 hours a week. Reinvested in rental real estate, which is my true work, I should have a passive income of around 40k/month by the time I'm in my late 40s and an 8 figure meet worth, which is not bad at all. Gives me plenty of money and time for cars, travel, and women.
My accountant say same 7 years ago. We using TurboTax now :wink:

For 300K you have to be working in a major city like NYC or SF with 10+ years exp. Which is about middle class. My friend makes that in six months with just BS from MIT

http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/earn ... -isnt-hard
Actually you make less in big cities due to saturation, and entry level, non-partner positions pay 300k in the suburbs, 250k in the city, and 400-500k in the sticks because no one wants to work there, all W2 (can pull an extra 100-150k as a 1099 but I'd rather have my taxes, malpractice, and health insurance taken care of). My field is highly specialized, and if you knew what it was you'd be like, oh ****, AI can't replace that, nor can midlevels due to the depth of scope. Given that I plan to retire 10 years into practice via my investments, I have literally nothing to fear.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Big plan I hear all time from 18 teen. Today half college pre-med lol

Market conditions ARE deteriorating for doctors. Too many and we are gaining a greater understanding of biological systems. What your specialty? Turns out Doctors are only useful when you don't know how things work :)

http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/summ ... l-research
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 9:59 am

Market conditions ARE deteriorating for doctors. Too many and we are gaining a greater understanding of biological systems. What your specialty? Turns out Doctors are only useful when you don't know how things work :)

The difference been them and I is they aren't already doctors

And providing my specialty would make me far too identifiable, I don't want to be traced back to this trash heap. As to "conditions deteriorating," check out the Medscape Salary Report for 2018. Compare it to 2011, and you'll see doctors across all specialties are earning 50-100k more than they used to 7 years ago with no signs of wage stagnation.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Lol, your assessment is based on things saying the same as they have been for the last 50 years. However, things are changing now that the focuses is back on the gut as the source of all problems and health issues in humans. People don't need expensive doctors since they don't know what they're doing anyway. What does that mean for you? Falling revenue.

http://fortune.com/2017/10/26/a-record- ... e-in-2017/
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 10:29 am
Lol, your assessment is based on things saying the same as they have been for the last 50 years. However, things are changing now that the focuses is back on the gut as the source of all problems and health issues in humans. People don't need expensive doctors since they don't know what they're doing anyway. What does that mean for you? Falling revenue.
Lollll gut flora don't really affect my revenue. I focus on pathology that is fairly unique to the West and impossible to change without a complete change of culture, so I'll be quite fine indefinitely.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

HouseMD wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 10:08 am
MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 9:59 am

The difference been them and I is they aren't already doctors

And providing my specialty would make me far too identifiable, I don't want to be traced back to this trash heap. As to "conditions deteriorating," check out the Medscape Salary Report for 2018. Compare it to 2011, and you'll see doctors across all specialties are earning 50-100k more than they used to 7 years ago with no signs of wage stagnation.
Your words are too good for this troll. Leave it alone.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

What I see happening in the future is a ton treatment centers opening people go to to get rid of the diseases if their DNA analysis shows that it is a bacteria/fungi biofilm disease that is killing them. People will do this every 6 months and most doctors won't be needed. The pharmaceutical industry will be disassembled AND healthcare in the United States will be nationalized.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 10:39 am
What I see happening in the future is a ton treatment centers opening people go to to get rid of the diseases if their DNA analysis shows that it is a bacteria/fungi biofilm disease that is killing them. People will do this every 6 months and most doctors won't be needed. The pharmaceutical industry will be disassembled AND healthcare in the United States will be nationalized.
First off, that won't happen. Second, again, I don't specialize in an area where this matters. I deal with things no amount of preventative care can fix and no amount of genetic engineering could ever cure. Even in a perfect life with a perfect diet, my problems can arise, and they plague the West more than ever as we head down the dark, gluttonous, and hedonistic path we tread.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

HouseMD wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 10:33 am
MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 10:29 am
Lollll gut flora don't really affect my revenue. I focus on pathology that is fairly unique to the West and impossible to change without a complete change of culture, so I'll be quite fine indefinitely.
Blah, then your practice will be disassembled as backwards nonsense. The data is accumulating by the truck load. History is being made now. It's over. Do you think the U.S. can continue to spend $3.2 trillion a year on healthcare?
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

HouseMD wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 10:46 am
MrLee4u wrote:
First off, that won't happen. Second, again, I don't specialize in an area where this matters. I deal with things no amount of preventative care can fix and no amount of genetic engineering could ever cure. Even in a perfect life with a perfect diet, my problems can arise, and they plague the West more than ever as we head down the dark, gluttonous, and hedonistic path we tread.

So you'll be like a Chinese alternative medicine person. Nice :)

Also, your statement on genetic engineering seems a bit dated... Can you clarify? :)

http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/gene ... m-debunked
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MrLee4u wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 10:54 am
HouseMD wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 10:46 am
MrLee4u wrote:

So you'll be like a Chinese alternative medicine person. Nice :)

Also, your statement on genetic engineering seems a bit dated... Can you clarify? :)

http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/gene ... m-debunked
Let me just put it this way- how is gut flora going to fix a broken arm or a fractured hand? My area of work is on that level, and not going anywhere soon.